All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still no period for me (two days late). I tested yesterday in the morning (BFN). Haven't tested since. If my period hasn't shown up by then, I'll test tomorrow morning. I just really want to know one way or the other already.
#542 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonahsmom View Post
Still no period for me (two days late). I tested yesterday in the morning (BFN). Haven't tested since. If my period hasn't shown up by then, I'll test tomorrow morning. I just really want to know one way or the other already.
Crossing my fingers for you! :

--

I've been thinking back on my PG symptoms when I got PG with DS.. I was hungry every 2 hours on the dot, and my BBs hurt really bad, on top of fatigue and sickness.. I feel a little sick, and I am pretty tired, but I don't have the bbs soreness or intense hunger..

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#543 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=LizzyQ;11931987}
I've been thinking back on my PG symptoms when I got PG with DS.. I was hungry every 2 hours on the dot, and my BBs hurt really bad, on top of fatigue and sickness.. I feel a little sick, and I am pretty tired, but I don't have the bbs soreness or intense hunger.. [/QUOTE]

Do you remember when the hunger/BBs soreness began? You're only 11DPO, so maybe it'll pick up in a few days?

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

#544 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
Crossing my fingers for you! :

--

I've been thinking back on my PG symptoms when I got PG with DS.. I was hungry every 2 hours on the dot, and my BBs hurt really bad, on top of fatigue and sickness.. I feel a little sick, and I am pretty tired, but I don't have the bbs soreness or intense hunger..
I also am wondering why my boobs don't hurt yet...They were extremely sensitive with DD. Maybe we need to wait a few more days??

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

#545 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
I also am wondering why my boobs don't hurt yet...They were extremely sensitive with DD. Maybe we need to wait a few more days??
I figure that. The fact that I didn't find out I was preggo w/ ds til 6 weeks - it was right when my boobs started hurting and then cramps - so I figured, OK - I'm just late but AF is coming...NOPE! So, for me, those kinds of symptoms didn't hit me til later. I think it's different for every woman, and also different w/ each pregnancy.

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

#546 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 12:29 PM

green and lizzy, they also say with subsequent pregnancies that your boobs may not hurt as much. thought that was interesting.

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

#547 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryMo View Post
Do you remember when the hunger/BBs soreness began? You're only 11DPO, so maybe it'll pick up in a few days?
I think i was about 5w. I wasn't charting then, and I had a m/c the cycle before.

You're right, it's early, and I am totally obsessing

#548 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 02:01 PM

peanutbuttercup, every time I see you post, it makes me want a peanut butter cup!! :

Sprat sleepytime.gif, Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig reading.gif, the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, and now Sprout fly-by-nursing1.gif walking, talking, how on earth is she this big?! Rainbow.gif on earth.gif begins with homebirth.jpg.

#549 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 02:09 PM

Kellygirl: Where are you? How are you today?
#550 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 03:26 PM

Can I join you all? I'm ttc #3 and am at 6dpo. I have no symptoms, but I'v had some spotting (which I had at about the same time with both of my other pregnancies.) So, I'm optimistic. I'm a POAS-aholic, so I tested today, which was a BFN.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
#551 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peilover010202 View Post
Can I join you all? I'm ttc #3 and am at 6dpo. I have no symptoms, but I'v had some spotting (which I had at about the same time with both of my other pregnancies.) So, I'm optimistic. I'm a POAS-aholic, so I tested today, which was a BFN.
Wow, it sounds like this might be it for you! I look forward to your in a few days! :

As for me, I had about half a day of EWCM yesterday after one moist (but not EWCM) day. I had had EWCM for three days prior, and we BD each day. I no longer have EWCM. What are the chances that I actually ovulated last night? I had no cramps/mittelschmerz like I had three days prior... and if I did ovulate, did I miss the boat since we didn't BD this month. This sucks, I had all the hope of my first cycle until today!

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#552 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Wow, it sounds like this might be it for you! I look forward to your in a few days! :

As for me, I had about half a day of EWCM yesterday after one moist (but not EWCM) day. I had had EWCM for three days prior, and we BD each day. I no longer have EWCM. What are the chances that I actually ovulated last night? I had no cramps/mittelschmerz like I had three days prior... and if I did ovulate, did I miss the boat since we didn't BD this month. This sucks, I had all the hope of my first cycle until today!
Thanks Sabrina!

I am the worst at reading CM. I have always taken the easy way out and have used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor each time. My cycles have always been longer than normal (35-ish days), but this month it looks like it will be closer to 26. Go figure. I hope someone else can answer your question though. But, just remember, if you bd'ed for 3 days in a row, you should still have some sperm that will be happy to meet with the egg.

Sending babydust everyone's way...

#553 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 04:13 PM

Whoohooo! Sabrina, thanks to your signature, I have finally just realized that Snatam Kaur is saying "Wahe Guru" in her Mother's Blessing CD...not "Ayhe Guru"!

That's the only problem with downloading CD's off of Amazon...they never give you the words to the songs! And I especially need the words for anything in Sanskrit because I do NOT know my chants.

Sprat sleepytime.gif, Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig reading.gif, the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, and now Sprout fly-by-nursing1.gif walking, talking, how on earth is she this big?! Rainbow.gif on earth.gif begins with homebirth.jpg.

