All of August 2 Week Wait!! (Name Changed; All August 2WWers Welcome!) - Page 27 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#781 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening start View Post
:::: Congratulations Zejh ::::

I'm a Boston area Emily too I am waiting to test until this weekend (well maybe I'll just take a peek tomorrow -- but really I'm waiting to test ). I hope I can join you in the May DDC (I'm also a May baby, and I think it is a great time to be born). Happy and Healthy 9 months!
Good luck! I was born in November, about a week before Thanksgiving most years, and my parents both have birthdays between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I always had a Half-Birthday celebration in May... :-)

Emily
Married 7/26/2008 -:- Remembering Joseph *10/9/2009* and two other losses since 9/08 -:- Expectingenergy.gif mid-September.

#782 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Banned

I'm out.

#783 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 11:37 AM

Sorry Talula - hope the next cycle brings better news.

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

#784 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I spotted this cycle too, which has NEVER happened!! I am testing tomorrow...are you in??
I never spot either...

I tested this morning and got a weird evap line or something, I'll try again tomorrow, my hopes are fading tho....despite the constant twinging in my pelvis.

did you test????

and yay Zejh!!!: (not that I'm that surprised) Congrats!

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#785 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 11:19 PM

I tested today, one day early and got a BFN. I saw that my temperature dropped and that probably means that AF is on her way. I tested anyways because it is the first time I ever felt pregnant, and if it was just a clinical pregnancy I wanted to know that I at least was pregnant. I think seeing a negative would be less depressing than seeing AF appear. My tummy feels weird, maybe I caught a mild bug??? Well, AF is due on Friday. We shall see, but I may be out unfortunately.
#786 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 11:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am out this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to know!

Sprat , Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig , the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, little Sprout and now someone new! on begins with .
#787 of 793 Old 08-27-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious&eager View Post
I tested today, one day early and got a BFN. I saw that my temperature dropped and that probably means that AF is on her way. I tested anyways because it is the first time I ever felt pregnant, and if it was just a clinical pregnancy I wanted to know that I at least was pregnant. I think seeing a negative would be less depressing than seeing AF appear. My tummy feels weird, maybe I caught a mild bug??? Well, AF is due on Friday. We shall see, but I may be out unfortunately.
*hugs*
I see you have been trying for a while. It's tough. Only one way to move right? Forward. Lets not lose hope.
#788 of 793 Old 08-28-2008, 10:33 AM

Can I join you ladies. Today is 6 dpo for me. Well I think it is. FF has changed my ovulation date almost every day so if there are any chart stalkers out there who want to take a guess have at it I thought I was going to stay calm this is my first cycle TTC after my ectopic but nope I am totally obsessing! Urghhh I even am thinking of poas. Kamie

Mommy to DS (12-05) DD (9-10) wife to DH :
(2/05, 6/06, 6/08, 9/08 ) Due 5/11
#789 of 793 Old 08-28-2008, 11:30 AM

Hi ladies! I'm probably out this cycle. Actually, I don't think I O'd this cycle but I'm not temping and wasn't OPK'ing yet (but had no EWCM). AF was due yesterday and I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday but nothing more and nothing today and BFN. If nothing changes I guess will test again Saturday but probably consider yesterday CD1 and hope for a good O next month...

Happy mama to DD (8-11-05) and DS (6-5-09) and married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01.
#790 of 793 Old 08-28-2008, 11:53 AM

This morning when I tested I got the lightest second line - I'm hoping it's true and I'm not just seeing things - I'm going to see about testing with a digital this afternoon.

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

#791 of 793 Old 08-28-2008, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

af 3 days late. i did not test yesterday or today b/c on monday and tuesday i got bfn. i am so confusted.

btw, pleasant- congrats!: maybe now you can change your name to pleasantly happy
#792 of 793 Old 08-28-2008, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
pleasantlyfurious, ::: Happy and healthy 9 months!

2in09, you still haven't tested again since Tuesday? Wow, I usually test each day with cheap tests until I get AF. I hope a is in your near future!

I am out this cycle. showed up for me this morning. Hopefully I don't have to hang around much longer on this thread, even though you ladies are lovely!

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#793 of 793 Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayda's Mom View Post
*hugs*
I see you have been trying for a while. It's tough. Only one way to move right? Forward. Lets not lose hope.
Thanks, I needed that. I was so hopeful. AF did arrive this evening as I suspected. I was bummed when I read your note, but it was helpful even though I was upset. I thought for sure that I was pregnant until that day. It is ok though. In a week I should be fine again to give it another try. I really would like to get pregnant this year. Why does my younger sister have two kids by the opps factor? I mean that with a funny, "I'm in a better mood than I was" tone.

Yes, we've been trying for a while, but we haven't given it a full effort as I have been working nights for most of the year while my husband works days. Now are schedule is more in our family so now we are able to try more seriously.

Thanks again for your concern. I appreciated it and it was very helpful.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page