November Pre - O - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 03:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was at CD1 today and since it is so close to November, I thought I would start up a November board. Hope that is OK.

Mom to 10yo Autistic Wonder Boy and 6yo Inquisitive Fireball Girl . December birthdays.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 11:23 AM

I think I should be here too Dumb dumb question ahead...is CD1 the day you get AF or the day after it ends? For some reason I never bothered to ask.:LOL
I chart for a week and then get off track so my goal this month is to stick with it.
#3 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 02:30 PM

CD1 is the first day of af.

I'm here too! CD3 for me, glad to see there are others hanging around for a bit too. This is my first cycle ttc after my m/c in Sept, I am so excited to get this going!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#4 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 03:58 PM

Am I allowed to be here too???? I still have not had a period since my m/c on Oct 10, but the plan is to try again right away! I'm just hoping I don't ovulate until after Nov 11 as I'm having knee surgery that day. I'm so excited to try again, I'm sure however that that will be replaced with terrible anxiety during the 2 ww and also waiting to hear that little heart beat (something I never got to do this time) Happy waiting everyone!
#5 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, lots of m/c here so far! My last one was earlier this year.

Mom to 10yo Autistic Wonder Boy and 6yo Inquisitive Fireball Girl . December birthdays.

#6 of 224 Old 10-29-2003, 10:31 PM

I'm still technically in the middle of the 2 week wait, but I'm pretty darn sure that I'm waiting around for the month of November ... : Sad that I have the "here we go agains" so early in this ttc process, isn't it?

So, I'm biding my time until the next O ...

Best Wishes to all of you!
#7 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 01:57 AM

Hi Ladies!!

I was waiting for this thread to show up!

I am on CD2 of my 1st PPAF! My DS is 22 mo.It's been a lovely 3 yrs without her...but I'm glad she came now RIGHT ON TIME for baby making! This is the one and only visit that she is allowed...we'll see if she heeds my wishes:LOL

This is the 3 rd month for ttc for us, but now we finally know whats going on instead of wondering if O will happen or not.

Did any of you bleed REALLY heavy with 1st ppaf or is it just my imagination due to it having been SO long ago for me?

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif
#8 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 02:58 AM

Wow, so many TTC after a Loss mamas here...me too!!! Welcome!

I am about to head over to the Wait, soon, though!
#9 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 06:39 PM

I'll be joining you too. I had a m/c a year ago almost (Nov. 17th) and have been ttc since December of last year.

Kristi, sorry but I don't have any PPAF information for you since I haven't had a baby yet. Hope someone can answer your question. :

I am cd2 or 3 (started really late in the day on Tuesday...) So I have a while here with you all.

Good luck everyone this month.

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#10 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 07:38 PM

T Naturegirl, where is WA do you live? I just left WA...I miss it!!! I lived in Olympia.

Sorry you're back to Pre-O! You SO deserve a baby! I know it will happen for you soon!
#11 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 07:39 PM

naturegirl - great to see you here again, although the circumstances could be better, its nice to share the ttc journey with you again.

I think all of us ttc after a loss need to get pg at the same time so we can all support each other through the first months when we will be nervous and scared.

-Sheryl

#12 of 224 Old 10-30-2003, 08:03 PM

No kidding adventuregirl. I almost think I am not getting pregnant because I am so scared I will m/c again. : After trying so hard to get pregnant again, I don't know how I would take another m/c. So here's some for all of us so we can get pregnant together with babies!

Lucysmama, I live in Mount Vernon. Tulip country! So sorry you had to move. Where did you move to?

Shannon, sweetfeet, k4kara, milkymommi and Jennifer
!
Happy bding

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#13 of 224 Old 10-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Helloooooo ladies!

Here I am cd 1. Of cycle #17.....

Who knows when I will O this time around....So patiently biding my time.

I hope that this is a good month!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#14 of 224 Old 10-31-2003, 06:22 PM

Hello - I thought I'd jump over to the November Pre-O board since I am on cd10 right now. I was out of town for a while, so I've lost track of the threads a little bit. Like all of you, I'm just biding my time waiting for that little egg comes along. We have started our bd'ing early this month to try and catch the egg. I am also really trying to stay relaxed, take it easy and focus on making an hospitable environment for my egg to implant in!

I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and sending all positive wishes for healthy pregnancies. Especially those that have experienced miscarriages or difficulty conceiving.

Here's to everyone graduating to the I'm Pregnant board this month!!!!!

