40+ TTC getting ready for the Holidays - Page 34 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#991 of 996 Old 01-18-2009, 08:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksmom03 View Post
lovbeingamommy - I think your sis would have to have the eggs fertilized and she can have the embryos frozen to be used at a later time. Unless something has changed, I don't think eggs alone will survive the freeze/thaw process.
Oh that explains why no one may have answered in the fertility forum. I had no idea about that. Thanks for you answer

Kate, Wife to DH and Mommy to a 5yo lovin' DS; three angels 4/08 9/08 3/10 in Heaven,
waitin' for my baby

#992 of 996 Old 01-18-2009, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter

I went to The Peoples Clinic (sliding scale clinic) yesterday for their open house and had a free acupuncture treatment. I have scheduled a full appt. on Tuesday. The acupuncturist was lovely. Her name is Donna very welcoming and kind. She asked if there was anyting I would liek her to address I told her DH and I wanted another baby and that we are both 45 etc... She got a HUGE smile and said "you are my favorite kind of client" "I can help" Well it was supposed to be roughly 20 minutes for the free treatment and she left me there for an hour relaxing with my needles in. She had asked me if I chart and where I am at in my cycle. (My other doc never asked those things and didn't change up treatment anytime I went unless I had a headache or something different he would add points to needle.)
We will talk more about herbs etc on Tuesday I am super excited. I think I found the right person to treat me.
Juneau Congrats : on beautiful Eliza Jane Do we get to see pictures. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from all of her cyber aunties here.

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#993 of 996 Old 01-18-2009, 10:01 PM

Massaginmommy, please keep us posted about your new acupuncturist. I love that she took such an interest in you and I can't wait to hear about it!
#994 of 996 Old 01-18-2009, 10:14 PM

That sounds very promising Laurie! She sounds great!

Me (42), DH (41), DD (7), DS1 (5) and DS2 Aug 02/09
#995 of 996 Old 01-19-2009, 12:48 AM - Thread Starter

Oh and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find she has read Randine's book. My other guy hadn't.
Okay i am going to open a new thread. We are at 50 pages.

#996 of 996 Old 01-19-2009, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Please join us at the new thread http://www.mothering.com/discussions...4#post13019514

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page