Zen's Den: House of Spelunk (v.II) - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-17-2008, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeminepink View Post
binkin-your catepillar comment made me spray lemonade all over my computer. Crap! Where are the wipes? Can you have him replicate the noise and post it on your blog? That has to be one of the funniest things I have read. Don't know why it made me laugh so much. Prolly cause that is something K (my hubby) would say and do to get me to laugh.
When it happened I laughed uncontrollably for at least ten minutes. Sadly, when I have asked him to replicate the caterpillar scream sound, he says he is unable to do so, and indeed his attempts have never quite matched the original.

There was also the time he was still half asleep and started talking about gravity as "an abstract concept, like time. And ponies." I actually did fall out of the bed laughing. But apparently one time I sat up in the middle of the night and clear as day said "Quit buying SO MUCH HAM" to him and then went back to sleep, so who knows?

2in09 - I am not comfortable enough with charting to answer your question, and how sad is that? after years of knowing about it. I ordered TCOYF through swaptree (if you are going to sign up for swaptree let me know so I can refer you and score some free postage, k?) and hopefully it'll be here soon. Like, I can read my own because I am reasonably familiar with my own body, but looking at someone else's I can't pin an O date. post-O is a bit easier for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post
AFM I should ovulate on vacation no charting this month hope the vacation spelunking does the trick.
I've heard that quite often it's true. good luck and enjoy the vacation! where are you going?

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 PM

damn. you guys made my day- i mean, i got a response! more than one in fact! none of which were minimizing or tippy-toeing around my shit hole of a ttc bungle. thanks. this thread is where i belong. and yes, i will take anyone up on offers of food- i loathe cooking. (the main downfall of having living beings (dog, children, fish) in my house that depend on me for sustinance.) i mean, i'm good with cookies and a beer, but those kids..."we want fruits! we want vegetables!" whine, whine, whine!

in unrelated lameness...has anyone here gone on to ff and done the charting game? where you try and pin point other people's o date? sadder than sad- that's me.

2vbac mama to dd1-5 3/4, dd2 3, and ds- 07/10/09
Old 09-17-2008, 08:49 PM

valeria vi- i haven't had time to do much back reading on the thread as of late but i took a peek at your chart and wow! have you tested?

2vbac mama to dd1-5 3/4, dd2 3, and ds- 07/10/09
Old 09-17-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezehead View Post
valeria vi- i haven't had time to do much back reading on the thread as of late but i took a peek at your chart and wow! have you tested?
yep - I've tested. the latest is a BFN I got yesterday. and it was FMU.
I don't know what to think any more. with dd I didn't get a positive even when I had symptoms. now I have no symptoms. so I am just waiting it out. don't know what else I can do. Not sure if I'll be able to hold off until Monday, but that is my goal. I might go out drinking some wine on Friday, though. So may be I'll test again on Friday morning just to be sure.
gosh, with dd, because I didn't know for so long, I drank, flew planes across the ocean etc. she was just fine. but of course, if I knew I was preggers, at least I would not have drank house wine by the pitcher.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-17-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
damn. you guys made my day- i mean, i got a response! more than one in fact! none of which were minimizing or tippy-toeing around my shit hole of a ttc bungle. thanks. this thread is where i belong. and yes, i will take anyone up on offers of food- i loathe cooking. (the main downfall of having living beings (dog, children, fish) in my house that depend on me for sustinance.) i mean, i'm good with cookies and a beer, but those kids..."we want fruits! we want vegetables!" whine, whine, whine!

in unrelated lameness...has anyone here gone on to ff and done the charting game? where you try and pin point other people's o date? sadder than sad- that's me.
Kids these days and their rap music and their nutrition. When I was their age, I had Rolling Rock and Oreos for EVERY MEAL which we only got to eat every three days, and I LIKED IT. These kids today don't know how good they got it. <evil>

I suck at the FF game. And just think, you can't be that lame; it's there for a reason -- because SOMEONE ELSE thought Hey, you know, there's only so many times they can compulsively reload the page with their OWN chart... let's encourage them to look at OTHER charts! And call it a game! Yeah! It's like Ovulation Tetris!

