Late October thru Mid-November FREAKFEST! (Oct/Nov testers) - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 387 Old 11-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thanks....
AF is due next tuesday. i think i am about 10 DPO but i'm not 100% on that since i am not temping. UGH i don't know, i feel like a basket case kind of, i just can't believe what an emotional ride this all is! it's insane, i really was hoping to keep it together this time. i feel i can barely function as all i can think about is if i am pregnant or not, o'h and let's not forget about all the "symptoms". last time i had those they were totally imagined. i keep wondering now about the test i took, i accidentally got rapid response instead of early response, probably doesn't matter much but when i was looking over the pamphlet it said you must test after a late period and i recall the early response giving a table of probable early test percentages. i think i'm just obsessing. i could scream.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 387 Old 11-12-2008, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
thanks....
AF is due next tuesday. i think i am about 10 DPO but i'm not 100% on that since i am not temping. UGH i don't know, i feel like a basket case kind of, i just can't believe what an emotional ride this all is! it's insane, i really was hoping to keep it together this time. i feel i can barely function as all i can think about is if i am pregnant or not
TTC is a crazy ride. Last cycle I was a disaster by the middle of the 2WW.

FWIW I think it's possible you're only 9dpo, assuming ovulation typically happens after the last day of EWCM.

Erin, mom to DD (1/06) and DS (10/09)
#363 of 387 Old 11-12-2008, 06:27 PM

thanks AUFILIA i'm feeling a bit better, it comes and goes as i am sure everyone here can relate to. i know it's not over but i am just not feeling it, i feel empty ........and the symptoms are better today also, i think my body was/is fighting something. anywhoo...the next try isn't too far away.
#364 of 387 Old 11-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
thanks AUFILIA i'm feeling a bit better, it comes and goes as i am sure everyone here can relate to. i know it's not over but i am just not feeling it, i feel empty ........and the symptoms are better today also, i think my body was/is fighting something. anywhoo...the next try isn't too far away.
Seroiusly, We can relate... I'm feeling the same way, but have to keep reminding myself that I'm only around 12 dpo with Monday being "D" day.... I was just saying on another thread that I feel like bawling like a baby right now. (btw; I got a BFN today) But I have to keep in mind that the "fat lady isn't singing yet" and it just ain't over til it's over. But hope is diminishing for this month, sigh...
:
#365 of 387 Old 11-13-2008, 02:39 PM

ok so i tested and got a bfn so i m going to wait a few more days and try again...hoping af doesnt show up....boo
#366 of 387 Old 11-13-2008, 03:21 PM

went and got digitals last night. got a "NOT PREGNANT" this morning. DH and i were together while waiting for the results and it helped being with him. i didn't feel as sad this time. it's so frustrating since i am actually still experiencing sensations in my body i equate with possible symptoms. i just don't want to get my hopes up this time. not feeling quite as nutty as before but i am pretty tired from all of the emotions i have been dealing with the last few days. :yawning:
#367 of 387 Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

Awww, a whole pile of BFNs! I'm sending you girls a big bunch of

#368 of 387 Old 11-13-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufilia View Post
Awww, a whole pile of BFNs! I'm sending you girls a big bunch of
#369 of 387 Old 11-14-2008, 01:17 AM

OK so what i am going to do is list my *symptoms* for posterity's sake. AND if i find myself in the 2ww next month i will hopefully remember these better as not to be fooled again. : the biggest one so far is how hungry i am at night. i am not typically this hungry every night. i know it is not stress hunger as it gets worse if i don't eat. second thing is i have a slight full feeling and some cramping from time to time in my lower abdomen. also i feel a little AF ish off and on. i wiped tonight and saw a bit of brown spotting. i am pretty moody too. i am very glad i have support here and that atleast a lot of you understand me right now.
#370 of 387 Old 11-14-2008, 02:05 AM

Quote:
OK so what i am going to do is list my *symptoms* for posterity's sake. AND if i find myself in the 2ww next month i will hopefully remember these better as not to be fooled again. : the biggest one so far is how hungry i am at night. i am not typically this hungry every night. i know it is not stress hunger as it gets worse if i don't eat. second thing is i have a slight full feeling and some cramping from time to time in my lower abdomen. also i feel a little AF ish off and on. i wiped tonight and saw a bit of brown spotting. i am pretty moody too. i am very glad i have support here and that atleast a lot of you understand me right now.
Hi there, just wanted to say that I would be THRILLED to have brown spotting on day 10 (which is what I think you are right now)

Anyways, I'm 9 dpo, and I am so depressed (inwardly). I feel so restless and cannot concentrate on anything. I'm going against my better judgement and testing in the morning, even though I swear it off every cycle.

Anyways, hi everyone, sorry to barge in! om deep breaths....

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#371 of 387 Old 11-14-2008, 02:19 PM

more spotting today and it was pinkish mixed with brown. i don't think i usually have spotting before AF but then again i am not usually obsessively checking either! i guess it could be AF, she has come as early as cycle day 24 which is tomorrow YIKES!!!! it's almost over either way, WHEW!!!! i'm so glad!

