November Pre - O - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-14-2003, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey! heveasoul!!!! things are here! *wiping brow*

See, bluedragon?

NO! no I'm not easily offended! I knew what it meant. I've lost a baby so, I'm *praying* that this one will live and thrive!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2003, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluedragonfly
I feel really positive for you guys, alot of you, this cycle. But for me, I'm not sure what's up. I'm just frustrated, I think. Last month was so very different; powerful. When I had late and abnormally heavy AF, I was soooo sad. I've done some naughty things since - been having a decaf mocha every 2-3 days, like in stupid defiance or something. I don't know what I feel this month. Maybe I'm still pouting inside and blocking good spiritual energy.
Oh, Bluedragonfly, I could have written your post...only for me it isn't as much decaf mocha as it is the occassional binge in leftover Halloween candy, roasting marshmellows (well, actually roasting Fluff because marshmellows have animal products) over a Duraflame log we've been putting in the fireplace every night (because we are short on money and trying to save money by keeping the heater more steady), not testing my blood sugar as often as I should each day, etc.

My period was early and *very heavy* with excrutiating cramps after a very *pregnant* chart.

Maybe this is a normal part of the coping process of ttc...going through tough times staying on track after early miscarriages, etc.

(((Hugs to you)))

Sierra

I'm pro-adoption reform, but not anti-adoption.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:52 PM

Thanks you guys. I am actually a very positive and optimistic person. And it is selfish of me to feel sorry for myself, especially here, where there are all of you who are going through the exact same thing.

This used to be me, last week:

Not anymore!

I'm done feeling sorry for myself you guys! Besides, haven't you heard that when you've hit your wall and sort of let it go, cut loose a bit and let your mind wander.....that's when you end up....

P.S. Thanks Sierra. I think you're right.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:06 PM

Sierra, I wanted to tell you that I've started doing my 45 min. workout nightly after putting dd to bed. And I'm back to cutting out munching in the evening, just enjoy my teas after the dinner hour. This stuff makes me feel so much better.

Actually I just started last night

...but I intend to keep it up!

Old 11-14-2003, 07:07 PM

OMGOSH!!!!!! ! Congratulations!!!!!! I :LOL when I read that! Course, I've been charting and we've been bding and my elders are tellin me to wait and let nature take its course, etc. I hope that's not messin me up for getting a

Course, I did that for *13 mos ttc #1.....tcoyf says you could be doing it and not getting pg, because its not timed during the fertile period.....: More importantly though, *God's timing.....

what made you decide to take a test CD 7? I'm CD *19 about to O.......

I'm *so excited! I can't wait to give *my announcement! I'm feeling optomistic!

btw---isn't that why you *joined this forum, for support? dont beat yourself up for your emotions!

Bye! Bluedragon *sniff* I'll miss you! See you in I'm Pg later this month! I pray for a healthy child and pregnancy for you!

et change goodbye, wrong name!
Old 11-14-2003, 09:04 PM

Hey Letia,

As much as I would like to be pregnant, I'm not yet! I'm just thinking positively. I reread my post and can't figure out how it was misinterpreted : .

Thank you for your excitement, though! I dream of the day I get that wave of love and congrats - for a real pregnancy

Bluedragonfly
Old 11-14-2003, 09:35 PM

Ahhhhhh! What is going on with my body?: I still haven't O'd and it is cd17. I had EWCM two days ago and ferning then and yesterday. Today no ferning! Still pretty watery cm but no ferning! Plus that temp jump yesterday was a fluke. Today it was back down to pre-O status. Hmmmm looks like I am still with you ladies for a few more days.

Bluedragonfly, keep up the positive attitude. Hopefully wannabeamommie was just having a premonition of things to come!

Monday is the anniversary of my miscarriage. I can't believe how the time has flown by. I was sure then that I would be pregnant by now. Heck we weren't even "trying" when I got pregnant with him/her. :

Here's to happy bding and producing many healthy babies!

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 11-14-2003, 09:45 PM

Bluedragonfly, Sierra,

Big for you both. If I remember correctly you've both been at this awhile, as have I. You can't do exactly what you are supposed to do all the time, and if doing it always worked well we'd all be pregnant by now. It's more important to be gentle with yourself when you need to.

