Nursing Mamas TTC in AUGUST! (thread clean-up month) - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#301 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 07:03 PM
 
freezehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
as an aside...

does anyone here have a preference when it comes to charting software (and yes, i'm fully aware that this will have no impact whatsoever on my fertility! )- ovusoft seems to be coming up with slightly different albeit probably more accurate results. (i'm crossing my fingers as it gives me a shorter postovulatory phase so far...)

2vbac mama to dd1-5 3/4, dd2 3, and ds- 07/10/09
freezehead is offline  
#302 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 07:05 PM
 
peanutbuttercup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Redding, CT
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
he is not a comfort sucker of any kind .. he CHEWS his thumb. LOL but he doesn't confort nurse either --

thanks

jsut feeling foolish and discouraged
Don't feel foolish! There is nothing foolish about wanting a child!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

peanutbuttercup is offline  
#303 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 07:22 PM
 
Mom to E and A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
trying not to be too excited, but I tell ya, my boobs are killing me....I can't get enough sleep...and I am a little crampy. AF isn't due for over a week, but boy am I optimistic! (yet trying not to get my hopes up)
Good Luck to everyone else in this waiting game of fertility!

Kelly mama to DD E (14), DD A (6), DS A (4), DD E (born still at 36 weeks April 6, 2009) and fully attached to Ella Faith, now 1!!!
Mom to E and A is offline  
#304 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
 
peanutbuttercup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Redding, CT
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to E and A View Post
trying not to be too excited, but I tell ya, my boobs are killing me....I can't get enough sleep...and I am a little crampy. AF isn't due for over a week, but boy am I optimistic! (yet trying not to get my hopes up)
Good Luck to everyone else in this waiting game of fertility!

Oooooooh! This sounds great!! We need some more BFPs!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

peanutbuttercup is offline  
#305 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 09:01 PM
 
ZtoA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelbelle View Post
Can I join you?

DD is 17 months, still waiting on my first PPAF, but I think I may have ovulated??

What do you all think? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

K
I think it looks like you ovulated, I would say cd20? There is a temp shift, I think, with only one previous outlying high temp (cd11).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Well, mamas, I thought I had ovulated twice this cycle, based on CM and the cramping twinges I had... but it occured to me that since they were 6 days apart (CD14 and CD20) that it may have been implantation? I know it's a bit on the early side (5-12 is normal I think), but the book Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives says day 5 or 6 post ovulation? I haven't been able to temp, so am going only on my feelings and CM. My CM was clearly EWCM for about 3 days around CD14, but I had moist, but not eggwhite CM up until CD20 (yesterday) when I had a tiny but of EWCM and INTENSE cramping/feeling of fullness. Today, CD21, I feel fine in my uterus! Any thoughts or ways to guess without a chart? I am so impatient!
blissful_maia - Just going by my own experience, but what you are describing sounds like o pains that I have experienced since Z's birth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustysSweety03 View Post



Jilian~ Glad to know i'm not seeing things. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning.

DustysSweety - I see it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
AM I even the least bit realistic?

I mean I know we are playing the dice for a looooong shot ... but is it, do you think, even POSSIBLE?


I am starting to think the whole this is STUPID and that there is NO WAY I am going to be preggo by Dec 31.


A
Momma Aimee - I think it is very possible, since it seems like the best predictor would be what happened before. Even though you are taking longer this time, it sounds like you tend to return to fertility early? In any case, the average that I've read is 14 months, so you still have a reasonable chance.

AFM - higher temp this morning! But my DS is sick and nursing round the clock, so I'm nervous what effect that will have.
ZtoA is offline  
#306 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezehead View Post
as an aside...

does anyone here have a preference when it comes to charting software (and yes, i'm fully aware that this will have no impact whatsoever on my fertility! )- ovusoft seems to be coming up with slightly different albeit probably more accurate results. (i'm crossing my fingers as it gives me a shorter postovulatory phase so far...)



I love Ovusoft.. there is a free version of it at ivillage

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#307 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 09:58 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtoA
AFM - higher temp this morning! But my DS is sick and nursing round the clock, so I'm nervous what effect that will have.

:: Your chart looks really good so far

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#308 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 10:16 PM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtoA View Post
blissful_maia - Just going by my own experience, but what you are describing sounds like o pains that I have experienced since Z's birth.
Hmm... interesting. I usually feel mittelschmerz as like sharp, rhythmic pain that stops and starts fairly quickly (around 30 mins to 1 hour). I felt this around CD14, and although I did feel a bit of that on CD20, it was much, much more intense and the pressure/fullness was totally new to me!

