Start of November 2ww??/Anyone else not finding out until later in November? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cheryl! I pray that you'llhave the gift of a child too, this Christmas!

et clean up my post! wrong smilie and extra marks
#302 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 03:48 PM

Oh wannabmomie, now I really wish I was temping (but my temps would have been off anyway, since I had the flu). Thanks for keeping my spirits up... I am feeling much obnoxiously positive today!

Especially, hearing about all of us who are cramping without AF -- I'd never heard that as a symptom before I came on this board :LOL

Thanks for the pick me up, mommies(and will-be-mommies).

Ok, I gotta go eat something... that flu really threw off my eating habits, and I am STARVING! (Don't want to read too much into that, but... you know how it is, right?)

#303 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 03:56 PM

thank you all so much for your support.

i'm really doing just fine - i never let myself attach to the notion i was pregnant because the positive was a bit faint and, well, it just did not feel... sticky i guess. i was very hopeful, but did not really believe it was my month.

i'm quite convinced that is what happened now. my nipples and areolas were SO SO painful for the last week (they are fine now) and this period is not "normal" for me (lots of cramping).

dh is doing well after his surgery. the doc took out the nerve block today and now he's just on the very strong pills. we talked about ttc this cycle and he'd really like to skip this cycle cause the drugs are pretty strong. but he happily demonstrated a one legged pelvic thrust and is looking forward to sorting out the logistics of bd'ing during my nonfertile time.
i'm going to be temping and monitoring this cycle but we're planning to not bd much.

i'll check in a bit, but not much till next month.

so i'll send extra good thoughts to each one of you and i hope you are all in the pregnancy forum by the time next cycle comes around!

me dh ds1 (11/04) ds2 (7/10) and
#304 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 04:11 PM

flitters, your dh husband sounds like a gem How smart he is, and funny, too (that one legged pelvic thrust made me :LOL). Sounds like my beloved, actually. I hope his recovery is speedy and mostly uneventful...aside from, well, you know

Have fun doing it "for fun" this month and good luck next cycle when you restart ttc! I hope I won't be here then, but I *really* hope to see you in the pregnancy boards!
#305 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 04:16 PM

I got a BFN today. I tested with a FRER, too. Since I am 14dpo, I think it's a no-go this month. Bummer. I am kinda crampy, too...so my guess is AF is on her way over in the next few days. She usually shows early on day 17 of my LP.

I kinda thought it wouldn't be this month, though. I have a good feeling about next month.

So I guess I will be here hanging out for the next couple of days...but I expect to head over to Pre-O soon.My chart
#306 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 06:54 PM

Long story, that I spilled to other ttc buddies; but, I'm dumping my practice. I wasn't sure I was gonna stay. I was asked if I had taken an hpt. I said I'm only 8dpo....she said well wait, (seeing Dr. Monday am. prog. low :] Should I? (with your rational caps on :LOL)
#307 of 526 Old 11-21-2003, 07:58 PM

Letia-
Wait to take a HPT. Believe me, I am impatient and I test a lot. But 8dpo is waaaaaay too early to test. If you are preg, chances are good the babe hasn't even implanted yet.
Only 10% of pregnant women have positive HPTs at 10dpo. So I would wait until at least 11 or 12dpo. Good luck!
#308 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 02:37 AM

Well, I have been lurking here for a while, but haven't been brave enough to post! This is our 5th month TTC, I am on cycle day 17, 2dpo. We have three children and I just weaned my youngest, so next month will be the first month TTC without nursing. Actaully, the first time in 5 years I have not been pregnant or nursing, so I am feeling weird!! I got pregnant with our other three without trying, so this has been hard for us, even though I know this is only the 5th month. Anyway, hope we all won't be here long, but I am looking forward to the help and support that you all get here!

Caroline
#309 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 02:44 AM

Welcome Caroline!!! Congrats on making the leap outta lurkdom!
Hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!
#310 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 03:06 AM

Hi Caroline!!!

That is my cousins name...a good one
Welcome to the wacky world of ttc at MCD!

I can relate to the feeling of being pg and nursing for yrs on end :LOL We are going for # 4 also - I'm still nursing though.

Enjoy a SHORT stay!

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#311 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 09:22 AM

:LOL at us obsess?

