*~* TWW - Early November *~* - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-12-2008, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
penstamon that's cute that you wrapped up the test and gave it to your DH : i may use that one if the time comes!!!

Contrariety : how many more days till AF? this part is the hardest IMHO!!!

anne1140 BIG

KaliShanti ::

Sijae
i hope next month is your month, happy trying....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Who Else is still in the TWW here?

I am still in... for now. I felt like AF was coming all day- the wet crampy feeling you know? Kept checking for blood- none. At least I'm not spotting early like last "normal" cycle. Cervix still closed and hard, though higher up. Moody. We'll see what my temps do tomorrow.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Old 11-13-2008, 03:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
FF finally crosshaired me on the day that I figured was correct, so I'm with ya. Not expecting much, but there's always a chance for a miracle

Mom to 3 , 1 , 10 hermit crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12
Old 11-13-2008, 03:41 AM

Quote:

I am still in... for now. I felt like AF was coming all day- the wet crampy feeling you know? Kept checking for blood- none. At least I'm not spotting early like last "normal" cycle. Cervix still closed and hard, though higher up. Moody. We'll see what my temps do tomorrow.
I'm still in. 9dpo.

I couldn't wait any longer...and took one of those cheap internet test strips today. I SWEAR I saw a faint little line there-we're talking super faint- but swear it was there. Then all my touching the test screwed it up and you couldn't tell what your were seeing anymore. So I thought...Oh, I'll just do another one when I get home. Unfortunately, I had to pee REALLY bad at work tonight, and it wasn't until I had already started peeing that I remembered..OH CRAP, I wanted to POAS when I get home. Oops. SO later, w/ stupid dilluted urine, I peed on a first response....and BFN. Grrrr.

My temps...on the other hand....are higher than they have EVER been in this 8 month process. So that's something, I hope.

SUPER HAPPY CONGRATS to those w/ the BFPS!!!!

Married to my favorite man, homeschoolin' mama to a question-asking bug hunter (6) ; a twirling, shy, silly girl (4); a hurricane of boy energy (2), and expecting #4 in April 2014.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

ME!
Still in, but losing hope... I'm 12dpo today, with a BFN this AM. UGH! I swear when/if (?) AF comes, I'm going to be a ridiculous fool bawling like a baby. :
sigh.

I guess I shouldn't get my hopes down yet, as I still have until Monday before AF is "scheduled" to show her ugliest side. I mentioned earlier (I think on a different thread, sorry, I lost track and I might be repeating myself), I didn't have my usual dull crampy feeling after O day this time. Also, no pms bloating and gas as i usually do in the early dpo's. My cervix feels soft, and I felt like it was too early to soften before AF- maybe AF will come early (ARG!) I don't know. I thought I was doing good. I was also trying SO HARD to not obsess about symptoms, but GEEEESH! It's so hard to not notice everything! Oh well.... We'll just wait and see. and wait and wait and wait and...
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_mama View Post
ME!
Still in, but losing hope... I'm 12dpo today, with a BFN this AM. UGH! I swear when/if (?) AF comes, I'm going to be a ridiculous fool bawling like a baby. :
sigh.

I guess I shouldn't get my hopes down yet, as I still have until Monday before AF is "scheduled" to show her ugliest side. I mentioned earlier (I think on a different thread, sorry, I lost track and I might be repeating myself), I didn't have my usual dull crampy feeling after O day this time. Also, no pms bloating and gas as i usually do in the early dpo's. My cervix feels soft, and I felt like it was too early to soften before AF- maybe AF will come early (ARG!) I don't know. I thought I was doing good. I was also trying SO HARD to not obsess about symptoms, but GEEEESH! It's so hard to not notice everything! Oh well.... We'll just wait and see. and wait and wait and wait and...
Don't lose hope yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learnlovebe View Post
I'm still in. 9dpo.

I couldn't wait any longer...and took one of those cheap internet test strips today. I SWEAR I saw a faint little line there-we're talking super faint- but swear it was there. Then all my touching the test screwed it up and you couldn't tell what your were seeing anymore. So I thought...Oh, I'll just do another one when I get home. Unfortunately, I had to pee REALLY bad at work tonight, and it wasn't until I had already started peeing that I remembered..OH CRAP, I wanted to POAS when I get home. Oops. SO later, w/ stupid dilluted urine, I peed on a first response....and BFN. Grrrr.

