Start of November 2ww??/Anyone else not finding out until later in November? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 526 Old 11-04-2003, 03:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
good morning!

sorry to hear AF showed up Jodie.

Sierra, that sounds really good so far! I'm so hopeful for you!

and everyone else who's waiting and agonizing, much for you!

well, my temp came back up a bit today, so fertility friend still thinks i'm 5dpo now. i'm actually not sure i agree, i think it's possible that i just ovulated yesterday. i had some tightness in the area of my right ovary during sex and still a bit this morning. maybe those 2-3 higher temp days were just cause i had on too many blankets? i'm also wondering if i have a bit of a gap between my last day of good EWCM and when i ovulate.

anyway...

my chart

me dh ds1 (11/04) ds2 (7/10) and
#62 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 01:19 AM - Thread Starter

Flitters, I don't know. Wish I had some helpful insight, but I can never figure my own charts out LOL. FF's analysis seems reasonable, but if you are feeling strongly that it is wrong, maybe it is. I know this month I feel like FF was one day off on my ovulation date (I think I had a slow temp rise). In anycase, I am wishing you lots of babydust either way.

Sierra

I'm pro-adoption reform, but not anti-adoption.
#63 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 02:05 AM

I think I O'd on the 31st. We last BDed on the 29th, so I suppose we'll see? I came down with some kind of stomach thing (food poisoning I think, mild case thank goodness but still miserable from the 30th on) and haven't been up to much, so I guess it is our one shot for the month.

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#64 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 03:19 AM - Thread Starter

nikirj, sometimes one chance is all it takes. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sierra

#65 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sierra
nikirj, sometimes one chance is all it takes. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#66 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 04:55 AM

Hello again everyone! OUr internet has been down for a couple of days while we waited on our cable modem to come. I've been chomping at the bit to get back here! Jodie, sorry the witch found you! I know what you mean about hoping that we're all gone next month, but maybe SOmeone will still be here!
Sierra, all of your signs sound great! And I can only be so patient about testing because, like you, I get way down about negative tests. At least if I wait longer, I'm full of suspense, instead of just being bummed over a negative test, you know? Although, if you get a bfp soon, I think it will be harder for me to wait. Until then, like a lot of you guys, I'm trying to stay away and not obsess ( yeah right ). So I'll see you all tomorrow, right?:LOL
#67 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 09:23 AM

Hello All.

Managed to stay away from here the rest of yesterday afternoon and evening...

flitters - can't offer too much advice either...still feel unqualified... Just in case, did you hedge your bets, BD-wise? When do you usually O?

So, I had a definite dip in temp this morning (see chart in my sig)... seems too early for AF (usually the temp doesn't do a nosedive until the day of, or the day before AF), which is due on Sunday or Monday. I suppose only tomorrow will tell whether it's on its way down, or if it was implantation dip? Is 12 DPO too late for an implantation dip?

ps I think the rise on CD 24 was due to my cold.

everyone!!!
#68 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

DalaiMama, I'm glad you're back online. I was wondering where you went. Yeah, we'll still be here tomorrow . heveasoul, I think 12 dpo is generally late for implantation, but it still is within the "possible" range. I had a dip in temp today too.

I had been between 97.3 and 97.5 (mostly flatlining at 97.5) since after ovulation, had a suspected implantation dip to 96.8 on Monday, and then popped right back up to 97.5 on Tuesday. I was sorta secretly hoping this morning my chart would go triphasic. It was just looking so perfect, so beautiful. Instead, I took a small nose-dive down to 97.1 or 97.2. I took it twice, one right after another, because when I saw the 97.1 I thought "You've got to be kidding me." I'm hoping it is a fluke and that tomorrow it will be up again and perhaps even higher.

Today I am either 10 or 11 dpo, and also CD26 in a normally 29-31 day cycle. FF is predicting AF will come for me on Monday and that I should test on Tuesday. I made the mistake of taking another test this morning only to get another negative. I mean it hasn't even been two full days since my possible implantation, but here I go, insisting on test after test. But the temp dip made me nervous and for some reason all I can think when I wake up these days is "I want to test. I just want to see."

For some reason I feel like I don't want to get my period without fully anticipating it, even though there is no way to anticipate whether I will get it or not because the only way to test is to wait until it is here-- or isn't. I don't want to use FRER because of the false positives some people are having. I called my doc's office about doing a blood test a couple days early and they said something about "not being able to justify it" and just to wait it out. My gosh! I am going absolutely crazy here. I double-checked EPTs instructions, and they do indeed say to wait until the first day of the missed period. Okay Monday, or if I want to be even double-sure, Tuesday.

