All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
I am feeling the same way. Just remember that we all think your chart looks great! Are you testing tomorrow or Sat?
Thinking of you!
Maybe I'll take my last $1 store test tomorrow morning, if AF doesn't show up. If not by Sat still (and my temp is still up) I might splurge on a FRER.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2008, 12:44 AM

Big Vent Ahead

Hi ladies I'm 10 DPO today tested BFN. I hate waiting, I hate not knowing and I hate feeling like crap. I started feeling like I was going to start AF yesterday temps are down a bit, but still no AF. I'm crampy, my back hurts, I'm nauseous (all normal for me before AF). And I had to spend the day today cleaning my late grandfathers dusty room out (he passed away last summer and my mom has still not started so I decided it was time). he was a pack rat, I spent all day sorting through old papers separating the important from the garbage. so far 12 bags of garbage 1 partial bag of important and 2 bags of financial stuff that needs to be further sorted. I hate sorting.

Sorry for the vent.

DS 4/11

Old 08-15-2008, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose_lee View Post
Well....I think I got a very faint line today at 11 dpo. I think that ANY line means you're pregnant, but I'm going to retest tomorrow morning and see if I can see it better. I don't want to get too excited yet. If we're actually pregnant, all I can say is Thank God for vitex. This was my first cycle taking it. Don't know what those weird spotting days were....aren't cd 3 and cd 4 too early for implantation spotting?

I'll update soon!
Congratulations.
As for the spotting...I looked at your chart. Maybe you ovulated a few days earlier than when FF gave you cross hairs????????
Old 08-15-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post
Big Vent Ahead

Hi ladies I'm 10 DPO today tested BFN. I hate waiting, I hate not knowing and I hate feeling like crap. I started feeling like I was going to start AF yesterday temps are down a bit, but still no AF. I'm crampy, my back hurts, I'm nauseous (all normal for me before AF). And I had to spend the day today cleaning my late grandfathers dusty room out (he passed away last summer and my mom has still not started so I decided it was time). he was a pack rat, I spent all day sorting through old papers separating the important from the garbage. so far 12 bags of garbage 1 partial bag of important and 2 bags of financial stuff that needs to be further sorted. I hate sorting.

Sorry for the vent.
Sorry Stretch358!
That sure does suck. I'm sorry you're having a hard couple days.
Hopefully this morning you'll feel much better.

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

Old 08-15-2008, 09:53 AM

BFN this morning...at 12dpo. Wish I splurged and bought the FRER, instead I used an EPT that was on sale. I am starting to doubt all my symptoms!! It is so difficult not knowing. Happy that my temps are still up, but worried now that I am reading the thermometer wrong, even though it's a digital. It amazes me how many things you can second guess when you are waiting for a BFP!!

Can't wait to hear from everyone today!! This is such an exciting thread - hope you're all doing great today!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-15-2008, 10:02 AM

Hi All. Been out of the loop here - but lurking a bit. I am 9dpI and tested this morning with a BFN - although my chart is looking ok. Waiting is the hardest part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose_lee View Post
Well....I think I got a very faint line today at 11 dpo. I think that ANY line means you're pregnant, but I'm going to retest tomorrow morning and see if I can see it better. I don't want to get too excited yet. If we're actually pregnant, all I can say is Thank God for vitex. This was my first cycle taking it. Don't know what those weird spotting days were....aren't cd 3 and cd 4 too early for implantation spotting?

I'll update soon!
Thinking Sticky Jrose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post
Big Vent Ahead

Sorry for the vent.
Stretch, I know what you mean!!!! Waiting ugh!!! I'm one day behind you and feeling like I'll never get there. I also have tons of cramping - my temps are staying high - just the waiting game I guess. I go in for blood work on Monday. keeping fingers crossed for all.

Quote:
BFN this morning...at 12dpo. Wish I splurged and bought the FRER, instead I used an EPT that was on sale. I am starting to doubt all my symptoms!! It is so difficult not knowing. Happy that my temps are still up, but worried now that I am reading the thermometer wrong, even though it's a digital. It amazes me how many things you can second guess when you are waiting for a BFP!!

Can't wait to hear from everyone today!! This is such an exciting thread - hope you're all doing great today!
Peanutbuttercup. Not knowing is difficult! I used a FRER this morning that I got from Costco at an ok price - but it still gave me a BFN. I am going to test again tomorrow I'm sure - but I'll know on Monday for sure with a blood test.