I probably posted this earlier I'm really this month. Last month, I had a symptom laden month and unusually crampy period. My Dr said that while you can't be sure about early m/c around the period, it generally bodes well for your ability to conceive-your eggs are most likely good, the sperm are good, they are getting together, but there are alot of chromosones to mix, and mother nature throws out her drafts. It's made me feel more optimistic this month.

Naturegirl I hope to see you in the 2ww soon, and everybody on the PG board next month.

(I think I'm addicted to the forums. I've been home resting most of the day today, and I've probably checked the boards every hour and a half )
Old 11-14-2003, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluedragonfly
This used to be me, last week:

Not anymore!

I'm done feeling sorry for myself you guys! Besides, haven't you heard that when you've hit your wall and sort of let it go, cut loose a bit and let your mind wander.....that's when you end up....

I thought that was an *announcement! :ignore

eta: nah, not a premonition. I don't do those, and not even a prophecy. Just misunderstood. I'll happen in God's timing, and His timing is *perfect, since He knows the future and all....
Old 11-15-2003, 02:23 AM

I guess I should jump in here! As long as you guys will let me!!!

Today is CD4 for me- we're on our 6th cycle trying since our miscarriage. Out of the past 5 cycles I only ovulated one time. This will be my first month trying the fertility monitor with the charting/temping.

I've also tried to steer a little more natural the past few cycles- almost eliminating everything that isn't organic,etc. I just want my body to be completely ready!
Old 11-15-2003, 02:13 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm officially in the 2ww now. I'm cd 20 and about 5 dpo.Like I posted in "nursing mamas" I never really had much ewcm to speak of( which is strange for me) but since it's only my 1st cycle pp I figured things could be a bit wacky

I think I o'd on cd 15...we shall see No bding problems so it's just a matter of if I actually O'd or not!

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
Old 11-15-2003, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CortLong
I guess I should jump in here! As long as you guys will let me!!!
: will we letcha join us or will me letcha get in a word edgewise?

<----------------Welcome, fellow tarheel! Where are you?

Nice to know *some of us aren't having bd problems. : Things are on track now, he would cooperate last night. The better than attempt at bding.

What do yall think? (Its a link in my sig) I didn't temp the entire time; b/c well, yall know we thought we had m/ced. Dh was spooked and wasn't sure if he wanted to ttc this cycle. I needed to get a new therm and I didn't bother and then we found out it was wacky and then......I got a thermometer the next day and have been temping ever since. Ovusoft tech support says use change setting to CM. I have had several disturbances too. Up early and sleepin late. I let O/s make the interpretations if I would have gotten up at normal time. The high temps are earlier than normal days; but, I recall tcoyf saying that temp rises each half hour you sleep in. Well, I got up early!

TIA! This bding is getting a bit old too.......:
Old 11-15-2003, 07:22 PM

Welcome CortLong!

gonnabeamom, IKWYM - some days I spend waaaaay too much time checking the boards...!

Letia - glad to hear dh got back on board! You must be headed over to the 2-ww soon...? Hope the wait is restful!

Cheryl - hope you can move over to the 2-ww soon, too. Big, big s for getting through this Monday.

CD 9 for me...CM not showing too fertile yet, but dh knows he's on call... .

Trying to set things up at home to have a relaxing next couple of weeks...

Happy BDing everybody, and hopefully we'll all be on the pregnant boards very very soon!!
Old 11-15-2003, 11:25 PM

Yes, heveasoul, I am *very thankful dh got back on board! Well, he didn't feel so good. I guess bding isn't so fun with gastrointestinal issues. : Well......o/s is saying that I've got a thermal shift . (I didn't start temping until late last cycle) So, I guess I can graduate?
:
Old 11-16-2003, 01:49 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Hello ladies.
Just wanted to stop in and say,"I'm still here."CD13
Haven't really started the BD fest yet, maybe we'll start tonight.
I don't have any EW yet and I've been kinda busy.

Cool thing happened to me today. After babysitting, DH and I went to the thrift store. Well, I usually get at least one baby thing while I'm there cause they are cheap.
Well, today I found a cloth diaper cover(diaper-eze) for $.39
and a moses basket(without bedding)for $1.98!!
This made me very happy!

