All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-08-2008, 08:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all!
I am brand new so I don't know if I'm doing this right. I am sick of lurking around reading all of your stuff, and not being able to respond, so I was wondering if you'd include me!?!?

I am TTC #2, but have not yet gotten AF because I am still BFing. My daughter is 15 months, and I am trying to catch my first O. If my charting is revealing what I HOPE it is revealing then I am 5 dpo! This is the longest raise in temps I've had since we started charting in April!! I am excited to see what happens, and am just looking for some support! I plan to test at 14dpo, on the 17th...what do you think - is that reasonable?

Love to all of you!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Welcome, peanutbuttercup! You're in my neck of the woods, I see!

14 dpo is entirely reasonable! Good luck!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:11 PM

Congratulations lilgreen sticky vibes :

I'm 4dpo I have a horrible taste in my mouth and a sore throat, but my temps stink so far, I'm not holding out much hoe this cycle. DH and I were squeezing in BDing between work and dinner with family the week before TMI ahead, so I keegled after about 5 min or less each time, because there is nothing worse for me than leeking through dinner.

DS 4/11

Old 08-08-2008, 09:40 PM

stretch, you made me giggle about the kegeling. I can't imagine having to hold it in!! I always do it at night and then wait 10 minutes or so before I go to the potty. I would be really embarassed having to go to dinner afterwards!!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
Old 08-08-2008, 09:52 PM

Oops! I forgot to link my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/223ea0/ttc.png

Woodlandfairytale...thanks! I hope we can stay in this together!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-08-2008, 09:58 PM

Welcome Peanutbuttercup! I clicked on your link but your chart didn't show up for me.

Shanese mom of 2ds
Old 08-08-2008, 10:08 PM

maybe this one will work?? sorry!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/223ea0

Old 08-08-2008, 10:30 PM

So I am either pregnant or getting my period early. DH is convinced I am pg. I can't figure it out. I feel like crap. My lower back throbs a little and my ankles are sore (I have strange ankles that get sore during AF, but also during my last pregnancy.) I am also really moody tonight. I kinda blew up at DH this evening over a loaf of bread, literally. Last time my LP was 13 days, and I am just 6dpo. I am also noticing an increased sense of smell, which is contributing to my nausea. And I can't get enough orange juice. I could be imagining some of it I supposed, but I feel really weird. AF could be on her way early I guess. Any thoughts? :

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

Old 08-08-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
stretch, you made me giggle about the kegeling. I can't imagine having to hold it in!! I always do it at night and then wait 10 minutes or so before I go to the potty. I would be really embarassed having to go to dinner afterwards!!

I would have preferred to wait a bit before going to dinner but DH was rushing me because he hadn't seen his cousin in over a year. At least it was only at his moms house. When I first read TCOYF and it said to keegel as not to obscure CM I wondered if anyone really just let it leak out, I have always keegled since I found those muscles.

DS 4/11

Old 08-08-2008, 11:04 PM - Thread Starter

robin- good symptoms!! i bet you're pg

stretch- i HATE kegeling. how do you stand it? for me it creates this whole weird feeling.

welcome peanutbutter! i will add you to the front page. we will probably test somewhere around the same time. i have a very slim-to-none chance this month as dh left wednesday (last bd wed am) and i won't o until at least sunday. i hope one or two swimmers can hang on until then!!

anyways.. i am fighting this feeling of slight jealousy and i hate it. my cousin is pg and about to deliver her second baby girl. we are having a baby "sprinkle" for her tomorrow. i made her a girly ladybug themed quilt, and i am happy for her. but secretly i don't want to go to the shower. i am freaking jealous. i want to be the one being "sprinkled" with baby girl gifts.. i know this is a selfish way to look at it, but it makes me think, will it ever happen for me? and then i feel like an @sshole for thinking that way. : ug.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:11 PM

2in09, I know just how you feel. My younger sister's baby shower is next weekend.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:53 PM

peanutbuttercup- go to the sharing link and the home page setup and it will give you the link to your chart! Copy and paste it here!