#554 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_earth View Post
peanutbuttercup, every time I see you post, it makes me want a peanut butter cup!! :
Haha I love it!! I actually truly am a peanut butter cup. My maiden name was Reese, and my married name is Candee! This makes me Lauren Reese Candee!! (so much for anonymity huh?? )

#555 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_earth View Post
Whoohooo! Sabrina, thanks to your signature, I have finally just realized that Snatam Kaur is saying "Wahe Guru" in her Mother's Blessing CD...not "Ayhe Guru"!

That's the only problem with downloading CD's off of Amazon...they never give you the words to the songs! And I especially need the words for anything in Sanskrit because I do NOT know my chants.
I Snatam Kaur so much! And I didn't realize she had a CD called Mother's Blessing... I will have to look that up!

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#556 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 PM

Reese Candee!!

So cool! I love it! You must get all the time!
#557 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
I Snatam Kaur so much! And I didn't realize she had a CD called Mother's Blessing... I will have to look that up!
It's lovely...she sings all the songs with her mother.

peanutbuttercup, you should name your next child Peace! Then she would be Peace Reese Candee! Like Reese's Pieces!

Mmm...I totally want some chocolate and peanut butter now!! :

#558 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 08:57 PM

jaci-I am still here just waiting for af to start on Friday so I can start again. Have you tested?
#559 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
Haha I love it!! I actually truly am a peanut butter cup. My maiden name was Reese, and my married name is Candee! This makes me Lauren Reese Candee!! (so much for anonymity huh?? )
LOL! About the anonymity - not your name

I finally got my BFP this evening, but I'm not excited. Because of my spotting (brown) last night and this morning (it wasn't even that much actually) I've convinced myself that this pg won't last. I mean, I should be excited, right? But no. At least I know all those pregnancy feelings weren't in my head

After tomorrow's temp and no more spotting, maybe I'll be a little more excited. I'm not going to tell DH. I think I'll call my midwife and ask her if I can go for a hcg test on Friday if AF doesn't show by then. I'd go tomorrow, but I have jury duty : I'm sorry I sound so depressed!

Wishing sticky BFPs for everyone! :
#560 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 09:00 PM

Monica, you are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope this baby sticks and the spotting goes away!!

#561 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 10:23 PM

Monica- I'm sending you some sticky vibes!

#562 of 793 Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica3674 View Post
LOL! About the anonymity - not your name

I finally got my BFP this evening, but I'm not excited. Because of my spotting (brown) last night and this morning (it wasn't even that much actually) I've convinced myself that this pg won't last. I mean, I should be excited, right? But no. At least I know all those pregnancy feelings weren't in my head
Hey Monica, I just wanted to let you know that I've had spotting with both of my pregnancies. With ds2, it lasted 2 full weeks - like you, I had pretty much convinced myself that I'd loose him. But, he just turned 2 and my oldest ds turns 5 in a few weeks. Dr actually called that pregnancy a "threatened m/c" and put me on bedrest for 3 days. They were both born full term and are healthy kids. So, I guess my bottom line is...be optimistic, don't loose hope. Sending very sticky baby vibes your way.

#563 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 01:38 AM

Monica - We wanted to make sure we covered all the bases in the BD department. I'm sending you sticky vibes.: You are in my thoughts.

Cearbear DH thought it was wacky at first now he doesn't even notice it, he usually does not even wake up anymore.

I'm 9dpo today and I had a temp drop like I usually do before AF and my back hurts and I'm a little crampy (usual AF symptoms), but it seems way to early for AF my LP is usually 14 (sometimes 13)days (my shortest was 12 it only happened once). I don't know what to think I'm testing tomorrow 10dpo (I'm impaitient.) unless my temp continues to drop or I get AF.

DS 4/11

#564 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 AM

Hi! I'd like to (finally) join you all! I ovulated yesterday, so I am now officially in the 2WW!!! :

Oh, and I will be testing on August 28th.

#565 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peilover010202 View Post
Hey Monica, I just wanted to let you know that I've had spotting with both of my pregnancies. With ds2, it lasted 2 full weeks - like you, I had pretty much convinced myself that I'd loose him. But, he just turned 2 and my oldest ds turns 5 in a few weeks. Dr actually called that pregnancy a "threatened m/c" and put me on bedrest for 3 days. They were both born full term and are healthy kids. So, I guess my bottom line is...be optimistic, don't loose hope. Sending very sticky baby vibes your way.
Thanks everyone for all of the well wishes

I took another test this morning and it was clearly positive. Not as dark as the control line, but there was definitely another line. I haven't had any more spotting either.

I cried to my sister last night, and between that and your posts, I'm feeling much more positive

I'm off to jury duty today - good luck to everyone else!
#566 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 08:29 AM

Add me to the list of :

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#567 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 08:37 AM

:::Congratulations Lotusblossom! :::

Shanese mom of 2ds
#568 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 08:58 AM

Oh my gosh, Lotus and Monica, CONGRATULATIONS!! Such a happy day today!!! :::

#569 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 09:12 AM

What a great day! Congrats monica and lotus!

#570 of 793 Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM

:Congrats to the BFPs! :

And please add me to the list as well!! : :

P.S. to the IRL friends reading this, shhhhh.....

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page