Earlyish September TWW - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi guys! I am around 9-11 dpo and so glad to have found this board! I've already taken 3 tests - all BFN (last one 5 minutes ago!). I feel pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up. I'm trying to make myself wait until Wednesday to test again, but I know I 'm going to have a hard time waiting until then!

Luckily, I have a Dollar Tree right around the corner from my house where I get the tests for a $1, so I went and got two more today. I have to control myself so i can take those 2 later in the week!

I hope lots of us get lucky this month!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2008, 10:41 PM

valeria_v: I think your chart makes sense. You did have a temp. spike and it seems to match your CM so I think you did O on CD 19. How long are your cycles normaly you?

maxwill: It's still very early hold on till AF shows up. :

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
Old 09-07-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny65 View Post
valeria_v: I think your chart makes sense. You did have a temp. spike and it seems to match your CM so I think you did O on CD 19. How long are your cycles normaly you?
i just stopped nursing and before that my cycles were not consistent (read: very long like 3 months). but this month it just felt different - like all my fertility symptoms were coming together and my body was working like it's supposed to.
I think that if I overlook the temp on cd 14, then the pattern is quite clear. i didn't have a huge jump in temps, but still. that's why I decided to overwrite. thanks!

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-08-2008, 04:41 AM

I wrote in The One thread I feel 99% sure I'm out. I feel like this lol ----> :

I have had cramps all weekend off and on. I feel like AF is going to show up any second and it's driving me crazy. I want it to come and get over with already. It's so annoying because last cycle my period totally surprised me when it showed up and now this cycle I'm having waves of cramps so bad I feel like I already have it. Lol I feel like I'm running the bathroom pulling my pants down to check for it every 10 minutes.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
Old 09-08-2008, 04:53 AM

So sorry, Madalyn. Just know that you are not alone ~ we are all here for you if you need to Vent your frustration.

Big Hugs to you!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:20 AM

It;s Mon. morning, I'm getting ready to go to school, and I'm nervous as he*l. I have my dr. apt. today to talk about what to do next.....My temp. went down by .1 degrees this morning, but I think it still looks good???? I think it looks triphasic, but I'm not sure if my chart fits into that category and if it did....is that a good thing??

I wish I could talk to one of you ladies before I had to leave today, but I'm rushing out the door to set up for the day. DH will not be joining me at the dr. and I kinda wish he was. I don't really know why I'm nervous. Maybe b/c it makes this whole ttc for a year-thing real.

School lets out at 3:35, I'm under contract until 3:45 then I'm rushing to the dr. to make my 4:15. Maybe I can jump back onto the boards during their Specials??? I'll fill you all in when I get home. Have a GREAT day ladies and Good Morning!!

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
Old 09-08-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
It;s Mon. morning, I'm getting ready to go to school, and I'm nervous as he*l. I have my dr. apt. today to talk about what to do next.....My temp. went down by .1 degrees this morning, but I think it still looks good???? I think it looks triphasic, but I'm not sure if my chart fits into that category and if it did....is that a good thing??

I wish I could talk to one of you ladies before I had to leave today, but I'm rushing out the door to set up for the day. DH will not be joining me at the dr. and I kinda wish he was. I don't really know why I'm nervous. Maybe b/c it makes this whole ttc for a year-thing real.

School lets out at 3:35, I'm under contract until 3:45 then I'm rushing to the dr. to make my 4:15. Maybe I can jump back onto the boards during their Specials??? I'll fill you all in when I get home. Have a GREAT day ladies and Good Morning!!

We'll be here when you get back!

Madalyn, I'm sorry you're feeling like AF is coming! If you're going to get AF, isn't it due today? I thought you said you had a 12 day LP. Have you tested yet? I don't want you to give up hope yet...
Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 PM

Make that a BFP for me!!! (well, I wouldnt call it 'big' or 'fat' ...but its positive! hehe)
::::: :::::

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
Make that a BFP for me!!! (well, I wouldnt call it 'big' or 'fat' ...but its positive! hehe)
::::: :::::
Congrats Ann!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:25 PM

I hope to have reason to test. Ov date 8/30. First IUI on 8/28.
ER doc did PG test on 9/4 (5 dpo and said NEG). but too early???
so, I hope to be late for AF and test on Saturday 9/13.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:08 PM

Congratulations Ann!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyakshi View Post
I hope to have reason to test. Ov date 8/30. First IUI on 8/28.
ER doc did PG test on 9/4 (5 dpo and said NEG). but too early???
so, I hope to be late for AF and test on Saturday 9/13.
5DPO is way too early. An early pregnancy test is more likely to turn positive 11, 12, 13DPO.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwill129 View Post
We'll be here when you get back!