#312 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 11:56 AM

Never laughing....I was acutally afraid that joining in the obbsessing would make me worse...my husband is already going to throw me out with all the "Do you think something is wrong" talk !!!

I just weaned my 28 month old...I really thought I would be pregnant by the time I weaned her, so I think I need more support than I am getting, which is why I came out of lurk-dom! Since I have three and I nursed the "baby" for over two years, most people don't understand. The "You nursed way longer than I would ever have" and "Well, you have three already" comments are killing me. So thanks for the welcome!!

Caroline
#313 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 12:33 PM

Man....temped tanked today. I knew it would after the BFN I got, but it still sucked to see.
My not-pregnant chart.

Can't wait for AF to come so I can move on to another month. The worst thing about this is my cycles are usually 6 weeks long, so it takes FOREVER for a chance to get pregnant again, and then FOREVER in the wait. :
#314 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 12:48 PM

But, is that w/i post O levels? But, then again, you *have been that same range for several days and then a drop.....

I know its disappointing....
#315 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 01:03 PM

to all those that af found and to whom it is imminent. I have still been lurking and thinking of you all.
Sending you all lots of and
Brandi

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

#316 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 01:08 PM

that's right! you're our graduate! How is it in I'm ? How is going?
#317 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 02:07 PM

Katie hang in there girlfriend!

Time is ticking by SOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOW
I'm 11 dpo today and getting very impatient.Because I've been cramping for 5 days now on and off it's absolutely killing me!!!! I don't want to test early though, I'm "trying" to wait till 14dpo to test...we'll see how far I get :LOL

Other than cramps and tender boobies I don't really have any sure fire pg signs.Waiting...Waiting....Waiting

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#318 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 05:14 PM

I just want to post to vent. DD is 15 months now and nursing only 1 or 2 times every 24 hours. Both times at night. STILL no AF!! Aughhhhhhhh!!!! So I go thru pregnancy tests like licorice because when you never get your period you are always left wondering if you COULD be pregnant. It's tiring to have this cycle of eternal hopefulness, as pathetic as that sounds. Like at least if af was around I'd be able to tell that something was happening. Right now I feel like I don't have any chance but also constant chances because I could O at any time right???!
Then I tell myself to relax. Geez, enjoy the one-on-one time that I have right now with dd and quit wasting time dreaming of another. It'll happen soon enough.... But times a'tickin. Especially if I want to have THREE!!
Okay, thanks for listening. How are you others trying to catch the first ppo dealing with the uncertainty of the situation??
#319 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 06:36 PM

Artgirl, just wanted to offer my support in the arena of "wanting more and the clock is ticking"
I've had PPAF back for a long time but going on 12 mos of actively TTC even though this is only my 2nd mos of TTC without BFing.
I wanted 4 kids for so long but don't think that will be happening now that #3 is taking so long.
I keep telling myself this is all meant to be and my future babe will come when the time is right but it sure is a hell of a wait!
Hang in there!
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#320 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 06:56 PM

Wannabmommie -- I'm not sure whether you're asking whether you should test yet (try to wait if you can! It's hard!) or whether you should change practices or not... because they make you wait for results. I don't think I have enough info to weigh in on that issue, sorry!

Caroline!

Lucysmama, I hope your temp was a fluke, and AF doesn't darken your doorstep!

Good luck waiting, Milkymommi -- geez, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be!

Artgirl, I hope this month is your month!

I'm 17dpo, and planning on testing tomorrow... I'm not sure which smiley would discribe how I'm feeling now... it varies second to second, kwim? But waiting is getting easier, or at least I'm feeling a little less impatient... Part of me doesn't want to test at all, cause then I could continue in my obnoxiously positive outlook! :LOL So, I may wait until Wednesday... I don't know.
#321 of 526 Old 11-22-2003, 08:16 PM

caroline,
welcome to the thread! i hope your stay is short!
my daughter will be 27 months next week and she's still nursing.

katie,
sorry your temp dropped if it helps, my temps dropped a few days ago and i still haven't seen : i hope you O sooner than you expect!

