Nursing Mamas TTC in AUGUST! (thread clean-up month) - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-11-2008, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin0105 View Post
Congratulations Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Because I think I claimed September when you claimed August last month.
It's yours, then! I'll PM you the coding so it's easy to start the first page. Remind me at the end of the month.

I couldn't stand how light the BW and $Tree were with FMU so I took an Answer with SMU and it's better. Pretty much like the FRER from yesterday afternoon but I think implantation was at 10 dpo (3 days ago) so I'm not too upset by the faintness yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 02:23 PM

omg I am so irritated today. I really thought I O'd on Saturday and yesterday's temp was above cover but todays dropped down so tcoyf took away my potential coverline and my estimated O date. I could cry. I just hope it was a fluke and jumps back up tomorow.

Angie,
Wife to Eddie. Mommy to Jamie (4), Allie (2) & Luke (born 11-14-11)

Old 08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaidinsgirl View Post
omg I am so irritated today. I really thought I O'd on Saturday and yesterday's temp was above cover but todays dropped down so tcoyf took away my potential coverline and my estimated O date. I could cry. I just hope it was a fluke and jumps back up tomorow.
Yeah, it looks to me like you could still be waiting to O. What's your CM like today?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:40 PM

Thank you for the hugs LizzyQ

DS (03/10) &  DD (06/07) both were/are : waterbirth.jpg homebirth.jpg winner.jpg

Old 08-11-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula Fairie View Post
Yeah, it looks to me like you could still be waiting to O. What's your CM like today?
sticky when i checked earlier today, semi-typical for past O for me. I just don't know. Could be an anovulatory cycle and that will be really disappointing and a lot of wasted time.

Angie,

Old 08-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaidinsgirl View Post
sticky when i checked earlier today, semi-typical for past O for me. I just don't know. Could be an anovulatory cycle and that will be really disappointing and a lot of wasted time.
With the sticky CM I'd guess that you did O the other day. Sometimes low temps are just a fluke.

p.s. did you test earlier than usual? sometimes when i test earlier i get a lower temp.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:24 PM

:
My first PPAF is here! We had to take a little while off from trying, because it was wearing me down and I was feeling really depressed that it wasn't happening. I'm already in the waiting to O section, so no need to move me.
Cheri 22 did say September, and I didn't think it was going to happen, but maybe it will!

Amanda
Mama to Amelia (9.8.06) and Jonah (6.19.09)
Old 08-11-2008, 05:00 PM

Wow! I go away for a week and lots of good news on this thread. Congrats lilgreen and because (and any others I forgot to mention) on the BFP's!

I have not been temping this month. I was traveling between time zones and probably wouldn't have reliable temps anyway. I'm just going off CM and O pains, which probably puts me about 4 dpo.

As for those who are questioning about taking temps and multiple wakings/nursings: It doesn't hurt to give it a try. I was skeptical myself, but even with the too-many-to-count wakenings, I can still see a clear thermal shift most months. HTH

Good Luck everyone!

Laura

One sleepy mama to ds #1 (5) and ds #2...my VBAC baby (2) and expecting #3 sometime in 2/2012!!

Old 08-11-2008, 06:01 PM

because I am awestruck with your good news... wasn't it just last month you were talking about how long you've been on here? I am sooooo happy for you! And it really must be the luck of the moderator... Guess we'll start fighting for the job
Old 08-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
With the sticky CM I'd guess that you did O the other day. Sometimes low temps are just a fluke.

p.s. did you test earlier than usual? sometimes when i test earlier i get a lower temp.
no, but I slept like a rock last night and Jamie didn't wake up any at all. I am guessing that that is what did it. When I put in the CM on TCOYF it gave me back my "fertile phase" so I am feeling better about it. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Angie,

Old 08-11-2008, 09:23 PM

Please move me to Waiting to O!

I started a light af this afternoon, so I'm pretty sure I did o just from symptoms and then had a whopping 4-5 day luteal phase: So Yay!!! Not as good as being pg, but much better than where I was, so I'm excited about this turn of events:.

We conceived our 3rd ds in the first full, normal pp cycle, so maybe that will happen again!

Attached, homeschooling mom to Sam (10), Henry (8), Clara (5--now in public school Kindergarten) and Noah (2)

Old 08-12-2008, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan'smom View Post
As for those who are questioning about taking temps and multiple wakings/nursings: It doesn't hurt to give it a try. I was skeptical myself, but even with the too-many-to-count wakenings, I can still see a clear thermal shift most months. HTH

Good Luck everyone!

Laura
thanks, that does help. i actually quit doing temps a few weeks ago, b/c i thought that they weren't reliable with all the nightwaking. maybe i'll give it a go again.

i'm happy to see news of bfps and all these mamas getting their cycles back. :

i had my first acupuncture treatment last thursday, and i swear ever since then things have been happening in there. i had ewcm and an open cervix yesterday and today, and i've been crampy (although not o crampy). i have another treatment this thursday, so i guess we'll see :
Old 08-12-2008, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

Well, I think I'm headed for another chemical, honestly.

