All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda_z View Post
I'm going to a funeral service tomorrow for a woman who just lost her baby at 36 weeks. She knew that Kayleigh had trisomy 18 and was preparing for her death soon after the birth, but the sweet little girl passed away in utero. You know, I haven't met the mom yet, we've only talked on the phone. But, she wrote and invited me to the service. I'm nervous, and scared at the emotions it will raise in me having just gone through this with William. She's being so strong and courageous - what an amazing woman.
You are an amazing woman, too, and I am filled with awe and gratitude that you are helping another mama through this difficult time. Sending love and strength to you and the other mama tomorrow.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My period is due tomorrow. I took at test on Sunday with my FMU and it was negative. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms. I have felt nauseous off and on, but I really think it's all in my head. If my period doesn't show tomorrow I'll test Wednesday morning, but I just have a feeling that it's not happening this cycle.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaciharper View Post
I am 10 DPO today, Im not going to test until weds if I dont go crazy first. I have done really good this month beside being an emotional wreck this past three days. I need to laugh if someone has something funny to tell please do. I not having any other symptoms beside sore boobs and I know that is from the progesterone. I checked my Cp today and it is high and soft and when I did I had a big blob of white cm come out which can be a good sign. I having everyone tell me they think it is my month and I am scared. I am having to ask for alot of strength today.
Thinking of you today, Jaci. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions. I really want to share my hopes and excitement at the beginning of the cycle and the 2WW, and then I wish I had just kept it all to myself by the end when I get those damn BFNs. It's so hard.

Shonahsmom: BFNs really suck the happiness right out of your life for a while, don't they? We're all with you.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Matilda_z: Thank you I have no idea if it is the pregesterone that has me soooo emotional. I am trying to hold out hope and not get my hopes too high. I think that is what drives us all crazy. We are trying to keep our emotions in check and that is a task that I haven't mastered yet. I am feeling better, all I can think about is sushi. I am some fri night with a friend cooked of course, but I want more I can not get it off my mind.

Update: My nipples have started tingling and are hard and it is hot. I dont know if this is the progesterone or not. Please Lord let this be my body not the meds. I also went to the bathroom and more cm, I know I didnt have that last month. ohhh I think I am obsessing..... HELP
Old 08-11-2008, 05:14 PM

I just got my pregnancy tests in the mail. I am soooo ready to take one but I am trying to hold off till wednesday (10dpo) 2 days before I expect my period.

jaci- I hope your symptoms are real and that you'll get your BFP soon!!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
Old 08-11-2008, 05:38 PM

So last night I woke up in a horrible sweat. I felt incredibly nauseous and sat by the toilet for a while thinking I might throw up. However, after about 10 minutes --- TMI --- I passed some gas and felt better. I know this is a stretch, but this kind of thing has never happened to me before. Any hope it could be an early symptom? Or have I really gone into the deep end of obsession?
Old 08-11-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda_z View Post

Shonahsmom: BFNs really suck the happiness right out of your life for a while, don't they? We're all with you.
Thanks. Yep, I am one grumpy mama today. Plus I have a rocking headache. I sometimes get them the day before my period. So I'm PMS-ey, headachey, and disappointed. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cearbear View Post
So last night I woke up in a horrible sweat. I felt incredibly nauseous and sat by the toilet for a while thinking I might throw up. However, after about 10 minutes --- TMI --- I passed some gas and felt better. I know this is a stretch, but this kind of thing has never happened to me before. Any hope it could be an early symptom? Or have I really gone into the deep end of obsession?
I think it could definitely be a symptom!! How does your chart look?

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-11-2008, 08:16 PM - Thread Starter

lilgreen- that is SUCH a GOOD sign that your bfp is so dark. i bet you have a strong baby in there mama!! thank you for giving me hope, you conceived right after m/c, maybe i will too.

cauc, shonah-

cear- a LOT of woman get weird gas and poo-poo symptoms when pg

jaci- being emotional is actually an extremely good sign. when i was pg i cried b/c of a stupid commercial before i even got a positive test. hang in there lady.

matilda- bless your sweet soul. what a wonderful thing you are doing, supporting someone you has been through that sort of ordeal. i can't imagine. it gives me chills just thinking about it.

september- you must be one hot mama to snag a 25 year old hubby. whoo-hoo! let us know how the test turns out!

