September Nursing Moms TTC - Page 14 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#391 of 406 Old 09-27-2008, 11:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATruck View Post
And, please move me to Waiting to O. July is a lovely month to have a baby, right?:
I know I was whining early about a July baby, but I must say that July is a lovely birthday month. Mine is July 3 and I seriously think it's the best day out of the whole year to have a birthday ;-)

Mommy to two super cute kids.
#392 of 406 Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 PM

oops!

Mommy to two super cute kids.
#393 of 406 Old 09-28-2008, 09:35 PM

Hey, how'd we end up on page 2?

Anyway, I never planned on a summer baby... but I'll take what I can get at this point. My family has a weird history of having birthdays on or very near holidays (Christmas (DS), New Year's Eve (my mom), Memorial Day (SIL), July 4th (aunt), Labor Day (my dad, although the day varies), Easter (my brother, although the day varies)...) .

Frankly, it hasn't gone well so I was surpirsed to hear that you like a July 3rd birthday!
#394 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 08:50 AM

Congrats blissful_maia and sonuptosondown!

As for me I'm back to no signs of fertility whatsoever So I guess that means I O'd last week when I had the ewcm (and didn't BD) or nothing is happening yet. *Taps foot impatiently* We really wanted to have our babies less than 2 years apart, but we have just passed that deadline. Oh well.

Mama to my beautiful boys (July 07, Jan 10, May 12)  uc.jpg jumpers.gif

#395 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 10:40 AM

good morning everybody. congratulations on the BFPs.

dude. the two week wait sucks. just saying.
#396 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyhead View Post

dude. the two week wait sucks. just saying.

Yeah, it does. I have AF now, which is no picnic, but so much less stress, since for sure nothing is happening.

mama to Ingrid (11/06) and Louisa (5/29/09):
#397 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 11:28 AM

Pleaes move me to Waiting to O. Only an 8 day LP. Sigh.

I'm going to add vitex this month to see if it helps lengthen it any. I may not be around as much this month, I think I just need to chill on this baby making thing.

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

#398 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody11 View Post
Pleaes move me to Waiting to O. Only an 8 day LP. Sigh.

I'm going to add vitex this month to see if it helps lengthen it any. I may not be around as much this month, I think I just need to chill on this baby making thing.
Ick, I'm sorry Were you doing B6 and/or prog cream? Just wondering if they did anything or not.

Good luck to everyone o'ing and in the tww!
Everyone who is waiting to o, I hope a nice home is building for your baby!

Just an update: I made it through the weekend, still pg at 15dpo No spotting yesterday, but today had cramping like AF was going to start and one spot of pink. So I'm still a nervous nelly. Still taking the prometrium (200mg in the evening) but also still slathering on the natural prog cream about 4 times during the day. I figure it can't hurt. I go back in to get prog tested again this Friday when I will have been on it a week. I so want this little one to stay around with us!

Attached, homeschooling mom to Sam (10), Henry (8), Clara (5--now in public school Kindergarten) and Noah (2)

#399 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuptosondown View Post
Ick, I'm sorry Were you doing B6 and/or prog cream? Just wondering if they did anything or not.

Good luck to everyone o'ing and in the tww!
Everyone who is waiting to o, I hope a nice home is building for your baby!

Just an update: I made it through the weekend, still pg at 15dpo No spotting yesterday, but today had cramping like AF was going to start and one spot of pink. So I'm still a nervous nelly. Still taking the prometrium (200mg in the evening) but also still slathering on the natural prog cream about 4 times during the day. I figure it can't hurt. I go back in to get prog tested again this Friday when I will have been on it a week. I so want this little one to stay around with us!
I guess I can't stay away. I was doing B6. The good news is that since I got my first PPAF my LP has been steadily increasing from 5 to 7 to 8 days. It's just hard to try each month and know that you had not chance of conceiving. My LP was on the short side before I had DD (and, of course, wasn't nursing). I did vitex and b6 and I conceived the first month. This definitely isn't new territory for me.

I'm praying for you to have a sticky baby!

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

#400 of 406 Old 09-29-2008, 09:55 PM

I checked in for a while this spring but have been mostly MIA lately...however, I just got that first postpartum bleed (I strongly suspect it was anovulatory) in Sep when ds was 20mo.
I ovulated last saturday as best as I can tell (yay for CF, eh?!) so I'm now in the 2weekwait woohoo!!

~Jenni, rural frugal Alaskan, eternally married to Dragon
loving my wild things DS Wolf (12), 3 angels, DS Bear (6) & DS Eagle (3)

#401 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 12:51 AM

Just bumping from page 2.... where is everyone this month?

Someone go pee on something and come back with a BFP already!
#402 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 03:13 AM

i have still not gotten af just to update anyone who had been offering me support/ advice. i did have spotting twice, and cramping but no af. i'm getting a pt tomorrow. i'll be sure to fill you in but as of right now we are still in limbo.
#403 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 AM

It has been so quiet in here, surely someone is nearing the end of their TWW?! I'm still waiting to O. Still taking it easy and not actively TTC but not TTA either. I think after Christmas we'll get more serious about TTC.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#404 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 10:58 AM

I'll play. I'm a downer today, but I'll chime in anyway.

Tested yesterday afternoon (12dpo), negative. My brain is fighting itself, knowing I don't need to get my hopes up, but also recognizing the power of being positive. If my brain's the only thing that's positive, I guess I'll take what I can get at this point...

AF is due tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty premenstrual. My symptoms earlier in the month have vanished. Guess I'll see what that all means soon enough.
#405 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I got a + opk today but am also trying saliva ferning and didn't really see anything comparable to the ferning pictures online with this mornings saliva: so now i'm starting to think i wasted $27 on a microscope.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#406 of 406 Old 10-01-2008, 03:32 PM

Sorry it took so long to get the Oct thread started! I just got home from work! Lets hope October is a great month for all of us!!

See ya all on the new thread!

Laura

One sleepy mama to ds #1 (5) and ds #2...my VBAC baby (2) and expecting #3 sometime in 2/2012!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page