All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 793 Old 08-02-2008, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
bodhitree: Yeah!! Sticky dust!!

My temps tanked, happens sometimes when I bd the night before. so we'll see. I was scheduled to test tomorrow, but I don't know. I'm afraid of a BFN all you ladies have gotten such good results, now I am going to ruin it for you.
You can't take one temperature and predict everything from there.
Until AF shows you could still be pregnant.
#302 of 793 Old 08-02-2008, 02:39 PM

Congrats bodhitree!!!! I had a good feeling about you! Have a wonderfully happy and healthy 40 weeks!

So, just a quick update on me: I tested in the evening of 9dpo. Negative. I tested last night at 10dpo. Negative.

I'm going out today to buy another 2-pack of FRER's to test again tonight. My symptoms are SO obvious I can't believe I'm not pg. So, I'll keep testing like a crazy person every day until either AF shows or i get that faint line.

kriket, it's still early for you! Hang in there.
#303 of 793 Old 08-02-2008, 02:40 PM

Congratulations, Bodhitree! :::
#304 of 793 Old 08-02-2008, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayda's Mom View Post
You can't take one temperature and predict everything from there.
Until AF shows you could still be pregnant.
you can if you are a giant raging pessimist!! bwahahah.. I've been let down so many times I would rather be waiting fo AF and get a BFP then the other way around. (I'm really trying to be more positive! )

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#305 of 793 Old 08-02-2008, 03:18 PM

:::Congratulations bodhitree!!!:::

Hang in there kriket.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#306 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 10:54 AM

Congrats Bodhitree!!! ::

Well, I STILL haven't ovulated, as far as I can tell. My chart is totally jacked. So, I'm not sure I'll even be able to test during this 2WW period. We'll see - could be any day now, but I've been thinking that most of this last week - HA! I was hoping to O and be able to test on 8/13 (DH's bday) - doesn't look like that's possible now. Which is okay, but I'm getting antsy!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

#307 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 11:05 AM

Af showed.

Please move me to Waiting to O.

How can I encourage earlier ovulation? I O'd last time on CD38... way too long and I had a short LP (10 days) Help to remedy both would be appreciated! 2x posted

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#308 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 11:32 AM

bodhitree - Yay! :

KaliShanti -

kriket - :
#309 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 11:40 AM

Well I tested this morning and it was negative. FF says I'm only 8 DPO so I'm not too surprised, but a little disappointed. DH is *so* excited for me to be pregnant, he got upset at the negative test too. I think I will test again on Tuesday if I don't already have my period. Usually I start spotting the night of CD24 and get my period on CD 25. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

As far as symptoms go, my breasts are sore and I am tired all the time. I don't know what it means. Could just be PMS.

Kriket and KaliShanti :

bodhitree: YAY!!!! :

Alicewyf knit.gif , wife to DH reading.gif and mama to toddler Lillian energy.gif (7/09)!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**stork-boy.gif40

Prayerfully expecting our little BOY in June of 2012! And so excited to be cd.gif and bfinfant.gifagain!

#310 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 12:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
Af showed.

Please move me to Waiting to O.

How can I encourage earlier ovulation? I O'd last time on CD38... way too long and I had a short LP (10 days) Help to remedy both would be appreciated! 2x posted
I feel you sister.. you and I are totally in the same boat. I am going to try taking 150 mg of soy isoflavones CD3-7 the PCOSers say it works like clomid and swear by it. (there is science behind it if you would like to hear it!)

And I'm out too.. ptth. on to may.

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#311 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 02:30 PM

Bodhitree: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading about BFPs!!!! :

Kali: I had a 9-day LP last cycle. I'm hoping that things settle themselves out this cycle. I started taking 2000mg EPO two days ago - it's supposed to help ovulate sooner (I think), as well as increase your CM. Fingers crossed.

Me: I was interviewed for an article about William and our experience with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep a while ago and it was published yesterday. Here's a Link to the X-post in the Pregnancy and Birth Loss forum, it you want to read it. I think it's really good.

Have finally convinced my best firend to join MDC after showing her Zen's "Female Anatomy 101" thread - which is a blast, if you haven't read it yet! Yay!!!
#312 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda_z View Post
[Have finally convinced my best firend to join MDC after showing her Zen's "Female Anatomy 101" thread - which is a blast, if you haven't read it yet! Yay!!!
Im not worthy, I'm not worthy....

: I do my best to 'Keep it REAL'.

Congrats to BODHITREE. You go girl!
#313 of 793 Old 08-03-2008, 10:48 PM

Thanks, everyone. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

I'm hoping for BFPs for all the rest of you too! This is definitely a lucky thread so far.

Living the good life and walking a path of peace with DH and DD (4/09)
#314 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Please add me! I'm testing Aug 18th, I think. Is that getting too late in Aug for this thread? I think I'm going to O on Tuesday. Oh, please let this be the month!

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)
#315 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 08:16 AM

Hi ladies! I'm pretty sure I finally o'd yesterday. FF will probably put it at Sat based on temps, but I don't care as long as I o'd! I'll probably test on Aug 13 (DHs bday) I'll only be 9DPO but in all seriousness....there is NO way I'll wait longer than that. I'm a freak like that! ha!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

#316 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 AM - Thread Starter

hi ladies..

