Mid to Late July TWW - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've never hosted a thread like this before, so please bear with me.

I should be ovulating either tomorrow (the 7th) or tuesday (the 8th) and testing 21st or thereabouts. Anyone interested in obsessing with me?

Couple of little things that I've found makes these threads run smoother. Could ya put your test date in bold and your result in red, please and thank you?

aiting to Test:

gbutterflykissesm :7/18

lotus.blossom: 7/19

AJB8605: 7/20

anne1140: 7/20

LiamsMommy31905: 7/21

MrsMiller: 7/21

blissful_maia: 7/22

doodledoo: 7/22

iluvbnamomma: 7/22

natrualmom: 7/22

sdmomma: 7/22

corikodjo: 7/23

jrose_lee: 7/23

LilLala: 7/23 (Her DH's Birthday!

Phantaja: 7/23

biomama: 7/24

crystal-mommy:7/24

WoodlandFairytale:7/24

Carrin: 7/25

jenhaase405: 7/25

liss 420:7/25

Autumnlaughing: 7/26

Stephenie:7/27

Mayakas: 7/28

DklovesMkandJK :7/29

Angi: 7/31

:BFPs!:

Max'sMama

SimplyRochelle

wobblykate

honeybunmom

herins

missylissa

*Amy*

annieeddie

quasar

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 03:31 PM

Well, this is our second month TTC. I'm not sure if I've O'd yet, but have a 'green light' from FF (first month tracking temps). I'm on CD 16. If I O within the next couple of days I would think I'll be testing around July 19th. :

Phantaja-thanks for starting the thread....time to start obsessing...

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#3 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 04:42 PM

Yay! Thanks, Phantaja! Count me in!

I'm on CD13 and should be Oing either tomorrow or Tuesday. I've had O pains and spotting for a couple of days, and I usually O on CD15.
I'll be testing on July 23 (DH's birthday) if AF doesn't show. We will be visiting the ILs in Iowa that week, so that'll be interesting.

Here's to many many BFPs!!! :
#4 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 04:57 PM

i'm on cd 19 and have not o'd yet as far as i can tell, but did get a +opk yesterday and waiting to test this afternoon. i will be testing 7/25 if af doesn't show.
#5 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 08:03 PM

I'll join! I'm CD9 right now, IUIs tentatively scheduled for 7/10 and 7/11. I will probably ovulate on 7/10. So I guess that means I'll be testing 7/24, if AF hasn't arrived!

GL everyone!!!
#6 of 553 Old 07-06-2008, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post
I'll join! I'm CD9 right now, IUIs tentatively scheduled for 7/10 and 7/11. I will probably ovulate on 7/10. So I guess that means I'll be testing 7/24, if AF hasn't arrived!

GL everyone!!!
Oh how exciting! Good luck!

always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#7 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 04:05 PM

bump
#8 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 04:28 PM

Well, O is definitely around the corner. Does anyone else have pains with O? Mine were so bad this morning, that I had a hard time running! :
BDing isn't as much fun with that discomfort, either.

It will totally be worth it for that BFP, though!! :
#9 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 05:22 PM

Mine aren't so bad that I'd notice them if I weren't paying attention. I think I o'd this am, too. : Hope tonight we can still catch the egg

#10 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 05:33 PM

I thought I O'd yesterday but my temp was just a bit lower this morning so I guess not. No more EWCM though. We used pre-seed this month and it definitely made bding more enjoyable. That being said, I don't think I could possibly have any more sex for the next few days so I just hope that the little guys that are in there will just stake out there for a bit longer. My 21st birthday is on the 10th and although I probably won't be drinking, it's still a possibility so I don't think I'll be too dissiappointed to miss this month. We've already hit a year so now it just doesn't feel like the time matters anymore.

I am supposed to be doing laundry right now so I have to peel myself away from MDC. Feeling a bit more of what seem like O pains right now.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#11 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
That being said, I don't think I could possibly have any more sex for the next few days so I just hope that the little guys that are in there will just stake out there for a bit longer.