Temp was 98.1 - not high. Both $Tree and BW could be BFN to reasonable people. $Tree is lighter than 2 days ago... I'm not wasting any expensive tests today.

This is exactly how it happened last time.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post

Temp was 98.1 - not high. Both $Tree and BW could be BFN to reasonable people. $Tree is lighter than 2 days ago... I'm not wasting any expensive tests today.

I'm so sorry, mama. I'll keep hoping for the best.

Attached, homeschooling mom to Sam (10), Henry (8), Clara (5--now in public school Kindergarten) and Noah (2)

Old 08-12-2008, 10:33 AM

because,
I am sending sticky sticky sticky thoughts your way. 98.1 is not that low...it is still way above your coverline!! Maybe that baby is just trying to confuse you...isn't that what kids do anyway??
Hang in there - we're all thinking of you!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 08-12-2008, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
because,
I am sending sticky sticky sticky thoughts your way. 98.1 is not that low...it is still way above your coverline!! Maybe that baby is just trying to confuse you...isn't that what kids do anyway??
Hang in there - we're all thinking of you!
Thank you. Yeah, 98.1 isn't terrible by itself although it is lower than what I'd like to see.

The biggest red flag for me is the lighter/negative tests. If this goes like last time, I'll have a BFN tomorrow and my temp will totally dump. Spotting will start and then bleeding will be in full force on Thursday.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:47 AM

Can I be added to the list under waiting to O? I have 16 days to go!

My DD is 9 months old and we are ready to get the ball rolling! I'm slightly nervous, and chickened out last month, so this will be our first official month of TTC#2 .
Old 08-12-2008, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2elisabeth View Post
Can I be added to the list under waiting to O? I have 16 days to go!

My DD is 9 months old and we are ready to get the ball rolling! I'm slightly nervous, and chickened out last month, so this will be our first official month of TTC#2 .

Welcome! I have an Elizabeth, too. Lovely name choice, Mama!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by liss_420 View Post
i had my first acupuncture treatment last thursday, and i swear ever since then things have been happening in there. i had ewcm and an open cervix yesterday and today, and i've been crampy (although not o crampy). i have another treatment this thursday, so i guess we'll see :
Sounds wonderful! Aren't the possibilities just wonderful when we open ourselves to different types of health promotion and treatment and work with our bodies! Here's to your fertility!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Thank you. Yeah, 98.1 isn't terrible by itself although it is lower than what I'd like to see.

The biggest red flag for me is the lighter/negative tests. If this goes like last time, I'll have a BFN tomorrow and my temp will totally dump. Spotting will start and then bleeding will be in full force on Thursday.
Oh, mama. I will be thinking of you today, and the little blossoming bundle of cells in there! I agree that 98.1 is still a good temp, and we'll see what tomorrow brings. There are lots of factors that can influence the darkness of the line, so says peeonastick.com anyway. I can understand your feelings though, since this has happened to you already. :

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 PM

Keeping my finers crossed for you because. I hope your temp goes up and your BFP get darker!

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
Old 08-12-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you Because.

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
Old 08-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

I always consider anything over or around 98 to be high. Of course, I usually am in the high 96s or low 97s.

for you, mama. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:

I'm so sorry to hear this, because. That happened to me too a few months ago. I really hope that is not what is going on. *fingers crossed*

AFM - I don't think the clomid worked at all. My temps are not high for post o, the lowest they've ever been, actually. I did decide to use the NPC, but I can't see that it has helped. I'm pretty down about my temps.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Banned

POSITIVE OPK TODAY!!! :

I know what I am going to be doing tonight
Old 08-12-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
POSITIVE OPK TODAY!!! :

Have fun! And good luck!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:45 PM

My thoughts are with you because.

I'm so not knowing what to to think this cycle. Part of me really thinks I'm pregnant. But then I don't want to trust that and be diappointed. I overlayed this cycle with 2 of my pregnancy charts and they are slightly similar. I offically have the longest LP this cycle since PPAF. Last cycle I was spotting at 8dpo and had full force AF when I woke up. If I don't have AF tomorrow morning I'm going to have DH pick up a test and I'll test Thursday morning.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

Old 08-12-2008, 04:06 PM

Congrats to all the bfp's!!! so exciting :-). i hope soon that i will have one of those...not this month though. a horrible visit from af today, 2 days late with painful cramps. makes me want to get preggers all the more! so now, i am waiting to o. fun!

because- i am thinking of you. try not to worry.

good luck to everyone in the tww!!! hey at least we have nurslings to keep us occupied, right?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
POSITIVE OPK TODAY!!! :

::::

Good luck, mama!!

Old 08-12-2008, 06:12 PM

because, I am really hoping for you and thinking about you! And sending your way.

I just thought I'd check in. I am in my TWW of my 2nd PP cycle. My temps were looking really good, but then today it fell a little, but I had a really restless night, I was burning up all night while DH was freezing. And DS woke up a bunch, so I don't know if that's a factor or not. I felt cramping (implantation??) back on 8-9dpo, along with some symptoms that made me think AF was coming early, but now the back pain and achey ankles are gone, and I am just waiting.... Yesterday and today I have been incredibly thirsty. Is that a sign of anything??

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

User Tag List