Michelle - Mom to 3 very wonderful and very active boys   
#15 of 224 Old 10-31-2003, 07:25 PM

Have any of you who previously experienced miscarriage noticed the first cycle after the m/c to be incredibly emotional? I never really used to suffer from any mental/emotional aspects of pms, but right now, I'm either angry at someone or horribly sad . Every little thing seems to set me off. I'm in a total state right now (yes right this minute) because we were supposed to go out with some friends tonight to see a good band at a local pub. Our reasons, us and our friends, living in farm country, never get any trick or treaters and between our miscarriage on the 10th of Oct, and our puppy being killed by a car a little over a week ago, we just wanted to celabrate the ending of this lousy month and kinda ring in November for some better luck. Well our friends never really commited and just now told me they likely would not be coming, she's still got some work to do and with the nice weather her hubby is outside getting some stuff down. Well, I was shocked by my own reaction, I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm hurt and I feel totally rejected--someone tell me this is just hormones and I'm not just turning into a b*%^h!!!
Either that or someone agree with me that I should be upset , were we slighted or am I just hormonal??????
#16 of 224 Old 10-31-2003, 10:58 PM - Thread Starter

After a m/c I am always WAY more sensitive and hormonal. Before ds I would cry at the site of a pregnant woman or baby and was just so angry at times it shocked me. Hang in there, the hormones calm back down again.

#17 of 224 Old 11-01-2003, 01:01 AM

Shannon
Your hormone levels just crashed simlar to after birth..it's normal to feel emotional. I told my dh, "Nothing personal, but go the f%@# away!!" today....I felt so bad later.

Woohoo!!! Actually did some BDing yeserday...did the whole eggwhite-thing, and I don't feel irritated vaginally at all! So maybe I won't get an infection this time. (fingers crossed smilie) For those of you who don't know, yes I am putting real eggs where the sun don't shine, and yes it gives me an infection. But I did it last month, and I got pregnant, so I think it's worth it. :LOL Until I get the infection that is.....

Good luck catching those eggies!
#18 of 224 Old 11-01-2003, 05:08 PM

Can I ask why the real eggs??? I've never heard of that before. I'm in a little better shape this morning. Our friends ended up showing up last night with us, I think she felt really guilty by how upset I was. Oh well. So real eggs huh??
#19 of 224 Old 11-01-2003, 06:36 PM

Ok the real eggs thing:
I don't make much, if any EWCM...that's the cervical fluid that resembles eggwhites. It is the most fertile fluid. If you don't produce it, the spermies can have trouble getting to their destination. The other types of fluid lack the viscosity to harbor sperm for more than a few hours.
So, you can use real eggwhites in place of the EWCM. Since I wasn't getting pregnant after 6 months of trying, and I knew I don't produce this type, I thought I would give it a shot.
Sure enough, I got pregnant the first month I tried it... Coulda been a coincidence, but I really don't think so.

There is a how-to thread a few pages back.
#20 of 224 Old 11-02-2003, 12:33 AM

We've been waiting to TTC until now. I can't believe November is finally here! I still have a few more days before AF shows up, but can't wait. Next cycle=baby-making!!!
#21 of 224 Old 11-02-2003, 03:59 AM

Shannon,

I m/c when I wasn't ttc, and wasn't really thinking about having a baby (We didn't know I was pg until I the m/c) and it wasn't a good time to have a baby.

I was a wreck for a while afterward. I cried over pregnant ladies, and strollers could almost make me sob. It took awhile to feel like myself again, so at least from my experience you are normal.

I also identify with the situation, I have good friends who take the whole process of making plans less seriously than I do, so I'll think we are going to do something, and then I get "well maybe I have to . . . " or just "Nah, I feel like staying home" Makes me feel sad, rejected, mad at them, mad at me for being mad at them.

As for me I'm CD 13, gearing up for O time (which is most likely not for another week) peeing on sticks every morning.

I think I've got ewcm today (hard to tell for sure 'cause we did the deed last night). This is more copious than most months. Might be my fertility tea.

I want everybody to get pregnant this month! (well everyone who wants to)
#22 of 224 Old 11-02-2003, 01:25 PM

Thanks Gonnabe, I think things are stabalizing a bit now, or maybe it's just cause I got my way on friday night. Dh had been out when I heard the friend wasn't coming, unfortunately his question of "what's wrong" was loaded I told him I felt like nobody wanted to be around me, he didn't want to have sex with me (2 days before I wanted to but he didn't--he had 45 min before he had to go to work!!) While I'm crying I just blurt out "I want my baby back and I want my dog back and if I can't have those things all I wanted was to go and see this month leave surrounded by people who care" I felt like a 3 yr old However dh called the friends and applied a little pressure (which I was upset about at first), they showed up, we danced, we drank and we had a great time. The band was incredible and with the exception of one of the waitress's dressed as a pregnant woman, we had a great time.
I have no idea when I ovulate. We m/c on the 10th of Oct, I'm hoping to get a period shortly (or find out I'm pregnant) at which time I will be myself up repeatedly for the drinking friday night:
Thanks all, it's nice to have somewhere to vent, I hope we all get preggers this month too!!!
Funny you should mention doing the deed last night, so did we and during (alright I have ADD and sometimes my mind wanders--it has nothing to do with my dh's abilities) during the deed, I started wondering how many women from this thread were doing the very same thing :LOL
#23 of 224 Old 11-02-2003, 01:36 PM

Well, ladies...I am heading over to the 2ww! Haven't got my confirmation from FF yet, but I am pretty sure

I ovulated on Friday. YAY!!!

