Earlyish September TWW - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This thread is closing September 14th because the thread mistress is preggo! There will be more TWW threads I'm sure of it!

.: May Mommies to be :

BHappy
Can't Wait
Cearbear
Cmama
cinamon
ErikaS57
JazCat
LaurieD143
Madalyn
septemberbaby68
Sepepartera
Triplembride
valeria_v

FOR REALZIES MAY MAMAS!!!

pleasantlyfurious
Evening Start :
Kriket :
Limabean1975

On to June babies
Musiclady :
Tuwamare :
CourtBChase:
Carlin :
Woodlandfairytale
Ann_of_Loxley :

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 08:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
General concensus is that I O'ed on Wed, 8/20. So, I'll join.

Husband is positive- but I'm not. Not feeling pressure, but still just unsure.

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#3 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 08:37 PM

Due sept 8, but don't chart, am I still welcome to join here?
#4 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 08:44 PM

I'm pretty sure I Od Friday, so I'd like to join too. It's amazing how quick this cycle seems!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#5 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 09:33 PM

I'm 5dpo, so I'll join in. I expect to test in early Sept if AF isn't around. Thanks for the new thread!
#6 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 09:40 PM

Add me!!

I hope to O on 9/3
#7 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter

musiclady What are you not feeling pressure about? Just in general?

septemberbaby68 Of course you are welcome! Obsessing is not limited to those who chart! We've just taken obsession to a scientific level!

y'all are added so far, call your friends lets get this ROCKIN!

Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#8 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 10:07 PM

Dang it! I want to be on this list!! I'm still waiting for AF, so that I can O, so that I can do some BD'ing, so that THEN I can have the 2WW!

Damn it! I'm never satisfied, am I?
#9 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 10:25 PM

meant that I don't feel pressured to have a BFP. Husband is positive that I'm positive, but he's eternally optimistic. Which is part of why I love him. But he's not so optimistic that I feel pressure to actually be pregnant. If I'm not, then we just try again.

You know?

I'll test early September if no AF. Not testing before then. I'm a no POAS type gal. AF is proof enough (and way cheaper).

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#10 of 413 Old 08-23-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
musiclady What are you not feeling pressure about? Just in general?

septemberbaby68 Of course you are welcome! Obsessing is not limited to those who chart! We've just taken obsession to a scientific level!

y'all are added so far, call your friends lets get this ROCKIN!
That is to funny, thank you for the laugh,:
So now we can all obsess on here for the next couple of weeks. I love it
#11 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 12:37 PM

Can I join here too? I am 7 or 8 dpo. FF gave me dashed crosshairs on Sunday, but we were camping that weekend and it was a chilly : morning, AND I tend to be a slow rise after O person anyway, so I think it could be possible I O'd on Saturday instead. Anyway, it is my first TWW and so far it has been rather fun (yes I realize I might be certifiably insane), full of nervous anticipation (rather like waiting for Christmas morning).

I have had very few symptoms so far. I had some odd cramping/twinges on Friday and Saturday (implantation maybe?). Also my cervix is softer than usual post O, and I am continueing to get creamy/sticky CM (even though I am normally pretty dry post O). I don't think I have any real breast tenderness, although my right breast is sore now 'cause DH rolled over onto it this morning (spelunking is a dangerous sport). For a final point of obsession, I got my highest BBT ever (although I only have been charting 3.5 months) this morning -- triphasic chart maybe?

My goal is to hold out testing until next weeknd (Aug 30th) if AF doesn't arrive before than -- but I don't have to be into work until later in the morning on Thursday, so I may break down and test early (I have these two expired preganancy tests that I got free at a health fair that I figure I can use early, cause the results probably won't mean anything, but I will get to feel like I'm peeking ). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us ::.

Emily mother to Colin 5/3/2009
#12 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening start View Post
Can I join here too? I am 7 or 8 dpo. FF gave me dashed crosshairs on Sunday, but we were camping that weekend and it was a chilly : morning, AND I tend to be a slow rise after O person anyway, so I think it could be possible I O'd on Saturday instead.

yeah, me too- I think I O'ed early than FF says. That's a little frustrating. I only started temping about halfway through my cycle. Should have started earlier. I mean, it's a computer program. It's not like it's written in stone, right? It is possible that I could have O'ed on CD 15 or 16 instead of 17. Well, just because I *want* it to be true, doesn't necessarily make it so, huh?

Need to go talk to husband- he's just so super supportive and I could use some encouragement instead of this : feeling that I have right now!!!

#13 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 01:51 PM

Still waiting to O, but we're going for that May baby!! Should be any day now. GLTA!
#14 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Hello, everyone!

Can I join, please? I think I Oed on 8/20, AF due/Testing on 9/2...