Please, G-d, let this be and . I'm fully on the rollercoaster here. I really don't want to be pushed off with a hard thrust. Am I the biggest nut here or what?!

Sierra

#69 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 12:01 PM

Ummm... you're not the BIGgest nut... good luck to you Sierra!

Congratulations Sunbaby & Wolfmama! I have been on holiday (at a spa in Calistoga ) over the weekend and missed alot here!

Jodie, I'm sorry , but so glad you had a wicked Halloween party and I laughed when I pictured your man passed out by 11!

Well today is 16dpo for me. I am pretty much a 14-day luteal phase girl. But I'm not getting excited yet! I did see some ever-so-faint spotting two days ago, then she disappeared, so normally I would see her by today.

I had a dream that same night I saw spotting that four different strangers came up to me and told me I was pregnant - with a boy. That was kind of bizzare.

TCOYF indicates that 18 consecutive high temps is almost always prego. Two more days is like....forever....
#70 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thank you all for the hugs!

Bluedragonfly~ It sounds very promising for you! I know those last two days are killer. I make myself wait til 18dpo to test. I've only waited til 18dpo once and I was pregnant. Hope your time at the spa was rejuvenating.

I've got my fingers crossed for everyone!!
#71 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 12:24 PM

Sierra, hope your temp goes back up tomorrow !
And for the negative test this morning...

Welcome back DalaiMama and Bluedragonfly!

You've got me on tenterhooks, Bluedragonfly...!! 16 DPO ! Your patience does strengthen my resolve to wait till Saturday, though, and I'm only at 12 DPO, with an average lp of 14 days.

Please, temps, go back up, go back up, go back up...!!

I don't think we could hold a contest for the biggest nut - the competition would be too fierce :LOL

#72 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 01:10 PM

Thanks you guys - I'm reluctantly on the edge of my seat because I've been disappointed soooooo many times, kwim?

I did take an EPT on Sunday morning, which would have been 13dpo, because I had a mudbath & eucalyptus sauna scheduled . Of course it came back negative. So I went ahead and warmed myself to the soul and swam in the geyser water pool with no guilt.

So NO WAY am I wasting another 15 bucks on another darn test!

I may change my mind by Friday, however.

So have any of you experienced strange dreams like that before? I haven't dreamed of a baby since just when I conceived my dd. This cycle, since ovulation, last week I dreamed that my sis called me up and said she saw an ultrasound of what looked like an anaconda (she isn't pregnant). All I could find out online for Anaconda dreams was:

You have power and creativity inside. May have a sexual reference. Take care of your body.

Then I have that weird dream the other night, where four total strangers semi-circled me and one by one told me I was pregnant, with a boy. One first asked me, "Are you pregnant?" I said I didn't think so, because I just saw spotting. Then he said, "You are pregnant - with a boy."

Hmpf.
#73 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 01:41 PM

i've been charting for fun since i haven't gotten PPAF and i can't remember the last time i got 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep but anyways, FF gave me an O date of CD 14 with a preliminary EDD of July 18. i thought that was pretty funny but thought it was neat so i was going through my 2ww and then today when i entered my temp, it changed my O date to CD 21, so now i'm back to 3DPO ah well, i suppose it will change many times before i actually get . but i'm a little more hopeful about having possibly O'd this time because i had a few long stretches 3 days in a row away from dd. of course that was followed by 2 days of newborn-frequency nursing so maybe that cancelled out any progress : i guess really i'm hoping to O in the next few days because i'm having a ton of great EWCM but that could be a result of all the green tea i've been drinking well i'm just rambling now....

here's a link to my chart . i think i finally figured out how to share it :LOL

best of luck to all of you testing this weekend!!!! is everybody testing this weekend?
#74 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 02:10 PM

I had my yearly exam this morning... I'm at 13dpo, AF is i think 1 day late so asked my Doc for the pregnancy tests

*Okay, BFN on the urine test (i expected that, it wasn't FMU)
*My breasts are "very dense" which to my Doc meant either i'm pregnant or I'm gearing up for a major period.
*We did a Serum beta test, they said to call tomorrow to see if the results were on the computer yet
*The pap swab made me bleed. I stopped already. (i checked)

If no tomorrow morning, and temp still high, I'll test. however, i'm terrified of seeing a BFN in person (this was different, the Doc checked, not me), so might chicken out.

Holding my breath and turning blue...