Anyway, while I like faeries, and I appreciate the sentiment behind baby dust, seeing a bunch of glittery avatars and Meez and stupid little stick-thin superdeformed fashion Barbies that you KNOW look nothing like the person in question, and signatures that look like Disney puked all over them, and did I mention the GODDAMN GLITTER? Then again, this is also how I felt about mainstream wedding boards, and how I feel about mainstream fashion boards, etc. Sometimes I am honestly perplexed. I think here we have a nice collection of women, in different professions, with different spiritual and political beliefs, and different ideas about medicine and childbirth and what constitutes delicious chocolate, and yet somehow when we get together we do not all behave like SQUEEEEEEEEE OMGOMGOMG middle school cheerleaders. Are we so different from the majority? I guess all my life I've kind of felt a lack of what now constitutes Western femininity; by and large I dislike chick flicks, didn't take special care of my appearance, etc. etc. At present I am embracing makeup and fashion as some kind of self-actualization vehicle, because it's fun, but I still don't understand the NEED to get made up before you go pick up a loaf of bread or what have you. I'm not criticizing those who do, just... kind of saying I've always felt like an odd duck. And the glitter-happy boards just kind of reinforce that feeling, whereas this is a nice group, but I bet some of you like makeup and chick flicks and stuff. So... huh. I don't know. Honestly, I'm not sure what the point of this entire rant was, but uh... thanks for reading?

I am living in anticipation of watching TV and eating no-bakes very shortly.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
can i share some suck here? i'm on the verge of tears.

my dh was called out on a job last night to be leaving early this am. when asked about bd'ing last night he said he was "tired" and we left it at that as my cycle has been out of whack and apparently longer than usual with my temps staying low after when i normally ovulate. guess what i'm getting this am? yup. stretchy cm. and he's going to be out of town for the next 6-10 days. *sigh/sob* this means, with my oral surgery booked next month that we now have to wait until at least november to try. i am so mad at last month's m/c and now this mistiming. off to feel crappy and wallow in self pity.
this [sort of] happened to me last month, and i was seriously in a [silent] rage at DH for not spelunking my brains out. i even pulled the "just so you know, babies don't come via stork," to him while i was angry. BOY, that didn't go over well.

this isn't going to make you feel any better, but maybe you can take the next two months to do ALL the stuff you like doing that you can't do while PG and get it out of your system? every time i get AF, i drink a couple glasses of wine with a friend and even (!!! don't roast me for this...) smoke a few cigs (i smoked for 10 years and quit a year ago ish). i try to revel in the fact that once this happens, my life will never be the same, and that i should live it up while can. and not just by ingesting toxins, lol. i'll spend lots of time sewing throw myself into making house look PERFECT, 'cause i know that whenever baby jones blesses our family, things are going to be a lot different.

i dunno. you can haz pity party. i am being all optimistic i think cause i just had a really good workout. *shrug* you can bitch here, though. like i said, DH and i were just not in a good place last cycle and i totally know how you feel. MY guy travels for business, too, and next month is out for us, as well. we can wallow together.

p.s. no alohaaaaaa, i know i saw...

Christie, mama to Maggie Lee 2/25/10
Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM

binkin!"When I was their age, I had Rolling Rock and Oreos for EVERY MEAL which we only got to eat every three days, and I LIKED IT. These kids today don't know how good they got it."

