All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
FF gave me crosshairs! (albeit spotted ones) so I am 3DPO today and still battling a low grade yeast infection. I don't have any tests till they come in the mail so hopefully they will be here after the 12th then I am free to test!
Wow lotus - our charts are very similar! I want crosshairs too! : Darn FF.....grrrrr!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 AM

Well, I'm out for this month. Just started my period.

Good things: My cycle went 25 days this month instead of 24 days. I feel like my LP is getting stronger, and it was a good strong 10 days, almost 11 days (I think it would have had to go about 12 more hours to have been 11 days). The B6 seems to be working. We also found out about a possible fertility issue for DH, which we plan to have tested this month. It's serious enough that he won't be turned away for testing, I'm pretty sure. Seems weird to put this under "good things," but both of us want to know one way or the other.

Bad Things: I hate not being pregnant. :

Goals for this cycle: Temp every day. I have serious problems remembering to do this. Go for yearly GYN exam, ask questions. Keep taking B6. Get husband's sperm tested. Get on with my life goals instead of thinking that being pregnant is everything.

Guh. This TTC stuff is srs s#*!.

Alicewyf knit.gif , wife to DH reading.gif and mama to toddler Lillian energy.gif (7/09)!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**stork-boy.gif40

Prayerfully expecting our little BOY in June of 2012! And so excited to be cd.gif and bfinfant.gifagain!

#363 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 12:01 PM

alicewyf -

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

#364 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 PM

Alice I m so sorry.
#365 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 12:35 PM

Lurking from the April DDC--

zen, your chart looks great! When are you testing?

Good luck, everyone, and congrats to the BFPs! Hope to see more of you in the April DDC!

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#366 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Jaci- I think I will be out this month as I have no symptoms. I always get emotional a few days after ovulation if I am pregnant. I have been pregnant 5 times and each time the same thing happened. So if I don't get emotional in the next day or so I would say I am out. I am still not giving up as there is always next month. How are you?
#367 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:16 PM

I do not think you are out, you are not out until that AF comes knocking at your door. I dint have anysymptoms my last pregnancy, beside a stuffy nose right before I was due to start so I looking for it. I am doing good cramping some not much though. Hang in ther, I am here if you need me.
#368 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

so i peed on a ovulation predictor stick for the first time this morning and the test side was slightly lighter than the control side. does that mean i might ovulate in 3-5 days? that was my guessimate anyway, i am just checking. does the test line get as dark at the control line when you drop an egg? :

so.....
my dh left for business again this morning, he'll be gone for a week. so, unfortunately, we dtd for the last time before this o this morning, which may of may not be close enough to o. (i should o somewhere in between the 8th and the 12th) the cool thing about this is, according to shuttles, the further away from o you do it the more likely you are to have a girl, which would be awesome. i was going to keep peeing on ovulation sticks every morning until i see a dark one, just so i know when i'm o'ing and how likely it is that the swimmers survived that long. as long as i o by saturday, i am still hopeful.

cauc- put. the. test. down. you're too early!!

kelly- don't give up hope! it's not over till the red lady screams!
#369 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
moondiapers 8/18

Heather married to my highschool sweetheart 6/7/02 :cop: Mother to Dani age 14 and Timmy age 10 Nadia 1/29 :
#370 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2in09 View Post
so i peed on a ovulation predictor stick for the first time this morning and the test side was slightly lighter than the control side. does that mean i might ovulate in 3-5 days? that was my guessimate anyway, i am just checking. does the test line get as dark at the control line when you drop an egg? :

so.....
my dh left for business again this morning, he'll be gone for a week. so, unfortunately, we dtd for the last time before this o this morning, which may of may not be close enough to o. (i should o somewhere in between the 8th and the 12th) the cool thing about this is, according to shuttles, the further away from o you do it the more likely you are to have a girl, which would be awesome. i was going to keep peeing on ovulation sticks every morning until i see a dark one, just so i know when i'm o'ing and how likely it is that the swimmers survived that long. as long as i o by saturday, i am still hopeful.
Well, I'm probably not the best to answer, because I can NEVER get a positive myself. But, everything I've read says the test line is supposed to get darker than the control for it to be positive (indicating o in 12 to 48ish hours). Also, I've heard not to use FMU because LH is supposed to peak later in the day, between 10am and 8pm (how's that for ambiguity?) So, that's what I know. Doesn't seem to mean jack for me though!