My temps...on the other hand....are higher than they have EVER been in this 8 month process. So that's something, I hope.

SUPER HAPPY CONGRATS to those w/ the BFPS!!!!
Any updates??? I hope you get a BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
FF finally crosshaired me on the day that I figured was correct, so I'm with ya. Not expecting much, but there's always a chance for a miracle
I hope for a miracle for you!

AFM: Temp went back up this morning! Still crampy and AF feeling but no sign of her yet. My LP is officially longer today than the last time so that's good.

How does my chart look?

http://forums.ovusoft.com/chart.asp?id=kalishanti
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1553df

Still have a chance?

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I'm OUT ! Finally, after an unexpected 3 week wait, AF arrived yesterday evening. At least we get to start over. I definitely enjoy this part of the cycle more than the TWW. I think the tooth extraction and the necessary ibuprofen caused the delay. I will be using OPKs next time around though, as I really would like to KNOW that I'm O-ing (even though I think I am).

Congratulations to Penstamon and Blissful Maia! :

learnlovebe - Hope it really was a line!

I think I'll start a waiting to O thread mid to late November, and all of us with AF visiting can relocate there to wait it out until the next TWW. Hoping to see more BFPs!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 11-13-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
Contrariety : how many more days till AF? this part is the hardest IMHO!!!

Well... my last period was wonky and I haven't been charting for a few months, so it's hard to say. I *never* spot before AF, but I did for a few days last month, so I don't know when, exactly, to consider the beginning of AF. I usually ovulate around day 18, and I'm pretty sure I felt ovulation pains on the 3rd... normally, my LP is 10-12 days, so.... that means... sometime this weekend... tested today and got a BFN, my boobs don't feel full anymore, but they are still sensitive... so who knows?

If I am... cool. If I'm not, cool. I'm good either way.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:25 PM

i'm still in, at about 10-11 DPO AF is supposed to come on tuesday. i took a digital this morning "NOT PREGNANT".
Old 11-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
i'm still in, at about 10-11 DPO AF is supposed to come on tuesday. i took a digital this morning "NOT PREGNANT".
Octobermoon, I'm here with you sistah! Holding your hand... we both will be possibly knowing something on Tuesday. Gulp.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:15 PM

kalishanti, your chart looks good! Granted, I am so NOT an expert in charting and temps, so my opinion probably doesn't mean much.

lisko, sorry af decided to grace you w/ her presence. ((HUGS)))

I must have been seeing things yesterday, becaues I took another test this morning, a first response (Is there an acronym for those?), and bfn.

*running to go pull it out of the garbage and check it again, just to be sure*

yup, still a definite BFN.

My temps are still high...98.6 2 days in a row, which is still the highest my am temps have been in 8 months of charting.

However, I would have to stretch to say I've had any symptoms. There are 3 instances I guess I could count: 1) for a brief moment, earlier this week I was hyper-sensitive to smell. I was like I could smell EVERYTHING that was in the room. But, that hasn't happened yet.
2) the last Saturday night (only 5dpo) I just about fell asleep on the couch. I NEVER do that, I'm the night owl, always up late, my dh always falls asleep on the couch.
3) i felt a slight achy feeling down in my "lower region". the other night, just for a minute or two.

That's IT. I would barely consider them symtoms if I wasn't trying to reach for it! MY boobs don't hurt, I've got energy (well, I have to, I'm packin for our vacation, errrr, visit to my in-laws).
I'm rambling now.

I"m testing again in the AM~ agh! I'm a glutton!

Married to my favorite man, homeschoolin' mama to a question-asking bug hunter (6) ; a twirling, shy, silly girl (4); a hurricane of boy energy (2), and expecting #4 in April 2014.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
I must have been seeing things yesterday, becaues I took another test this morning, a first response (Is there an acronym for those?), and bfn.
FRER, First Response Early Result

Wife to DH of 5 years; Mommy to 3 dogs & 2 cats; Trying to conceive since 01/2008
Old 11-14-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_mama View Post
Octobermoon, I'm here with you sistah! Holding your hand... we both will be possibly knowing something on Tuesday. Gulp.
yes soon we shall KNOW, KNOW. :
Old 11-14-2008, 03:36 AM

GAH! So today I spotted... a little but with EWCM?!? : I've never had that before.... so if I'm not PG, something very weird is happening for me this cycle. I absolutely did not imagine the cramping 5 dpo, which was bad enough I wanted ibuprofen. I did NOT imagine my boobs swollen and very sensitive, especially since I woke up one day and they felt completely normal again. I'm also not imagining this EWCM/spotting business, which is weird for me. Blech.

