Start of November 2ww??/Anyone else not finding out until later in November? - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 01:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well alrighty then, another day and no for the three of you....gosh this is just the craziest thing!!! i honestly don't expect any of you to be visited by her either. i guess it's just a matter of waiting for those stupid sticks to turn
#482 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 03:30 AM

OK ...submitting to the fact that I still suspect that I could be preggo I just can't get away from it!

When I got a bfn on cd 32 I REALLY tried to convince myself that that was it. Period.No baby this time.No AF.Back on the same train. I am not too up on the return of AF while ebf and all that it entails, so your comment on it Jess has really sparked me again.

To be honest I was still secretly hopefull.Now I feel as though I'm prone to overanalizing every little sign...but I can do that here right?:LOL I sure as heck can't do it anywhere else without people looking at me like I'm smoking crack or something! Sore and now heavy boobs never went away and I seem to be peeing frequently.Could be due to caffiene drinks that I've had (I don't usually drink that) Maybe I am pg...I always have a strange craving for coca cola when I'm pg.Hmmmmmm

So glad I'm not alone in this crazy cycle thing too

Mamas who got stuck with the nasty ole' visit from you know who,

Those of you who AF is visiting or who will see her soon, tell her to hurry up an get here OR drop me a line iykwim

BYE BYE

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#483 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 07:32 AM

Another temp tossed!!!!! What is w/ 5 am or earlier! I got to leave for services and I have to be up in an hour or so! That's just great, Alexis, : *no answers!

Sorry, Cheryl... A Christmas would be *real special!

Thanks, Jessica! That would be a trip after all this I was actually . I'm thinkin.....what else could it be? I need to print my chart for the OB nurse at church today.....and get myself out of the nursery and through the tons of people that have to stop me in between...before she bolts.

Shannon, I hear ya! We lost Jordan via a m/c this year. Dh was already wonderful; but, this baby was *so wanted. It was horrible! I started bleeding out and was sitting on the toilet as dh was trying to get my clothes and clean the blood off my feet! And I noticed he was trying to keep it together for me to rush me to the hospital, but he was crying. I found out later, he was crying all night sitting beside me in the hospital. I would *love for the Lord to bless us as this year ends. Its been a doozie. I *do have something to be thankful for. Through Jordan, everyone was able to see that honking cyst on u/s that coulda killed my ovary and cause a medical emergency. So, even though its been a hard year, I *do know the Scriptures are true, "All things work together for God to them who love the Lord, and are called according to His purpose." The all, was tough to take.

I'm thinkin she's a no show. I mean, I Oed. And its the last day she would be here and no a streak! I Oed, so its not annovulatory. I will ask the OB nurse today what *she thinks....... And I keep remembering my other ttc buddy testing at CD40....ag

I hear ya, Alexis about the tired! I had a bit of an appetizer nap before bed last night!

I'm wondering if my peein has picked up......

Kristie, I know PP can throw a fly in the ointment; but, I'm tellin ya a ttc buddy on another list got a BFP CD40!

OK, I guess I'm up....that's a mixed blessing....I can get more done before service; but, my temp.....:
#484 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 11:23 AM

Cheryl. So sorry to hear AF showed. Take care of yourself.

Amy, sorry about the BFN, but the fat lady ain't singing yet!!

ok, this yeast/not really yeast infection thing... I felt yeasty symptoms at 2, 3, and 4 DPO, then it went away. It wasn't full-out, just a mild irritation, with what I thought was average sticky cm (kind of crumbly/clumpy). Is that too soon, for it to be considered a possible preg symptom? I mean, there wouldn't even have been implantation at that point...

Shannon - Nope, no Mississauga connections.

Sorry you've had another early morning, Letia. I also believe that you, and Alexis and Kristie are all going to announce your BFPs this week! Just hang in there (and yeah, where is that kitten-hanging-from-a-tree smiley?!)

everybody!
#485 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 11:33 AM

Heveasoul, I didn't know it was a symptom until Jodie said it, but my symptoms started at 3dpo and this morning seem to have diminished, I had little discharge at all, I was really dry which is unusual for me. The one big sign I noticed this weekend though that DID happen to me last time (T.M.I. WARNING!!) but last time, the week before AF was due, I couldn't have an orgasm to save my life. Sat night I told DH to just give up it wasn't going to happen. Much as it's a not good thing--I had this big smile on my face, which worked out cause Steve thought the smile was cause of him:
I'd love to know more about the whole vaginal irratation thing, anyone have anything??
#486 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Did a little search of the net about vaginal irritation being an early pregnancy sign but found nothing yet. I will search some more when I have a little more time. I'd like more info myself.

