Any TTC UC'ers out there? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 220 Old 12-02-2008, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
another Bump i'm still ttc

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#62 of 220 Old 12-02-2008, 02:11 PM

Me too! Still waiting on ppaf, thanks to my ravenous nursling.

Jfly-by-nursing1.gif, partner-in-crime to Dfamilybed2.gif, mama to run.gif4, including our brand new rainbow1284.gifbaby.gifmissing my 7-wk-er

#63 of 220 Old 12-02-2008, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

:

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#64 of 220 Old 12-03-2008, 01:32 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Tee hee hee. I'm all excited to be posting here. Since I just made it "official" by posting in the TTC forum, I guess I can post here now, too. :

My youngest (my UC baby and first homebirth) is just 11 months and I don't think that I'm ovulating yet, but DH & I decided not to try to prevent, we're open & inviting the next wee family member. I'm checking CM & cervical position daily, but due to the nursing hormones everything's all wonky down there. Which is fine, I'm feeling very mellow about everything. I'm thinking it will happen for us sometime within the next 6 months. I can't believe I get to do it again........... :

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#65 of 220 Old 12-03-2008, 01:36 AM

We're OTL, but Im seriously considering UC next time. I also have PCOS so Im not sure how far away that might be. Im taking cinnamon for my PCOS though and may just try soy next cycle. I can't really chart as Im still BFing my 10 month old and he wakes me up at night still.
#66 of 220 Old 12-03-2008, 02:05 AM

We're trying for our first. And we want a UC.

First special delivery - April 2010 :
#67 of 220 Old 12-03-2008, 02:27 AM

I'm still here too I'll know this weekend if this cycle worked or not.

Laura

mom to 3 home-born children, wife to a great guy joy.gif

#68 of 220 Old 12-03-2008, 11:45 PM

I can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted to this thread.

But we are *still* waiting for 1st PPAF or anything really lol!

I'm becoming preggo-paranoid, I haven't POAS in two months? But I also haven't had signs of anything happening. With every twinge I think "uh! maybe I'm already preggo?" Then I realize it's probably just gas bubbles since I have no other symptoms. Just wishful thinking.

If this keeps up, I might just head for something stronger than just Vitex. Or up my dose of Vitex? Bf'ing is going great, no hints of supply issues so I'm not concerned on that front.
I just want another baby next year soooo bad!

In one way I'd like to skip February so we don't have another November baby, and then March to rule out a Christmas/birthday baby but I don't think I could skip two months like that. And by thinking that, it puts a lot of pressure on me for December and January. Sooooo we'll just go with the flow.
My patience is starting to run out though lol!

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

#69 of 220 Old 12-05-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by menmy2kiddos View Post
I can't really chart as Im still BFing my 10 month old and he wakes me up at night still.

You can still chart as long as you get 3hours before whatever time you decided to temp at. My 2yr old still wakes 1-2 times a night and i am able to still chart my temps.

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#70 of 220 Old 12-07-2008, 05:04 AM

We will TTC #3 probably next month... I just had a m/c in November. Currently we arent using any protection though either
#71 of 220 Old 12-08-2008, 10:02 PM

I have been lurking here for awhile and thought I would like to join you ladies. I see a couple of places that I may call home on here so I will post this in those places (TTC, Vegan TTC, UC TTC). I belong to two other forums; one that I love (but it can be very quiet over there sometimes), the other one I don’t really fit in because everyone calls the doctor for everything and I don’t. I am a “natural” enthusiast. I am a plant based nutrition instructor who loves to teach the natural lifestyle to others for their own wellness. We have been vegan for about 11 years. While we love animals, our decision to go vegan was primarily due to the health benefits. I really enjoy discovering natural remedies while recognizing the Great Physician who makes all of this stuff work.

My DH and I are trying for a little one of our own after 20 years. We know that the odds are against us, but we also know the Lord specializes in miracles that will glorify His name.
We are older (not old, just older), I have endometriosis/high estrogen, DH had his vasectomy reversed earlier this year (May 08) after 16 years and now has anti-sperm antibodies killing them. So here we are. We have been on a fantastic journey learning all about fertility and the natural things we can do. We truly are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Happy vegan wife to my Best Friend for 23 years, Mother to a Baby someday.
Wishing Since Dec 2007 -- Vas. Reversal in May 2008 -- Waiting on the Lord

#72 of 220 Old 12-23-2008, 08:49 PM

Bump

#73 of 220 Old 01-01-2009, 01:16 AM

Still here!

I had a big fat regular AF 3 weeks ago! But I still cannot for the life of me figure out if I'm ovulating. : I'm still breastfeeding around the clock, my CM is just alllllll over the place- no rhyme or reason, and I've been trying to temp but I'm coming to the conclusion that it's not gonna work for me! I don't think that I have slept a solid 3 hour stretch for at least 4 years. Between my 3 yr old that is The World's Worst Sleeper, my nursing 12 mo old, and my own life long insomnia, I am confusing the heck out of my thermometer. So yeah. I have no idea if I'm still waiting for the first PP egg, waiting to O, or in the 2ww!!

WELCOME & good luck KBL7!! : Here's hoping for your miracle!

Keep us updated NaturalMamaof2! :

LittleGreyMare, I totally know what you mean about considering avoiding TTC in March or April! I already have a son born on November 26th AND one born December 19th!! I soooooo don't want another "thanksgiving" or "christmas baby" !! But if I'm pregnant RIGHT NOW, we could have a nice little September baby, right?? Good luck to us both!