DOOOOOOOOOOD. this has to go on SOMEONE's quote board. i wish i had one at school, cause i would totally write in very tiny letters and stick it up there and hope no one ever noticed, but SHITE, that made my day.

i wish that was my diet NOW, lol. the idea of little kids drinking rolling rock and eating cookies... i never use this acronym, but seriously, ROTFLMAO. i can't get over it.

p.s. i teach high school English. i was trying to find the post where you asked that, but, alas. i don't have that much stamina. this board is like a disease. a good disease. .........i can't think of one......... superawesomerocksaucesome disease. [i made this up].

anywho. PROJECT RUNWAY tonight. omgz.

p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s. in class we read this story called "the laughing man" by jd salinger, and i made my kids write a "claim paragraph" about it, and oneof my students kept referring to the laughing man character as "the lolz man," which, while sort of pissing me off, made me lolz everytime i read it. kids these days and their text messaging codes...

Old 09-17-2008, 09:26 PM

DOOD. shawna. FORTY frakking pills? you are a saint.

can i also make a confession?

i just had this really terrible feeling that everyone in the zen den was going to get a BFP this month but me. and i'd be all... responding to my own pity party with balloons and shite. i am a downer.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot_flowers View Post
AF seems like a sign of renewal, whereas the BFN is exactly what you said: YOU SUCK AND YOU LOSE.
Neeet! Wrong answer! Yeah. I think seeing AF as a sign of renewal is awfully freaking optimistic. Grumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeminepink View Post
Ok, gotta get off now. DH wants to play Rock Band. (Yeah, we are nerds and play Rock Band--but we ROCK out!) Have a great night ladies!
I heart Rock Band.

Graduates! Congrats gbutterflykissesm and favrielle!!!

minimunklemama - more grumbling. Where does she get off coming early? WTH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclady View Post
AFM- update: MY temp was up this morning!! Hooray!! I hope we caught the egg. No crosshairs yet, but check out my chart.
Ooo! I knew it! FF will give you crosshairs after 3 high temps.

freezehead - Been there. My DH travels for work, too. Sucks.

wtg4miracle - Again with the 3 days early? Urgh. Hey, I got pg the 7th cycle the first time. I wonder why your doc is being stingy with the RE referral? Aren't they usually more easily convinced when you're > 35?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
DOOD. shawna. FORTY frakking pills? you are a saint.

can i also make a confession?

i just had this really terrible feeling that everyone in the zen den was going to get a BFP this month but me. and i'd be all... responding to my own pity party with balloons and shite. i am a downer.
Well, I was going to give you balloons but my emoticons are broken again and SURPRISINGLY I don't have the balloon one memorized, so instead here is some Rolling Rock and an Oreo.

My BFF used to teach HS but now teaches middle school French and Spanish. I took French with her in HS and it's so weird that she teaches it now.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 PM

Oh and carrot_flowers, you know I love you, but I swear to God if I spend one more day with this song stuck in my head I'm going to explode. Excuse me while I go listen to some Okkervil River or something.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:59 PM

Binkin, what kind of fancyass neighborhood did yinz grow up in - gettin' Rolling Rock n'at - imported all the way from Lay-trobe? We had IC Light, and a single pierogie to split between all of us. And every year for our birthdays, we'd get a new gumband to play with. Those were the days.

carrot_flowers, total lolz to The Lolz Man. I'll never read that story the same way again!

2in09, yay for electricity!

I had a huge, unhealthy dinner, and now I'm going to go lie around and moan about how full I am.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:05 PM

i just pluggen in my numbers into iVillage Fertility Chart that's powered by Ovusoft. it puts my O date at cd24. not really any different from FF (which put it at cd25). argh!
please-please-please, the powers above, I gotta stop obsessing over this. but how?

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-17-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Oh and carrot_flowers, you know I love you, but I swear to God if I spend one more day with this song stuck in my head I'm going to explode. Excuse me while I go listen to some Okkervil River or something.
when you were young, you were the king of carrot flowers...

Old 09-17-2008, 10:35 PM

i am such a dork i have no idea what songs you guys are talking about.

anywho, my heart is palpatating, so chances are, i'm prob ovulating. either way, whatev. we spelunked each others brains out this week. if that didn't work, screw this month.

i'm having a glass of wine and going to bed. this fertility crap is weak sauce.

i guess this is the second stage of conception realization. the f*ck it stage.

lolz, man.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:51 PM

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Heatherh-- My LP is usually 16 days, maybe once in a while 15 days, but never 13 days. What is up with that. I have no clue why my ob/gyn wants me to wait. I am kind of upset that he should have referred me to an RE by now.