Know what you mean. We BD 3 days in a row (tricky with family in town) and just couldn't last night, so of course I think I O'd this AM, in which case the little eggy will be almost 12 hrs old by the time we get a chance. Of course, DH assured me that his seed was so strong it wouldn't matter . I think he said something about it being so strong it could create portals into other dimensions, but I was half asleep with a thermometer sticking out of my mouth and I'm sure my DH wouldn't say something so absurdly nerdish . I don't want to go to another dimension, I want a baby

#12 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post

DH assured me that his seed was so strong it wouldn't matter . I think he said something about it being so strong it could create portals into other dimensions, but I was half asleep with a thermometer sticking out of my mouth and I'm sure my DH wouldn't say something so absurdly nerdish . I don't want to go to another dimension, I want a baby

:
#13 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLala View Post
Well, O is definitely around the corner. Does anyone else have pains with O? Mine were so bad this morning, that I had a hard time running! :
It seems like I read something very recently about different kinds of pains w/ovulation. I'll post it later if I can find it. I had a single sharp pain on the side with my ovary on it, and I think that, according to whatever it was that I read, that the egg was bursting through. A dull ache means that the follicles are swelling, IIRC.

#14 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 06:51 PM

I have had O-pains that were dull and lasted days, so I associate that with growing follicles. I've only had the sharp pain a few times that I can recall.

wobblykate, your post is hilarious!

SimplyRochelle, happy early birthday! I hope you aren't allowed to have your first legal drink

LilLala, ouch! That sounds like the sharp kind, no?

I'm starting to have my dull achy o-pains, the clomid induced ones! I had my HSG this a.m. It was fine! It wasn't too bad, only minor cramping, the worst part was when he put in the speculum. I'm used to my awesome RE who does it without me feeling much of anything. And my tubes looked clear, so that was awesome. He said there was some resistance and that they may have been a little plugged up with mucus, so maybe this will do the trick! I hope this is our lucky cycle!

GL everyone!
#15 of 553 Old 07-07-2008, 08:13 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi there. I will hop on this thread too.

I had a temp drop this morning and then a positive opk today at 5 pm.

So dh and I made love this evening. Now I am wondering when we shoulod do it again!
Other cycles we tried to dtd as much as possible but that didn't work. This cycle I am going for the allowing space for things to take hold approach.

One person suggested dtd every other day. I think dh's sperm are fine and abundant.
I am more concerned with kindof allowing the concepition to occur and not over doing it to my body.

So I don't know when exactly I will o- but should we take tomorrow off even though I may o then?

I seriously need advice!
I would say just do it when we feel like it- but I actually don't much feel like doing it these days at all
I have this cyst thing going on which is making sex less appealing.

anyway- what do you guys think? Would it be wiser to not have sex tomorrow so that what we did today can have space to take hold, and do it again in 2 days, or should we do it again tomorrow?!!

Thank You
#16 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 04:44 AM

Phantaja-I would love that info, if you can find it..thanks!!

biomama-I have both dull and sharp pains, but it's the dull ones that make things uncomfortable. Running or any kind of bouncing is not fun.
The dull pains usually last for 3-4 days. And always on the right side. Would love to think that I only O on the right side, as my left side is pretty useless.
That's great news about the HSG. My RE told me that fertility is increased for up to 6 months after an HSG. Here's hoping!!

Katie34-Has your DH had a SA? With a good sperm count, every day should be fine. But, every other day is fine, too. My DH had a good SA with high sperm count, so RE said we could BD every day if we want. He told me, though, to do it at least CD12, CD14, CD16, CD18, CD20. I usually O on
CD15. I would say if your body is uncomfortable with it, you could skip the day and BD the next day. Looks like you and I might O on the same day. We are planning to BD the following morning before we get up for the day.
Good luck!
#17 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 09:00 AM

Lilala
oh yeah I forget sometimes that once we ovulate there is still a whole day to do it, right?
Since Igot my pos opk yesterday I guess I ovulate yesterday, today or tomorow. I don't know how to actually know but I suppose BD 2 out of those 3 days is good.

