Earlyish September TWW - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#181 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 02:20 AM
 
LaurieD143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Laurie, I couldn't open your chart...is it linked in your sig?
Sorry about that - I think I got it fixed now.
My chart doesn't have BBT, but I chart everything else... Hope it helps someone along the line!
LaurieD143 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#182 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 10:53 AM
 
Limabean1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Madalyn and Lima, what's going on with you guys? I'm 9DPO. Waiting for my tests to arrive in the mail. If I had one, I'd probably test tomorrow. I love the fact that I haven't seen the usual pre-AF spotting. But I can probably attribute that to the Clomid. Tick tock tick tock tick....tock
I am theoretically 7DPO - but that;s without temping, just when I think I may have o'd based on CM and libido. I'm waiting till 13dpo to test and just dying to know! I'm okay with *not* being preg., it's only my first month to try...i just want to know one way or the ohter!
We're heading off for 3 days at a cottage this weekend that will involve some partaking of substances that I'll have to discretely avoid...

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
Limabean1975 is offline  
#183 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 11:28 AM
 
WoodlandFairytale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A forest
Posts: 774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I'm 11dpo and my temp is up slightly, but I think the temp in the bedroom was a bit warmer than usual last night, so I'm thinking that's why. Otherwise, nothing... no symptoms... this 2WW is a bit of a snooze but I guess that's better than being all worked up
WoodlandFairytale is offline  
#184 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 12:45 PM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
Well, I'm 11dpo and my temp is up slightly, but I think the temp in the bedroom was a bit warmer than usual last night, so I'm thinking that's why. Otherwise, nothing... no symptoms... this 2WW is a bit of a snooze but I guess that's better than being all worked up
Ya know Woodland, we are warmblooded creatures which means our internal temperature remains rather constant, despite the outside temperature. Unless it was crazy hot this morning.....
jazcat is offline  
#185 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 12:57 PM
 
Limabean1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sharp shooting pains during the night in the uterine region - not bothersome just sharp - and brown spotting just now. Implantation?!??!?!??????

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
Limabean1975 is offline  
#186 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 01:05 PM
 
Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good luck Lima!!!
I hope it was implantation.

As for me, af has arrived for sure today, after spotting yesterday, with a weird temperature spike. Guess I'm on to the next cycle - Hopefully it will be nice and normal again!
for everyone.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

 

 

Carlin is offline  
#187 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 01:09 PM
 
WoodlandFairytale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A forest
Posts: 774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks jazcat... I'm starting to feel those old familiar pre-AF cramps, though. Bah. Our timing just wasn't good this month, I think.
WoodlandFairytale is offline  
#188 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 01:31 PM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
Thanks jazcat... I'm starting to feel those old familiar pre-AF cramps, though. Bah. Our timing just wasn't good this month, I think.
Sorry about the cramps. As far as your timing, you've hit the second best time - 2 days before O. 1 day before O is the best.
jazcat is offline  
#189 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 02:41 PM
 
mrscompgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I join? I am in the 2ww I *THINK*. My cycles have always been irregular and I used ovulation strips this cycle and I think I got a positive one day. . If I did i would be 6 dpo today. Yesterday and today I have had slight blood on my tp when I wipe and also peeing every 20 minutes which is not normal for me.
Maybe Im just obsessing but I am hoping : this is the real thing!!
mrscompgeek is offline  
#190 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 04:17 PM
 
Madalyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limabean1975 View Post
Sharp shooting pains during the night in the uterine region - not bothersome just sharp - and brown spotting just now. Implantation?!??!?!??????

:

Well that sounds like a very positive sign!! (Of course every pun intended there)

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
Madalyn is offline  
#191 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
 
Limabean1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,455
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
:

Well that sounds like a very positive sign!! (Of course every pun intended there)
Really? You think so? Really really? *hopeful*

Sorry about AF's visit, Carlin. Next time!!!

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
Limabean1975 is offline  
#192 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 05:35 PM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I'm about 3 to 4 dpo. my temps don't seem to really show it, but this is how I feel based on my cm and my ummm.... sexual desires. the temps had been very frustrating to me, but I'm trying my hardest to stay hopeful about this cycle based on how I was feeling. :

kriket, add me in. even if my chart doesn't show it, that's how I feel. in my head, I am in the tww phase.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#193 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
 
TheBluebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ugh, temp back down again today. And FF moved my O date back to the 26th, for the 2343985th time. : I don't think my chart is looking good.

But good luck to everyone else!!!!!

