September***CONCEIVING IN OUR 20s*** - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Ohhh, I see. Well, that makes it a bit boring for those who are waiting to O! Like me. I am on CD8 today and so excited! I'm a student midwife and I just started a new placement yesterday. All the women and babies and uteri are making my ovaries ache like crazy! It's insane how much the urge to reproduce can be felt physically when around women who are exuding hormones! Just wait till I get paged to a birth next, I'll cry like a baby!
Oh, but how exciting! You are an amazing person to choose this career, plus I am super jealous! I'm sure all that babydust will rub off on you!.
Quote:
So you had spotting at 6dpo and nothing since?! Of course that was implantation spotting then! Ah, I am so excited for your BFP! Are you testing, like, tomorrow? Cause if you implanted a couple days ago you might get a by then.
You are my new best friend :. I was planning on testing saturday, thats when AF is due I think. And actually I don't even have the pos itch yet, which is so not like me. I am actually so confident this cycle, that I am almost afraid to test. I must be pregnant, I am so backwards! Oh and I have been a total bitch the last couple of days, if that doesn't confirm it I don't know what will.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 06:42 PM

Snow~Pea, I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for Saturday :
I think the thread keeper luck must be kicking in for you. :

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#63 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I can't wait either, but I CAN NOT believe you have the patience to wait that long!!! I would have POAS 500 times by now with your symptoms.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#64 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 07:12 PM

*pokes head in*

Hiya! Anyone left who remembers who I am? DH and I are still not really actively TTC, focusing on getting healthy instead, but we sure aren't trying to avoid it, either. I have gotten some work as a freelance writer, and I'm in a much better place than I was earlier in the year, mentally. So - hi again!
#65 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
*pokes head in*

Hiya! Anyone left who remembers who I am? DH and I are still not really actively TTC, focusing on getting healthy instead, but we sure aren't trying to avoid it, either. I have gotten some work as a freelance writer, and I'm in a much better place than I was earlier in the year, mentally. So - hi again!
Hi...nice to hear from you. Congrats on the writing gig...glad to hear you are good.
#66 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
Snow~Pea, I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for Saturday :
I think the thread keeper luck must be kicking in for you. :

Quote:
I can't wait either, but I CAN NOT believe you have the patience to wait that long!!! I would have POAS 500 times by now with your symptoms.
Great, now I am losing my not-going-to-POAS-zen . I am going to hold out though, I will not give in to peer pressure. I saw all those after school specials, I know I don't have to do it just because everyone else says I should!

Quote:
*pokes head in*

Hey Binkin! Of course I remember you. I am really glad to hear that things are going good for you and your DH. I know you had a rough few months last year, glad to see that you have come out the other side and it sounds like you are doing great!

#67 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 08:13 PM

Hi Binkin! I Remember you too. Welcome back!

No pressure Snow~Pea... Saturday's a way better day to test anyways, so you can enjoy it all day without pesky things like work interfering. Plus it's only...3 more sleeps! :

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#68 of 425 Old 09-03-2008, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi Binkin! I Remember you too. Welcome back!

No pressure Snow~Pea... Saturday's a way better day to test anyways, so you can enjoy it all day without pesky things like work interfering. Plus it's only...3 more sleeps! :
Oh I know, I was just joking. Besides, I am one of the biggest pushers of preg tests here!

#69 of 425 Old 09-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Temp down today, but I woke up chilly. ;( I'm getting something warmer to cover myself with tonight and I'll probably just discard today's temp. My cm is changing, so I really believe that if I Oed, it was on somewhere between CD 18 and 20.
I really expected the temp to go up on CD 21 based on cm changes that I was seeing. That would have put O day on CD 20, right?

this is so nerve-wrecking and confusing. this is my first cycle where I'm seriously trying to chart and observe and I am going crazy.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
#70 of 425 Old 09-04-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
*pokes head in*

That is great about yall trying to get healthier. I tried that for a while, and then we had some major stress at work which pretty much undid all the good. Yeah, it was depressing.
I'm feeling very good here lately, healthier than usual if you can feel that way - so I'm hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
Temp down today, but I woke up chilly. ;( I'm getting something warmer to cover myself with tonight and I'll probably just discard today's temp. My cm is changing, so I really believe that if I Oed, it was on somewhere between CD 18 and 20.
I really expected the temp to go up on CD 21 based on cm changes that I was seeing. That would have put O day on CD 20, right?

this is so nerve-wrecking and confusing. this is my first cycle where I'm seriously trying to chart and observe and I am going crazy.
You've gotta relax a little With the temps it's all about generalizations, trends in the temps instead of each individual temp. By the end of the cycle it'll be as clear as glass, but mid-cycle it's about as clear as mud. Waiting, waiting waiting! I have found TTC is mostly about waiting.
Wait for AF to leave, wait for O, 2WW, . . . aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2in09 View Post
good luck!

part of the reason i don't temp is b/c analyzing it would drive me crazy!

i already drive myself crazy enough analyzing cm.
The temps are the easy part to me, give a week or two of temps on the chart and it comes out so much clearer than just a few days of CF here and there. Especially for me. Eh, whatever makes you happy but if I were you I would so totally temp!

