Forum Jump: 

#241 of 732 Old 09-17-2008, 04:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olives View Post
SunnyK bird~

great... my Grandma had 2 sets of twins of her 11 children and neither set was identical... That was my biggest worry to tell the truth. I want nothing more than to be a mother but having multiples is not something I want to shoot for. I would be so worried about everything all the more if I had that to contend with.

But thanks for the love! I'd be sooooo happy to get a bfp the natural(ish) way!:
well hmmmm thats interesting...but that girl (in the blog) made it and is doing really well so I am sure you would be able to too!
either way I can understand your concern....
and hope you conceive naturally-ish too!

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
#242 of 732 Old 09-17-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_earth View Post
Yep! Mine always are!

Where the heck is everyone today?!
I've been lurking from far away this month, sorry. I actually had some really nice CM this month, but guess what-- hubby wasn't feeling well. Actually he got hurt working and was in a lot of pain so he wasn't up for BD'ing. You know a guy is hurting when he turns down sex for a whole week. Well, he's better now, but we missed the egg this month. It's a boring 2ww until the next month rolls around and another chance comes.
#243 of 732 Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter

6dpo today. Planning to test on Monday. Not really any symptoms to note, a little cramping.
#244 of 732 Old 09-18-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious&eager View Post
I've been lurking from far away this month, sorry. I actually had some really nice CM this month, but guess what-- hubby wasn't feeling well. Actually he got hurt working and was in a lot of pain so he wasn't up for BD'ing. You know a guy is hurting when he turns down sex for a whole week. Well, he's better now, but we missed the egg this month. It's a boring 2ww until the next month rolls around and another chance comes.
BIG BUMMER! sorry to hear that!!!

(we are practically on the third page people...come on...start chatting)

always :
#245 of 732 Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 PM

No real symptoms here, either. There are several imagined symptoms, though. I feel like my boobs are more sensitive, but only slightly. They aren't even really sore. Just kinda sensitive. Like I'm more aware of them or something. (this sounds a little pervy, actually)
#246 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykbird View Post

(we are practically on the third page people...come on...start chatting)
Sorry, I've bee kind of lurking too . I'm not typing as much because of my carpal tunnell. It got really bad, and I just recently quit my job because of it . They can't do anything about it till the baby is born. I already had a little bit of it but it was bearable before I was pregnant. Heads up, if you have some kind of problem, even if it's a minor problem, I'd take care of it before getting pregnant, because pregnancy brings it out full blast.
Anyway I hope this round of 2ww brings out BFPs for all of you waiting!!!!
#247 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

7dpo today. This wait is killing me!! So new symptom here- last night I had a pampered chef party and I was eating this yummy artichoke dip and all at once It was like my stomach said, your done! No more. I couldnt eat anymore, I felt like I would barf if I ate another bite. So weird. Then this morning I ate some chocolate cake that was left over from last night and I love chocolate but now I feel sick. Whats going on??
#248 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 11:05 AM

I am here! I am miserable and depressed and exhausted, and I want to get as far away from my DH as possible (in order to not go to jail for seriously hurting him). These are all my normal PMS symptoms, yay. :

Sprat sleepytime.gif, Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig reading.gif, the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, and now Sprout fly-by-nursing1.gif walking, talking, how on earth is she this big?! Rainbow.gif on earth.gif begins with homebirth.jpg.

#249 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
I am here! I am miserable and depressed and exhausted, and I want to get as far away from my DH as possible (in order to not go to jail for seriously hurting him). These are all my normal PMS symptoms, yay. :
I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.

Alicewyf knit.gif , wife to DH reading.gif and mama to toddler Lillian energy.gif (7/09)!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**stork-boy.gif40

Prayerfully expecting our little BOY in June of 2012! And so excited to be cd.gif and bfinfant.gifagain!

#250 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewyf View Post
I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.
Having a baby growing inside me is, of course, the biggest reason I want to be pregnant! But...a nice little aspect of it will (hopefully) be no more insane PMS. Nobody can stand being around me when I'm like this....I can't stand being around me when I'm like this. :

Thank you for understanding.

Sprat sleepytime.gif, Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig reading.gif, the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, and now Sprout fly-by-nursing1.gif walking, talking, how on earth is she this big?! Rainbow.gif on earth.gif begins with homebirth.jpg.

#251 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 12:00 PM

Okay, so, I have been away for a while I know, I felt like I was spending too much time on here and just need to take a little brake...well....IT WORKED!!!

I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!! :

I believe that I am 10 dpo FF says 11 but there were 3 temps in there that were taken an hour after I normally temp so I think I O'd on CD 21 rather than CD 20.