kldavis, kasha- welcome!

well, my dh is coming home from business on thursday, i am so excited to see him i feel like a high school girl again with butterflies in my stomach. i think that is the key to a good marriage- if you each take a lot of business trips you always miss each other and it makes seeing each other that much sweeter.

on the ttc front, i'm not sure if i o'd or not! what do you think?
friday- cloudy cm
saturday- tons of cloudy cm with egg white cm mixed in
sunday- a little less cloudy (lotiony) cm
today (monday)- a little less cloudy (lotiony) cm

i'm hoping this means i o'd on saturday, b/c we dtd wednesday morning before he left, and according to shuttles you're supposed to dtd up until 3 days before o. :fingerscrossed:
Old 08-11-2008, 10:49 PM

I don't think this is normal AF...I looked at my HPT from Friday and there's a faint pink line there...this "period" I'm having is insanely heavy and crampy, which I never get.:
Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 PM

Kellygirl where r u? How are you doing? I haven't heard from u today!!!!

Old 08-11-2008, 11:14 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAUCmama View Post
I don't think this is normal AF...I looked at my HPT from Friday and there's a faint pink line there...this "period" I'm having is insanely heavy and crampy, which I never get.:
Take care of yourself, Mama.

Sprat , Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig , the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, little Sprout and now someone new! on begins with .
Old 08-11-2008, 11:27 PM

I am 9 DPO today and have been super tired the last couple days, slightly nauseas and I have the "butterflies in my tummy" feeling.. all these things could possibly be in my head, and I don't want to test too early! Maybe I will wait 2 more days to test!

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Old 08-11-2008, 11:37 PM

Jaci-My enthusiasm has somewhat waned as I am waiting for af. I really think you should test. I promise this is your month. I just can't wait until you get your bfp. I am gearing up for next month. I have this feeling I am going to get bfp before October. I have really been praying. I hope all is well but I think you should test.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:28 AM

AF is here. ::
Sigh*...I really thought this would be it. I guess I was being naive thinking I could conceive first time around . Oh well...heres to the next cycle! ::

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:25 AM

Ann: AF is such a wanker!

Kelly: Let's get you knocked up before October!

CAUCmama: Please take it easy for the next little while. Whether it is an early m/c or not, losing that much blood is really hard on your body. Please take care.

2in09: You sound so cute, with the butterflies in your tummy. I think there's a good chance that you O'd on Saturday. Fingers crossed for you and your sweetie.

Me: This cycle is soooooooooooo long! I think, looking at my chart, that I O'd yesterday. I wish I could fast forward time to tomorrow morning to see if my temps continue to rise.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:31 AM

peanutbutter and 2in09: Thanks for the optimism! I needed it! Sometimes all you need is someone to say, "yeah, it's possible you're pg!" I don't temp since I sleep with my mouth open and it makes them erratic. I'll just keep my fingers crossed though.

Cauc and Ann:
Old 08-12-2008, 10:37 AM

Well I tested this morning, and it was negative. I'm not upset I feel strangly ok about it being negative. I am having no other symptoms this morning besides sore boobs, the nipple things happened for a few mins yesterday then stoppped. I feel quite normal no period symptoms at all. I don't know what to think about it. I have been so emotional these past few days, but today I feel chipper and up beat for some reason.

I guess I am going crazy, go ahead and lock me up!!!

Kellygirl: You hang in there I have been praying for you every night. I pray for you to have a baby but I have also prayed for you to have strength through all of this. i hope my prayers are being answered. You still have to keep me up dated daily.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 AM

Well, I tested this morning also. BFN - on both a FRER and an internet cheapie. BUT, I am only 9DPO (yes, I'm crazy - and don't worry - I know it!) Anyway - I also had some cramping this morning. I realize that a BFN at 9DPO, cramping, and a still-high temp does not make me NOT pregnant, but I think maybe I'm trying to mentally prep myself for it, just in case. Tomorrow will be a better day to test anyway, and I still have time. Cramping is just like pre-AF cramping though. I didnt' have any last month strangely enough, but after almost 3 years w /no period, I figure my body is still trying to remember all this stuff!

