Late October thru Mid-November FREAKFEST! (Oct/Nov testers) - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to update....I am 11 dpo and temps are normal, my lower back has started to ache, and boobs are becoming tender...not good signs for me. AF should be here on Friday 11/7. 7's are normally lucky for me (my B-Day is 7/1/77, DH and I married in year 7, DH is a '77, etc......so I was hoping the power of 7 was gonna help out this month...we'll see, but I don't think so.

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny65 View Post
Just wanted to update....I am 11 dpo and temps are normal, my lower back has started to ache, and boobs are becoming tender...not good signs for me. AF should be here on Friday 11/7. 7's are normally lucky for me (my B-Day is 7/1/77, DH and I married in year 7, DH is a '77, etc......so I was hoping the power of 7 was gonna help out this month...we'll see, but I don't think so.
Hey, I only did temping for one month, so I'm no expert but your temps look really good. I know it's still early, but hang in there. The Power Of 7 is still in full swing -- don't give in yet!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Hooray Amy!
I've been reading your posts the past few days and then missed the confirmation of a BFP! I'm so excited for you and your family! :

My update:
I've been feeling cramps for what seems like a week. This sometimes precedes my period so I didn't think much of it. Yesterday I felt super tired and took a big nap. Also not uncommon since I'm a teacher and a mom to a toddler. Breast tenderness! Hmm. Maybe a sign. Now today I was at the park with my DD and got a huge wave of nausea. I thought I was going to get sick behind the swings! The nausea passed.
I wanted to POAS this morning when I got up. I thought I had one test waiting...then I discovered an empty box!
Looks like DD and I will be taking a long walk to the store.

Married Mama to two girls, A (4/06) and I (9/09).

Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenStar View Post
Hooray Amy!
I've been reading your posts the past few days and then missed the confirmation of a BFP! I'm so excited for you and your family! :

My update:
I've been feeling cramps for what seems like a week. This sometimes precedes my period so I didn't think much of it. Yesterday I felt super tired and took a big nap. Also not uncommon since I'm a teacher and a mom to a toddler. Breast tenderness! Hmm. Maybe a sign. Now today I was at the park with my DD and got a huge wave of nausea. I thought I was going to get sick behind the swings! The nausea passed.
I wanted to POAS this morning when I got up. I thought I had one test waiting...then I discovered an empty box!
Looks like DD and I will be taking a long walk to the store.
Go get a test!!!! POST SOON!!!!

Good timing for a teacher! I'm so glad to not have school today that I am still in my pj's....

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
Old 11-04-2008, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
firewoman -- Oooh that is a neat site! Thanks for posting it.

Sijae -- Hi and welcome! I've got you down for 11/11 testing. Good luck!

Rhiannon -- Nausea sounds "good".

BeauGeek -- Your temps look good. The good news is that you don't actually have to be positive to get pregnant.

Jasmine -- Ok, I'll change you to the 11th. That sounds like it would be reeally late for AF....

Amy -- When you start to have symptoms it'll likely seem more "real" to both of you. And then once you get a u/s and can feel kicking...

Honeybunny -- Hang in there! I've heard people have all those symptoms in the 2WW, too.

RavenStar -- Ooooh good luck! I'll be checking back obsessively for your results (in between clicking "refresh" on cnn.com).

Erin, mom to DD (1/06) and DS (10/09)
Old 11-04-2008, 02:50 PM

I think I'm waiting to know now -- FF gave me crosshairs this morning, but only based on my having discarded a temp on Sunday, so I guess I'm tentatively waiting to know. Ugh.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:45 PM

well, i'm officially late.. Af didn't come yesterday or yet today, although i'm sure she will soon, probably delayed by stress

Katelin (24) married to DH (23) since 05/09 and mother to DD born 08/10. Ttc #2 since Jan 11! Hoping for good luck in 03-11..my birth month
chartnew.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/229f8c
Old 11-04-2008, 03:46 PM

Good luck Ravenstar! let us know!!