Anyone know what I should do? I need to convince my doc that I need to see a RE soon. I don't know why he is making me wait so long. I don't have to much time to play with. He wants me to wait till the holidays and then if nothing happens then he will refer us. ARGH

Sorry if I haven't responded to any posts. I am trying to catch up on the posts.

Me 39 Dh 44 IVF #1 Failed--only 3 eggs retrieved out of 9 follicles. ET:1-4cell severe fragmentation. Planning for next cycle. VERY DEVASTATED
Old 09-17-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
this [sort of] happened to me last month, and i was seriously in a [silent] rage at DH for not spelunking my brains out. i even pulled the "just so you know, babies don't come via stork," to him while i was angry. BOY, that didn't go over well.

this isn't going to make you feel any better, but maybe you can take the next two months to do ALL the stuff you like doing that you can't do while PG and get it out of your system? every time i get AF, i drink a couple glasses of wine with a friend and even (!!! don't roast me for this...) smoke a few cigs (i smoked for 10 years and quit a year ago ish). i try to revel in the fact that once this happens, my life will never be the same, and that i should live it up while can. and not just by ingesting toxins, lol. i'll spend lots of time sewing throw myself into making house look PERFECT, 'cause i know that whenever baby jones blesses our family, things are going to be a lot different.

i dunno. you can haz pity party. i am being all optimistic i think cause i just had a really good workout. *shrug* you can bitch here, though. like i said, DH and i were just not in a good place last cycle and i totally know how you feel. MY guy travels for business, too, and next month is out for us, as well. we can wallow together.

p.s. no alohaaaaaa, i know i saw...
That's definitely how it should be done!! Have some wine, live it up for a couple weeks till O comes...there is nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
i just pluggen in my numbers into iVillage Fertility Chart that's powered by Ovusoft. it puts my O date at cd24. not really any different from FF (which put it at cd25). argh!
please-please-please, the powers above, I gotta stop obsessing over this. but how?
I'm sorry lady. I imagine how frustrated you must feel. My fingers are crossed for you for Monday. Once you get that BFP it won't matter what FF says!!!

binkin - rolling rock and oreos...i love you more and more with each post. anonyma - IC light and 1/4 a pierogi...i can't stop laughing!

Can someone tell me what lolz means? I obviously don't know much cool texting language .

Totally off topic, but I just spoke with DH, who called me from work. We are going to NY this weekend for a wedding and he just asked my "permission" to go out on Saturday, the night after the wedding. Maybe not the brightest idea, but I told him he doesn't need my permission, he just needs to remember to own up to the fact that he has a daughter on Sunday when he is hung over and feeling like crap, and wanting to sleep all day (which he does often, by the way, since he works so much). So he says "I might as well just forget I have friends then huh??" And I said, "No, just don't forget that I the one am hanging out with your parents by myself, with our daughter who only responds positively to YOU and ME, not anyone else, while you are sleeping the day away..." This did not go over well. My DH very often forgets that he is a father first, and that crazy friends that stay out till the wee hours of the morning are kind of a thing from the past...It would be easier for me to say "no problem" if he was home more often. and was more involved, and slept less. And then I feel bad, bc he works so much. Maybe I shouldn't be mad. But I am. He'll probably never ask for permission again.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! So now when I try to bring it up again we'll be completely frustrated and fight more...and then he'll go out Saturday night and I'll be totally resentful. This stinks. Hopefully I won't be ovulating bc I don't think any spelunking will be going on.

PITY PARTY!!!!!!!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 09-17-2008, 11:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post

Ahhhhhhhhhh! So now when I try to bring it up again we'll be completely frustrated and fight more...and then he'll go out Saturday night and I'll be totally resentful. This stinks. Hopefully I won't be ovulating bc I don't think any spelunking will be going on.

