please show me pics of your bfp at 11dpo with a first response early result - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was 11dpo yesterday when I got my bfp. The lines are really, really dark, the same color, maybe darker than the control line. I've taken three of them, from different batches and they are all like that. I saw some 11dpo bfps with FRER online and they weren't that dark.

I've had rotten luck with hpts lately, so I"m trying to reassure myself that this is normal Oh, and I"m certain that I"m 11dpo, temp shift and OPK confirmed ovulation. Oh, and I took two opks today and both had darker than the control line lines.

Ok, for those of you who don't have pics...here are what mine look like...did yours look like this? http://i34.tinypic.com/ix82ed.jpg
#2 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 06:00 PM

I don't have a picture, but I took a FRER at 10 DPO and it was VERY faint, but visible. Look on peeonastick.com. There are lots of pics on that site of all different tests. Maybe you are having twins? Ask for a quantitive beta HCG and see if your levels are high.

Stephanie-33 lucky mama of 5 precious ones: DD-12, DS-9 , DS-6 , and DD-3 and Bridget Alannah  SHE'S ONE NOW! loving wife to DH-38
#3 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 06:20 PM

Wow. Those are super dark! Congrats, by the way! Maybe you just implanted early? Did you use FMU? I implanted early and got a BFP at 11dpo. I took my tests in the evening without holding my urine for too long. They were light. Two days later I decided to take a test with FMU and it was mega dark.
#4 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks!

I had a temp dip at 8dpo, so I think maybe implantation was then. Only one was with fmu.

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/15baf6
#5 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 07:45 PM

since you started charting midcycle (since I see no menses listed only spotting and watery cm at the start of the chart), is it possible you ovulated on Oct 7? That doesn't explain the pos opk mid cycle, unless that was also because of pregnancy, and the one after was just a bad one..

I suspect you're further along than you think

ok, I saw in your DDC that you had a positive test early in the cycle, then a negative, then another positive and negative. You saw your mw for a beta and it was negative - but was it a quantitative test or a qualitative test? I suspect it was a qualitative test and you could have been very early in your pregnancy so it didn't register because a qualitative blood test is just like a pee test - it has a threshold of so much hcg. If you aren't far enough along, it will be falsely negative.

are you planning an u/s?
#6 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 08:42 PM - Thread Starter

That spotting was probably my first pp period. The beta was quantitative, it was less than 2. I'm pretty sure I O'd when my chart says I did because of the +opk along with the temp shift, plus I had ewcm.
#7 of 10 Old 10-31-2008, 09:07 PM

maybe it's twins

congratulations!
#8 of 10 Old 11-01-2008, 12:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I can't find the picture but I had a BFP with DD that was a very clear + on a FRER at 11dpo. There was no guessing on that one. At 10dpo the FRER was definitely lighter, and two other tests I took at 10dpo weren't very apparent.

There's a range of dates when eggs can implant... maybe yours just burrowed in earlier than most.

Erin, mom to DD (1/06) and DS (10/09)
#9 of 10 Old 11-01-2008, 07:46 AM

Wow. Those pics are amazing. I agree with Texas - you are likely further along than you think.

With my DS, I got my first BFP with a FRER at 8 DPO in the evening and it was SO faint we could barely see it...but we could definitely see something. At 11 DPO, lines were darker, but never that dark!

Congratulations!

Leah...wife to Colin, mommy to Liam 3/19/05 and Molly 8/18/09 :
#10 of 10 Old 11-01-2008, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter

Texas, I've been staring at my chart today and think you're right. Maybe I implanted when fertility friend thinks I O'd. That would be implantation 2 days AFTER the beta, so there might not have been enough hcg to pick up yet. I think that's a fairly likely theory. I'm going to try to get in for an u/s in a few weeks, hopefully that will explain everything!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page