Katelin (24) married to DH (23) since 05/09 and mother to DD born 08/10. Ttc #2 since Jan 11! Hoping for good luck in 03-11..my birth month
Old 11-04-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateylady View Post
well, i'm officially late.. Af didn't come yesterday or yet today, although i'm sure she will soon, probably delayed by stress
I hope its a weee-one and not stress hang in there!!

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
Old 11-04-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclady View Post
Go get a test!!!! POST SOON!!!!

Good timing for a teacher! I'm so glad to not have school today that I am still in my pj's....
I like to stay in my PJs too on days with no school.
So....
DD and I took a big walk to the store. While I was there I felt like AF was coming. I bought the tests anyway, put DD in the stroller and booked home. DD fell asleep and is getting a good nap. I checked and no AF!
The test said "Not pregnant". Boo.
However, I tested in the middle of the day 1-2 days before my period is due!
If there's no AF by tomorrow a.m., I will test again and let you know!

It's funny how my brain gets so ahead of itself. I already had a scenario planned out. I'd get a BFP, make a shirt for DD that says "I'm going to be a big sister!" and surprise DH when he gets home from work! Then DD could wear that shirt to grandma and grandpa's on friday! Ha ha. I had a lot of time to think to and from the store. We'll see! Lots of excitement today between this and waiting to find out who's our next president.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter

RavenStar -- I've always heard the digitals aren't as sensitive. I suppose it really depends on the brand, though.

anonyma -- Thanks! I wasn't quite sure. I'll move you to the Waiting group.

Katey -- Oooh good luck!

Old 11-05-2008, 01:32 PM

Ravenstar did you test again today?

Old 11-05-2008, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Valid -- Wow, looking good this morning! sup When might you test?

Honey -- I saw your thread about your tests and I think it could go either way.... are you going to test again or wait?

Katey -- And what about YOU? Today's the day we have marked down on the list.....

RavenStar -- Waiting for news!!

Sunnybird -- Looks like you have an O.... what might your testing date be, for the list?

Old 11-05-2008, 03:24 PM

Aufilia- lol, i know i know. but i figured i wouldn't test since i got a negative on the 3rd. idk, you think i should test? period's still not here..but i'm only cycle day 34. 3 days late

Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM

I'm starting to have a hard time keeping track of all my threads! I am 9dpo, my boobs hurt pretty badly, really, and have since 5dpo. More than they have before. I'm afraid it's just the Vitex increasing progesterone, but my chart looks good too... so... who can tell? :

Anyway, I'll be testing... um... hm, as late as I can hold out. Let's say 14dpo, so... 11/10?

I'll try to go back through and catch up later.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM

Hi there,
I did test again this morning and still a "Not pregnant" result. I even woke up at the crack of dawn and I'm not a morning person. AF is due either today or tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I'll probably wait a few more days before testing again. If still no AF, then I'll buy a different test.
Katey, sounds like you're waiting too.
Aufilia, I hope you're right and that the test isn't sensitive enough. Or maybe it's still too early to test. I'll keep you posted.
Jess

Old 11-05-2008, 07:17 PM

Well, Im done...AF showed today. Couple of days early, but better early than late I guess. So I guess I'll be seeing some of you ladies next month too!
Old 11-05-2008, 07:33 PM

Hi, I should be testing on 11/15. Good luck everyone!

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufilia View Post
Valid -- Wow, looking good this morning! sup When might you test?

Honey -- I saw your thread about your tests and I think it could go either way.... are you going to test again or wait?

Katey -- And what about YOU? Today's the day we have marked down on the list.....

RavenStar -- Waiting for news!!

Sunnybird -- Looks like you have an O.... what might your testing date be, for the list?

yeah FF gave me an O but honestly I don't know why....i sort of made up that Sunday temp cus I woke up waaaaaay late and was already dressed and ready to go by the time I temped...it wasn't soaring or anything...it was just sort of regular for me.
Soooooooooooooo FF is saying I should temp on the 16th...but I have no faith at all. ya hear me? none.