Me, is it Monday yet? hehe
I was slightly crampy on Monday and Tuesday, so I was sure AF was coming. It's Thursday now and my temp was 98.1 this morning. I just couldn't wait any longer so I had to POAS. BFN but my temp is still up and I think we had good timing for BD around O. I had some stickyish but stretchy like ew cm on CD 14 so we dtd and hope maybe it was the day before O - so anything could happen. Don't ask me what else happened the rest of that week because I simply forgot to chart it.
Monday's cramps were 11 days after my old O date (it used to always be CD 16) I'm crossing my fingers that my temp will stay up because this would be 14dpo from that. My last chart was only 27 days and I'm already to 30 on this one. I think 30 days is my average.

AND I MUST CONFESS I am such a POAS addict.
In other news. I lost my glasses two days ago. I think I put them in my raincoat pocket because of the rain and forgot to zip it closed. I'm wearing an older pair that looks pretty dorky on me.
#71 of 425 Old 09-04-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneKnight View Post
You've gotta relax a little With the temps it's all about generalizations, trends in the temps instead of each individual temp. By the end of the cycle it'll be as clear as glass, but mid-cycle it's about as clear as mud. Waiting, waiting waiting! I have found TTC is mostly about waiting.
Wait for AF to leave, wait for O, 2WW, . . . aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
I know that you're right about trying to relax. I wasn't expecting to see any certain exact numbers, of course. Just in general something higher then the temp I see in the earlier part of the cycle. It's just that today I woke up chilly, so the temp is probably no good, and 2 days ago I took it after 1 hour of being back in bed (had to get up with dd, then went to bed, took temp 1 hour later), so that temp is probably no good either. so I don't have much to rely on at all.
patience, patience and more patience. thanks for reminding me.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
#72 of 425 Old 09-04-2008, 06:05 PM

My Check in:

I am 3 days past O (as of 9/4), will test Sept. 18 or later (if I can hold out)
I have one little boy and miscarried a little boy last November
No symptoms yet but I have a good feeling about this month!
#73 of 425 Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

Carlin, I just stalked your chart, your temp totally rebounded today! : Aren't you late now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic_Mama View Post
My Check in:

I am 3 days past O (as of 9/4), will test Sept. 18 or later (if I can hold out)
I have one little boy and miscarried a little boy last November
No symptoms yet but I have a good feeling about this month!
added. Welcome, I hope your stay is short!

#74 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter

I caved and POAS this morning, BFN. boo. I really was going to wait til tomorrow, now I think I should wait til sunday or monday to test again.

#75 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
I caved and POS ths morning, BFN. boo. I really was going to wait til tomorrow, now I think I should wait til sunday or monday to test again.
but you're like 9 dpo, right? it might be too early. hang in there!

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
#76 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Carlin, I just stalked your chart, your temp totally rebounded today! : Aren't you late now?
I have no idea why it spiked yesterday, but af is certainly here today. This is actually a bit of a shorter luteal phase, but 13 days still isn't bad. On to the next cycle for me!
: for you though!

#77 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
but you're like 9 dpo, right? it might be too early. hang in there!
10dpo, but yah I know, it is early to test. I just thought if that was implantation bleeding on monday, I should have enough hormone to test by now. I don't really know how that works though. I guess I just need to admit that I am a poas-aholic and had a relapse.

#78 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I have no idea why it spiked yesterday, but af is certainly here today. This is actually a bit of a shorter luteal phase, but 13 days still isn't bad. On to the next cycle for me!
Carlin. So sorry AF found you. On the bright side, you did have a very "normal" cycle.

#79 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I caved and POS ths morning, BFN. boo. I really was going to wait til tomorrow, now I think I should wait til sunday or monday to test again.
I suppose a nice early bfp would have been too easy, hey? On the bright side 10 dpo is still really, really early. : that the answer will be different in a couple days.

Quote:
Carlin. So sorry AF found you. On the bright side, you did have a very "normal" cycle.
Thanks! I' was thinking of taking EPO this cycle to help with EWCM, but I've decided not to do anything that might knock things out of kilter again. So basically I'm going to keep taking B6 and Vit. C and just drink lots of water and maybe green tea.