PITY PARTY!!!!!!!

rut-ro Binks. Pass the TATERS!!!

pbutt

2in09 - that phase sounds fun - the f*ck it phase!! YEAH!! (and glad you have light)

cflowerz - 40 pills dood. crazy. i think ima gonna try the damn tea tomorrow morning. i don't know what will be more gaggy. downing 20 pills or 8oz of FUNK NASTY.

my understanding about the acupuncture is that it works best with DE HERBS. but what do i know.

stretch sorry to see FLO finally came...I was wondering what was up with you and that chart. this month should be intersting for us both (and cflowerz) none of us charting/temping...

i can't wait to spelunk its been like 5 days or something REDONKULOUS.

Val - you are so me last week. LIKE EXACTLY. Doesn't she sound like me YA'LL?? You are freaking out. I was so freaking out. Maybe next month you don't temp??? Girl I do NOT ENVY YOUR SHOES about now. It bites. I got nothing for you. But find some way to CHILL. You must CHILL!!! (like Lloyd Dobbler in SAY ANYTHING) umkay?
Old 09-17-2008, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

by the way...
this whole 'PITY PARTY!' thing...

has got me thinkin about PEE WEES secret word....and we all go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PITY PARTY....and the TURTLE CHOWIN ON SOME TATERS comes out of stage left.

love it.

awesome.

this is my tribe.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:08 AM

zen

that tea is gonna be NASTarific. if it were me, i'd plug my nose and chug.

LOLZ..... i dunno. i guess it means "laughing" since that's what texter child alex called the laughing man. yeah, let's go with laughing.

p.s. i am mad that no one comment on my

awesome-rock-saucesome comment, cause man, i made that up like three years ago and i used to write on the board in class and encourage my students to say it. it lasted for like a week, but STILL.

i am genious, yes no?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenproofstella View Post

stretch sorry to see FLO finally came...I was wondering what was up with you and that chart. this month should be intersting for us both (and cflowerz) none of us charting/temping...
Thanks for wondering about me, I get quiet and Sullen when she arrives. last month when I was tired of looking at my chart I looked at yours and Carrot flowers and now none of us are charting. I would miss the chart staring, but I am too busy and stressed to miss anything.

I have been working 10 hour days doing my reg job then testing the new alpha site for our company (if anyone ever asks you to test an alpha site run away screaming NO NO DON"T HURT ME did I say this already I honestly don't remember) Aside from Work I am trying to get ready for vacation doing laundry picking up last minute things.

Who is going to write the cliff notes for me while I'm gone all week, because seriously it will take me at least a week to catch up after missing 8 or so days here. Any voulenteers?

DS 4/11

Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 AM

pbcup, this situation sucks! it's like you're right for wanting him there and he is right for wanting a small break from working so hard. this sucks. I'm so sorry.

zen, i prolly a like you last week. my frustration is way up. dunno if I will just stop temping - my cycles aren't regular, so if not for temping - then what do I have to go on? i mean yes, cm, but this time around cm alone seems to be not doing enough for me. relaxing is definitely needed, but a bit hard. dh is working a lot, plus he's doing an MBA - lots (and I mean lots) of homework. I also have my homework, and dd and thus we just don't have much time to relax. he has to work this entire Saturday and then Sunday - lots of homework for us. we'll have to take turn with dd while the other one studies.

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 AM

Quote:
rut-ro Binks. Pass the TATERS!!!

pbutt

2in09 - that phase sounds fun - the f*ck it phase!! YEAH!! (and glad you have light)

cflowerz - 40 pills dood. crazy. i think ima gonna try the damn tea tomorrow morning. i don't know what will be more gaggy. downing 20 pills or 8oz of FUNK NASTY.

my understanding about the acupuncture is that it works best with DE HERBS. but what do i know.

i can't wait to spelunk its been like 5 days or something REDONKULOUS.

