Nursing Mamas TTC in AUGUST! (thread clean-up month) - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
please move me to waiting to O

after 3 acupuncture treatments, my first ppaf is here!! :

i o'd two weeks ago, but dh and i weren't able to dtd until the day after i o'd.

so, my luteal phase was a nice 14 days, and it would seem that i o'd about 12days after my first acupuncture treatment.

i am going to continue acupuncture in hopes that it will get my body in a good rhythm for cycling.

i actually thought i was pg this time b/c of all my symptoms, but i now think it was the adjustment to the af hormones surging through my body once again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned

Please move me to waiting to O. is here.
#483 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 02:43 PM

still just sitting here

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#484 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 03:03 PM

Had a wierd night. I was hotter than heck and this morning I had a very high temp for me which is the 3rd day above 97 for me. Also, when I sneezed today I swear I could really feel it in my whole uterus and scar area.

~Lisa Marie~ Married 08/03, Mama to 2 Fall Princes '04 :, '06 CBAC & :
Late May '09 Princess VBA2C success :
#485 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=croleRN;12041541]Hi Ladies..
DD1 was an easy conception(2 cycles); but high need child. DD2 was a difficult conception (2 years), but ironically - a laid back child. QUOTE]

That's us too - ds1 first cycle, ds2 17... But if that's how to get the easy baby I won't complain about it taking so long
#486 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 09:06 PM

quetinha- hey, my 2 boys were easy conceptions and both kind of 'high energy' babies...maybe you are onto something

well, i am mostly lurking here, but last time i joined the ttc thread i got preggers right away. i am kind of hoping for the same luck, but then again i can wait a bit. ds #2 is only around 2 years old, so i know what i am up against if i was to get pregnant now, lol!

i got my 1st ppaf when ds was about 16 months old. for the last 7 months my cycles have been pretty regular. actually, they are the most regular that they have ever been! isn't that strange? i would have thought with nursing, they would be all over the place! in the past, they would range from 30-60 day cycles. now they are consistantly 31-32 days. i think it may be my diet. could that make sense? i use to worry about my fat intake and i exercised everyday. now, i just eat full fat stuff and i don't get to exercise nearly as aften ;-) oh well. hi am enjoying my family!! i think i am ovulating now...lots of ewcm and a bit of spotting. we dtd a couple of nights ago. maybe we should get on that tonight, too! go ahead and move me to the tww since i may not get back for a couple of days to post again.

anyway, baby dust to all! it is almost september.....what will that bring?
#487 of 546 Old 08-27-2008, 10:15 PM

well if my first cycle is 28 days tonight would be O night but I have no EWM so we will try anyway and keep a lookout for O sings incase the cycle rund 45 days again like my first period after DD

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#488 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 12:07 AM

i'd like to join i'm currently 4dpo and in the 2 week torture....i mean 2 week wait

Megan-loving wife to my high school sweet heart 9.24.2005 and AP mama to my big boy biggrinbounce.gif 12.14.2006, homebirth.jpglittle sister 5.27.2009 andhomebirth.jpg baby sister 8.31.11

#489 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 01:41 AM

put me down for actively TTC. thanks.

#490 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 09:47 AM

oh my freaking gosh you guys, its finally here. PPAF. tomorrow would have been exactly 26 months. i was starting to think that i might be one of those rare women who have to wean to get it back. never thought i would be so happy to get my period. whoopidy-dooooo!
#491 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuptosondown View Post
Please move me to 2WW, thanks!

OK, my temp flew up this morning so I guess I really did o on cd12: I'm pretty excited for either a BFP or a short cycle--much preferring the BFP of course. We only DTD once around o time, so I hope that was enough. I had af-type cramps yesterday and a big temp dip, so I have a feeling there is something going on.
This is my 1st full pp cycle.
Yay! After your seriously short LP last time and your low LP temps, though, have you considered getting checked for low progesterone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunCB View Post
Had a wierd night. I was hotter than heck and this morning I had a very high temp for me which is the 3rd day above 97 for me. Also, when I sneezed today I swear I could really feel it in my whole uterus and scar area.
The progesterone (or something) in the 2WW always heats me up and loosens me up (my bowels, my ligaments, etc.). I actually pull my round ligament (a la pregnancy) all the time in my 2WW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiomommy1122 View Post
well if my first cycle is 28 days tonight would be O ...
That would be a freakin' miracle! LOL A regular cycle? What's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplembride View Post
i'd like to join i'm currently 4dpo and in the 2 week torture....i mean 2 week wait
Welcome! I hope your stay here is short and sweet! Do you test before AF? When do you think you'll start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliesMomma View Post
put me down for actively TTC. thanks.
Sure thing! Which part of your cycle are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyhead View Post
oh my freaking gosh you guys, its finally here. PPAF. tomorrow would have been exactly 26 months. i was starting to think that i might be one of those rare women who have to wean to get it back. never thought i would be so happy to get my period. whoopidy-dooooo!
: I know what you mean! That is almost exactly when I got PPAF with both my kids. I felt 13 again. But then the newness wore off about 2 days into it and it sucked again.
#492 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