Anyway - hope everyone is doing okay and we see more BFPs soon!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM

Cauc and Ann -

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

Old 08-12-2008, 11:28 AM

Well, I had so many symptoms last night during our anniversary dinner. I was just not right...nauseous and starving, then unbelievably full, then not interested in another glass of wine (for me, this is very strange!!! ),then almost crying because I didn't want to ruin DH's time. Then freezing. I felt like I might be coming down with something.

So, of course, I woke up this morning and took a test....AHHHHH! What was I thinking?? Of course it was negative...I am only 9dpo! I didn't even tell my DH because I knew he say "Told ya so!!" I am such an idiot. Please somebody look at my chart and tell me that if I wait a few more days, it might be a BFP!

I also just wanted to say thanks to all of you. It is so wonderful to be involved in this thread. So happy for all the BFPs and so sorry for all the BFNs. We are so lucky to have each other for support! Nobody understands going through this like we do...The support has meant tons to me!! Thank you!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-12-2008, 11:32 AM

PS - The reason I have open circles on my chart the past couple days is bc my daughter has been getting up almost two hours earlier than usual...I am sure this affects my temps, and FF is noting it with an open circle.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:43 AM

PBCup - Happy Anniversary!!!

Your chart still looks good to me. Did you know that FF has a temperature corrector? I use it sometimes when I take my temps at weird times. I think if I'm more than an hour off, I get open circles to - so then I use the temp corrector under Data (on the left hand side). Obviously, if you're waking earlier than normal, your temp will be lower when you took it then, than if you had waited...

Old 08-12-2008, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
goin' green and jaciharper: I'm still holding out hope that this is your month!! : :

CAUC and ann:

peanutbutter: Happy anniversary and I hope your crazy feelings= a baby inside!

Me, I'm about 3dpo, but I've been having some odd vaginal sensations... it's like I'm always moist and expect glops of EWCM when I go pee, but there's nothing. It's just like watery... is that strange? Also, my cervix has stayed high but it is a bit firmer and less open than when I think I ovulated. I really wish I could temp, but alas...

Keep positive, sweet mamas! Take care of yourselves today, wherever in your cycle you are.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
Sigh*...I really thought this would be it. I guess I was being naive thinking I could conceive first time around . Oh well...heres to the next cycle! ::
awe.. Hope you catch the next eggy!

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Old 08-12-2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
Sorry mama! I'll be keeping my eye on you; this was also our 1st cycle TTC and it looks like you and I have similar cycle lengths. Mine are 31-33 days. I am due to start today. No sign so far but I tested this morning (for like the zillionth time; so annoyed with myself) and it was negative. I know there's still a teeny weeny chance until I start bleeding, but I really, really doubt it.

Here's to conceiving in late August/early September!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Me, I'm about 3dpo, but I've been having some odd vaginal sensations... it's like I'm always moist and expect glops of EWCM when I go pee, but there's nothing. It's just like watery... is that strange? Also, my cervix has stayed high but it is a bit firmer and less open than when I think I ovulated. I really wish I could temp, but alas...

Keep positive, sweet mamas! Take care of yourselves today, wherever in your cycle you are.
I had the same exact symptoms this time, except that my watery CM came before I O'd and for just one day after. Also my cervix stayed open for three days with creamy to sticky CM the last two open days, then it closed up and lowered, but I am still having some sticky CM. Don't know what this means, but just wanted to let you know that someone else had it too!!

Old 08-12-2008, 01:32 PM

Thanks goin green! I used the adjuster and really like my chart now!! hehe.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:43 PM

Jaci- You are going to get your bfp I promise. Me on the other hand, all I got was a yeast infection. I was on antibiotics last month so this is what I get. I am going to take one more pregnancy test as I spotted pink this morning. It may just be yeast infection related. I really dont think I am pregnant. Af is not due until Friday but maybe the clomid messes things up a bit. I think you should test again on Wednesday. What dpo do you normally get BFP? I get mine around 8-10 dpo. Hang in there as I've read about people getting bfp on 17 dpo or later.

Matilda Z- That definately sounds like a plan.

Ann of Loxley-I am sure af is on the way for me as well. Keep your chin up.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:02 PM

OK girls i have really lost it I check my cervical and it is soft and not low but medium; doesnt that mean my period is comming? I have no more cm I really am starting to think this is not my month. Lord help me be strong for I am weak, weak , weak......

I just started balling my eyes out to my husband, I am so tired of trying and failing...

User Tag List