I thought I was being so smart and sure of myself, being absolutely positive that every month I ovulate on cd13. That's when I have mittelschmerz pains. Sounds reasonable, right?

So I told hubby it was safe no later than cd6 to have unprotected lovemaking. We did. Now, keep in mind, I do very much wish to have another child. BUT I would never be deceitful and lie to dh about my fertile times. I honestly believed it was safe on cd6. DH does not want to have another child at this point.

But was I safe? Really? Now I'm not sure when I really ovulated. I did have the pains again on cd13 (like clockwork). But it started occurring to me that maybe the pains were not the be all to end all. I could be experiencing mittelschmerz post-ovulation! OMG, I will feel really terrible if I've made a mistake. I don't chart these days, just going by cm and mitt pains to detect ovulation.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see... Hubby and I would be alright if there is a baby, but I had wanted it to happen under a bit different circumstances....

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#15 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Update to here I think, it didn't really want to take the update, it wen in and when I click "Edit" it showes up but won't show on the main page. Humm

#16 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 06:23 PM

I'm in!!!:

We were going to take the month of to decide on a third but well.....thats has gone out the window

So I think I o'd sometime between the 20 and 22nd. My lmp was late and it was really light (thought I was pregnant?) So this cycle may be a little off.

We are just trying to bd every couple a days

Anyway I am aprox 2-4 dpo!
#17 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Hey ladies, Zen brought it to my attention that we have a September thread here I think I may have started a double

Just FYI. I won't kick you out!

#18 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 10:23 PM

Oh- I thought Zen's ultra fun thread was more about spelunking. (Snickers....) Woo-Hoo!!!

I'll do both threads, but for different reasons.

#19 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 10:47 PM

I'm happy to stay here in this cozy little corner. Did I mention it's cozy?

I don't think the edit worked right. I'm completely lost from the list! I have never hosted a thread, so I'm not sure what to do about it.
#20 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 10:53 PM

I like having both too. Zen's thread is so popular, it's too easy to get lost if I go a couple days without being able to catch up!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#21 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclady View Post
Oh- I thought Zen's ultra fun thread was more about spelunking. (Snickers....) Woo-Hoo!!!

Me too.. Stella's thread is rockin' btw!!
#22 of 413 Old 08-24-2008, 11:47 PM

Hi! I'd like to join, too. I had my IUI on the 18th - so that puts me at *almost* 6DPO. I should wait until Sept. 1st to test - but I'll be happy if I last till Tuesday.

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

#23 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuwamare View Post

I don't think the edit worked right. I'm completely lost from the list! I have never hosted a thread, so I'm not sure what to do about it.
:

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#24 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 09:45 AM

I also like having both threads, keeps me occupied. my dh just looks at me when I am on here, but he is happy because then I am not finding something for him to do around here when he is not at work.
#25 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuwamare View Post

Groovy, thanks for the feedback, I'll keep the thread!

I am going to PM a mod later today about the 1st post, It's really strange! If I click "edit" all the info is there!

as4me: FF gave me crosshairs! :

#26 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 11:09 AM

Is it normal for my cp to stay high after o and start to harden up?
#27 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 11:44 AM

Hi Ladies!! I am roughly 10dpo....not certain as I'm not charting (first PP AF). I have a whole slew of symptoms that are driving me crazy, but I was hoping you gals could assist me with a bit of something. I didn't check back then, so I don't know....what is CP supposed to feel like after O/when pg?? I thought it was supposed to get lower and very firm closer to AF, no?? Mine is still HSO. I had spotting on CD14, which I have NEVER had before, so could mean something, could just be my body adjusting, but I'm 99% certain I O'd that day.

Anywho, I am here, going NUTS with you gals!! Theoretically I don't belong here since AF is supposed to arrive 8/31, but I need somewhere to obsess and you gals seemed warm and inviting :
#28 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 01:46 PM

Congrats on the crosshairs, Kriket! We can stalk each others' charts here and get obsessive! LOL I have a very low chance due to our circumstances this month, but my temps seem to get higher almost every day. I'm tentatively hoping.

As for cervical position... I'm not sure. I don't routinely check my cervix. I probably should... but it's so much easier to just temp and check cm.
#29 of 413 Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 PM

Pretty sure I O'ed on the 23rd, so I'm in the 2WW now too. Can't wait to test. This will be our 2nd child - with our DD we got lucky the first month we tried, so I'm trying not to be too hopeful as I know it will likely take longer. It's hard though, lol.
#30 of 413 Old 08-26-2008, 02:16 AM

I'm with ya ErikaS, we were lucky our first time around too. I O'd around Aug 20 so I have a few days left....Of course, I don't chart or anything either, so I am totally guessing on my O day, but I've been keeping track of CM for the past few months and I'm pretty sure!

I sorta feel pregnant, my body is sure rebeling against the toddler jumping on it!

Here's hoping!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page