OK, I deleted everyone with a * that hadn't checked in at all this month. Aren't the lists so clean and purdy now?

If you were one of them, please don't hesitate to speak up and get back on the lists!!
#493 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 11:54 AM

Congrats Liss 420 and kittyhead on your 1st PPAFs!!!

Can I please be moved to the 2WW? I finally O'd on CD20. Last cycle (first cycle after PPAF) was only 9 day LP so I am assuming the same this time, and pretty much okay with that since we still aren't "officially" trying, but who knows!

Abby, Mom to Matthew (9/14/06) and new baby Annabelle (10/04/09), Wife to Dan
#494 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 12:24 PM

Waiting to O Cycle #2 on CD4

Love 12.22.2004 ** Marriage 2.24.2007 ** Baby Carriage 8.7.2007 ** Double Stroller 7.20.2009 ** Triple Trouble EDD 5.15.2011
#495 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 12:48 PM

Today my temp went to 98.7!!! I feel sick and have a headache. I thought maybe it was bc I did not eat when I normally do in the morning (forgot to grab something as I left bc I had to drop my vehicle off to be serviced) but ate when I got home and even snacked quite a bit.

I am either sick or I actually might have a ever so slim shot since I have yet to get my 1st PPAF and my chart is all over the place. I am leaning on illness so we shall see.

#496 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
liss_420, I'm so glad the acupuncture did the trick for you! Good luck this upcoming cycle!

Talula_Fairie, I'm sorry AF showed up for you... all signs seemed to be pointing to yes for you. I hope next month is it!

As for me, arrived full swing this morning. I did have a nice 14-day luteal phase though, but I was convinced I was pregnant! And I POAS about 20 times this cycle. : I'm okay with this month being a write-off, but if we don't get pg this month we are waiting another 6 months! So the pressure is on. Gladly, dp really takes care of me when I'm menstruating, so I got breakfast in bed, a nice warm bath with candles, and he took the girls for a bike ride so I could rest and read for an hour or two. : Here's to releasing a juicy egg and building a nice healthy home for it this month!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#497 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 02:15 PM

Just popping in real quick. We were on a little vacation. I'm glad we came home early(DH didn't go) because I'm Oing early, way early. We only got one BD in so far and I'm pretty sure I O'd today or late last night. Only time will tell.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

#498 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 03:28 PM

Waiting to know!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

--"Mama Bear" : to DD 8/06
Tree-hugging :, queer-loving , liberal, feminist hippie mom! :
#499 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Yay! After your seriously short LP last time and your low LP temps, though, have you considered getting checked for low progesterone?
Hi Because, thanks for looking at my chart! Well, I was planning to have my prog tested if I test positive, on 17dpo. I was just assuming the short LP and low temps were due to it being my first cycle, what do you think? My temps this time seem ok, similar to what I remember from charting before.

I was put on prog early in my last pgcy due to a low prog test at about 5 weeks pg until 3 months, so it's definitely something I'm concerned about.

do you think i should get it tested now just in case???? Or get some prog cream on my own--is that over the counter or Rx???

You've kind of freaked me out now, so any suggestions would be good. HELP!
With our two late miscarriages, I have high anxiety pgcy's anyway.

Thanks, please respond asap!
Deb

Attached, homeschooling mom to Sam (10), Henry (8), Clara (5--now in public school Kindergarten) and Noah (2)

#500 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 03:53 PM

Took 2 Advil and I feel much better along with having lunch.