So, either I'm 8dpo or 2dpo tomorrow! Aah! I was planning on testing starting 10dpo, with $1 tests until I got a or AF. So should I start in 2 days or 8?

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#309 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 10:17 PM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to E and A View Post
trying not to be too excited, but I tell ya, my boobs are killing me....I can't get enough sleep...and I am a little crampy. AF isn't due for over a week, but boy am I optimistic! (yet trying not to get my hopes up)
Good Luck to everyone else in this waiting game of fertility!
I hope this is it for you!

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#310 of 546 Old 08-15-2008, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin0105 View Post
Because thinking of you. Well, if you'd like the luck of the threadmistress for a little longer you are welcome to take September too and I'll take October.
No, no. It's yours! Gotta share the luck. I'm happy to take it next time there is no one else interested. It's actually kind of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelbelle View Post
Can I join you?

DD is 17 months, still waiting on my first PPAF, but I think I may have ovulated??

What do you all think? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

K
Welcome! I hope your stay here is short and sweet. I'll put you in the First Eggs list but I do think you ovulated so let me know if you'd rather be in the 2WW list (either is fine!). Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Well, mamas, I thought I had ovulated twice this cycle, based on CM and the cramping twinges I had... but it occured to me that since they were 6 days apart (CD14 and CD20) that it may have been implantation? I know it's a bit on the early side (5-12 is normal I think), but the book Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives says day 5 or 6 post ovulation? I haven't been able to temp, so am going only on my feelings and CM. My CM was clearly EWCM for about 3 days around CD14, but I had moist, but not eggwhite CM up until CD20 (yesterday) when I had a tiny but of EWCM and INTENSE cramping/feeling of fullness. Today, CD21, I feel fine in my uterus! Any thoughts or ways to guess without a chart? I am so impatient!
I think if you ovulate twice, it has to happen within 24 hours of each other because of hormonal changes that prevent a second ovulation after that. I know DS implanted at 6 dpo so IME that second pain would not be too early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
I was planning on testing starting 10dpo, with $1 tests until I got a or AF. So should I start in 2 days or 8?
Heck, start tomorrow! No, seriously, I'd start testing assuming the earlier day was o and the later day was implantation. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustysSweety03 View Post
Glad to know i'm not seeing things. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning.
Aww, I missed it before you removed the links. Sounds promising, though! Let me know as soon as you want to be our next Success Story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
AM I even the least bit realistic?
With your history, I do think it's realistic to hope for pg by then. Since you are so different than last time, though, I think I might look into the reasons. Do you have enough body fat to overcome the estrogen threshhold this time? How is your thyroid? If you get a blood test, you really want your TSH to be between 1 and 2 for conception. That said, the average age for the return of fertility is 14.5 months. As DS eats more solids and matures over the next few months, I think you'll get what you want. Remember to take care of yourself physically and emotionally to optimize the chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezehead View Post
as an aside...

does anyone here have a preference when it comes to charting software
I think ovusoft is way better than FF. I have a really old version (2002) of ovusoft and don't want to pay for the upgrade so I can't upload my charts anymore. So I have the old version on my PC and I use FF to link in my sig. Ovusoft never lets me down while I constantly have to override FF. There is a 15 day free trial at www.tcoyf.com, too. It's the companion website to the book and software and has a really great discussion forum over there. Check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to E and A View Post
trying not to be too excited, but I tell ya, my boobs are killing me....I can't get enough sleep...and I am a little crampy. AF isn't due for over a week, but boy am I optimistic! (yet trying not to get my hopes up)
Good Luck to everyone else in this waiting game of fertility!
Sounds promising!
because is offline  
#311 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:19 AM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aaah, exactly what I wanted to hear! Someone encouraging my freakish urge to POAS! Yeay! I suppose the hormones could be built up to a high enough level by now, and I have been feeling a bit strange. I'll save my FMU in a cup and walk to the dollar store with the girls and get a test in the AM! (Or a couple of tests, in case it's too early!) :

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#312 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:46 AM
 
Ianthe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Logan, Utah
Posts: 6,808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
I'll save my FMU in a cup and walk to the dollar store with the girls and get a test in the AM! (Or a couple of tests, in case it's too early!) :
That's an idea.. since I never bought another test today.. hmm...