Madalyn, I'm sorry you're feeling like AF is coming! If you're going to get AF, isn't it due today? I thought you said you had a 12 day LP. Have you tested yet? I don't want you to give up hope yet...
I've had a 12 day one before but it's usually 14 days. Today is 14DPO. I'm so mind blanking though, wouldn't that mean I'm technically set to get AF tomorrow? Today is my 'doggy anniversary' though! I brought my furbaby home a year ago today. Teartear!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
I've had a 12 day one before but it's usually 14 days. Today is 14DPO. I'm so mind blanking though, wouldn't that mean I'm technically set to get AF tomorrow? Today is my 'doggy anniversary' though! I brought my furbaby home a year ago today. Teartear!

Oh he's (he?) SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

By the way, wouldn't you be due today? Or am I miscalculating? I would say if you for sure don't get AF tomorrow you should test.

I think I'm out this month. I'm only 9 dpo but really feeling PMS-y. I have cramps, a pre-AF backache, etc. We're officially done TTC, but I'm kind of relieved. DH just called and said that he overheard his boss talking to someone about how they've done everything they can to keep the business open (they've REALLY been struggling- DH's paycheck even bounced once!) and the next step is to shut down. Probably not the best time to have a baby! Of course when AF shows up I'll be a little sad, but I know it's going to be for the best!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Oh he's (he?) SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

By the way, wouldn't you be due today? Or am I miscalculating? I would say if you for sure don't get AF tomorrow you should test.
Lol it's a she but don't worry she gets called a boy right much even when she has her pink harness on. She's just not as super feminine looking breed.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 PM

Oops, sorry! SHE'S really cute! You know, when I was little I used to think that all dogs were boys and all cats were girls. Obviously that was before the birds and the bees lesson!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 PM

Wow, this thread was busy while I was at the cottage. Great weekend, and distracting from the TWW. Since I did not bring any tests with me and we were far from any stores that would sell them, I did not feel the aching temptation to test too early! Of course now I am right back into it.

Tingly nipples just now. ????

Big CONGRATS to Ann of Loxley!!! Sorry to those hosting AF now.

DS 12/22/05 and DD 5/24/09
Old 09-08-2008, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limabean1975 View Post
Tingly nipples just now. ????
yesss!!! much more so last night, but today my nipples are still a bit tender and i feel occasional tingling in my breasts. but I'm only 8dpo, so I'm really trying to resist.
how many dpo are you?

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
yesss!!! much more so last night, but today my nipples are still a bit tender and i feel occasional tingling in my breasts. but I'm only 8dpo, so I'm really trying to resist.
how many dpo are you?
Same - 8DPO!

Old 09-08-2008, 05:40 PM

OMG. Now that I am home and the tests are in the cupboard upstairs I am absolutely ITCHING to test. Gah!

Old 09-08-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
OMG. Now that I am home and the tests are in the cupboard upstairs I am absolutely ITCHING to test. Gah!
Yeah, don't waste a taste! I have been holding my pee today and took my last freaking test even though I am only 9 dpo. First, I'm pretty sure AF will come, and second, that was STUPID OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, well. I don't have the money for more tests so now I HAVE to wait until I either get AF or I'm late. Hmmm, maybe that means I can go on with my life for the next 6 days without the pressure of having a test in the other room...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:53 PM

Im out- I thought I ovulated a week ago but turns out I ovulated yesterday! So I am just now starting 2ww. . . Good luck all!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:20 PM

I'm out. :-( Onto cycle 9
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
UPDATE TO HERE

Let me know if I missed anyone. RL has been messy for me, so I'm sure that I have missed more then a few people!