#501 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Gladly, dp really takes care of me when I'm menstruating, so I got breakfast in bed, a nice warm bath with candles, and he took the girls for a bike ride so I could rest and read for an hour or two. : Here's to releasing a juicy egg and building a nice healthy home for it this month!
Blissful Maia, DP sounds very sweet. I've always thought honoring our periods instead of hating them, and taking good care during MT is the best way to get the juju going for releasing a nice juicy egg and building a healthy home...I asked DH to take off tmw for a 4 day weekend. I'm on moontime now too, and during a CST session today I got in touch with how pulled I feel from every direction. Hurry up and ovulate, have a good LP, get pg,(we're getting old) respond to DS's needs, (he's going through and INSANELY clingy, fussy stage right now, poor guy)finish up projects, self actualize and generally "Be perfect" : no wonder...

Wife to Bear - Mom to DS 7, gifted with SPD and DD 2, a Joybunny!
#502 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 05:25 PM

because

i normally test before AF but she has been beating me down lately returning every month and the BFN's are just too much to take so Sept.8 is my birthday and FF is giving me a test date of Sept.6 so we'll see i'll def test 9/6 but not sure if i'll be able to handle it much sooner...guess it depends on what my chart looks like

right now at 5dpo i've had 2 coverline temps (right on the coverline) yesterday and today so i dont know what is going on with that (any insight?)

Megan-loving wife to my high school sweet heart 9.24.2005 and AP mama to my big boy biggrinbounce.gif 12.14.2006, homebirth.jpglittle sister 5.27.2009 andhomebirth.jpg baby sister 8.31.11

#503 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplembride View Post
because

i normally test before AF but she has been beating me down lately returning every month and the BFN's are just too much to take so Sept.8 is my birthday and FF is giving me a test date of Sept.6 so we'll see i'll def test 9/6 but not sure if i'll be able to handle it much sooner...guess it depends on what my chart looks like

right now at 5dpo i've had 2 coverline temps (right on the coverline) yesterday and today so i dont know what is going on with that (any insight?)
Not Because, but I'm 6dpo and also have two low temps like that. I'm not sure what it is, either. I've had af-type cramps, too, so of course am hoping it's implantation.

Attached, homeschooling mom to Sam (10), Henry (8), Clara (5--now in public school Kindergarten) and Noah (2)

#504 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuptosondown View Post
Not Because, but I'm 6dpo and also have two low temps like that. I'm not sure what it is, either. I've had af-type cramps, too, so of course am hoping it's implantation.
me too, i've been really sore after O (uterus, not breasts) it seems and not sure why...i get like that every cycle though so ican't really look into it that much...sigh

#505 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 09:36 PM

Move me to "success stories" please! : We got our bfp Sunday (my birthday!).

Xan
stay at home, unschooling mommy to D (Jan., '07), G (May '09), T (Nov '10), and M (Jan '13)

#506 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
: Congratulations!

Please move me to 2WW! I (finally) O'd on Saturday! We did a really good job of BDing this month so who knows... However, due to our intensity, ahem, I've landed myself with a UTI and yeast infection. : Of course, it showed up on my vacation last weekend and landed me in the local ER.

I'm on my second round of ABX and the YI is lingering. Sigh. I hope this clears soon! It's no fun chasing my toddler.

On a positive note, my LP was 5 days last month and I'm on day 5 today with no sign of AF. Yay! Here's hoping for a longer LP this month!

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

#507 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 PM

The bad news, reared her ugly this morning dashing all hopes of my pregnancy symptoms actually being a little bean growing inside me. I have actually been in tears all day. :

The good news, I do know my body and it's signs for ovulation and now I can keep track of things again. I don't temp, but having a period to obsess over and cm and ovulation signs works for me.

Now to just get on the same page as hubby. He is back in school going for his PhD in Psychology and feeling seriously stressed and not wanting to expand our little family yet...but he seems to mention it daily, on how great it would be to be pregnant again with one more. Ideally we would get pregnant while using birth control (condoms), so it would look like we were trying to be responsible, but it was of course the will of the universe for us to be pregnant again.
#508 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
Congratulations on your BFP!!! : Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!
#509 of 546 Old 08-28-2008, 11:47 PM

Congratulations Xan!

#510 of 546 Old 08-29-2008, 12:33 AM

Please move me to Two week wait. Hate that dang tww. I wish there was a way to know instantly if you are prengnant or not!

Does anyone here use fertility friend with out the vip upgrade (I don't feel like paying for it). They gave me a nice teaser of the vip, and it seems the basic is just really a calendar. maybe not if I temped though.

Julie

Julie ~ homesteading, Traditional Catholic, wife to Chip, mom to Angelbaby(4-06), DS (3-07), and DD (11-09).

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page