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Ianthe is offline  
#313 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:53 AM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#314 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:02 AM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustysSweety03 View Post


To curb my waiting since i'll probably just use a digitial tomorrow....

11dpo FRER's

A little enhanced

Negative View


That looks like a positive to me! I bet by 14-15dpo that will be so nice and clear! :

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#315 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:16 AM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Torrow will be 13dpo so i'm thinking of using a the Walgreens digital that says it's comparable to CBE.


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#316 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:27 AM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustysSweety03 View Post


Torrow will be 13dpo so i'm thinking of using a the Walgreens digital that says it's comparable to CBE.

Good idea! It's pretty difficult to misread "pregnant"! Too bad you're probably preggo, or I would invite you to pop on over to the TTC thread in the UC forum! :

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#317 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:35 AM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Good idea! It's pretty difficult to misread "pregnant"! Too bad you're probably preggo, or I would invite you to pop on over to the TTC thread in the UC forum! :
It was my dream to have a UC with my son but then my mom hired a doula for me and my plan on a opps we didn't make it to the hospital in time UC went out the window, but the doula was great with dealing with the rude midwife that was oncall and delivered my son.


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#318 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 02:07 AM
 
ZtoA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Hmm... interesting. I usually feel mittelschmerz as like sharp, rhythmic pain that stops and starts fairly quickly (around 30 mins to 1 hour). I felt this around CD14, and although I did feel a bit of that on CD20, it was much, much more intense and the pressure/fullness was totally new to me!

So, either I'm 8dpo or 2dpo tomorrow! Aah! I was planning on testing starting 10dpo, with $1 tests until I got a or AF. So should I start in 2 days or 8?
Oh, maybe I misunderstood what you meant by intense. Yeah, I feel sharp stabbing pains, but they do end pretty quickly. (Except this cycle which was different b/c I used clomid, there was an achy feeling and sometimes a feeling of fullness for about two days, which I think might have been my ovaries(!).) So yeah, quite possibly you felt implantation and should test! I plan to test on Monday too, btw!
ZtoA is offline  
#319 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 02:22 AM
 
blissful_maia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 3,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtoA View Post
Oh, maybe I misunderstood what you meant by intense. Yeah, I feel sharp stabbing pains, but they do end pretty quickly. (Except this cycle which was different b/c I used clomid, there was an achy feeling and sometimes a feeling of fullness for about two days, which I think might have been my ovaries(!).) So yeah, quite possibly you felt implantation and should test! I plan to test on Monday too, btw!
By more "intense" I just mean that they were stronger and more noticeable. Like I almost needed to sit down and just let it pass, it was pretty strong.

I hope your ache was ovulation!

I know 8dpo seems early to test, but if implantation really did happen on 6dpo, might there be enough hcg in my system to register on an hpt? Ah well, it's only $1 and satisfies my desire to POAS.

 Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
blissful_maia is offline  
#320 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 05:26 AM
 
Natalie143's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone! i'd love to join you guys! We are TTC #2 this cycle (im on cd 3 now)... first time temping so im definately gonna need loads of guidance hehe:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2256d9

My Ds is gonna be 19 months next week and we are still breastfeeding on demand. He feeds numerous times in the day and between 2-6 times at night!(oh how i wish he would sleep through the night lol)
I had the Mirena in 6 weeks pp so im not exactly sure when i got AF back... because i did regularly have light spotting every month on the mirena. I took it out about 10mo pp and have been using condoms as birth control.. Af shows her ugly face around 35 days every month (not regularly 35 though.. some 32..some 37.. some even 45!)... i'm surprised that i got AF back so quickly though considering how often my son drinks milk! in my opinion AF never took a break and i continued to have my period pp(post partum)

Quick question for mamas who dont have the same amount of cycle days everytime.. how do you know when to use OPK's?
Natalie143 is offline  
#321 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 05:29 AM
 
Natalie143's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hmmmm now why is it that my new signature doesnt show
Natalie143 is offline  
#322 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 05:41 AM
 
ZtoA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
By more "intense" I just mean that they were stronger and more noticeable. Like I almost needed to sit down and just let it pass, it was pretty strong.

I hope your ache was ovulation!