artgirl,
i know what you're going through. except my dd is almost a year older than yours and still no PPAF. why can't i enjoy this nice long break from her? i'm obviously not meant to be preggo now, but it sure doesn't help anything knowing that. i go through phases where i'll be convinced i'm pregnant and waste a lot of $$ on BFNs and then i'll get fed up and not test for months. then i start thinking (like right now) "what if the last test i took was a false neg and i've really been pregnant all this time?" and start wasting tests again. i'm trying to hold back though. i started charting and it kind of makes me feel like i'm doing something helpful but really it's just a mess of jagged points and EWCM almost everyday. now my CP has been fluctuating recently and i've been *positive* i've O'd a few times lately (not when FF says though :LOL ) but i guess i was wrong because now my CM and CP conflict with it and no so WHO KNOWS?!?!?

kristie,
i hope you get a BFP when you finally do test on dpo14 :LOL

alexis,
wow, 17 dpo??? gosh that sounds pretty good to me..... i can't wait to hear about your BFP tomorrow

sorry if i've missed anyone! have we had any BFPs lately? we must be due for a bundle! (or bundles :LOL lame pun...)
#322 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 01:19 AM

and *she's 9dpo and so I had to! :LOL And whatdoyaknow! I got a faint line too!!!!! \o/ hallelujah!!!!!

I asked dh and he couldn't see. I put it against the white package of the test. He saw it. I asked him again to rule out hallucinations, and he said YES!

I put them on the tank to take first thing in the am!

WOW!
#323 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 02:07 AM

Hi Caroline.
Hope everyone is hanging in there. I am 14 dpo and I really don't think I'm pregnant. I am actually putting it out of my head entirely b/c I don't want to build myself up at all about it. Plus, sometimes I think you might just KNOW and I really don't 'feel it' being real and true this time.

I will test on Weds or Thurs of this week.
Perhaps the holidays will act as a distraction to a lot of you who are trying really hard and waiting, waiting, waiting...
#324 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 02:35 AM

Congrats Letia!!! I know how hard it is to wait and when you actually get that line it's like fireworks going off-yeah!
Wishing you all the best and many blessings for the next 9 mos!

Ann-6 dpo and patiently : waiting...

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#325 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 03:33 AM

LATIA!!!! Girl.... did I read that right?
Is this the long awaited BFP announcement?

I guess I should live up to my "siggy" and praise Him with you!:LOL Where's the Hallelujah smilie? OMGoodness that is AWESOME

See that... now I'm even more tempted to test!I was so proud of myself for making it through another "test free day" but now I just want to run to the store at 1 in the morning in my jammies!!!!

Blessings and vibes!!!!!

#326 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Yay Letia!!! Congrats hon! Can't wait to hear about a super-dark-ultra-positive-no-doubt-about-it line soon!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#327 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 04:31 AM

darker vibes for you letia!!!!!
#328 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 05:52 AM

can I post a pic on this thing? Or only have a link to a site. (which we, who's dh is a webmaster doesn't have! :]

I could have yall take a gander! I'm feelin slightly foolish, b/c one person on my hpt board says it looks like the top of the collection pad! : I tell ya, I guess the pic does. (we weren't able to put *all the pics on the board w/ diff angles : ] I examined it and made dh! We see the control? : line, and then the faint line, and the blue section on the test. Not sure about later on. I might check the hpt board before takin another test. *If anyone else will reply! I got *one reply! Maybe *she said what others were afraid to. I wanted some other eyes! *Just say! But, then again! I celebratin and maybe no one else want to pee on it! : :LOL Soooooooooo.....I guess the game plan is to check in the am, the hpt board and see if anyone else has bothered to reply and then go from there! Or, maybe *still test! I also emailed Kristie at Mama's Fav's the results to ask what *she thought. No hear back yet. It was a bit late! Maybe she has a life or was ! How *dare she! :LOL

I *really hope I am *not having to do a retraction... :ignore

I might go take another look at it, maybe *at almost 4 am* : I have fresh eyes! :LOL
#329 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 10:55 AM

i want to see :LOL i've never even gotten so much as a confusion line since i was pregnant with dd. but i don't think you're allowed to post pictures on this site (but i'd be pretty happy to be proven wrong ) i guess you were up pretty late last night so i'll have to wait to see what happens with your test this morning....when i saw your name as the most recent poster i was all excited and thought there'd be some news :LOL
#330 of 526 Old 11-23-2003, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations Letia
(((((((((((((Sending you dark and unmistakable line vibes)))))))))))))

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page