Court i know how you feel, :
#372 of 387 Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 PM

OK so i have to post you this update, i went to see my acupuncturist today for my regular monthly session. i told her we were TTC etc..... when she felt my pulses she told me they felt like pregnancy pulses as they were different than my usual ones. AND she said i could be pregnant! WAY to get a girl EXCITED!!!! i already felt pretty hopeful going in b/c of the spotting this morning. my LP is an average of 15 days which wouldn't put AF till monday or tuesday....... O h dear i WAS feeling much calmer too!!!
#373 of 387 Old 11-15-2008, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Weeeelllll I guess I'm back in for TTC November. AF showed up.

#374 of 387 Old 11-15-2008, 07:55 PM

Aufilia
#375 of 387 Old 11-15-2008, 08:49 PM

i think you know who is on her way! i'm pink when i wipe AND i got a BFN just now. i have been so happy thinking i may be pregnant kwim? i am so pissed WTF if she comes today this is the shortest LP for me EVER!!! my cycles seem sort of whack. my last cycle was 30 days which is so long for me, they average 26 days. AND my average LP is 15 days!! POO. well guess i can have wine at the wine tasting tonight. i'm gonna start temping again i guess. yay.
#376 of 387 Old 11-15-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufilia View Post
Weeeelllll I guess I'm back in for TTC November. AF showed up.
I'm so sorry Aufilia

Married Mama to two girls, A (4/06) and I (9/09).

#377 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
i think you know who is on her way! i'm pink when i wipe AND i got a BFN just now. i have been so happy thinking i may be pregnant kwim? i am so pissed WTF if she comes today this is the shortest LP for me EVER!!! my cycles seem sort of whack. my last cycle was 30 days which is so long for me, they average 26 days. AND my average LP is 15 days!! POO. well guess i can have wine at the wine tasting tonight. i'm gonna start temping again i guess. yay.
Oh no, so sorry. What a let down after your exciting acupuncture visit got you pumped...

:

Hugs to the victims of AF

I'm just here waiting for my turn for that evil visit. I'm hiding-shhhhhh.
#378 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 05:24 PM

take me out coach. I am not ready to play, today...

AF is here and she is an angry son of a gun....

dang gina!

many hugs to you gals, especially October moon, I had a short LP too...I think it had something to do with the moon...when it's a full moon about to happen in a cycle towards the end I notice my lp is shorter like it wants to get in sinc with the tides and the moon....
oh well AF dropped her huge carpet bag on my doorstep yesterday morning, so I'm out.

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
#379 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 06:48 PM

I usually lurk when I'm TTC but decided to jump in today...

I got a faint on Friday -- I had to test because my boobs hurt so much! My AF is actually due tomorrow (Monday). I'm getting all the symptoms I got last time I was pregnant, so that's a good sign! But I'm a hesitant person -- for me, a is no guarantee of a :. Still, I'm hopeful.

I'll watch my temp on Thurs when it should jump. Haven't even told DH yet... I get so nervous that I have to keep it to myself. Last pregnancy, I couldn't even say the words "I'm pregnant" to my DH -- I had to show him the ultrasound so he could figure it out.

Kristin

Mama to Laurel '06 & high needs Will '09
Crunchy in mainstream suburbia | Sleep-deprived WAHM
#380 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 07:34 PM

sunnykbird sorry you got you know who, but happy trying next time for sure!!!!

majorsky congrats!!! :::

as for me i know this sounds crazy, and maybe it is, but i still have a little hope. AF didn't show yet, i am so not sure what to think. i read that implantation can take several days and that some spotting can occur during that time. it's just the faintest pink color every now and again. as far as the BFN -maybe it's still too early? i don't know, perhaps i am in denial and it's pathetic? i waver between feeling like i am pregnant and feeling like there is no way i am. sometimes i want to go to sleep and not wake up until i am either pregnant or have AF.
#381 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
sometimes i want to go to sleep and not wake up until i am either pregnant or have AF.
I have definitely been there! Here's a hug to help you get through those trying times.

Kristin

Mama to Laurel '06 & high needs Will '09
Crunchy in mainstream suburbia | Sleep-deprived WAHM
#382 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 08:42 PM

vegan_mama ::: i so hope you get your BFP!
#383 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon;12622556
as for me i know this sounds [I
crazy[/I], and maybe it is, but i still have a little hope. AF didn't show yet, i am so not sure what to think. i read that implantation can take several days and that some spotting can occur during that time. it's just the faintest pink color every now and again. as far as the BFN -maybe it's still too early? i don't know, perhaps i am in denial and it's pathetic? i waver between feeling like i am pregnant and feeling like there is no way i am. sometimes i want to go to sleep and not wake up until i am either pregnant or have AF.
It takes 3 days after implantation to get a BFP..... I'm stalking you

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#384 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
i waver between feeling like i am pregnant and feeling like there is no way i am. sometimes i want to go to sleep and not wake up until i am either pregnant or have AF.
i understand! I'm now two weeks late with nothing but negative tests...

Katelin (24) married to DH (23) since 05/09 and mother to DD born 08/10. Ttc #2 since Jan 11! Hoping for good luck in 03-11..my birth month
chartnew.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/229f8c
#385 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateylady View Post
i understand! I'm now two weeks late with nothing but negative tests...
OH DEAR! how ya doing? hope you find out soon.
#386 of 387 Old 11-16-2008, 10:50 PM

katylady why you don't get blood work huh?

i would be FLIPPING out by now...

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
#387 of 387 Old 11-17-2008, 02:52 AM - Thread Starter

PLEASE MOVE TO OUR NEW Nov/Dec THREAD HERE

Thanks.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page