It's funny, I always feel fairly hopeful on the first day of af. Despite the cramps and everything else. : I think it must be a hormonal thing.

#80 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

I always feel very positive at the beginning of a cycle too. Must be a fresh start thing. I hope this cycle is so normal you can't help but get pregnant!

#81 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 01:38 PM

Carlin, that came, but you sound positive so I hope next month is it for you!

Snow~Pea, it's definitely still early and your chart is looking GREAT! Hang in there till maybe Sunday and POAS again? How long is your luteal phase usually?

Me, just hanging in there at CD9 and waiting to O!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#82 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 02:26 PM

Quote:
10dpo, but yah I know, it is early to test. I just thought if that was implantation bleeding on monday, I should have enough hormone to test by now. I don't really know how that works though. I guess I just need to admit that I am a poas-aholic and had a relapse.
who knows? with dd, i had a negative even when my boobs were hurting for a hole week. until af shows up, there's always hope, right? : for you.

Quote:
Carlin, sorry that af is here with all that comes with it (cramps etc). but good to read that you have a positive attitude. it's a great way to approach things!

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
#83 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Carlin, that came, but you sound positive so I hope next month is it for you!

Snow~Pea, it's definitely still early and your chart is looking GREAT! Hang in there till maybe Sunday and POAS again? How long is your luteal phase usually?

Me, just hanging in there at CD9 and waiting to O!
My lp is usually 12 days, sometimes 11. AF is due sunday. I am gonna try to wait til then to test again...although I can't garantee that I won't give in and test tomorrow :.

#84 of 425 Old 09-05-2008, 10:38 PM

Well, I'll be thinking of you when I pee in the morning! :

I had my first day of EWCM today (CD9)! : So it looks like I may ovulate around CD14 this cycle instead of CD20 like last cycle... I usually have 4-5 days of EWCM before O! Woo-hoo!

#85 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Well, I'll be thinking of you when I pee in the morning! :

I had my first day of EWCM today (CD9)! : So it looks like I may ovulate around CD14 this cycle instead of CD20 like last cycle... I usually have 4-5 days of EWCM before O! Woo-hoo!
go have some fun!

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
#86 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 AM

I took a test this morning...
I think I see a line there...but its so faint!... However, when comparing that test with the test I took 3 days ago...there is deffinatly a faint faint faint ...so super faint line there! I am not seeing things surely!...However, its too faint to take a photo of...actually its not, I can see it even on my digi cam screen but when I uploaded them, they came out much darker all together as a whole picture that I couldnt see it on my computer screen!
I will not consider this a bfp though...I will wait to test again on Monday!

One thing that is making me feel more positive this cycle is around is that although m not technically tracking my cervix position and opening this time around, I can feel the rough positioning of it when I check my CM - and its been nice and high since I think I had implanting!...Usually its medium or low when AF is around the corner. AND...my CM is nice and creamy!...It usually gets rather clumpy/sticky and even kinda dry before AF is due!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
#87 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 09:07 AM

I just started charting temps, never had before & notice my temps have started out a lot higher then most of you ladies. I am sure it just varies person to person. Most of the time I hover around 98.5, few degrees both way.

Ann-: Looks promising!

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
#88 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 11:23 AM

I am really having a yucky day and need to vent. DD was up. all. night. From 11pm till 3am, nursing every two minutes, crying, screaming, dripping snot...I am so tired. So tired. I am fearful that her nursing (it's bc of teeth) is delaying O. I am on CD18, with signs of being fertile, but still with neg OPKs. I truly don't think I am going to O for weeks...I might even be anovulatory this cycle. DH and I never see each other bc he works 4,000 hours a week. I miss him. I am so frustrated with teething and nursing and TTC. DH hates charts and opks.

Can someone look at my chart and tell me what you think? I guess it is bc I am soooo tired, but I am feeling hopeless and can't focus on anything but how yucky I feel. To top it all off, I am constipated. Barf.

Edit: I'm so sorry. I meant to post this in nursing mamas TTC!!! Woops!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

#89 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 11:24 AM

Ann - good luck!! Sounds like it could be some good news!

Beau - mine are also slightly higher. It is completely normal!! TCOYF has downloaded (printable) charts for women with higher BBTs! tocyf.com - Hope this helps!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

#90 of 425 Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 AM

My temps seem to be quite higher than what the 'average' persons chart looks like as well. I didnt realise this until I figured out how to only see the charts in celcius on FF! lmao

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page