I would totally do it today except I always tohught other months that we were putting too much into me , kwim? not giving things a chance to take.
I guess we can do it tomorrow morning maybe.
#18 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 11:22 AM

Argh. I had written a whole post and the power went out. So to make a long post short, can you add me here? FF gave me crosshairs! I went off the pill in May and didn't think I o'd in June, so I'm excited to have o'd. I'll be testing the 24th.

I think I had O pains. My left ovary area felt heavy last friday and saturday and supposedly I O'd on Saturday. I thought it was gas, because there was some pain too, but I was also crampy and irritable all weekend, with sore nips. So yay! O!

We were kinda lazy last week in regards to DTD, tho. We DTD on the 1st (4 days before O), then on the day of O, and 2 dpo. Hopefully something stuck! Now I can officially obsess! Good luck to all of you!

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#19 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 01:27 PM

Can you please add me as well. I think I am CD 17, and I plan on waiting until July 22 to test. I am feeling a lot calmer this cycle and have no tests in the house - so that's a good thing!

Loving my DH and my two active little girls (9/06), (6/09). Anticipating a new bundle of joy (7/11).
#20 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 02:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#21 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 02:52 PM

Is it possible to O w/o a significant rise in temperature? I could have sworn I O'd yesterday (this is my first month temping), but temps this AM were low still, 96.8. It's CD 18 for me so I'm starting to worry since I typically have a 28-30 day cycle. FF has given me the green light (due, I imagine to CM data), but no crosshairs.

#22 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Is it possible to O w/o a significant rise in temperature?
Oh yeah. It's called "slow rise." There's tons of them on FF.

#23 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 04:31 PM

I have my IUI on or about the 17th. That would mean about the 2WW would end at the end of July, so I guess testing on July 31st?
#24 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantaja View Post
Oh yeah. It's called "slow rise." There's tons of them on FF.
: Hope I'm one of them and not a no-O

#25 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM

Phantaja, can I be added please? I'm going to say July 22nd, by then dear AF will be late. I probably won't last that long, but we are planning to be away the next 2 weekends so hopefully that will calm the temptation to test earlier!

I actually told DH that I wasn't testing any more until AF was at least a week late, but I'll never manage that!

all round!

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#26 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
: Hope I'm one of them and not a no-O
Me too!

#27 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 05:42 PM

wobblykate - I get a slow rise pretty often. I just keep BDing until the temps reach their peak!
#28 of 553 Old 07-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Hello, here starts the 2ww, glad to be in good company. First IUI ever, no meds, a bit crampy, Good baby vibes to all

Wife to DHluxlove.gif DS 98thumb.gif DD 03flower.gif DS 09 babyf.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

She is here!!! Oct 5th!!!joy.gif

#29 of 553 Old 07-09-2008, 09:24 AM

I may have the slow rise thing too. I dunno. I got a positive opk two days ago and had fertile mucus. Then next day ( yesterday) opk was lighter. Temo was lowest 2 days ago but last two days is same as before the low dip.
This month we just had sex 2 days ago ( on the day I got the pos opk) and 2 days before that but not since cause we are tring for less is more.
We have considered doing it again since my temp isn't high yet- but my mucus feels drier and my cervix lower and we are hoping we got it right the first time.

I always wonder if doing it after it may have worked will knock out the successful conception. Do you think it does? After so many months of trying it we have to try something different this time!
Also- I am trying to relax.
#30 of 553 Old 07-09-2008, 10:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
just ovulated yesterday (I think)...so count me in!

I'll probably test in 12-14 days (on the 23rd)....(unfortunately) my luteal phase hasn't been that long lately. If I go past 10 days I will be highly suspicous that I'm pregnant.

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page