#371 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:

so.....

cauc- put. the. test. down. you're too early!!

kelly- don't give up hope! it's not over till the red lady screams!

my tests say 24-48 hours for ovulation after a positive test

Heather married to my highschool sweetheart 6/7/02 :cop: Mother to Dani age 14 and Timmy age 10 Nadia 1/29 :
#372 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 02:27 PM

Well, I'm 9dpo and my boobs are seriously hurting... and I got up a record 5 times to pee last night. But, both are explainable - natural progesterone cream and drinking more water than usual. So, all I can do is wait I guess! I'm trying to be patient...
#373 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:

Thank you so much for asking that question! I was just about to come on here and try to figure these OPKs out.

I just bought them for the first time this month and I'm kinda confused with them. I started testing Sunday (since I think I'll O around Thursday/Friday/Saturday). On Sunday there was a control line but nothing else (within the time period -- once it dried there was a light test line). On Monday I had a dark control line and a light test line, within the time frame (again once it dried the test line had darkened to the control line color). Tuesdays and todays tests looked just like Mondays test.

Of course I was using FMU, thinking it was the same as HPTs. So maybe I'll test again today and start testing every afternoon when I get home from work.

Anybody have any great insight (or any info whatsover) on OPKs and how they work?
#374 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 05:47 PM

Hey Gals!

Just an update. I am in the wait... AF should have come today, maybe tomorrow. No sign of her. :

I'm trying to stay calm, but it is hard. I'm not testing. Not many symptoms to speak of, other than *fatigue*, *sore throat*, *thirst*. Have had a few twinges and slight cramps over the past week and a half. Slightly sore (pre-AF) breasts. Also was weepy over the weekend. Most notable for me is the lack of AF cramps, which usually precede her.

May this be the month!

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#375 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 05:52 PM

OPK Instructions from one site...

http://www.saveontests.com/ovulation...structions.htm

#376 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 06:27 PM

I feel so weird today. I keep running to the bathroom, feeling like I've gotten my period but I haven't... just really wet. It would be about 6-7 too soon for my period, but I also keep feeling low, twingey cramps that I usually get on like the 2nd day of my period. I've had some mild nausea the past three days off and on but really no other symptoms. Especially weird is that my breasts aren't sore and haven't been all month. They usually get sore around O time and the week before my period, but not at all this month. My body feels wacked out. I have no sense one way or another if I'm pregnant or not and I'm tired of waiting to test. SIGH. I feel grumpy.
#377 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 07:37 PM - Thread Starter

Woodland, Shonah, B- you ALL are having great symptoms. i bet you all are PG!:

green- thanks, girl. those things are confusing and pretty much such, but i'm going to go ahead and try them anyway.
#378 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondiapers View Post
moondiapers 8/18
to o or test
#379 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 PM

2 in 9 and B-girl- I use fmu as I find it hard to reduce liquids during the day. My test line always comes back darker than the control line. I follow up the fmu test with another test later in the day ( it is normally positive too). I am no expert by any means. They should make an easier way like on a hpt.

Jaci- I am still praying.:
#380 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 09:10 PM

Can I join!

I will be testing on Aug. 15th...my b-day

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos. Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 
#381 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 10:14 PM

I am only 4dpo and I am EXHAUSTED this evening. I had kinda a busy day, but seriously, it's 9pm and I could go to sleep right now. Usually, I am up until almost midnight. I think it is way too early for this to be a pregnancy sign though. Maybe I am just coming down with something. Anyone else getting exhaustion as a symptom in your TWW?