Val - you are so me last week. LIKE EXACTLY. Doesn't she sound like me YA'LL?? You are freaking out. I was so freaking out. Maybe next month you don't temp??? Girl I do NOT ENVY YOUR SHOES about now. It bites. I got nothing for you. But find some way to CHILL. You must CHILL!!! (like Lloyd Dobbler in SAY ANYTHING) umkay?
Oh how I love Lloyd Dobbler. I want him to be my DH, especially after my last convo with IRL DH...Oh Lloyd.

Quote:
by the way...
this whole 'PITY PARTY!' thing...

has got me thinkin about PEE WEES secret word....and we all go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PITY PARTY....and the TURTLE CHOWIN ON SOME TATERS comes out of stage left.

love it.

awesome.

this is my tribe.
And then the camera turns to Chairy...who has a huge pile of taters on her lap, and then Genie goes in for the kill and eats it all up...And Pee Wee is groaning "ha ha!" and Chairy is sighing, and Mr Kite is watching from above...I love it! BINKIN - can you create this image?

Quote:
zen

that tea is gonna be NASTarific. if it were me, i'd plug my nose and chug.

LOLZ..... i dunno. i guess it means "laughing" since that's what texter child alex called the laughing man. yeah, let's go with laughing.

p.s. i am mad that no one comment on my

awesome-rock-saucesome comment, cause man, i made that up like three years ago and i used to write on the board in class and encourage my students to say it. it lasted for like a week, but STILL.

i am genious, yes no?

I knew I forgot something in my last post - love it - AWESOMEROCKSAUCESOME!!!!
When my sister and I were little we made up secret names. Our favorite was Rashinoyptizbelldlankshee (RASH-IN-OI-PATIZ-BELL-DLANK-SHE). We still use it! It's awesomerocksaucesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post
Thanks for wondering about me, I get quiet and Sullen when she arrives. last month when I was tired of looking at my chart I looked at yours and Carrot flowers and now none of us are charting. I would miss the chart staring, but I am too busy and stressed to miss anything.

I have been working 10 hour days doing my reg job then testing the new alpha site for our company (if anyone ever asks you to test an alpha site run away screaming NO NO DON"T HURT ME did I say this already I honestly don't remember) Aside from Work I am trying to get ready for vacation doing laundry picking up last minute things.

Who is going to write the cliff notes for me while I'm gone all week, because seriously it will take me at least a week to catch up after missing 8 or so days here. Any voulenteers?
I hear ya girl. I am going to need some major help catching up come Tues morning. I have to say though, it will be fun to plug all that new data into FF. TTC is seriously a sickness. Can we classify this as something??

GBUTT - did you see that Zen called me PBUTT??? We are so cool - and we even live in the same state! G + P in NC! (and don't worry - I'm joining you with a BFP veryveryveryvery soon.)

Ok, everyone...let's get this dddc started! We all need to be pg as soon as possible. Then we can join all of our graduated sisters and stare at each other's growing bellies and talk about what foods suck/are amazing and how badly we'd love a measly glass of wine. Let's go let's go let's go! But don't forget, we have to relax, and not think baby thoughts, and basically forget we're TTC. Easy right?

Love you all, my tribe! Good night!

Lauren, wife to Brian, mom to Ruby (05.10.07) and Sylvie (09.30.09) and baby #3 to arrive in March 2014!

Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbuttercup View Post
I knew I forgot something in my last post - love it - AWESOMEROCKSAUCESOME!!!!
When my sister and I were little we made up secret names. Our favorite was Rashinoyptizbelldlankshee (RASH-IN-OI-PATIZ-BELL-DLANK-SHE). We still use it! It's awesomerocksaucesome!
made up words are the beeeeeeeeeest!

i love you girls. seriously. geez.

i feel like we should make a zen den pact or something. like, we'll always be there for eachother throughout the whole thing.

can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease all just get a BFP within the next couple months?!?!?!? i don't want to be expecting with anyone else.

tribe, indeed, zen. tribe indeed.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
made up words are the beeeeeeeeeest!

