•·.·´¯`·.·•October ~ CONCEIVING IN OUR 20's!•·.·´¯`·.·• - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Ann! Can you add me too? I know its not monday, Sorry!
Monday Check in: Well Wed actually
Name: Mrscompgeek/Shannon
Date:10-08
Where are you at in your cycle:CD50/4dpo
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply:SO TIRED today!!, Cramping yesterday and the day before but today just slight twinges in my lower abs/sides, woke up with nausea this morning and OMG my nipples hurt so bad!
Testing will probably start testing Oct 14TH but if I can make myself wait not until Oct 16th.
Thoughts:Not really getting too excited yet since I have had a weird cycle and thought I ovulated 3 other times, turns out it was none of them! Although I am having symptoms that I dont normally have right now so I take it thats a good sign??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 12:44 PM

Wednesday Check in: I missed Monday!
Name: Kali
Date:10-08
Where are you at in your cycle:CD68
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply:n/a
Testing:n/a
Thoughts:Just started on progesterone cream as prescribed by my midwife. I hope this brings on AF so I can get a new cycle!! I want a sibling for my son!

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak1207 View Post
Thoughts: I had a bad last few days . I'm thinking of giving up. I haven't temped in a week. I don't know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
Congrats Carlin and Erin!!!

Will you remove me from the list? It could just be a phase but I can't fathom being pregnant again right now. I'm just dealing with a lot and need to get 'me' sorted out first. I'm going to attempt not to come to the ttc boards anymore, but who knows. I wish I didn't have such an amazing husband and I could do what my heart wants right now which is just to run, to pack up a backpack and wander until I feel like I've found myself again. Thanks for the support I've received here over the past year and a half.
Rochelle, you will be so missed. I hope that you find the answers you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinsJuneBug View Post
Thoughts: I cant freakin believe it!!!!!!!!!!! i tried really really hard not to test early, but i couldnt help it! This was our last month TTC until we were gonna take a break...so im soooo happy!! Thank you all for everything and i wish everyone else lots of sticky eggs and baby dust.
Congrats again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Hi Ann! Can you add me too? I know its not monday, Sorry!
Welcome and good luck!

AFM: AF is tiptoeing in, as expected but never welcome. Oh, and I like RRL tea with only a little sweetener if any. If I infuse it with red clover I don't usually use any sweetener.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Old 10-08-2008, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Sigh

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley View Post
Sigh

Wife to DH of 5 years; Mommy to 3 dogs & 2 cats; Trying to conceive since 01/2008
Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks...I am back to no hope for this cycle.

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Thanks...I am back to no hope for this cycle.
Hang in there

Mum to Quinn, Aug 14th 2010
Old 10-09-2008, 09:03 AM

Aw ann! Sorry! Its not over yet though!

I have got incredible sore boobs!! DH says they are swollen. Thats a good thing right?? I also have had nausea on and off for 2 days. . .at 5dpo is that normal??
Old 10-09-2008, 09:53 AM

BFN this morning.
Anyone ever try the at home male fertility tests? DH agreed to take one, I'm going to pick it up on the way home.

Wife to DH of 5 years; Mommy to 3 dogs & 2 cats; Trying to conceive since 01/2008
Old 10-09-2008, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Sent DH out today to get some angus castus (vitex)...jumping on board that wagon I guess! lol

Old 10-09-2008, 03:04 PM

I'm stopping on the way home to get some progesterone cream, shatarvi and some wild yam root... Twins would be nice

Old 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondeb View Post
I'm stopping on the way home to get some progesterone cream, shatarvi and some wild yam root... Twins would be nice
No thanks to the yams! hehe...I do not want twins! hehe...
But I might give that shatarvi a try and the cream ...we shall see. Hopefully I wont need to get that far...see if vitex does the trick for me first!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
No thanks to the yams! hehe...I do not want twins! hehe...
But I might give that shatarvi a try and the cream ...we shall see. Hopefully I wont need to get that far...see if vitex does the trick for me first!
Here's to our new regime working!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:15 PM

I take shatavari in an infusion form (with several other herbs as well). I have been taking chasteberry in powdered capsule form 'cause someone was nice enough to gift me their leftovers

Still working on my herb order. I've been working on it for over a week. I really need to just finalize and submit it.

Oh, BFN this morning. So yeah. But I'm only 9dpo, I took the test more for giggles than anything. I'm still hoping this is the month, but emotionally I am getting mean, confused, and irritable. And every month I try to remember whether I get certain symptoms as PMS, and my notes in FF never quite clue me in. It's weird.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:15 PM

Oh, and twins run in DH's family. I wouldn't mind twins, although I think it'd be overwhelming at first, but twins are neat.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

I would just about cope with twins...I would have to. But I wouldnt be trying for them!...I would feel that would be throwing my HBAC out the window!

Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 PM

What if you're already prone to twins? Would it, like, double up? Oh, dear...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM

lol @ doubling up... I should hope not! I really wouldn't mind twins, I don't think. My MIL is a twin, and like I said, it runs in the family. My DH keeps reminding me of that :< One boy and one girl would be great because then I'd have one of each!

I just want to be pregnant, period, though. I have tried to decide if I would rather have a boy or a girl, and honestly I have no idea.

I got a BFN this morning, can't remember if I said (in the middle of a ridiculous work project so brain is swiss cheese). Tender boobs, really cranky and irritable, I want to eat everything in sight, post-O skin flareup is clearing up, but again, all this could be PMS. Though NORMALLY my face starts to break out again shortly before AF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The only "weird" symptom this month was the lower ab feeling, like I'd been doing crunches. Not really cramps. I'm hoping a week from now that AF still isn't here and that I have a BFP, but it's hard to be hopeful anymore, you know?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:05 PM - Thread Starter

I took a test at 8dpo O must admit and nothing...white white white...however today I took a test and I think I see a faint evap line. Which is something...even if still negative! lol

Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
I took a test at 8dpo O must admit and nothing...white white white...however today I took a test and I think I see a faint evap line. Which is something...even if still negative! lol
It's a second line!

Old 10-09-2008, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

Well...I can be hopeful or I can be realistic. I am just going to have to wait and see and will probably be testing every morning until AF shows or something better! lol... I did get such a faint line at 8dpo last cycle when I was really pregnant.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM

: for all three of you. binkin and Ann, quit torturing your selves with HPT's at 8dpo!

I am out, AF officially arrived this morning, although I could almost call yesterday CD1 too b/c the spotting yesterday was pretty heavy. Binkin, my cherri prediction was june/boy and I have now passed june by as bfp, conceive month, and edd since I got the reading. I really hope I do not have to wait til next june now. Maybe I will ask in the prediction thread if anyone thinks I should ask her for an update.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Old 10-09-2008, 06:39 PM

Hey, it's NINE dpo! I only did it 'cause carrot_flowers did some silly predictions in the Den and I wanted to do it for fun. It was... less fun than could have been hoped, but honestly I didn't expect anything. If what I felt two days ago was implantation, then it'd be a while yet.

Back to work with me.

Snow~Pea, I'm sorry AF arrived yet again. You stay so positive and I don't know how, cause after a year I am ready to burst. I would say go ahead and ask her for an update, she's always gotten back to me quickly and is friendly.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Hey, it's NINE dpo! I only did it 'cause carrot_flowers did some silly predictions in the Den and I wanted to do it for fun. It was... less fun than could have been hoped, but honestly I didn't expect anything. If what I felt two days ago was implantation, then it'd be a while yet. )
hey I say if you got extras...pee on them...cus in 4 days and you get the BFP you won't need them for awhile!! woot woot!

and girlfriend-binkin, don't get down, your chart looks awesome!

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 PM

Heck I know people here who POAS at 6/7 dpo!! Lol, If you got the cheap ones (Like I do-bought them 5 for $1.80) go for it!!! It somehow helps the waiting process. Lol
Old 10-09-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Heck I know people here who POAS at 6/7 dpo!! Lol, If you got the cheap ones (Like I do-bought them 5 for $1.80) go for it!!! It somehow helps the waiting process. Lol
That's what I told DH, but then he said, it doesn't since I get frustrated with BFNs, I just tell him to leave his logic out of it and let me be

Old 10-09-2008, 08:00 PM

its your pee, you will do what you want with it..thank-you-very-much.

always :
Old 10-09-2008, 09:50 PM

I'm trying really hard not to POAS again

I just have this hope still that we did it this time. But I'm scared of a BFN

Old 10-09-2008, 09:56 PM

Sunny... your Bully is so cute!!

This is our "boston" But he's got to be crossed with a bulldog

Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondeb View Post
Sunny... your Bully is so cute!!

This is our "boston" But he's got to be crossed with a bulldog
crazy thing is our mini bulldog is a "mini" because her grandma was a boston and then I guess her dad was a frenchy...so technically she's a mutt, but shes a mini mutt so we will keep her. Your boston on the other hand is adorable he's even smaller than ours! CUTE!

(that off topic conversation brought to you by: women who need to get pregnant so they aren't fawning over their dogs night and day...we now return you to your regularly scheduled cervical fluids and pregnancy symptom obsessing...)

always :

User Tag List