Joy
#75 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 03:19 PM

hello everybody!

wow, bluedragonfly, your patience is impressive. and the spa sounds wonderful! as for baby dreams, i've been having them ever since we started *thinking* about ttc. i definitely had the most ever last cycle which was our first time actually trying and now it's down to probably 2 per week. it seems like your baby dreams must be more significant since you don't have them often!

jessviola, your temps look more consistently high the last 3 days than any other place in your chart! seems good! i drink lots of decaf green tea... do you think that has the same benefits for EWCM as regular?

heveasoul - i'm sending you lots of temps back up thoughts! since it seems to early for AF, maybe it was just kind of balancing out for your cold? (ummm, i have no idea if that actually happens!).

sierra, sorry about the BFN. last cycle i tested a lot... even when i knew the test would most likely just indicate that it's too early to tell since that's all it really means. it doesn't sound like your temp dropped too much. hang in there!!

here's my chart - i turned on the X's to see BD. funny - i'm really not shy about that sort of stuff normally but for some reason i had them turned off. our BD coverage is fine (TMI warning: although dh did not save up for me one of those days!)

i don't feel particularly optimistic this cycle, so i'm anxious to see when AF comes (if she does, though hopefully she won't!) to confirm either the FF O date or my suspected O date which was later.

If my CM is out of sync with my O, is there anything I can do to get them better coordinated?

#76 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 03:44 PM

Bluedragonfly, I had a dream last cycle that I was holding my baby girl (as opposed to just any old baby - she was definitely mine in the dream ), wearing her in a sling, trying to get her in a good position to breastfeed. It was delicious! None since then. I think it has more to do with what's on your mind, how you recall your dreams, etc. But who knows - let's hope it's prophetic...er, not the anaconda one, the baby boy one :LOL And yes, ikwym about not wanting to look at that BFN, when you could still be holding out hope...

Jessviola - so cool that you quite possibly O'd and may be in the 2ww!! !

wtchyhlr - sorry about the BFN at the doctor's office. sending you patience and baby vibes!!!

flitters - thanks for the temp-up vibes!! And hey, I'll buy the cold-compensation theory!! My ewcm and temp indicators didn't mesh either...I'd be curious to see if anyone has any ideas about that. As for him not "saving himself" for you, I would think that that would only be an issue if he had a low sperm count. At least, when I asked at one point about whether it was best to BD every other day or every day, someone responded that it only had to be every other if he has a low sperm count. Same theory would apply, wouldn't it?

#77 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 03:59 PM

Can someone please look at my chart and tell me what you think again? It is really confusing me this cycle! Katie's weird chart I thought I O'd on CD19...but my temp dropped back down. :
TIA, ladies!
#78 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 07:14 PM

Hi Katie.

I'm sorry, I can't offer any insight - have you tried on the FF boards? Maybe you could find a similar chart in the Ovusoft galleries?

Hope it normalizes soon.
#79 of 526 Old 11-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Lucysmama - I looked at your chart....I don't have any great insight. According to you OPK..it looks like you O'ed on cd 19 or 20. You have three days of fertile cm marked and then nothing, so it is hard to tell based on that.

Unfortunately, all I can think of is to wait for a couple of day and see what your temps do. YOur body might have geared up for O and then not actualy O'ed. Keep an eye on it.

I am a FF guide as well....so you can PM me over there too if you have more questions! Just make sure to let me know it is you! Plus that way I have access to all your info.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#80 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 01:31 AM

Sierra, sounds like you're having a stressful 2ww! and take a deeeeep breath. Six more days and we'll both be moving over to the July babies board, right? Hang in there! How is your partner doing with the wait? My dh is completely oblivious after his part of the deed is done. LOL Though he did ask the other day what I wanted to name the next baby, so I think he just keeps his feelings about ttc to himself.

Witchy, things are looking good over there, huh? I want "dense breasts"! :LOL Sending positive thoughts to your beta test!

Bluedragonfly, we're all counting down the hours to your eighteenth day. Well, at least I am. I think I'm rooting for everyone else at least as much as I'm rooting for myself.

And as for me, I'm at a standstill. Nothing new to report, about three more days til AF is due... I'm just sitting over here twiddling my thumbs. I keep telling myself not to lose hope just because I have no symptoms. When I was pg with Mylo, I took a test the day after the witch was due, never expecting that it would be positive. I didn't have a single pg symptom until I was about 9 weeks along. So, I'm cautiously hopeful. But I am thinking about moving my test date back from Wede. to Monday. I NEED TO KNOW!!!! :LOL

#81 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 09:09 AM

Temp went back up today - whew! I'm also remaining cautiously optimistic...glad we can all wait it out together, so to speak!

Is it Saturday yet? :

!!!
#82 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Morning...