See baby... I already have some clothes for you and a safe place for you to be when I'm not holding you. So why don't you come and join us?

Goodluck to those heading over to the 2ww.
And to everyone else, may we O soon and catch our eggs.
Old 11-16-2003, 01:38 PM

Hi Jodie !

Great scoop at the thrift store! Keep sending those welcoming vibes - your little baby will be bound to feel them soon!

Haven't started the BD fest, what are you waiting for?! Just kidding - actually, we've kind of held off...I've been monitoring my CM more closely this cycle, and no ew yet, so we've been a bit...lazy/busy/fill-in-excuse-I-mean-reason-here.

Actually had a bit of a start this morning, because I had a temp jump...hoping it's just due to sleeping in...: We BD'd this morning, just in case, or just for fun.

It's CD 10 for me...

See you later on in the 2-ww Letia!

Have fun BDing everybody!

Old 11-16-2003, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Heveasoul~ Guess we are both in the same place.:LOL
I got a temp jump this morning(been temping the past couple of days), and hoping it was because of sleeping in. So I'm not counting it yet, we'll see tomorrow. So I "woke" DH up this morning. I wanted to have some chance to concieve.
Still no EW in sight. Been drinking my green tea and the last of my pregnancy tea and did some Robitussin. don't know whats up.
Maybe last cycle was a fluke and I'm back to o'ing late.

Let the BDing begin!
Old 11-16-2003, 07:24 PM

CD13 and 2 DPO today - guess it's time to move over to the 2ww thread now. Best O wishes to everyone remaining!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

Old 11-17-2003, 12:49 AM

I got a standard thermal shift : and O/s has me Oing on Thurs! At least we bd Wed and Thurs! Soooooooo......goodbye sweethearts, well its time to go......

See ya in 2ww!
Old 11-17-2003, 03:04 PM

Check-in time...temps back down this morning, so the jump (and in retrospect, it wasn't that high - Ovusoft adjusted for the later time) must have been due to sleeping in.

CD 11, let the BD fest begin...!! Jodie....?! Get busy! :LOL Funny how close our charts are!

Sipping my green tea over here, too...

Thought I'd share my BD story...last night, had definite ew - not copious amounts, but definitely ew, so let dh know...frankly, we were both pretty tired, and it was already past our bedtime (plus, we had BD'd that morning), so we put it off to this morning...well, slept in a bit, and I like to lie about in bed for at least 20 mins afterwards, sooo..we said tonight, definitely (please ew stick around!).

I got a very endearing tel message from my dh mid-morning, telling me he forgot he had his massage appt this evening, but that it won't be long, and that BD is our priority #1, and plus, he'll be all relaxed, and the tv won't get turned on at all, and we have leftovers, so supper shouldn't be time-consuming, etc...anyway, great that it's not just me thinking about these things mid-morning while at work!

All great, since last cycle, it was a bit of a struggle, making time for BD, and the whole week was quite aggravating...he was on board in the big picture, but when it came time, well...did get in the BD, but getting there wasn't much fun.

Anyway, thought I'd share...hope the rest of you are having a fun BD-fest, or a good nurturing rest post-AF, before your BD-fest!

And lots of O vibes to CortLong and Cheryl!

Sierra, Joy - where are you, how are you doing?

Old 11-17-2003, 04:31 PM

Hi everyone, CD11 here. Just now seeing early ew. I am not stressing this month. I am very excited for a Thanksgiving soiree next week - our house, close friends, music, yummy foods, wine...I really need to let loose a bit this month.

But I got some last night

And I will get some tonight

Wannabe, I believe you are correct. It will happen when the time is perfect. Micromanaging perfect time frays me.

Cheryl, I am praying you are O-ing as I type this.

Hope you all had a great weekend, bd- filled weekend!

Bluedragonfly
Old 11-17-2003, 09:07 PM

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the good O vibes! Keep then coming! cd20 and still haven't O'd! It is also the anniversay of my miscarriage so maybe my body is a little wacky because of the emotional turmoil?: I feel pretty good though. I am a little sad but doing okay.

That's my update. Need to get back to work!

Happy bding and good luck to the new 2wwers!