Happy BDing to you, and make sure ya'll catch those lil eggs this month!
#24 of 224 Old 11-03-2003, 04:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HI I'm Heather, and have a 20 month old ds, Parker. We are currently nursing, so I'm not sure if his nursing is supressing my ovulation or what. I am on cycle #3 and on cd9. My dh just left for out of town, so I am hoping that I ovulate on time this month, as he will return on cd14. He better be ready for a busy weekend!!! I know, tmi, but he will leave again next MOnday, so this weekend is our only chance for a baby this month. I am not temping, as I dont ever have 3 hours of consective (sp?) sleep with a nursing babe in my bed, but am keeping track of days and I usually can feel when I "O". Good luck to everyone for some beautiful AUgust babes!!!

Heather , momma to ' Parker- 10, Carlee- 7 and our baby Genevieve Faith - 8-27-10

#25 of 224 Old 11-03-2003, 03:21 PM

Helloooo ladies! Happy Monday, I'm at cd 8, waiting, waiting, waiting for the ew to show, probably over the weekend.

Good luck to all who have moved over to 2ww!

-Sheryl

#26 of 224 Old 11-03-2003, 09:48 PM

I'm getting a good feeling about this month.

I'm day 15. My fertility monitor says High already (last month this didn't happen until day 19) and I think I'm getting ewcm.

It's the first month I can remember feeling like this is our month- not what if this is our month. I'm not counting the first three of course, when I couldn't have been more shocked that I wasn't pregnant.
#27 of 224 Old 11-04-2003, 12:39 AM

Welcome Heather, hope your timing works with dh this month.

Adventuregirl, I expect EW probably this weekend also. I am at cd6/7 so we will be cycle buddies it looks like. When do you usually O?

Gonnabeamom, I hope that feeling is innate talking to you. Hope this is really OUR month!

Shannon, your feelings are very natural. I can't believe you were even up to going out. I would still be hiding in my shell...
I had a similar thing happen to me when I m/c. One weekend my puppy died, our office got robbed and about a month later I m/c. I m/c on Sunday and still can't believe I went to work on Monday.
: The losses really affected me for quite some time and I still feel sad/angry when I know is arriving. Take care of yourself.

Cheryl

cd 6/7 and getting ready for the bd fest!

#28 of 224 Old 11-04-2003, 01:04 AM

Let's hope this month is it for everyone!! Here's a little something for you all to ponder though.......
So, I miscarried on the 10th of Oct, On Oct 20th, my beta levels had dropped to 7, no further blood work was done. We have not been using anything but I was keeping an eye out for ewcm, didn't notice any. So I figured I would have to wait (which was the best decision because I'm having knee surgery on Nov 11) So the new plan was that I would likely have a period round about the 8th of Nov and we would ttc after that.
Here's my problem, I feel pregnant and it's not like I've felt this way straight through from the m/c. I am just SOOOOO tired and with the last preg that started a good week before I got a bfp, I'm not nauseaus but could eat a horse (bad enough that when we went down to the barn tonight dh warned the horses to watch their backs: ) and I just feel..... bleach. The only thing I don't have is breast tenderness, but I'm trying to remember and I think with the last one, I had full blown morning sickness before I actually got tenderness.
Alright, so mc on the 10th, sex on the 16 th and 17 th, the 24th and the 28th.
Is it even possible??? I took a FRER test this afternoon and it was neg, but I needed to test 5 times last time to get a positive.
If I am I need to find out I guess cause I'm going in for surgery on the 11th of Nov
HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
#29 of 224 Old 11-04-2003, 01:55 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
shannon~ I don't really know what to say. I would wait till the 8th if no AF then take another hpt. Maybe arrange a blood test for Fri.7th?

Hi I'm CD1 and ready to try again. I feel our baby is so close. I just had the best cycle since Feb.2002. It was 29 days long with a 12-13day LP! A vast improvement from 35-40 day cycles. Hope hope hope this keeps up. I really would love to be pregnant this year.
#30 of 224 Old 11-04-2003, 02:08 AM

Hi everyone!!!

I've been away from my pc for a few days due to moving...I feel like I missed so much.

This will be our first "real" month ttc since I just had my 1st ppaf.If you want to count when we started hoping to concieve ...that was 2 months ago! It's nice to have something to go on now.I am on cd 7 officially at midnight (that's in 3 min) We really want a summer baby so we're hoping things go well.I had a totally typical visit from AF as far as length and everything, although it was VERY heavy the 1st 2 days or so.I figured after 22m that was normal

Well

Think BABY thoughts:LOL

Ima to Mizz.Jonas- 14, Isman- 12,Javsar- 9, Nani Gweesa- 4 and Baby Micah born into the Universe sleeping at full term Oct. 19th 2008 and Partner to Abba ~ belly.gif8/2011  Grateful to be Dead  broc1.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page