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 AM

13 dpo, come on No AF! Hoping she stays far away.

Married Mom to K(8), K(7) & C born March 23rd.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauGeek View Post
13 dpo, come on No AF! Hoping she stays far away.
Me too!! 13dpo....hopefully more days of post-O w/ no

Good Luck

Old 11-06-2008, 01:31 PM

FF says possibly triphasic chart. I think it looks good. My boobs still hurt like the dickens and all of a sudden here I am feeling dizzy nauseated -- hmmm. Could this be it? : (I don't even know if nausea is possible, at this early point....)

FF says test date should be Sunday. I don't know. I want to wait as long as I can hold out, because I am so hopeful and don't want that crushed with a BFN.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny65 View Post
Me too!! 13dpo....hopefully more days of post-O w/ no

Good Luck
Good luck to you!! Glad to see someone at the same dpo as I...do you have any symptoms?

Old 11-06-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
FF says possibly triphasic chart. I think it looks good. My boobs still hurt like the dickens and all of a sudden here I am feeling dizzy nauseated -- hmmm. Could this be it? : (I don't even know if nausea is possible, at this early point....)

FF says test date should be Sunday. I don't know. I want to wait as long as I can hold out, because I am so hopeful and don't want that crushed with a BFN.
:: Hope this it for you!

Old 11-06-2008, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Jasmine --

Penstamon -- Hi and welcome. I've added you to the list.

Katey -- How about TODAY? Any updates?

Binkin -- I moved you on the list, thanks. Your chart is looking niiiiice... I hope that temp stays up over the next couple days. It's not too early to feel symptoms, ime. If your hormones are changed enough to raise the temp up I think they can totally start affecting your body.

RavenStar -- Still no AF? Remind me, what day do you think you ovulated?

Sunnykbird -- How is your temp today? Even if you took Sunday's temp out it would still give you an O on either Sat or Sun based on the rise starting Monday.

BeauGeek & Honeybunny -- Glad you're both still in the running. I have hope for you for this month.

Yeeesh, I don't know why I keep thinking it's Friday already. Wishful thinking? I failed to temp at all today, I woke up too many times and then DD came running in at 5:30 to climb in bed with me. I don't like to temp when she's in there because she gets too excited by the thermometer beeping and then won't lay still again.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM

Aufilia-
I think I ovulated on day 18 of this cycle. That was OCT 23. AF is due today but so far hasn't shown up. We'll see!

Old 11-06-2008, 04:37 PM

4 DPO.....not freaking out yet, not holding my breath. last time it crept in with each passing day. i'm holding out hope i can keep it together this time round.....but i do wonder if we have a little ball of cells floating around in there.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:26 PM

I tested with a digital today..4 days late now but it said not pregnant. That's okay, my day will come

No temp today Aufilia? bummer, i love looking at those. I'm going to try to temp next month and see how it goes. Seems fun!

Good luck ladies!!

Old 11-06-2008, 06:48 PM

so check it, I entered my legit temp today and it moved it too ....MONDAY?

what the hec?

always :
- baby boy arrived in Oct 2009!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:54 PM

I'd planned originally to test today, but decided to wait till tomorrow when AF is due, because I hate getting BFNs. I'm pretty nervous because I'm having more symptoms--dizziness and fatigue--but the last time I had symptoms it was nothing, as I've mentioned here before... Anyway, today I'm so tired I can hardly focus enough to write this. And I got plenty of sleep last night.

RavenStar, we've got almost the same cycle.

Rhiannon (33), writer and grad student. Miscarriages in 5/08, 3/09, and 7/09.  Deliriously happy mom to DD (10 mos), 8 weeks premature and miracle baby.  Remembering her twin brother, lost 5/10 to pulmonary hypoplasia after PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membranes).

User Tag List