--"Mama Bear" : to DD 8/06
Tree-hugging :, queer-loving , liberal, feminist hippie mom! :
TheBluebird is offline  
#194 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
 
ann_of_loxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
Posts: 5,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am testing tomorrow morning. I know I know...10 DPO may be too early (however it may not be as I think implantation happened on day 7 and I have highly sensitive pregnancy tests), but who cares! lol - I have 6 pregnancy tests waiting to be used!...if I am not pregnant this cycle, I have more and can buy more - they are super cheap on ebay and you can get job lots of them! hehe

Wish me luck....think BFP!!!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
ann_of_loxley is offline  
#195 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
 
merrysash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plano, Tx
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limabean1975 View Post
Sharp shooting pains during the night in the uterine region - not bothersome just sharp - and brown spotting just now. Implantation?!??!?!??????
I think so, too!!!
merrysash is offline  
#196 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
 
maxwill129's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I wasn't going to be on here because it will just add to me obsessing, but I'm here. I'm 6dpo. I'm so confused because I thought you couldn't get pregnancy symptoms until after implantation and yet I've read so many women who have them. I've been feeling crappy (sick to my tummy) for a couple of days and my cervix is doing something wierd. Maybe I'm checking it too much, but it was low and firm and now it's moved up and softening up- or maybe I'm imagining it. I don't know. It just doesn't feel like a normal post O cervix to me. Ugh. I want to be pregnant because we are done trying. I am no longer working and my DH is working 2 jobs right now while we figure some money stuff out, so we decided it would be irresponsible to try at this point. This month happened before our financial thing, so really, this is it.
maxwill129 is offline  
#197 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
 
Madalyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluebird View Post
Ugh, temp back down again today. And FF moved my O date back to the 26th, for the 2343985th time. : I don't think my chart is looking good.

But good luck to everyone else!!!!!

Don't give up! You're still above the coverline. You have such a pretty and organized chart I'm kind of jealous.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
Madalyn is offline  
#198 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
 
TheBluebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
Don't give up! You're still above the coverline. You have such a pretty and organized chart I'm kind of jealous.
Aw, thanks! I guess I am kinda OCD like that. My first month charting, I forgot a lot and temped at odd times. But now it's just a habit and I do it every day. My daughter is like a little alarm clock, there is no sleeping past 8:30 in my house.

--"Mama Bear" : to DD 8/06
Tree-hugging :, queer-loving , liberal, feminist hippie mom! :
TheBluebird is offline  
#199 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluebird View Post
Aw, thanks! I guess I am kinda OCD like that. My first month charting, I forgot a lot and temped at odd times. But now it's just a habit and I do it every day. My daughter is like a little alarm clock, there is no sleeping past 8:30 in my house.
I agree with PP. still above coverline. there's definitely hope!

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#200 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:52 PM
 
ann_of_loxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
Posts: 5,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boost your spirits by looking at charts on FF...I have noticed a huge dip in charts right before a BF...seems to be a trend!
I have decided that temping now I have ovulated is causing too much stress so im just not going to do it anymore! lol
However, looking at those charts on FF gives me so much hope!...especially now that I have figured out how to see only the charts that are in C (and not F)...BIG difference! lol

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
ann_of_loxley is offline  
#201 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 06:55 PM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
what do you guys think of my chart?
I discarded 2 temps:
cd 21 because that one was taken after just an hour of sleep 9woke up with dd, had to get out of bed, didn't think to temp at that time. then went back to bed and took temp 1 hour later)
cd 23 was discarded because i woke up very chilly that morning.
what do you think? is it the right thing to discard those, or should I plug them back in? what do you think of my chart?

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#202 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
I am testing tomorrow morning. I know I know...10 DPO may be too early (however it may not be as I think implantation happened on day 7 and I have highly sensitive pregnancy tests), but who cares! lol - I have 6 pregnancy tests waiting to be used!...if I am not pregnant this cycle, I have more and can buy more - they are super cheap on ebay and you can get job lots of them! hehe