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Old 09-08-2008, 07:36 PM

a BIG to all the ladies with AF visiting!!

ann: Congrats AGAIN!! :

AFM:I just got back from the dr. First off, let me tell you that I had asked if DH was going to come w/ me last week. I only asked b/c this was THE visit after a year of ttc. He said there was no need for him to be there and he would miss some hours at work. : Well needless to say I went in armed w/ my FF chart and broke down crying as soon as we started talking. I've never met this dr. before. I asked if my chart looked triphasic and said "thats good right (10dpo)?" She said yeah and kept moving right along. That made me feel hopeless for where I am at this cycle!!! Told her about trying preseed for the 1st time, she hadn't heard of it. She did send me for blood work, but the lab was closed so I'll go tomorrow and we scheduled an ultrasound to look at my uterus and tubes for Oct.10th. She also gave me everything for dh to have his spem analyzed.

I'm very down right now....pretty upset that hubby didn't come w/ me..I needed him there. He REALLY wants kids too, I don't want to feel like I'm going at this alone. Thats what I felt like today. Honestly, it sucked.

Oh, she also told me, b/c i was crying, to stop charting and get an ovulation detector. She thought it was putting to much stress on the whole situation. Thats why I had stopped temping months ago, I just started back. I told herf the reason I was crying was b/c THIS visit makes the whole ttc for a year thing REAL. I don't know if she understood.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
honeybun I understand. I cried and cried during my last AF because it marked my 1 year of trying. You'll get there, you have the support of the drs and you have us!!

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Yeah, don't waste a taste! I have been holding my pee today and took my last freaking test even though I am only 9 dpo. First, I'm pretty sure AF will come, and second, that was STUPID OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, well. I don't have the money for more tests so now I HAVE to wait until I either get AF or I'm late. Hmmm, maybe that means I can go on with my life for the next 6 days without the pressure of having a test in the other room...
Yeah, well, I am an idiot. Not only did I test - I tested TWICE. I thought something was wrong with the first test. Why, you may ask? Because, as I said, I am an idiot: I was reading it UPSIDE DOWN. D'oh. So, yes, two BFN's at 8DPO. The good thing is these were Dollarama tests, $1 each. I have three more and I swear I will not touch them till Friday.

eta: (((Honeybunny)))Hugs.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Yeah, well, I am an idiot. Not only did I test - I tested TWICE. I thought something was wrong with the first test. Why, you may ask? Because, as I said, I am an idiot: I was reading it UPSIDE DOWN. D'oh. So, yes, two BFN's at 8DPO. The good thing is these were Dollarama tests, $1 each. I have three more and I swear I will not touch them till Friday.

eta: (((Honeybunny)))Hugs.

Yep. Idiot. And I say that with love!

honey, I'm so sorry! You can come here and complain, vent and cry all you want. Hugs to you!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Oh, she also told me, b/c i was crying, to stop charting and get an ovulation detector. She thought it was putting to much stress on the whole situation. Thats why I had stopped temping months ago, I just started back. I told herf the reason I was crying was b/c THIS visit makes the whole ttc for a year thing REAL. I don't know if she understood.
I'm so sorry sweetie. I know that whenever I go (intend to make an appointment as soon as AF shows this month) that I'm going to breakdown too. I can't even discuss it with my hubby without crying. I really don't think its temping or charting that makes me feel that way either and I doubt that's what's making you emotional. I'll probably start crying trying to write this. I think when something means this much to you there is no way NOT to get emotional. I never imagined myself hitting the year point and everything about it is so heartbreaking to me. I want to know what's preventing us from getting pregnant but at the same time I'm terrified I'll actually get an answer and there will be nothing I can do about it. It seems like so many of my friends are already parents or are pregnant. As happy as I am for them it just makes part of me ache so bad. Like why can't it be my turn and why can't it be that easy for me too? I feel like as each month goes by it just gets that much worse. I hope that you get some answers from all the testings and that your hubby will come with you next time.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Madalyn, your post is so sweet. My heart breaks for you mamas-to-be! I pray that it will happen for both of you soon. And I have to confess that I feel so selfish sitting here wondering why I'm not getting pregnant with my fourth. I have to say that if this cycle doesn't happen and we end up being done like I think we are, I am truly thankful for my little ones. I pray that you will be blessed with the size of families that you each want.

And even if I end up being done I think I need to keep coming to the boards to support you guys. I want to be here when you both post that you got your BFP's!

User Tag List