I hope this is the month for all!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:

I tested too - BFN on THREE!!! Our charts do still look good though....we shouldn't give up hope yet!!!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin' green View Post
I tested too - BFN on THREE!!! Our charts do still look good though....we shouldn't give up hope yet!!!
Here's to tomorrow! (or the next day, or the next day) You're right, our charts still look good...It's just so hard not to doubt!
I hope, if it's in the cards, that I'll get a BFP on Sunday. My husband's brother will be in town and they are going golfing. I promised DH I'd make him his favorite blueberry cake if I get pregnant . I'd love to surprise him with the cake when they get home from golfing...that way his brother will have no idea and we can celebrate with silent smiles!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-15-2008, 10:42 AM

It is hard not to doubt...and I don't want to be totally crushed, kwim?

I think I'm done testing til Monday. We're headed out of town and I'm not going to bring tests with me - plus AF is due Sunday, so we'll see....

Good luck to you for Sunday! The cake idea sounds great!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

Old 08-15-2008, 10:44 AM

tell me what you think...i might be one day off with my O...FF put my coverline at 97.9, and had me ovulate on cd17. I changed it to FAM method though bc this is what I use on paper, and it changed my coverline to 97.6, and pushed my O back to cd16. Maybe I did O on cd17 and am really only 11 dpo?? I was pretty sure my O was cd16 bc of O pain, not cd17...but maybe I'm wrong?? What do you think?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 AM

That's definitely possible. Did you use the temp corrector to adjust the temp that day? Taking it at noonish vs 7:30 am is a huge diff - and I assume you were alaredy up and around by then, which pretty much makes the temp worthless in my opinion. What happens if you discard that temp in FF?

Old 08-15-2008, 11:50 AM

another BFN, but with a higher temp

Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM

Well, I'm either at 8dpo or 9dpo(looks like my math was wrong yesterday.) (I use the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and it gave me a peak at cd11 and cd12. I'm on cd20 now.) I tested anyway, since I'm a POAS-aholic and a glutton for punishment apparently. TWO bfn's today. One with an internet cheapy and another with a FRER. I don't know why I'm disappointed. It's still early - but BFN's are such let downs. I'm am going to try really hard to wait until Sunday to test again.

Looks like we're all feeling about the same. Waiting....and maybe not so patiently.

PeanutButterCup - I totally need the recipe for bluebarry cake! What a sweet idea to make that cake, what a fun way to celebrate. I really hope you get to make it this weekend.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:22 PM

Peilover - I'd love to give you the recipe for blueberry cake, but you'll have to get it from peanutbuttercup!

Old 08-15-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin' green View Post
Peilover - I'd love to give you the recipe for blueberry cake, but you'll have to get it from peanutbuttercup!
That's what happens when I try to use my brain. Thanks! I changed my post.

Steph, wife to C, mama to O :, E , and I :.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nu nee nu nee nu...

Just hanging out at DPO4... yep just waiting. How can it STILL be DPO4!? hasn't it been DPO4 for DAYS now!!!!!?

crap

sucks

Must occupy my mind.... :
Old 08-15-2008, 01:43 PM

corikodjo Sending you : for the test on Monday your temps look good.

LizzyQ Sorry about the BFN Your chart looks really good though. :

I feel a little better this morning. I'm still a little crampy and my temp is still down. : We will see what the day brings.

DS 4/11

Old 08-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Banned

Might as well add me!

I O'd on 8/13.

Let the two week torture -er, wait- begin!
Old 08-15-2008, 02:47 PM

I keep waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. The problem is that I have a hard time fallilng back to sleep. I start obsessing about what my temp is going to be in the morning. The worst part is I have to pee like mabe four hours before I need to temp. It's taking me about 45 minutes to fall back to sleep. The odd thing is I haven't woken up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night in ages. This all started after I ovulated. Can you ladies check my chart? I'm really starting to think not this cycle.

Shanese mom of 2ds
Old 08-15-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valid28 View Post
I keep waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. The problem is that I have a hard time fallilng back to sleep. I start obsessing about what my temp is going to be in the morning. The worst part is I have to pee like mabe four hours before I need to temp. It's taking me about 45 minutes to fall back to sleep. The odd thing is I haven't woken up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night in ages. This all started after I ovulated. Can you ladies check my chart? I'm really starting to think not this cycle.
Why do you think not this cycle?? Your chart looks great! And waking up to pee is a good sign, I think!