I'm guessing the iritation to be due to a shift in the ph of the vaginal environment or a shift in the hormone balance from something our body is used to something our body is not used to.
Nothing yet to back up my guesses.

My irritation also started about 2-3dpo but has not gone away yet. No redness or yeasty discharge though so I don't think its yeast. Just a feeling of being dry on the outside which makes me want to scratch(but I don't), putting lanolin on has seemed to help with it.
#487 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 03:58 PM

Another day, no AF. CD40.

Well, my take on the yeast infection that's not really a yeast infection: increased blood flow to the pelvic area (I mean the skin, not AF) causes itchiness and then the weird discharge makes us think it might be yeast.

Anyway, it's a theory Anybody have any other theories?

[potentially tmi] I will say this, for awhile there, the blood rushing to my pelvic region was *very* uncomfortable. Just like before an orgasm, only it wouldn't go away -- kwim? That seems to have calmed down, but I do have a bit more pressure there still, I just seem to have gotten used to it!

Off topic -- the Mississauga connection is me. My dh works there (at UTM) and we lived there last year (until June).

Kristie and Letia -- hang in there with me! Oh, Ladies we are having the weirdest cycle, but I think in the end it WILL be worth it! I hope we all get confirmation soon that we are pregnant!

Oh -- that's weird about the cola craving, Kristie. Last preg, I drank Dr. Pepper like every day (I craved it. OK, I crave it normally, too, but I don't normally let myself drink it.) I've also been having that craving again starting yesterday (but I can't have *any* caffeine because it hurts my digestive system). I wish they made non-diet, caffeine free colas.

OK, baby dust for everyone

Hugs for anybody who AF found.
#488 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 06:03 PM

Alright I admit it, I'm an idiot: While I was in Shopper's Drugmart today, I picked up a 2 pack of FRER tests. Even though I actually have one of them still under my bathroom sink!! You just know that I won't be able to resist testing tomorrow morning, I make myself so mad I just have NO impluse control!!I mean I am only 7 days po now, maybe 8 days, I used last Sunday as my O day only because I had alot of EW sat night and pains on Sunday, so who knows right, maybe I can make myself hold out till Tuesday morning.
Alexis, not sure where or what UTM is, should I know?? I know Mississauga fairly well.
#489 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 06:13 PM

Hi Ladies...been keeping track of you all and living vicariously through your waits, preparing to start ttc next cycle in December. Strange thing is my luteal phase was 10 days, past 2 months it's been 11....and right now I am 13dpo. While I have started spotting like I would before af, it has been soooooo light. 11dpo it was only noticable bc I was SEARCHING for it (I really would like one more month before I am pg bc we have a big family cruise planned in July, and being pg now would count me out), 12dpo it was slightly heavier, but I got to say that today it actually seems lighter, even though (TMI warning) I had a couple tiny tissue pieces when I used the bathroom today. I had some brief cramping on 10dpo but nada since. I also had some strange vaginal sensations for a few days starting around 7 dpo, where I felt a little engorged and aroused down there constantly. But I also started taking EPO right around there too (DS has eczema and I am trying to pass on some EFA's to him through breastmilk). Not sure what caused what. Naturally I forgot to temp the past 3 days while I was away. So either I am overanalyzing and am crazy or I am pg bc DH decided that when he temporarily lost "it" before bding that it would be a good idea to penetrate without the condom on for a few minutes without telling me before he did so LOL. They always so those spermy's can sneak out early!!!

