After PPAF, how soon was your next O? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-16-2008, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The title says it all, after you got your AF back PP, were your cycles regular? How long after PPAF until the next time you O'd?

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-16-2008, 05:31 PM

Robin....My cycles were really random at first (but this was when Sawyer was just 1 and still pretty heavily nursing). In the beginning, I ovulated on anywhere from day 18-24. As time has progressed, and we have weaned, I am now pretty regularly ovulating on day 14-16.

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
#3 of 3 Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 PM

I just had first PPAF 20 days ago and no sign of a thermal shift yet for me... Or really any other secondary fertility signs. I used to be clockwork 30 days so I'm very interested to see how when I might O again. We're TTC so it would be nice if my cycle would pick back up. that said, I'm not weaning anytime soon either, but DS really isn't that heavy of a nurser anymore and is STTN (mostly) now, (which was RIGHT when AF came back), so we'll see. *sigh. Anyway, I"m also interested to see what other mamas have experienced.

Catherine and B stillheart.gif DS1 (6) biggrinbounce.gif DD (4) loveeyes.gif DS2 (1) drool.gif and expecting #4 shamrocksmile.gif on March 17, 2014.  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page