Old 08-15-2008, 03:53 PM

Little update: dpo12, its not looking good for me. I caved in,poas, of course BFN. Also my temps are down so this cycle is a bust. Crap!! I thought this might be the month. Now I can go out drinking with my best freind this weekend.

Waiting for Af to arrive over the weekend, yippe yeah, onto another month:
So put me ~9/4 to 0
~9/16 to test

Me 39 Dh 44 IVF #1 Failed--only 3 eggs retrieved out of 9 follicles. ET:1-4cell severe fragmentation. Planning for next cycle. VERY DEVASTATED
Old 08-15-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:

I could have wrote your post! Gah! BFN here today as well, although it was SMU. boo. Temp went up though too. This waiting is killing me!!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(x-post in Nursing Mamas thread)

Well, mamas, I thought I had ovulated twice this cycle, based on CM and the cramping twinges I had... but it occured to me that since they were 6 days apart (CD14 and CD20) that it may have been implantation? I know it's a bit on the early side (5-12 is normal I think), but the book Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives says day 5 or 6 post ovulation? I haven't been able to temp, so am going only on my feelings and CM. My CM was clearly EWCM for about 3 days around CD14, but I had moist, but not eggwhite CM up until CD20 (yesterday) when I had a tiny but of EWCM and INTENSE cramping/feeling of fullness. Today, CD21, I feel fine in my uterus! Any thoughts or ways to guess without a chart? I am so impatient!

On another note, it looks like we are in for another slew of BFPs! Everyone's charts and symptoms are SO excellent! :

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleMarie View Post
I could have wrote your post! Gah! BFN here today as well, although it was SMU. boo. Temp went up though too. This waiting is killing me!!
Your chart is looking good! Hang in there!

Old 08-15-2008, 06:26 PM

The last couple days I've checked my CP and it's been high and soft-ish. I googled it and came up with this: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_shou...arly_pregnancy

So.. there is hope for me yet.

I am crampy too, which could go either way- as you all know. I am out of HPTs, and haven't gone to the store to buy another.. I think I will wait until tomorrow if my temp doesn't go down.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtg4miracle View Post
Little update: dpo12, its not looking good for me. I caved in,poas, of course BFN. Also my temps are down so this cycle is a bust. Crap!! I thought this might be the month. Now I can go out drinking with my best freind this weekend.

Waiting for Af to arrive over the weekend, yippe yeah, onto another month:

So put me ~9/4 to 0
~9/16 to test
Enjoy your weekend with your friend! And better luck next month.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:47 PM

I'm waitingwaitingwaiting. I have some sore breasts, but nothing else to indicate anything. This will be my first natural period in 10 years without birth control, so it's totally variable as to when it will actually happen. I am fairly certain I ovulated though.

My temps are crazy because I've been on the last 2 weeks of vacation and haven't taken them NOR adjusted them at a regular time. I'm fairly sure my next cycle will be showing steady temps since I'll be getting up at the same time!

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces
Old 08-15-2008, 08:29 PM

I am pretty certain I O'd on CD 22. But when I put in my CP on my chart just now, it changed it to CD 24.. why??? That doesn't make any sense to me :

Old 08-15-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
I am pretty certain I O'd on CD 22. But when I put in my CP on my chart just now, it changed it to CD 24.. why??? That doesn't make any sense to me :
Lizzy,
I have no idea why FF does that...I actually started thinking this morning that my O date may be off as well. I originally had set my coverline to FAM bc that is what I use everyday on paper. That is where I have it set. But, when I change it back to FF's advanced setting, it says I O'd one day later. Maybe this is why you and I are so confused about our late BFNs???!?? I may only be 11dpo, not 12...and it sounds like you could be 11dpo, not 13...At least it is still ok news!!
Keep me updated. I am thinking of you!

Old 08-15-2008, 09:13 PM

Im thinking FF said my O date was on the wrong day this month. TCOYF says one day but FF says another. Its frustrating. I hate the waiting so much and i am just starting the wait this time. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Angie,
Wife to Eddie. Mommy to Jamie (4), Allie (2) & Luke (born 11-14-11)

User Tag List