Earlyish September TWW - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 413 Old 08-28-2008, 10:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoma View Post
oohhh the cramps!! They started late this morning went away then picked up again late afternoon much stronger than before, with some creamy mucus in there too. Hmmmm, i wonder??
Why does it seem we are always in the same boat, but I am 6 dpo now, I think anyway. Is creamy mucus a good sign?
#62 of 413 Old 08-28-2008, 10:32 PM

congratulations, pleasant!!

woooo-hooooo!!!:

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#63 of 413 Old 08-29-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by septemberbaby68 View Post
Why does it seem we are always in the same boat, but I am 6 dpo now, I think anyway. Is creamy mucus a good sign?
Yes it does seem that way doesn't it. As far I know it's a good sign. But as with everything else doesn't mean anything till you get a BFP and can look back and say for sure.

Today I am noticing tingling sensations in my breasts, weird?

The beginning of this tww was going so fast now it seems to have slowed another flippin' week to go...
#64 of 413 Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 PM

I'll join! DP Oed yesterday, we did 2 at-home insems 24 hrs apart. DP is feeling hopeful and I am trying to be patient and not obsess too much. So just 13 days of waiting left!

rainbow1284.gifMama to JP (5.5)  weadopted.gif  Gearing up to TTC #2  ~ Blog
#65 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 12:59 AM

7 dpo! only 11 more to go : ( I do the 18 day wait, not the 2 week. Not that I'm complaining as my luteal phase has been the only thing that's been cooperative! )

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#66 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 01:11 AM

Congrats Pleasantlyfurious!!!! How exciting

Carlin, you are a strong strong woman...18 days.

Anyone else around 3DPO? I had my first IUI on Tuesday and it went well. I think our timing was right on because the nurse said my cervix was "wide open", despite the fact that I couldn't do anything to trick Fertility Friend into putting my O date the second "peak" day. Based on temps, it gave me the first peak day. Crossing my fingers at this point. How I wish it was one week from now
#67 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 02:02 AM

May I join? I believe I will O tomorrow night and insem on Sunday morning. This is round 2, attempt #4 for me. Round 1 involved 3 attempts and produced my 19 month old. Here we goooooo......
#68 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Congrats Pleasantlyfurious!!!! How exciting

Carlin, you are a strong strong woman...18 days.

Anyone else around 3DPO? I had my first IUI on Tuesday and it went well. I think our timing was right on because the nurse said my cervix was "wide open", despite the fact that I couldn't do anything to trick Fertility Friend into putting my O date the second "peak" day. Based on temps, it gave me the first peak day. Crossing my fingers at this point. How I wish it was one week from now
We are cycle buddies! DP's insems were Wednesday night and Thursday, so today is either 2 or 3 dpo depending on how you count. We are waiting to test until 18 dpo as well, so you'l test before us. DP has really long luteal phases. How are you feeling? DP woke up with some cramping today???

#69 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 09:47 AM

jazzcat you can manually override FF's o date down at the bottom. It's just a computer program, so I'd go by your doctor and what your body tells you.

In other news- I'm out.

AF came today.

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#70 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 10:00 AM

s musiclady
#71 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 10:33 AM

So sorry, music lady
Congrats, pleasantlyfurious! :

Kriket, I'd like to join I o'd on the 25th and expect to test next Friday, 12pdo...
#72 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 11:04 AM

Septemberbaby68: I was looking thru the thread and it just occured to me you live in Philly...where abouts? I live in N. Wilmington!! Just thought that was funny!

I've got nothing new to report so far.. funny how last cycle I swore I was preggie had ALL kinds of signs/symptoms and this one hardly anything but some cramping and tingly boobs. whats up with that??
#73 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 01:35 PM

serapetera ~ Yay! 18 days huh? I don't know how you gals do it. Ya know, long luteal phase does not mean your test will show positive later?

musiclady ~ I'm sorry Yeah, I did learn about that override. Still, I wish FF did it on it's own. Now I feel like something is not quite right.

Woodland ~ Good to see you over here. I remember you from the wonderful Maca thread you put together. Did you take a hiatus and now you're back? I seem to remember that. We're cycle buds too!

afm, nothing much to report here. Feeling well, temps super high, maybe Clomid does that. Had an irritable tummy yesterday but I think it was due to the 1/2 of watermelon I consumed over the last day. Anyone else crazy about watermelon?

Hope everyone's having a great holiday weekend!
#74 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
update to here it's doing that thing again. I am going to swich browsers and try it again.

AFM: 8dpo. I'm going insane. I keep thinking that I feel things. Keep making symptoms up. Ugh. why can't it be next week already. I want to cave and test on Monday but I know thats not going to do any good. Plus I gave DH all the tests and told him not to give them to me until the 6th. You wouldn't think that after TTC this long I would still be going insane during the TWW.

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#75 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 02:01 PM

I'm 9DPO...I caved and tested yesterday knowing it'd be neg. and it was. But today I had two tiny streaks of red. I feel so upset. I'm praying that it's not AF. Please, please, please!