We have a new camera and I haVe never uploaded pics before so I can not show the pics untill I tell DH and he can help me, but the second line is a lot darker than I thought it would be at 10 DPO!

I took one of DH's undershirts and wrote on the back I AM (soon to be) A BIG SISTER and I am going to have our darling first born (our Pit Bull named Envy ) wearing it when DH comes home! I got some ideas from the post on here about how to share the news!!

I am so happy to have you all to tell, I can not wait to spread the news..

CHART

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/221b5d
#252 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 12:09 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :::

And I love the way you're gonna tell your DH!! So cute!

#253 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornready View Post
Okay, so, I have been away for a while I know, I felt like I was spending too much time on here and just need to take a little brake...well....IT WORKED!!!

I believe that I am 10 dpo FF says 11 but there were 3 temps in there that were taken an hour after I normally temp so I think I O'd on CD 21 rather than CD 20.

We have a new camera and I haVe never uploaded pics before so I can not show the pics untill I tell DH and he can help me, but the second line is a lot darker than I thought it would be at 10 DPO!

I took one of DH's undershirts and wrote on the back I AM (soon to be) A BIG SISTER and I am going to have our darling first born (our Pit Bull named Envy ) wearing it when DH comes home! I got some ideas from the post on here about how to share the news!!

I am so happy to have you all to tell, I can not wait to spread the news..

CHART

Yay! Congrats!! So happy for you! :
#254 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 12:24 PM

Thank you so much girls!!

I have a question now, why is it that every due dat calc I am looking at is saying I am 2 weeks along but then they say I should be ovulating soon and that I will not show a BFP yet??

First day of AF last cylce was AUG 20 and my cycles have been 43 49 and 41 days and my LP las cycle (first cycle charting) was 16 days.

Any ideas?
#255 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 12:58 PM

Congrats! Your due date is June 2nd (just count 38 weeks from the day you o'd)

Mama to my little social butterfly 6/13/09

#256 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 01:04 PM

Congratulations bornready, that's so awesome! Cute idea to tell your DH!

feminine_earth, I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy I'm not having such a great day either - I'm having MAJOR ovary pain which is weird cause I shouldn't be O'ing for 5 more days, my OPK was negative, no fertile CM and I got a 'low' reading on my fertility monitor this morning. I don't get it I hope I don't have a cyst!

mrscompgeek - good luck! :
#257 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post

mrscompgeek - good luck! :
Thanks!!!
#258 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
Sorry, I've bee kind of lurking too . I'm not typing as much because of my carpal tunnell. It got really bad, and I just recently quit my job because of it . They can't do anything about it till the baby is born. I already had a little bit of it but it was bearable before I was pregnant. Heads up, if you have some kind of problem, even if it's a minor problem, I'd take care of it before getting pregnant, because pregnancy brings it out full blast.
Anyway I hope this round of 2ww brings out BFPs for all of you waiting!!!!
hey have you looked into Holistic doctors OR a thing called Applied Kainesiology?
It has helped SOOO many people AND I go to my guy all the time (it's NOT chiropractic...but some would say it looks similar..but it's nOT the same)
anyway they don't treat symptoms they treat the problem - my husbands allergies are cured through it...just a thought since i know you can't do meds right now...

Quote:
Having a baby growing inside me is, of course, the biggest reason I want to be pregnant! But...a nice little aspect of it will (hopefully) be no more insane PMS. Nobody can stand being around me when I'm like this....I can't stand being around me when I'm like this. :

Thank you for understanding.
I totally know what you mean and I went into the vitiamin shoppe and found this all natural PMS pill that REALLY helped my moods. Also have you heard or do you take Omegas 3s or Fish Oil...I find that really helps chill me out and I am not so on edge or irritated...good luck

always :
#259 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornready View Post

Congratulations!! :: One more BFP for our thread!! We are racking them up! I hope I get to join you in the June DDC soon!
#260 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
7dpo today. This wait is killing me!! So new symptom here- last night I had a pampered chef party and I was eating this yummy artichoke dip and all at once It was like my stomach said, your done! No more. I couldnt eat anymore, I felt like I would barf if I ate another bite. So weird. Then this morning I ate some chocolate cake that was left over from last night and I love chocolate but now I feel sick. Whats going on??
I know what you mean. I really want to whip out the sticks tonight, but I'm forcing myself to wait. It would be great if I could wait til Tues....but I don't know if I can!!

So far, I've only had imaginary symptoms. But yours sound pretty distinctively preggo! When are you going to test? I cant wait to hear what happens...

Anyone else out there going to test this weekend?
#261 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 07:00 PM

:::YAY BORNREADY! :::

: mrscompgeek (in the longest tww EVER) and merrysash!!