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

#382 of 793 Old 08-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Woodland, Shonah, B- you ALL are having great symptoms. i bet you all are PG!:

green- thanks, girl. those things are confusing and pretty much such, but i'm going to go ahead and try them anyway.
I hear ya! I've tried it all - FMU, late day pee, not drinking lots of fluids, testing 2 or 3 times a day - no positives. I'm actually thinking this one batch I had was bad though. The dye was so darn light (the control line I mean). Anyway - only IF I need to buy some I'll get new ones for next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robin* View Post
I am only 4dpo and I am EXHAUSTED this evening. I had kinda a busy day, but seriously, it's 9pm and I could go to sleep right now. Usually, I am up until almost midnight. I think it is way too early for this to be a pregnancy sign though. Maybe I am just coming down with something. Anyone else getting exhaustion as a symptom in your TWW?
I was exhausted ALL day today too! I slept really well last night too - I thought it was weird. But, I also don't think it's possible to have symptoms before implantation and the production of hcg - so I'm sure it's all in my head! haha!

#383 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 12:51 AM

I'm so annoyed with myself. I gave in and POAS (FRER) and it was negative. Duh! At the most, I am 11 DPO, but could be as little as 8 or 9. My period isn't due until the 12th (I have 33 day cycles). I know it was too early to test, did it anyway and then got totally blue over it. Bah! I'm really annoyed with myself. And sad that I'm not pregnant even though I still could/might be. Like I said: bah!
#384 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 01:32 AM

Quote:
to o or test
to test

#385 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 03:02 AM

I think I'm 11DPO today too...negative test =( And I'm with you on the exhaustion thing, I got a normal amount of sleep last night, woke up and did one thing in the morning that required that I sit in a chair and talk to someone for 20 minutes..I know, super physically draining right? Then I came home and got the kids into a nap and somehow...I fell asleep for a few hours...on my living room floor!
#386 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachingona1 View Post
Can I join!

I will be testing on Aug. 15th...my b-day
I will be joining you!...except im too impatient and going to test on Monday as well - 12dpo...just to see lol

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
#387 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 AM

I am between somewhere between 5&6 DPO. I have no symptoms I had some cramping on my right side for a say or two and some lower back pain last night. I not on the progesterone this month so my boobs are not sore at all. I am actually felling kind of normal, go figure. I'm trying not to think about this 24/7 but I do most of the time. I am glad I am not stressing this month though. I have in the past had buterfly feelings in my stomach and just stayed upset. I am so happy to have yall though, it is so good to have people to turn to that have been there and are there now.

I have also had headaches for the past three days!!!

Kellygirl: How r u this morning?
#388 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 11:10 AM

Jaci- I broke down and tested this morning (should not have bought the tests) bfn of course. I just have no symptoms what so ever. I really have a feeling I am out this month. I am not emotional at all. I think next month I am going to buy preseed. I feel my time is running out as I will be 39 in a few months. I wish I could turn back the clock a few years. Once again, I have to repeat,"His plan not mine." I have to let it go.
#389 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 11:16 AM

Jaci- Truthfully, I am a little down today. I am tired of my life revolving around cycles, opks, hpts, and bd on demand. Its just not fun anymore. I think your headaches sound good. I had many in my early pregnancy. I just know things are going to work out for you.
#390 of 793 Old 08-07-2008, 11:19 AM

Kellygirl: I want you to hold your head up high and stay postive. As 2 in 09 put it , it is not over until the red lady screams. I kneo this is hard it is harder on me today as well, I just want to know. I have made myelf a promise though, not to test until I feel ready. I am here if you need to talk, but please don't get down we have a ways to go yet. I bet you haven't even had your night sweat yet. turn that frown upside down. hehe

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page