More than anything, I hate not knowing. I figure I'll know here pretty quick, when AF shows up full force, which is what I'm expecting now. So I think I'll call this 2WW done for me, unless I have even more weirdness. Who knows?

Thank you, ladies for letting me crash your waiting party! Congrats to those needing congrats and good luck to those needing good luck!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
*continues to stalk charts*

Alicewyf: Doula, wife to DH, and mama to Lillian (7/09) , Daniel (6/12), and and a new little one joining us in July 2015!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 PM

BFN this morning (TCOYF says I'm 12 DPO, FF says 13DPO). No spotting. Creamy, kinda eggy CM. Cervix firm and closed. Temps high.

No more testing until Tuesday if AF holds off. At least my LP is lengthening, right?

Next cycle, I'm not going to test until 16DPO or after. And I'm not going to temp after ovulation is confirmed (maybe until 5-6DPO). This is wayyyy too stressful, especially since I thought we had a really good chance this month.

Good luck to all of us still waiting!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:24 PM

BFN this morning. I'm starting to lose hope. My temps went down a little bit this morning, but they're still pretty high for me, so I don't know what to think. I wish I could just KNOW, you know?

Old 11-14-2008, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewyf View Post
*continues to stalk charts*
:

: : KaliShanti!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:09 PM

SO GET THIS! i had my monthly acupuncture appointment today, after having some spotting this morning, (cm tinged with pink streaks and a little brown) i went in with a boost of confidence. she told me my pulses felt different and that i "could" be pregnant!! so now my hopes are lit up like the fourth of july.....she is pregnant herself so she must know what i am going through a little SHEESH!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:22 PM

Quote:
SO GET THIS! i had my monthly acupuncture appointment today, after having some spotting this morning, (cm tinged with pink streaks and a little brown) i went in with a boost of confidence. she told me my pulses felt different and that i "could" be pregnant!! so now my hopes are lit up like the fourth of july.....she is pregnant herself so she must know what i am going through a little SHEESH!!!
Wow, exciting! Good luck!!!

This is only our first month ttc after bcp. Due for my period around Tuesday but not 100% b/c first month off of pill. I've had weird symptoms though--sheer exhaustion, starving when I should be full, butterflies in stomach, lower back pain one day, really weak earlier this week, really burpy too. Trying not to obsess but that's nearly impossible! This morning took a test and got a bfn. Knew it was too soon to tell but really wanted to try anyway. I'll give it a few more days and see what happens.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Wow, exciting! Good luck!!!

This is only our first month ttc after bcp. Due for my period around Tuesday but not 100% b/c first month off of pill. I've had weird symptoms though--sheer exhaustion, starving when I should be full, butterflies in stomach, lower back pain one day, really weak earlier this week, really burpy too. Trying not to obsess but that's nearly impossible! This morning took a test and got a bfn. Knew it was too soon to tell but really wanted to try anyway. I'll give it a few more days and see what happens.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Exciting! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Old 11-19-2008, 11:55 AM

Finally, on 16dpo......

I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it! It's been 8 months of trying for #2!!!!!!!

I just wanna dance!

::::

Old 11-19-2008, 11:57 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:::
Old 11-19-2008, 01:52 PM

:::
Old 11-19-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Finally, on 16dpo......

I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it! It's been 8 months of trying for #2!!!!!!!

I just wanna dance!

::::
Congrats!:

And octobermoon, I guess we're cycle buddies, right?

Old 11-19-2008, 04:19 PM

kalishanti yes i guess we are cycle buddies!!! and i am also a follower of Christ :
Old 11-19-2008, 07:28 PM

Hooray learnlovebe!!:::

Married Mama to two girls, A (4/06) and I (9/09).

User Tag List