Start of November 2ww??/Anyone else not finding out until later in November? - Page 18 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-01-2003, 09:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
letia,
happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaappy anniversary!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2003, 10:16 PM

Don't worry Alexis, no blame on you. I do usually have some tissue, it's just interesting how long my luteal phase was and that's what makes me think you could be right. But I'll never know for sure. If I was pg I didn't know it so it's not like there's a big feeling of loss, you know? Just wonderment really. And if I wasn't, the longer luteal phase will help give more time for a fertilized egg to implant this month!!!

My bottle of EPO has NO warning on it. Bums. I even asked around the board here and no one knew.

Letia -- good luck....happy false period....

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 12-01-2003, 10:30 PM

hmmmm.

My period was due late last night or early this morning, and it is still a no-show. It has only been late once before, and if I follow that pattern, I should get it tonight before I go to bed.

I am not getting my hopes up (too much). I do not feel pregnant in the slightest. I last tested w/FRER at 12dpo ( ), and I am 14 dpo today. . I, of course, am out of tests. :LOL

I do not feel pregnant at all. The only thing that is different, and this is woo-woo...let's see if I can explain it. I have been wanting to get pregnant again since Aidan was about 2 months old :LOL I wanted them about 3 yrs apart. So I have had this nagging feeling constantly "telling" me to get pregnant. I'm sure I'm not making any sense, I'm not hearing voices or anything, just a weird feeling. As soon as we dtd, that feeling was gone. I figured I was just happy to be trying. But ever since that night before I ovulated, the nagging feeling has been gone.

Anywho, I'm not going to test until tomorrow at some point. (I'm feeling very blase about this whole thing for some reason). I might go to the pregnancy center in town to get a free test, my son likes to play w/the little models of babies :LOL

Okay, I'll keep you all updated,
Amy
Old 12-01-2003, 10:33 PM

the other Amy

I posted a thread over at vaccinations about my son's allergies and eczema (my computer is so slow right now and it will take forever to get the link--try the 2nd or 3rd page), anywho, amnesiac recommended EPO to me and I asked her about being pregnant and taking it. If my thread doesn't help, you might try PMing her, she is a wealth of information.

Amy, the other one
Old 12-02-2003, 03:17 AM

Forgive me if I'm wrong, or stepping past some boundaries here, but I believe Letia's "anniversary period" is the anniversary of her m/c. So, not a good anniversary at all And yeah, I think your body would mark that event, Letia, especially if you're pregnant now! Grief comes out in mysterious ways...

Hopefully AF hasn't found Letia, and it was "anniversary spotting." She hasn't found me yet. I'm thinking of unlisting my address

What about Kristie? Are you still here? Have you found anything new out?

You know, wednesday will make this my 4ww. Isn't that dumbfounding! I have no idea what's up.

night, ladies -dust for us all!

(ps. My dh can't keep a secret to save his life I found out today that he did indeed schedule a mini spa day for me "and that's not your birthday present." Thankfully, he managed to keep quiet about my gift -- I do enjoy a surprise -- but it probably won't be here from the States in time, he says. So, I kinda do know what it is... it's from the list I gave him.)
Old 12-02-2003, 03:38 AM

Hey yall....I'm layin on the couch, I was hot, reflux kicked up, even though I didn't eat dinner and stuffy nose! : The sleep timer went off that dh set, even though I'm layin right there watching tv, and I just left! I wanted to peel my skin off! I am feelin a bit more comfortable now.

The OB girls at my church describe an anniversary period at making her ceremonial appearance; however, its *not a normal period. This one seems normal to me at this point. (although cramps aren't as intense. Praise GOD! )

The anniversary of Jordan's death is 2/22. (in my sig) I wonder if I had one *this time....I was CD 36 yesterday and O/S was asking me if I was , due to my lenghty lp!
: I wonder if something went wrong....... at CD 36?

Anyway, that's the latest.

et clean up link! :
Old 12-02-2003, 04:02 AM

Oh. My bad. I can't see the signatures when I post! Never heard it called that, but it is a widespread thing...