I have been running around like crazy and haven't had much time for mdc since ds's huge bday bash this weekend and all the inlaws have been in the house. i will definately update the front page after work today and catch up!!
#317 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 09:43 AM

Can I be added? I O'd early this month (for whatever reason!) on 8/2 so I'm going to test on 8/12. It will only be 10dpo but I'm slightly addicted!
#318 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 11:45 AM

I'm hoping to know when I o'ed in the next few days. My temps have been really wierd this month and not much CM. My cycles were nice until this month when we started to TTC. :

DS 4/11

#319 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 11:45 AM

Well I'm pretty sure I ovulated friday night, because I had some major pains for an hour in my right ovary then they just went away. I am 3 dpo I guess. Kellygirl where are you at? What is going on with you : do you think you ovulated? I am ready for the 2WW and not nervous yet.
#320 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 12:19 PM

Jaci- I got a positive opk on Wed and Thurs and it was negative by Friday. However, I am not sure about ovulation as normally the opk is way darker. Two of my opk's were darker than the control line but not by much. Last month when I was not on clomid they were so dark. I figured with being on clomid I would get a mega LH surge. I figured if clomid makes you produce stronger eggs and more eggs then the LH surge would be stronger. I am so lost. I told you I ovulate on my own and normally get a positive opk on cd9 but now I think it was positive on CD 12 or 13. However, maybe I did not ovulate at all yet. I tested everday since the positives and they have all been negative and I am on cd17. Do you think clomid would make you ovulate so late. I believe I am 11 days past my last clomid pill and negative opk. Now if I dont temp and my opk was negative on Friday then would I say I ovulated on Friday or Thursday. I guess I should count Friday as o day correct??? If I ovulated on Friday then we bd on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I should have covered all the bases. That would make me 3 dpo. So if I don't get a positive opk in the next three days then I am going to go with Friday as o day. In three days on cd 20 I will start progesterone. I have not any symptoms other than feeling like I am getting af. I had sore breasts last night and it is really early to have af symptoms. I did not have the night sweat yet so that is a good sign. As soon as I get that night sweat I know it is all over. I think that would be a temp drop if I were charting. I just happen to feel my temp drop. I will probably test on Sunday as that would put me at 9dpo or in the 9-10 dpo range. How about you?
#321 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 12:20 PM

Boditree- Congrats to you. I was so happy to hear about your bfp. God Bless
#322 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 12:24 PM

How soon would you test with a 'normal' everyday average pregnancy test. 10dpo? 12 - 14?

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
#323 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 12:29 PM

Kellygirl: I am sorry to hear that you r having a hard time with the ovulation. My test never got darker that the control line this month either. I will test with you Sunday, I so hope this is our month. My sister and my DD babysitter dreamed I was pregnant this month.LOL I don't want to get my hopes up and start stressing tho. We have six days left we are get through this together and NOT STRESS... I hope
#324 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 01:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Please don't forget to add me to the August BFP's! I feel like I need to see it on the list for some reason!

Good luck everyone - baby dust to all!!

Michelle

Married to my best friend Mama to DS1 4/2009 and DS2 3/2011 and two Remembering 3/2008
****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
#325 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 02:08 PM

if AF doesn't show up, i'll be testing Aug 9th

i am not feeling positive about it. i had a temp dip on DPO 7 and was sort of excited, but nothing else has changed. no symptoms, and the temps are back up where they were.

i think the temp dip was just a fluke of the temperature of the room or i kicked blankets off or whatever.

anyway - good luck to everyone!

and congrats to the BFP's!

mom to Andrew   born Feb 6th, already a mom to child with fur; and still missing and still wondering about the lost possibilities Mar 17, 2009
#326 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 02:16 PM

Alright girls, I need your hlp. I went out yesterday and got me some OPKs. So, for two days in a row I've had just the control line - so negative. Should I expect to get two lines with the test line being much lighter than the control BEFORE I get a positive test with a dark test line. Or, will the test line be dark the first time I get two lines? I was just wondering if the line follow a trend: none, light, dark, light, none?

This is a new experience for me. Gah.
#327 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda_z View Post
Alright girls, I need your hlp. I went out yesterday and got me some OPKs. So, for two days in a row I've had just the control line - so negative. Should I expect to get two lines with the test line being much lighter than the control BEFORE I get a positive test with a dark test line. Or, will the test line be dark the first time I get two lines? I was just wondering if the line follow a trend: none, light, dark, light, none?

This is a new experience for me. Gah.
My experience is like you described...

none, light, dark, light, none
#328 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

okay, all should be updated.

michanders, bodhitree- congrats!:

kayda, kali-

dh has been in town, and will be here until wed. we are bd'ing as much as we can, but will prob still miss it b/c i am not supposed to o until somewhere between 3-6 days after he leaves. which is a tad depressing. but oh well, what can ya do?
#329 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 03:35 PM

I'm still not sure which day I'm going to test... it will depend on my temps, I think. I'm going to wait until at least 11dpo (which is Friday), I think.

The first cycle I was TTC, I was really really excited, and POAS a million times, and then ended up having a stupid long anovulatory cycle and was so disappointed, so I'm so wary of POAS a lot now!
#330 of 793 Old 08-04-2008, 04:26 PM

Matilda z- I have seen it go either way. I go light then dark then darker then positive. Although I have read about people going from neg to pos in a few hours and there was no line on test and then bang- dark as can be.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page