Any news Sijae or Sailor? :

Hi SoCaliMommy! I like your new username! I lurked on the nursing mamas TTC thread all month! :

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

May we ALL find ourselves members of DDCs in 2009!! :

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#74 of 220 Old 01-01-2009, 01:49 PM

Hey zjande,

I hope your body will kick into gear soon! I know what you mean about sleeping. I can't seem to put a whole cycle of temps together these days.

We ended up taking a break over this last cycle so I just started AF today. I'm actually feeling a bit ambiguous about the whole thing now. I love having babies but I'm not sure it's the right time or right for our relationship right now. Our whole lives have turned upside down this last year after what seem to be some pretty bad choices (financial). On the other hand our relationship seems to be on the right track after years of misery so it might have been worth it in the end. I'm just wondering if it's foolish to bring a baby into the world when our physical security is so tenuous and when our relationship could go south again.

Right now I'm in the position of feeling like I could support my kids myself if I had to (wouldn't be ideal but possible) but if I have another baby my choices will narrow as my personal values do not allow me to put a child into day-dare or risk a custody arrangement with a nursling. I remember being in this position before I had my daughter (my boys were 6 and 7 and finally old enough, I felt, to be without me for good chunks of time) and quite a bit of the last 6 years have been dreadful. On the other hand I love my daughter to pieces and wouldn't change having her for the world.

I've always wanted another child so it surprises me that at this time I'm hesitating. On the other hand my DH is wanting us to have another, and I've always believed that one partner shouldn't deny the other children unless they feel extremely strongly against it (which I don't) so we've been TTC anyway. I guess I figure if I get pregnant it is meant to be. I'll be excited as all get-out, I'm just scared.

Laura

mom to 3 home-born children, wife to a great guy joy.gif

#75 of 220 Old 01-24-2009, 01:29 PM

Bump

Anyone else still ttc?

AF found me today and we are inching closer to the 2yr mark of ttc.

#76 of 220 Old 01-24-2009, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

Bump

Anyone else still ttc?

I am very sorry, mama! : I really hope you and your family have a BFP/baby soon.

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#77 of 220 Old 01-24-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

Bump

Anyone else still ttc?

Still around - I think. I'm pretty sure we totally missed O this month, and the fact that doesn't bother me, bothers me.

I'm inching closer to that 2 yr mark too .... tain't fun.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
#78 of 220 Old 01-24-2009, 09:38 PM

Me! DH and I are ttc #2. Dreaming of that UC! I O tomorrow, but unfortunately I don't think we're going to be able to catch that eggie this month.

Tristian, vegetarian wife to Matt, intactivist, UC supporting mama to my little earth-child-in-training, Ginny (4), and my sweet boy, Finnian (2).  Due mid-July with our third little one!

#79 of 220 Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 AM

Oh, me too! We've decided that in March we can stop using preventative measures. Though we're not planning a UC, I have a recurring image of myself quietly giving birth while my fiance sleeps, or not letting him know I'm close enough to birthing to call the midwife in time but I've got to get pregnant first so...

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#80 of 220 Old 02-05-2009, 08:33 PM

Bump

#81 of 220 Old 02-06-2009, 12:54 PM

Still just hanging out and waiting for fertility to return.

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

#82 of 220 Old 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM

I'm still hanging out too, just waiting for Sperm to Meet Egg. :

I'm 9-10 DPO today & heading out to the dollar store for some tests. I don't have high hopes, but we'll see.

#83 of 220 Old 02-06-2009, 07:59 PM

I want to tell you something but I haven't even told my husband yet so I can't.

#84 of 220 Old 02-06-2009, 11:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjande View Post

Well, we'll just wait patiently then, as long as you include a pic! :

#85 of 220 Old 02-06-2009, 11:36 PM

Dude, the 2 tests I took today are sooooo faint. My photography skills are not nearly good enough!

Ok, DH has been told. He's on the phone with his parents now.

I was so shocked to see that pos test today!! I had no idea, I wasn't predicting that at all! I'm all over the place- excited & overjoyed to the point of nausea, then terror (the last 2 will be just 22 months apart), then nervousness over my birth (hemorrhage), then back to overjoyed again. And then, shock & numbness.

I can't believe I get to do it all again!!!!!!! : : : : : :

#86 of 220 Old 02-07-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:

CONGRATS!!:::

#87 of 220 Old 02-07-2009, 10:39 PM

We are.... or will be very soon. Within the next 2 cycles, certainly. : Of course I'm not 100% sure it will be a UC, but that's the option I'm leaning heavily towards.

treehugger.gif SAHM with a precious toddler and the love of my life, expecting a new little one July 2014!
#88 of 220 Old 02-07-2009, 11:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Dude, the 2 tests I took today are sooooo faint. My photography skills are not nearly good enough!

Ok, DH has been told. He's on the phone with his parents now.

I was so shocked to see that pos test today!! I had no idea, I wasn't predicting that at all! I'm all over the place- excited & overjoyed to the point of nausea, then terror (the last 2 will be just 22 months apart), then nervousness over my birth (hemorrhage), then back to overjoyed again. And then, shock & numbness.

I can't believe I get to do it all again!!!!!!! : : : : : :
Allright, I'll forgive you for no pic then! Congrats, mama!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family! :::::

#89 of 220 Old 02-09-2009, 06:13 PM

Congrats!!!

#90 of 220 Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 PM

Thanks!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page