I knew a woman who had her period every month for five months while she was pregnant! (She was on the pill. She went in for a routine appointment, the Dr *looked* at her and said, did you know you're pregnant? I swear I am not making this up! She was just about to give birth when I met her... Oh. And the periods stopped when she went off the pill!) Baby was perfectly fine, btw. Homebirthed.
Old 12-02-2003, 04:14 AM

named for a woman in my church who was *5 mos until she realized she was ! We laugh about it, (she does too) and me and the OB med assistant talked about it just Sunday! So, that still gives me a glimmer of hope for this cycle;but, good grief how do you know? : I guess continue to take temps. Although I changed my default (wake up) this cycle to 5, so not sure if i can compare to last cycle's temps.

You're hangin out aren't u? I *just posted and there you were! Wonder since its Dec, if this thread should go to Dec 2ww?
Old 12-02-2003, 04:31 AM

yup, I'm *right* here!

Oh, the worst case of "Martha's syndrome" I ever heard of was a teenager who never knew until she delivered! Somehow I can't really believe it, maybe she was deeply in denial, you know? Like she knew, but she didn't *want* to know! Not knowing until month 5 I can understand, though -- some women don't show until after that...

I'm also hangin' in the Dec 2ww. I think we should make a "post-2ww and _still_ waiting" thread! Just for the three of us! (you, me, and Kristie)

Anyway, I sure do hope we're both pregnant and can hang in the pregnancy boards (OK, I'm already lurking over there anyway )!
Old 12-02-2003, 04:36 AM

denial! A lot of times that ends up with a baby being left for dead or killed, like this child down here who left her baby in the dumpster, I think!

:LOL Yeah! Dec 2ww and beyond...

I would *love to be g! I went to Dec! I am *estatic for Cheryl! It gave me more hope too.

I'm getting a worn here, I could really use a BFP--and a healthy baby.
Old 12-02-2003, 04:46 AM

You know what's making me feel better? Reading all the birth stories in the birth stories thread! Makes me cry, tho...

You hear about those babies abandoned a lot. But in CA (where I'm from, originally) they passed this law about how mothers can now "give up" their babies without legal retribution to any health care worker -- like at the ER or such. It's really helped a lot. Less babies being left "near" hospitals and dying cause no one heard them... I wonder if a lot of states have that now. It really helped in our state.

Ok, back to reading a happy birth story for me! Big hug, Letia! I hope hope hope that bleeding stops asap!

alexis
Old 12-02-2003, 11:22 AM

ok, i'm a little confused still, is *anniversary period* a period you get when you're really pregnant? that's what i was thinking, so i'm hoping i didn't somehow mistake it and post really insensitively.

alexis,
what the heck is going on there??? do you plan to test again if doesn't show up soon? have fun at the mini-spa! of course for safety's sake you should really test before going..... am i bad or what? :LOL

letia,
sorry it looks more like for real.

and i think that here in CT we have the same law about being able to drop off a newborn at the ER within 24 hours of birth, no questions asked.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:52 AM

yeah, Jessica, apparently! I had *never heard of it until the OB girls mentioned it! I wasn't put off by anything you said! But, I'm watching my temps, because I would imagine it would tell me the tale, but, I changed my default this cycle b/c of the thrown out temps b/c of the 5 am wakings. I'm wondering if its any point in watching the bleeding! :
Old 12-02-2003, 12:28 PM

So sorry Letia....that is just terrible. Christmas surprise maybe?? Did anyone else test today?

I am due today....it is CD 28. I have gone to 30, but I O'd on CD 14 and it is usually 14 after that to the day. No cramping still...no anything. I keep reminding myself, there is NO WAY I could be this month, after allthis time of trying so diligently and temping and CM and checking.....how could I when we weren't doing any of those things and didn't even BD on my ovulation day??????

This is making me !!!!!

Caroline

edited because i can't spell diligently

Old 12-02-2003, 12:51 PM

to bless me with a child this Christmas! (and then I won' t have to consider my family reunion which would have been during delivery window, if that would have been *this cycle!)

I understand the .....

Hop over to Dec 2ww! (I guess I should leave...]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:33 PM

Hey Jess --

Yeah, I have NO idea what's going on! I'm trying to "live with uncertainty..." (my new mantra :LOL). I decided that if I don't call the midwives today I am going to buy a new frer today -- so maybe that will get me on the phone! (I hate making cold calls, especially when I have no clue as to what's happening!)

Anyway, I don't necesarily need to know whether I'm preggers before I get a facial! :LOL

But hopefully I'll know *something* soon!

(Needless to say, I still have no sign of AF)

OK, I am also trying to wean myself over to the December 2ww, if we can manage it :LOL

User Tag List