Congrats on the BFP's so far and I hope everyone else gets one real soon!!!!!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#490 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 06:30 PM

Shannon -- ah, welcome to my world! (Low impulse control, I mean )

UTM is Univeristy of Toronto at Mississauga. Everybody calls it Eirendale (sp?) campus but me. I just like the simplicity of UTM. My dh is a post doctoral fellow there in the Psych dept. He does cognitive psych (not social), researching things like human echolocation (that's the thing bats and dolphins do, and yes, us humans too! We're quite good at it) and also researches time-to-arrival judgements and aging. (In non-academic parlance, he sees whether older adults are as good as younger adults at determing when a siren is passing them.)

Amy (truebluefx)

Hope you get the end you want from this 2ww. Hate to say it, but it sounds like you may be m/c (very early). Don't know, though. the tissue isn't a good sign.

Personally, I'm not planning on doing *any* traveling in the third trimester, but my mom was born during a road trip! I guess it's just a matter of your personal comfort level (what the heck were my grandparents thinking? Mom wasn't premie or anything).

#491 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 06:44 PM

Erindale Campus I know, I used to work in the Clarkson/Lorne Park area and drove past there everyday on my way to work.
Amy the good news about a m/c that early is that you can try again right away apparently.
Have we heard from Letia or Milkymomma to see if AF found them??
#492 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 07:32 PM

Oh man never thought about a possible early miscarriage....how sad. Though if I turn out pg it would not be exaclty when I would have planned it, I would still be very excited! We were going to start trying next month anyway, it's just a drag to be the one ruining everyone's plans, you know? (though of course they might just be so excited about a baby they might not even notice! ) The tissue was really kind of like a random flake or two you might see just as af begins or ends. With DS, I spotted on and off from 6-9 weeks I think, but it was all pink spotting, very light, only on the tp I think. Wonder if I should get a FRER for the morning or not? At the very least might let me know if it's m/c or not if I still have hormones left.

Alexis...I can't believe your mom was born on a road trip!!! Crazy! Maybe I'm brave but if I get pg next cycle (assuming no pg now) then I'd be about 32 weeks. Considering DS was born right on time, I think I'll be ok. I hope. LOL.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#493 of 526 Old 11-30-2003, 07:57 PM

Well, I sure hope it isn't an early m/c Amy! (And I can't really see what you are describing, since I don't get that with AF. I think you can tell way more than I can!)

I've also heard that you can try again if it is an early m/c... I don't know what I would do in terms of the frer. Maybe testing is good, just in case. Good luck, either way!

And yeah, a road trip! I have no idea where they were even going... maybe visiting relatives? Distant relatives, though, none I ever met. I think my grandparents were just like that, before they had five kids (my mom is the oldest). Wanderers. I should ask my mom more about it.
#494 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 02:09 AM

Here I am... Here I am!

STILL no AF !!!! How do ya like them apples?I'm experiencing some serious mood swinging.I cried ALL DAY today.I'm mildly cramping too.What is going on?

A friend of mine's husband is a Dr at a large hospital in a city near by us.He couldn't believe I was paying for hpt's.He says "I'll get you as many as you need, don't waste your $ on that!" Apparently the tests that the ER stocks claim to be able to detect a pgcy at 2 days past implantation.How does that sound? I'm so stoked, I told him to get me a whole case! :LOL We'll see how they do.

Is it possible that AF will skip a month due to ds picking up on nursing?

I'm considering making an appt to see the midwife and not only be tested but to have a check up.Thankfully she does well woman care also

Alexis... since I am the no caffiene queen, I can tell you that Coke makes a caffiene free non diet version of the regular one! YEAH BABY!!!! It is the best when you're dying for it!!!

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#495 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 08:59 AM

Actually O/S t/s said I can stop temping, since I Oed. I think I want to, because I was looking for hight or lows to indicated or . It also mentioned temps can indicated a m/c. Weeeeeeeeeeeeell....btdt, so I *definately want to look out for that! But, it will mess up my data to change my default wake up time, which is no more, so I have to continue to use it until this cycle ends! *When *will it end? : As long as it is with its OK! But, another temp tossed! Not sure if I should be concerned that it was my original coverline temp, especially since it was at an earlier time!