I'm not ignoring you all! I've been on a mdc hiatus due to lack of electricity and internet due to the hurricane, but now I can get caught up here since work won't be open for another week or two.

mom to DD 3/09
#262 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 08:21 PM

Congratulations BornReady!

MrsCompGeek, I am hopeful for you . Keep us updated!

I have one wonderful husband and one wonderful little toddler boy!
#263 of 732 Old 09-19-2008, 11:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrysash View Post
I know what you mean. I really want to whip out the sticks tonight, but I'm forcing myself to wait. It would be great if I could wait til Tues....but I don't know if I can!!

So far, I've only had imaginary symptoms. But yours sound pretty distinctively preggo! When are you going to test? I cant wait to hear what happens...

Anyone else out there going to test this weekend?
Thanks! I am hoping. Tonight again I have felt full all night, like not barfy but just not wanting to eat anything else since supper at 4:30 and its 10 now. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshund mom View Post
:::YAY BORNREADY! :::

: mrscompgeek (in the longest tww EVER) and merrysash!!

I'm not ignoring you all! I've been on a mdc hiatus due to lack of electricity and internet due to the hurricane, but now I can get caught up here since work won't be open for another week or two.
No kidding! Seriously I have thought I ovulated 3 times now! Lol, thank god I finally did for real this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaBreadGirl View Post
Congratulations BornReady!

MrsCompGeek, I am hopeful for you . Keep us updated!
Thank you!! Me too. . . .
#264 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykbird View Post
hey have you looked into Holistic doctors OR a thing called Applied Kainesiology?
It has helped SOOO many people AND I go to my guy all the time (it's NOT chiropractic...but some would say it looks similar..but it's nOT the same)
anyway they don't treat symptoms they treat the problem - my husbands allergies are cured through it...just a thought since i know you can't do meds right now...
Thanks Sunnykbird, I will definetely have to check that out. I try to be as natural as possible about these things. I was going to a chiropractor and he didn't help much. Anyway I've never heard of kinesiology, but at this point I'm willing to try anything! Well as long as it's okay for the baby too. Anyway thanks again!

Congratulations Bornready!!! H&h 9 months to you

Holy cow my hormones are raging! Today I went to see this movie called "Women." Very cute by the way. However I found myself crying at this ridiculous scene. Plus the other day I was watching "family matters" at like one in the morning when I couldn't sleep and once again found myself crying. Pretty embarrassing lol!
#265 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
feminine_earth, I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy I'm not having such a great day either - I'm having MAJOR ovary pain which is weird cause I shouldn't be O'ing for 5 more days, my OPK was negative, no fertile CM and I got a 'low' reading on my fertility monitor this morning. I don't get it I hope I don't have a cyst!
That's so strange! I hope you don't have a cyst, either!

Quote:
I totally know what you mean and I went into the vitiamin shoppe and found this all natural PMS pill that REALLY helped my moods. Also have you heard or do you take Omegas 3s or Fish Oil...I find that really helps chill me out and I am not so on edge or irritated...good luck
I'm a vegetarian, so I don't do fish oil...but I was taking evening primrose oil for a while about a year ago to help my endometriosis and that really helped my PMS. I stopped taking it, though, because I hate swallowing pills.

#266 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, so I tested this morning. Yeah silly me, Im only 8dpo. I just couldnt resist! Of course it was a BFN. Oh well, Im not too down. I am planning on testing monday again at 10dpo and then at 12dpo on wed.
So new symptoms-- I had the weirdest dream last night, Like my dh and I were getting re married, which is weird because we just celebrated our 1st anniversary. And also I am still feeling full all the time, not barfy but just like I couldnt eat another bite!
#267 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 12:45 PM

I tested this morning, too, at 10dpo. BFN. I'll be trying again in a few days, but I kinda feel like this isn't the month for me.
#268 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=However I found myself crying at this ridiculous scene. Plus the other day I was watching "family matters" at like one in the morning when I couldn't sleep and once again found myself crying. Pretty embarrassing lol![/QUOTE]

you mean that sit-com from the 90's, with Carl Winslow and that nerd Ercle?

lol too funny!

always :
#269 of 732 Old 09-20-2008, 04:45 PM

merrysash You never know!

mrscompgeek - don't stop testing!
#270 of 732 Old 09-21-2008, 12:31 AM

Thanks Woodlandfairy, I appreciate the kind thoughts. We'll see what happens in a few days...

Man, Family Matters was a hit back in the day. That and Full House and Step by Step... I used to watch it at my friends house (we didn't have a TV at mine) Friday's. TGIF! Remember that? I can't believe those shows are still on!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page