I know 8dpo seems early to test, but if implantation really did happen on 6dpo, might there be enough hcg in my system to register on an hpt? Ah well, it's only $1 and satisfies my desire to POAS.
That is way stronger than what I felt. I have read that it takes 2-3 days for the hcg to build high enough to test, so it could be worth a try.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie143 View Post
Hi everyone! i'd love to join you guys! We are TTC #2 this cycle (im on cd 3 now)... first time temping so im definately gonna need loads of guidance hehe:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2256d9

My Ds is gonna be 19 months next week and we are still breastfeeding on demand. He feeds numerous times in the day and between 2-6 times at night!(oh how i wish he would sleep through the night lol)
I had the Mirena in 6 weeks pp so im not exactly sure when i got AF back... because i did regularly have light spotting every month on the mirena. I took it out about 10mo pp and have been using condoms as birth control.. Af shows her ugly face around 35 days every month (not regularly 35 though.. some 32..some 37.. some even 45!)... i'm surprised that i got AF back so quickly though considering how often my son drinks milk! in my opinion AF never took a break and i continued to have my period pp(post partum)

Quick question for mamas who dont have the same amount of cycle days everytime.. how do you know when to use OPK's?
Hi Natalie! Welcome! I don't know if you'll like my answer -- I bought a ton of cheap internet ones and just used them every day. But I guess you could probably wait till you had EWCM or a high cervix to use them. I just didn't want to guess.
ZtoA is offline  
#323 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 09:18 AM
 
peanutbuttercup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Redding, CT
Posts: 609
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh geez. Another BFN. And a huge temperature drop...I am so sad. I think this means I am about to get my first ugly PP AF.
I woke up at 6am with my DD who is teething like crazy. We just hit a major breakthrough a few weeks ago and she was only nursing 2-3 times during the night. Last night she never stopped...So I woke up at 6am with serious cramps, a backache, gas, and nausea. I POAS and got a BFN. Then I came back to bed hoping she may fall asleep. That didn't happen. So we got up. I took my temp...it was so low! I was so sad. My DH gave me a hug and we decided that now we are waiting for AF.
So, I'm sitting here typing this and just took my temp again...It got 99.1 and 98.9. I never take my temp after I get up, so I'm not sure what this means. Also I felt some cm as I stood up, and I checked, expecting blood. But it was creamy???? So I checked my cp...it's at medium today instead of low, and feels ever so slightly open...What is going on??
Sorry for the length! Any feedback would be helpful!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

peanutbuttercup is offline  
#324 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:33 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


peanutbuttercup~ about the temp drop and neg test.


Not Pregnant Digital this morning and temp drop

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#325 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:41 PM
 
bensgirl1222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does my chart look like I def O'd? i am new to charting (1st month) and since I am still BFing my DS (3-4 times a day) I just want to make sure my chart looks "right". This is my 1st cycle TTC with my 1st pp AF. Thanks!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2094f4

peanutbutter Sorry about the temp drop
Natalie Welcome!
blissful_maia Good luck!!

Love 12.22.2004 ** Marriage 2.24.2007 ** Baby Carriage 8.7.2007 ** Double Stroller 7.20.2009 ** Triple Trouble EDD 5.15.2011
bensgirl1222 is offline  
#326 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 12:51 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


bensgirl1222~ Your chart looks good so far.


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#327 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:18 PM
 
Natalie143's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
why cant they just sell OPK's in packs of like 30 or 21.. so that we can test everyday of our cycle (For those that dont know when they will O.. like us breastfeeding mama's hehe)
anyone know where i can buy some cheap OPK's?
Natalie143 is offline  
#328 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:20 PM
 
SoCaliMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie143 View Post
why cant they just sell OPK's in packs of like 30 or 21.. so that we can test everyday of our cycle (For those that dont know when they will O.. like us breastfeeding mama's hehe)
anyone know where i can buy some cheap OPK's?


I buy from early-pregnancy-tests.com


Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(10),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
SoCaliMommy is offline  
#329 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:29 PM
 
bensgirl1222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I also reccomend that site. In fact, I bought 20 OPK's and 5 pg tests on ebay from the same company for like $11! I cant tell you if the pg tests work, as I have not used them yet, but the OPK worked like a charm (well, I hope anyway). It def showed a + 2 days in a row. Good luck!

Love 12.22.2004 ** Marriage 2.24.2007 ** Baby Carriage 8.7.2007 ** Double Stroller 7.20.2009 ** Triple Trouble EDD 5.15.2011
bensgirl1222 is offline  
#330 of 546 Old 08-16-2008, 01:53 PM
 
treehugginmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: outside Philadelphia
Posts: 1,583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well move me to waiting to o I got AF the day before my birthday. How sucky.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

treehugginmama is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off