O/S is askin me if I'm though! ag Due to the lenghty lp, although I had two, (well, two recorded ) BFN's. It suggested I take a hpt. I might......since the OB mentioned taking one this week, maybe it was a good wait from Friday. And now I *have none! Gotta make a K run this am....(after rush hour) Hummmm should I get another FRER or another one....maybe not do American Fare....ept...I *dunno? : This will be my *last one...or maybe I should get a two packer.....or three...I shoulda asked for tests from the OB girls...that's the ticket Kristie! I didn't think....I had some last week...and I just figured with the *two bfn at the *end of the week. was coming. I gotta fork out more test $$$! Kristie and Alexis are *we gonna be buddies....

Here I am! Two Service Sunday and in between I had to tow my car, which cut off from the store Sat. night! : But, praise God! I thought something was up and as I passed pulled into il's subdivision and cut off down the street from their house!I'll take that instead of the main street or the *dark street I was about to turn on! Still a ways from the house! Shannon.... save your money...wait a bit....take a lesson from us wacky cycle chicks!

Amy! I dunno, Amy! : Maybe you should see a provider....ITA on the FRER! I had to take a hpt (rec by OB nurse from my church) when whacked out *so bad last cycle! Dh was *so upset! He thought we were having a m/c again, and he wasn't completely convinced when I started getting flow and I realized it was her. OTOH, a is *always a blessing, and you be totally excited and *don't worry about everyone else's plans!

I was thinking about the delivery window O/S gives. I have a biyearly family reunion a couple hours away in rural mountain VA. (maybe one of my aunts can deliver! :LOL) I was wondering *what I would do....I could not stay long....not spend the night....thinking of an MDC mama in the area, who could point me somewhere and maybe come and advocate....Sherry, from Flicker-n-Suds, and diping lives I think an *hour from the largest city near the mtn.....I *hate to miss it! Folks aren't getting any younger! (daddy was 15 yrs older than mama) I *may need to make a plan! And check out the whole route...yikes! I do *not want to give birth out there! There is *nothing sometimes! Talk about a UC! And since something went wrong last time, I'm a bit skiddish and would rather not....

Kristie, I would *def go see the MW! And where do you live with those tests..... :LOL

K, I think I'll be sleeping again later on. I guess I might bring my therm out here....or maybe I should start on that onion soup....:
#496 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 09:48 AM

Ok well finally showed for real this morning, so no just yet. Good and bad I suppose! Still not sure why my cycle was longer, but I decided against the hpt this morning when I had some real flow. Why waste $11? Anyway, I will catch you all (ok well actually for your sakes I hope I don't see any of you!!) over in the December threads!!

#497 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 10:12 AM

Sorry, Amy. Well.......you can go on the cruise! Niiiiice dh's family has one in '05. Sooooo that would be a toddler....not sure if we're going yet. Its dh's bio father's family and I let him call the shots! See ya round! Hope she's easy on you! I wouldn't do the hpt either. I would wait if she is *really wierd or you get some other preggo like symptoms. Tell the Pre-O's hey. I *hope I don't have to go back!
#498 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 10:56 AM

kristie,
wow, that's so awesome!!! i need to make some hospital friends! :LOL when will you get them? now you can test everyday if you like!!! (to satisfy all our curiosity about your current cycle :LOL ) how many can you get?

letia,
still anxiously awaiting your BFP!!! i don't recommend ept, it always pisses me off how faint the control line is and how long it takes to show up/darken to a visible level. i don't think i'll be buying them again.

amy,
sorry found you
#499 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 11:30 AM

Well I didn't test, I got up to pee around 4:00 in the morning and was not awake enough, so when I got up for real at 7, I figured I'd wasted that FMU, maybe I hadn't but I needed an excuse to just wait:
On the good news side, my face has broken out and I generally have a good complexion and my nose is totally stuffed up!!
Course that may mean nothing, I read somewhere that occaisionally women who aren't pregnant also get stuffy noses and acne
Well the snow is coming down pretty good again here, I just let the cat out and got his look of death--he's pretty sure I make it snow just to tick him off, the dog on the other hand has been out for an hour and does not want to come in!
#500 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 11:34 AM

that my local news did on the Consumer Reports tests of hpts

So, I guess I'll get another pack of FRER's!
#501 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 12:03 PM

Hi all.

sorry about AF, Amy. Good news about the cruise, though!