i love you girls. seriously. geez.

i feel like we should make a zen den pact or something. like, we'll always be there for eachother throughout the whole thing.

can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease all just get a BFP within the next couple months?!?!?!? i don't want to be expecting with anyone else.

tribe, indeed, zen. tribe indeed.
:

Valeria
dd 05.17.2005
Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 AM

So awesomely, my add quote button is now also broken and ARGGH I don't want to restart Firefox because I keep about eleventy-seven tabs open and it takes forever to reload them all. So you will just have to cope.

carrot_flowers - I have several things to say to you, oh indeed. First of all, on my blog you asked about hurrstyles that look good with little to no effort, so I shall link you to a favorite of mine from years past:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeniac/12355068/
The only thing I ever used to style that was the Aveda hair wax that looks like a deodorant stick and smells like heaven. And you are entitled to shoot me for excessive hipsterdom.

OK, next? It's not BAD ENOUGH that it's your username, now you have to quote lyrics? I hope you know Okkervil River because I think you just started a who's-more-emo earworm smackdown, to which I respond with:
She said "I know it's easy to have me, but I have seen some things that I cannot even tell to my family pictures, and I'm full of fictions, and f***ing addictions, and I miss my mother"

Three! Superawesomerocksaucesome? I would totally order that flavor of wings. Bok bok! Put it on urbandictionary.com -- I love made-up words, can you tell?

anonyma - Yinz guys got a new GUMBAND every year? We'uz lucky to get snapped in the forehead with a USED gumband once every other year! And when I said Rolling Rock, I really meant my Dad would go down to the Mon by the still mills and put river water in some used bottles from the beer distributor and write a "33" on it and CALL it Rolling Rock. But that's not good enough for these kids, all they can talk about is how they want sammiches and they ain't drinkin the Mon water cause they think it'll make em grow an extra arm n'at.

valeria - wait, there's a freeish version of Ovusoft on iVillage? Why did nobody tell me this before? Now I can go look at the four days this cycle and try to ascertain signs of fertility, yo! I have no idea how you can stop obsessing but please feel free to just come here and be like "AGH WHY DON'T I JUST KNOW ALREADY GOD IT'S UNFAIR" because it really totally is.

pbutt (ha! we have another butt!) - lolz is like the ironic way to say "lol" and yet demonstrate how awesome and pomo you are. Even better is "lulz" which implies that you cannot be associated with the plebian IM addicts who would actually type the letters L-O-L in succession.

zen - I love it! I love PeeWee's Playhouse, no matter what disturbing rumors do occasionally fly. When you hear PITY PARTY, scream REAL LOUD!

Now I need to go work on my ball of gumbands. And wait not very patiently for an EMAIL that is actually FOR ME and not some crap marketing shit. And some spelunking. Because Z went to bed 40 minutes ago, and I Can't Go For That (No Can Do).
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 AM

Oh, and allow me to once again hop on the Zen Ziggurat of Love and Awesome Feelings. Seriously, I'm like "Oh God I need a BFP soon because I do not want to be all alone here talking about stupid mashed potatoes and screaming real loud and aaagh" and wait, I think I just turned into carrot_flowers temporarily there, but it's TROO.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 AM

BINKIN
uhm, yeah. you are definitely more emo that me because i don't know that band! but guess what?!?!?! imma download me some right frakking now!

AND...

DOOD. how do you know so much about lolz? i am ONLY going to write lulz now because i am SO too cool for LOL. for realz. i'm carrot-flowerZ for frakks sake.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Oh, and allow me to once again hop on the Zen Ziggurat of Love and Awesome Feelings. Seriously, I'm like "Oh God I need a BFP soon because I do not want to be all alone here talking about stupid mashed potatoes and screaming real loud and aaagh" and wait, I think I just turned into carrot_flowers temporarily there, but it's TROO.
yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!

i mean. it's not a good thing, but ya know. i like the holla and all.

User Tag List