2in09- Your time will come! Maybe she will "sprinkle" some baby dust your way But I hear ya. I'm going to an old friends baby shower tomorrow. I feel happy for her but her parenting decisions are a complete 180 from mine. Its hard not to feel judgemental. But its her first so I can't compare. I have experience!! But again I feel bad for her baby on so many levels.

stretch- hmmm... I usually just give myself an orgasm before I go to the bathroom (I have to or I will get a UTI-- potty that is!! ) I figure the cervix will suck up anything it needs to suck up. With my ds I didn't even wait a minute I went right to the bathroom and didn't even think about it, and here he is!! But I guess kegeling is a good thing to do in general so it can't hurt!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
Old 08-09-2008, 12:10 AM

Ok last time posting my chart, I hope!!
Please let me know if this one works:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/223ea0

Old 08-09-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHappy View Post
OK ladies, I may have made a mistake. I hope I have made a mistake.

I just took a test, one of the digital ones (ept certainty). I had one left.

I know. It is midday. Not FMU.

It came up Not Pregnant.

Was it silly of me to test at this time of day? Should it have been BFP if I was really pregnant? Afterall, I am one day late...

I wish I'd waited to test until morning. Now I'm just hoping the urine was too weak to show anything. What do you think?

I know those digital tests are not as sensitive as some of the other ones AND mid-day urine is not going to be as concentrated as FMU! It's not over yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

lilgreen- Congrats!

Don't mind me- I'm just jumping in! I'm a semi-lurker (mostly lurker)! I'm 7 or 8 DPO depending on which chart you look at. Can't wait to test- I'm really resisting this time!

Grace
Old 08-09-2008, 01:49 AM

Well, I am 8dpo and I am getting anxious to test!!! uuuugh!! I think my temps are looking good but its early yet.

Tell me to wait!! Its toooo early!!! Lol!!

I was thinking I might test tomorrow IF my temps are still up. I dont know. I just have alot of creamy cm after O this time that I normally don't get. No other symptoms tho!

Anyone around the same dpo as me: when will you test??

Melissa loving my DH and DD(4yr)hearts.gif Most likely in my garden. Two angel.gif that I'll remember forever. My baby is here!!! Ethan Matthew came at 42 weeks on 5/19/10 9.10 lbs hbac.gif
Old 08-09-2008, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwright View Post
Well, I am 8dpo and I am getting anxious to test!!! uuuugh!! I think my temps are looking good but its early yet.

Tell me to wait!! Its toooo early!!! Lol!!

I was thinking I might test tomorrow IF my temps are still up. I dont know. I just have alot of creamy cm after O this time that I normally don't get. No other symptoms tho!

Anyone around the same dpo as me: when will you test??
Hi!

Is creamy CM an early sign of pg? I don't think I've had a break from it since I've O'd (although I didn't check the day I was sick. I'm also about 8dpo! I think I'm going to restrain myself until 10 or 11 dpo (if my temps are up). If it's a BFN I'll wait until I'm late.

Grace
Old 08-09-2008, 09:58 AM

FF gave me crosshairs on the 5th. My temps are up.

and 2in09, I never got what is considered a positive on an OPK. I had no second line, for two days I had a line lighter than the control line, and then again no second line!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:40 AM

mwright, I also didn't realize creamy cm was a sign after O! I have been sticky since O, and basically have started to convince myself that I'll get my first AF this month, with no pg!! I feel so much better now!

mwright and meekola, I am 6dpo, and want to wait to test till 14 dpo. My girlfriend just had a baby so I'm hoping I can go visit and distract myself for another week! As for both of you, do what feels right! If your body is telling you that you're pg, then you should take a test...babies babies babies! Good luck! Both of your charts look so good!