Wish me luck....think BFP!!!
I'm testing tomorrow too! Finally got my ebay tests in the mail today. I'll be 11DPO tomorrow. I don't think 10DPO is too early....lots turn positive at 10DPO. But if it's negative, don't feel too down.
jazcat is offline  
#203 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 09:33 PM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
what do you guys think of my chart?
I discarded 2 temps:
cd 21 because that one was taken after just an hour of sleep 9woke up with dd, had to get out of bed, didn't think to temp at that time. then went back to bed and took temp 1 hour later)
cd 23 was discarded because i woke up very chilly that morning.
what do you think? is it the right thing to discard those, or should I plug them back in? what do you think of my chart?
I agree with your discard of those temps. My vote is for the O date is 30th or 31st. Either way you're covered well with the BDing. Good luck!
jazcat is offline  
#204 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 PM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwill129 View Post
Okay, I wasn't going to be on here because it will just add to me obsessing, but I'm here. I'm 6dpo. I'm so confused because I thought you couldn't get pregnancy symptoms until after implantation and yet I've read so many women who have them. I've been feeling crappy (sick to my tummy) for a couple of days and my cervix is doing something wierd. Maybe I'm checking it too much, but it was low and firm and now it's moved up and softening up- or maybe I'm imagining it. I don't know. It just doesn't feel like a normal post O cervix to me. Ugh. I want to be pregnant because we are done trying. I am no longer working and my DH is working 2 jobs right now while we figure some money stuff out, so we decided it would be irresponsible to try at this point. This month happened before our financial thing, so really, this is it.
I've heard of early pregnancy symptoms before pregnancy. I think this could be due to hormone fluxuations which are normal for anyone during their cycle. I think when we're TTC, we're much more in tune to our bodies so maybe we notice more? Can't comment on the cervix thing as I've never been a cervix checker

Hope you can work things out with the finances and can move onto official baby-making soon. That is, unless this is it
jazcat is offline  
#205 of 413 Old 09-05-2008, 11:02 PM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
I agree with your discard of those temps. My vote is for the O date is 30th or 31st. Either way you're covered well with the BDing. Good luck!
thanks. I also think that these dates should be it.
i tried, just for the sake of it, plugging in some high temps for the next couple of days into FF and it still wouldn't give me the crosshairs. may be because the temp rise isn't dramatic enough?

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#206 of 413 Old 09-06-2008, 12:06 AM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
thanks. I also think that these dates should be it.
i tried, just for the sake of it, plugging in some high temps for the next couple of days into FF and it still wouldn't give me the crosshairs. may be because the temp rise isn't dramatic enough?
Today's temp seems too low. Did you take it first thing upon waking up? I don't think you'll get the crosshairs until you have sustained much higher temps. You might have to discard today's temp. Didn't I see you got a Peak or positive OPK? I'm not seeing that on your chart this time.
jazcat is offline  
#207 of 413 Old 09-06-2008, 03:18 AM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Today's temp seems too low. Did you take it first thing upon waking up? I don't think you'll get the crosshairs until you have sustained much higher temps. You might have to discard today's temp. Didn't I see you got a Peak or positive OPK? I'm not seeing that on your chart this time.
I don't use OPKs. and the peak you might have seen was probably from me "playing" with FF. (what I described above as trying to plug in two more days of high temps just because). I did take the temp absolutely first thing in the morning. dh hands me the thermometer.

gosh, it's getting more and more weird by the minute. I swear I'm having watery type cm right now (late in the day and into night). I'm loosing my mind over this. I was absolutely sure about O - both cm and sexual desires seemed to correspond to that perfectly. but now I am confused completely. I'll see what my cm is like tomorrow.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#208 of 413 Old 09-06-2008, 03:33 AM
 
jazcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
I don't use OPKs. and the peak you might have seen was probably from me "playing" with FF. (what I described above as trying to plug in two more days of high temps just because). I did take the temp absolutely first thing in the morning. dh hands me the thermometer.

gosh, it's getting more and more weird by the minute. I swear I'm having watery type cm right now (late in the day and into night). I'm loosing my mind over this. I was absolutely sure about O - both cm and sexual desires seemed to correspond to that perfectly. but now I am confused completely. I'll see what my cm is like tomorrow.
Oh ok. I don't know if I want to call that O date then...it was partially based on the peaks I saw. Are you pretty regular?
jazcat is offline  
#209 of 413 Old 09-06-2008, 03:46 AM
 
valeria_vi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazcat View Post
Oh ok. I don't know if I want to call that O date then...it was partially based on the peaks I saw. Are you pretty regular?
I'm not regular at all. but I did stop nursing just recently, so I'm hopeful that things will regulate themselves.
the way the chart is now is the way it should be. I tried adding two more days just to see what would happen, but I never adjusted any previous temps.
I'm totally confused.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
valeria_vi is offline  
#210 of 413 Old 09-06-2008, 09:56 AM
 
ann_of_loxley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
Posts: 5,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I took a test this morning...
I think I see a line there...but its so faint!... However, when comparing that test with the test I took 3 days ago...there is deffinatly a faint faint faint ...so super faint line there! I am not seeing things surely!...However, its too faint to take a photo of...actually its not, I can see it even on my digi cam screen but when I uploaded them, they came out much darker all together as a whole picture that I couldnt see it on my computer screen!
I will not consider this a bfp though...I will wait to test again on Monday!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
ann_of_loxley is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off