I'm trying to remain optimistic, telling myself that maybe December will be the optimal time to conceive. CD 25, 9 DPO. Temp scarily low today (above coverline, but just), so there is the possiblity that I will have a short LP this cycle, and will be doing lots of BDing while on vacation (Dec 6-21)...

I'm not proclaiming to be totally out, just trying to look on the bright side if this is indeed a sign that AF is on her way...

Congrats on waiting, Shannon - soon, soon!!

So, our 3 BFPs - will it be today? !
#502 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 02:55 PM

How depressing! Found this info on EPO:

Evening Primrose Oil - helps to increase fertile quality cervical fluid and also contains essential fatty acids which are good for the brain. Take from menstruation to ovulation. *It's important to switch to Flax Seed Oil after ovulation. Flax Seed Oil contains the fatty acids needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Evening Primrose Oil causes uterine contractions - which is why you should not take it after ovulation in the event that conception did occur.

Man I hope the EPO I started taking for DS didn't cause what could have been an early m/c.

Thought I'd share for anyone else interested!!! Man I should have looked this up sooner, I had questions in my head about it when I started taking it but we weren't ttc yet so the answer didn't seem urgent.

#503 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 03:04 PM

oops double post

#504 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 03:16 PM

Its on my bottle of EPO, I think....not to take when pg.

I'm laying on the couch. Had cramps and cm with bright red....put on a pad. That was a long lp....I'm not sure what to think...could be an anniversary period, like what the OB girls say. An abnormal kinda ceremonial period. I haven't checked since putting on the pad. I never got out to get the FRER's. I forgot the car is at the mechanics and we *towed it yesterday! brain?
#505 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 03:55 PM

Amy Well, I sure hope it the EPO didn't cause anything. But now you know for next time, right? I hope you will get your baby next month Honestly, I feel pretty guilty about it, since I was the one who brought up m/c. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. It's just I never had tissue in my AF. But maybe it is normal for you! I shouldn't have opened my big fat mouth!

Letia -- OHMYGOSH, HONEY! Have you gathered up enough couage to look at the pad yet? Is it really AF? (Oh, please say it ain't so, sister, *please* say it ain't so!!!) I am praying for you Please let us know as soon as you are able. I hope hope hope it is't AF!

Kristie -- I think you shouldn't have shared that you were getting free hpts from your Dr friend... you know this board is filled with stalkers! :LOL Now we're all going to look you up and come over to help ourselves to free hpts! (Just kidding, but seriously, what a good hookup! Good for you!)

No AF for me yet.

Can anyone else not believe it is the first of december already? I mean, wow.

#506 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 04:19 PM

yeah....its just spotting no flow. I'm still seeing it thought when I check cm. I'm believing anniversary.

Amy, don't get into the blame game! If you want peace of mind, ask a provider.

Alexis, don't feel guilty! She knows we aren't medical pros here! Its just *your experience!

Yep its Dec....amazing how this part of the year flies!
#507 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 05:01 PM

oh, praise G*d! Letia, I was worried! I think I have more invested in everyone else not getting AF than in me not getting AF now!

You're a wise woman

Hey -- did I mention my birthday is on Thursday! I'm excited -- I'm almost 29! happy happy joy joy! My dh has let a few things about my birthday surprise slip -- he says not to plan on anything that day, cause he already has plans! (maybe a spa day?)

OK. No more AF visits for anyone (who's ttc) -- that's my pre-birthday wish!
#508 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 07:38 PM

:
#509 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 08:14 PM

You know you've been hanging out on these boards tooooo long when you couldnt' be happier that you your face is breaking out, your head is stuffed up and your boobs are killing you!!
So here's my plan, I have 3 FRER tests, so I'm thinking Wed, Fri, and Sun. Does that sound not too obsesive??
Letia! Keep the old witch at bay and relax with your feet up!
#510 of 526 Old 12-01-2003, 08:41 PM

Okay, is due tommorrow, no cramps, no PMS.....one big 'ole zit on my forehead....I definatly expect to see her this month though. I cannot believe I am obbsessing over symptoms when we didn't even get a good try in this month!! So very sad!!

I do not get what is goning on with the no-show, no this month...I am praying for you gals! Oh, and Letia, what is an anniversary period???

Caroline

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page