Last thing, can anybody tell me by looking at my chart why FF is putting my coverline at 97.9?? I do my own charts at home with TCOYF and I am positive that my coverline is only 97.6 (TCOYF says to base your coverline on the six temps before you O). Am I doing something wrong? Can I fix my coverline? Maybe I am just off with my own charting?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/223ea0

Old 08-09-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-girl View Post
FF gave me crosshairs on the 5th. My temps are up.

and 2in09, I never got what is considered a positive on an OPK. I had no second line, for two days I had a line lighter than the control line, and then again no second line!

What does crosshairs mean?

Old 08-09-2008, 12:36 PM

I so hope this is my month ....this 2WW thing is the hardest thing ive ever had to do!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
What does crosshairs mean?
It's when FF adds your coverline and O day lines.

So FF put me as Oing on the 5th
Old 08-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Well, I tested today and got a definite BFN.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
Well, I tested today and got a definite BFN.
I'm sorry...Sending big hugs! Is it possible you tested too early?

Old 08-09-2008, 05:03 PM

Can I join in here? Fertility friend gave me dotted cross hairs for the sixth?

Shanese mom of 2ds
Old 08-09-2008, 05:17 PM

Sorry and hugs for you woodland... Maybe you tested early. I had to look at your chart and it looks good to me. As long af doesn't show her ugly face then you still have some hope. Give it a few more days. I know how it feels when you really thinks its your month and chart looks good.

For me I am dpo6. I o'd later than thought 8/3, rather than 7/31. I am trying to stay positive but not getting my hopes anymore. I might test on 8/17. Not sure but I know I will cave in and do it sooner. I have to many hpt hanging around here. I bought a bunch a while back knowing that I will be taking a long time to conceive.

Me 39 Dh 44 IVF #1 Failed--only 3 eggs retrieved out of 9 follicles. ET:1-4cell severe fragmentation. Planning for next cycle. VERY DEVASTATED
Old 08-09-2008, 06:29 PM

Thanks... I don't know, I guess it could be too early but I'm having a lot of brown spotting and no preg. symptoms at all. I'm just going to see what my temp looks like in the morning. I was so hoping to get a BFP this week b/c my sister's baby shower is next weekend
Old 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM

Could that have been spotting this morning?

It's too early to spot (4 dpo), but there was something on that tp this am when I wiped, just a pale pinky colored spot. I went to wipe again in hopes to catch more and nothing!

I was doing so great not thinking about it, no obsessing, and now this... a possible implantation spot. Ugh........ I guess all I can do is wait and see.

I probably imagined that crazy spot anyway
Old 08-09-2008, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

woodland- i just got back from my cousin's baby shower. she's having a baby girl, no less, the very thing i've been dreaming of.. i felt like crying watching her open all the little pink things. lucky, ds threw a tantrum and i had an excuse to skip out early. it may possibly be the only tantrum i am actually grateful for.

i think all women who are struggling ttc should be exempt from attending baby showers!! no questions asked!!:
Old 08-09-2008, 08:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi! I thought I was definitely out this month already with AF coming at only 3 days post ovulation. But, the spotting stopped (it's been happening a lot lately) and now I'm waiting to see what's happening again. 6 dpo right now.

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)
Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 AM

I am somewhere between 8-9 DPO, my temp is still up. I temped this morning even though I dont temp (I know Im crazy) my temp is still up. Which I don't have to temp I can tell because I am cold all the time, when I start getting hot I know my temp went down. I am having no other symptoms right now but I am sure I fixing to, the Dr made me take progesteron this month again. I am just praying this is my month, and every thing turns out well. I don't know if I can handle another ectopic or miscarriage.

Kellygirl where are you, are you o.k.?

2 in 09: i think all women who are struggling ttc should be exempt from attending baby showers!! no questions asked!!
I think you are right there has been about three or four baby showers in my church recently. I have excused my self from most of them after the miscarriage, I couldn't do it. I know that sounds bad but I knew how I would fell. My friends actually understood, most of them knew my situation and knew this has been a hard year for me. I guess what I am saying is I completely agree with you.

User Tag List