Wife to Chiro DH, TTC #1 since May 07 Hoping for a after many losses
#76 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoma View Post
Septemberbaby68: I was looking thru the thread and it just occured to me you live in Philly...where abouts? I live in N. Wilmington!! Just thought that was funny!

I've got nothing new to report so far.. funny how last cycle I swore I was preggie had ALL kinds of signs/symptoms and this one hardly anything but some cramping and tingly boobs. whats up with that??
I live in Northeast Philadelphia, but we at the time just started looking in New Jersey for a bigger house.
My boobs are not tingly just feel a little more solid, if that makes sense. Still have a lot of creamy cm though. I am somewhere about 7 dpo. We just went fishing and a am so beat. Of course he is out back starting the barbecue and dd and her friend are in the pool.
#77 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 07:47 PM

jazcat! I did take a bit of a hiatus when I wasn't ovulating. It was just too frustrating to sit around watching everyone else go through the 2WW and get BFPs while I had yet to O all year. I felt like I would just take the time to try to relax and concentrate on being healthier... then I started o'ing again! So, I'm back
#78 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
jazcat! I did take a bit of a hiatus when I wasn't ovulating. It was just too frustrating to sit around watching everyone else go through the 2WW and get BFPs while I had yet to O all year. I felt like I would just take the time to try to relax and concentrate on being healthier... then I started o'ing again! So, I'm back
Awesome that you're ovulating again! Maybe the R&R got things in gear for ya Took a peak at your chart...looks like good timing! When are you thinking to test?
#79 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak1207 View Post
I'm 9DPO...I caved and tested yesterday knowing it'd be neg. and it was. But today I had two tiny streaks of red. I feel so upset. I'm praying that it's not AF. Please, please, please!
Actually it's perfect timing for a little implantation bleeding. How long is your luteal phase usually? Crossing my fingers for you
#80 of 413 Old 08-30-2008, 10:45 PM

I've got family in town this weekend, so we're feeling at least a little distracted. Ugh, this is the first cycle we have ttc since DP had a m/c last year, and I had forgotten (almost) how long the tww is.
We are waiting til 18dpo because she seems to be one of those folks that doesn't excrete stuff in urine - so no opks either - they just don't work, even though she obviously ovulates. So we will go for a blood test on Sept 15. (if no AF)
I hope everyone is finding some distraction this weekend!

#81 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Actually it's perfect timing for a little implantation bleeding. How long is your luteal phase usually? Crossing my fingers for you
I have no idea. First time charting and irregular periods. How long do you have to wait to get a BFP? Should I wait 18? or 14? How long does everyone else usually wait.

Wife to Chiro DH, TTC #1 since May 07 Hoping for a after many losses
#82 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
I have no idea. First time charting and irregular periods. How long do you have to wait to get a BFP? Should I wait 18? or 14? How long does everyone else usually wait.
cak, your chart looks pretty good to me. In another couple days you'll have a better idea of what's going on I think.

I think waiting for 14 dpo is usually good. Some people have even tested as early as 9 dpo and got a bfp but the earlier you test the better the chance of a false negative. I personally am going to wait 18 as I've had luteal phases as long as 16 days and I really really hate negatives

: and for you (and all the rest of us here!!)

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#83 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 02:20 AM

Quote:
A large study was done that showed 84% of implantations occured between 8 and 10 days past ovulation. And a positive BFP would show a day or two after implantation. Of course there's been plenty of cases of a first BFP earlier than 8DPO and later than 12DPO. Personally, with my last pregnancy, I got a BFN 10DPO and a BFP 11DPO.

When you get a BFP also depends on the senstivity of the pregnancy test you're using. If you're going to test before 14DPO, use an "early" pregnancy test, ideally one that tests for 20-25 mIU.

Long story short, as to not waste too many tests, I'd say start testing 11DPO, with a 20-25miu test, if you want to find out as early as possible. Or if you have the patience, wait until after your expected period, or 14DPO. HTH!
#84 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 08:16 AM

I'm about 6DPO I think, is it too late to join the thread?

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
#85 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
I'm about 6DPO I think, is it too late to join the thread?
its never to late, welcome, I know I need to be here or otherwise I would go crazy doing all this waiting by myself.
#86 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 01:25 PM

Joining!!

No charting, just a basic idea of when I ovulate and a chance that last night...well, you know! eta: AF due sometime around the 14th Sept)

I have never done this waiting game before - DS was a, er, surprise.

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
#87 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 01:36 PM

Add me!!

I'm having a sort of weird cycle, but I think AF will be due September 8th or so. Here's hoping!
#88 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 02:09 PM

WELCOME Courtbchase, Limabean, and Madalyn!!
#89 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 03:43 PM

Hey, does anyone know about dollar-store cheapie pregnancy tests in Canada? I hear alot about them on various websites, but don't know if dollar-stores here sell them (which I can check of course), and what quality they are if so (wondering if anyone knows).

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
#90 of 413 Old 08-31-2008, 03:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
*sigh* I think AF is going to come on about wednesday maybe Friday. I don't feel PG and my CM and cervix is telling me that AF is on her way. Plus I have the beginnings of cramps.

I think I will O next cycle when we are on our 1 yr anniversary! that should be fun

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page