I am now 14dpo. My average LP is 12. Longest was 13
BFN this morning with a FRER test

Still sore boobs, still high temp, CM is now EW which is VERY bizarre. I'm exhausted, for the 4th night in a arow i woke up to go pee at like 1am and couldn't get back to sleep til 3. *sigh*
joy
#83 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 11:52 AM

Sorry about the BFN this morning, Joy. I looked at your chart - it has me confused, too. I think you just may have to wait a good 2 or 3 days before testing again...not what you want to hear, I'm sure...It certainly is encouraging that your LP is so long - looks good!! Sending you lots & lots of !

ps I also had some very sticky ewcm this morning...well, a bit drier than ew, and very stretchy!
#84 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 01:21 PM

waiting, waiting............today with no af makes me a day late, I am waiting to test and not getting excited because I had a long cycle two cycles ago, and I am grouchy, and I have had a lot to do lately, so it could just be all that. I will test Saturday

I have been reading and am thinking of you all, my computer time is extremely limited so I don't have the time to address you individually as usual. My apologies and love Eagerly awaiting to hear all about the BFP that I am certain are headed our way!

Back to work. All the carpets and pads are gone (sitting in the garage) today I get to clean the hardwood floors, getting closer to moving all our belongings out of the garage and into the house!

Brandi

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

#85 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 01:46 PM

wow oh wow...well, I'm getting excited, Brandi - I'll be thinking about you - I really hope you get that BFP on Saturday!

IKWYM about not letting yourself get too excited, though - what a crazy blance to maintain - remaining optimistic, yet not letting yourself get too excited...ugh. A measured excitement?

What a big job - enjoy the fruits of your labour - how satisfying, exposing hardwood floors! (been there, done that )

More wishes for lots & lots of BFPs and graduates this month!
!!
#86 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Well, my temp dropped again this morning...this time to 97.0. I am feeling very discouraged. My chart was so beautiful as of two days ago...an absolutely lovely pregnancy chart. Nice flatlining high temps after O, a good-sized implantation dip and spotting on 8dpo, a temp that jumped right back up on dpo9. I feel pretty certain that if I am not pregnant now that I was and that this is simply a very, very early miscarriage. Which I guess in some ways would be good news because at least sperm met egg and that all worked out LOL. I wont lose all hope quite yet, but I'm starting to feel a period coming on (very menstrual like cramps, feeling bloated, etc.). I guess that is another reason to feel like this is an early miscarriage. This is 5 days before my period is due according to FF, and my temps have never dropped this early nor do I get signs of my impending period this early. The only thing that is keeping my hope at all is that SO turned down the heat in our bedroom last night, and the night before I didn't have enough of the covers, so I could have been running cooler. And my temp hasn't reached the implantation dip number of 96.8 yet. Come on baby! But I know I'm probably grasping for straws.

DalaiMama, SO seems sad, but I think she was trying not to get her hopes too high in the first place. She was supportive and would help me get up to temp and all that (and also test my blood sugar twice during the night and feed me if need be without even hardly waking me up), but she just distanced herself from the idea a little more than I did. She's a very emotionally cautious person. I'm glad I didn't sweep her up into my "I'm sure I'm pregnant fury" too much.

Sierra

#87 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 02:25 PM

Sorry to hear what you're going through, Sierra. I hope things take a turn for the better soon. Awful stuff, this wait and see business...
#88 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 06:44 PM

Awww Sierra, I'm still hoping for the best, since your symptoms are so early. I feel for you right now. Hevasoul is right, this is a brutal business.
#89 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 06:55 PM

oh sierra, i'm so sorry this is so difficult. it really sounds like your body is doing all the right things. hang in there.

heveasoul, it's great news to hear your temp went back up! now hopefully it will stay there! also, those ovusoft galleries are great.

for everybody!

as for me, my chart continues to be jaggy, but that doesn't surprise me too much. this cycle did not feel particularly fertile, but i'm hopeful anyway!

i got a great email today from the woman who is sort of a big sister to me. we only talk about twice a year (for hours when we do!) and basically never email. she just sent me a note because she had a dream i was pregnant! last time we talked was in june, so she knew we were getting ready to ttc. whether or not this cycle is the good one, the dream made me happy!

i also recommended this site to her because her wife is also trying to get pregant now too. they tried once in July which did not take, and they switched doctors and are more optimistic now!

for her too!

#90 of 526 Old 11-06-2003, 07:02 PM

well, my first ttc cycle in over a year begins today . . .cd1. I'm trying to keep anxiety level at a low; we'll see how long that lasts.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page