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 11-17-2003, 09:36 PM

mind a post from a 2wwer? Praise God \o/ I get to rest! I nearly fell *dead last night! It was Two-Service Sunday, and we had bded *early that am, *knowin we had an early, long day yesterday! Well, since dh wasn't in a sexy mood Friday, :, we got a reprieve when CM didn't dry up yet. Yall take the bding marathon baton, girls! :LOL

Kelly: be seein u in 2ww

heveasoul: I'm glad dh is being sweet about bding, and I *totally understand about it not being so fun! :

Bluedragon: Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you soon in 2ww!

Chery: I pray the Holy Spirit will give you comfort today. I'm *so sorry. I pray that the Lord will give you someone to fill your aching, empty arms soon as well. Maybe He will bless us at the same time.

Temp was back at coverline today. I *poured over tcoyf; but, O/S tech support said don't worry. After all, I remembered to temp *after sitting up in bed talking to dh as he was cleaning up our flooded kitchen. :

Hope your baby dances are full of passion and fun!
Old 11-18-2003, 05:55 PM

Thanks Wannabemommie. I just saw your post that showed. I am sorry Take care of yourself today. Good news about the longer lp and knowing when you O though.

I STILL haven't ovulated although I had a little EWCM last night and some this morning. Looks like bding again tonight!
I made it through yesterday with only a little crying in the evening in my dh arms. I did better than I thought though. I was pretty occupied all day though.

Bluedragonfly, sounds like you have a wonderful Thanksgiving planned. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hope you enjoy the relaxing holiday and have lots of fun bding!

Heveasoul, Kelly, Jodie, how are you ladies doing?

Cheryl

Old 11-18-2003, 06:09 PM

Hi Cheryl. I was thinking about you yesterday - glad you could spend it in your dh's arms. It's important to acknowledge the anniversary and the feelings that come with. Still, being busy can be a godsend...and you have a hopeful project on the go!

btw, unless I've got it wrong, it was gonnabeamom who just announced AF. wannabmommie (Letia) has just entered her 2-ww.

I'm CD 12, BD mode, ya know...MUCH more fun this cycle ...getting some ewcm, but it's not overly copious...tried real ew for the first time last night. It was great - dh really liked it. And to think, a couple of months ago when I mentioned I had heard something about using real ew, he told me he thought I had gone over the edge...:LOL

Have fun tonight
Old 11-18-2003, 06:21 PM

Oh no! (tryin to see what I wrote that said that. I type so fast!) isn't here! I'm 5dpo! On my way to get a hormone check of prog., estrogen, and lh to make sure that all is gonna work well. *Surely* that egg is gonna get jumped! When I realized I was 3dpo, I was concerned about my prog levels. Ob nurse at church said to request estrogen and LH too, so I'm on my way to my current OB's office to have them check it out! I *know everything is fine! I just want to get a confirmation!

Happy Bding! Wow! I slept like a *log again!

edited to change O day! I'm *6 dpo! I have havin a hard time reading the ttc calendar! :
Old 11-18-2003, 06:27 PM

I've been avoiding posting this, maybe thinking if I don't write it down it isn't true.
I recieved a on the 8 th of November. Unfortunately on the 11th, I got a , and started bleeding that night.
So, I suppose I'm back in the Nov. pre O, feels pretty weird to be here twice in one month
So, I'm cd 8 now I guess. Doctor says as it was a chemical pregnancy there is no reason to wait, it was just like a late period.
Fingers Crossed!
Old 11-18-2003, 07:09 PM

Oops! I am sorry...I thought you had just gotten into the 2ww Wannabmommie!

Gonnabeamommie

Cheryl

Old 11-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Shannon..... I am so sorry!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 11-18-2003, 08:33 PM

Hi ladies! I'm back and knew I would be so not upset in the slightest except that my LP shortened from 11 days to 9. I think I need to visit an RE at the beginning of the new year.

Cheryl, My thoughts are with you as you get through this sad anniversary. I hope you get a BFP in a couple of weeks!

Shannon, I so sorry for your loss. I am thinking of you.

That's all I have time for. It's dinner time, but I'll be here for about 3 weeks so I'll have plenty of time to catch up! :

User Tag List