Mothering Forum banner

Gamer Geek Inspired Pregnancy Announcement Help!!!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Nm24 
#1 ·
We just found out we're expecting our second child (due in March) and we decided to wait next month to announce our news since we wanted to take the announcement photos on the beach for vacation and after our appointment. We're both big gamer geeks and I've been trying to grab ideas for the photos but haven't come up with anything solid....do any of you have ideas for a geeky gamer beach announcement photo ideas??? Would definitely appreciate your ideas! Thanks :)

#5 ·
My husband and I both have pretty different tastes in the gamer geek area so we decided on Nintendo since he grew up on Starfox and I love a wide range of Nintendo games (mainly Legend of Zelda) and my daughter really loves watching me play it (she likes seeing Pokemon in Smash Bros and in other games from Nintendo lol and she really likes Mario Bros.) and we also named our dog after General Pepper from Starfox lol so anything Nintendo related would be awesome, thank you :)

#4 ·
There are a few games that have beaches in them or they are set on a beach, but maybe going with something more recognizable would be easier? Like, doing a pokemon scene where it's like "A wild pregnancy appears! Parents use Notify Everyone. It's super effective!" And have you looking surprised down at your stomach while your SO points at you while wearing a backwards cap and vest or something hahahaha

#8 ·
What aboUT a photo holding one of these onesies they have a few styles on etsy and it says " player 4 has entered the game" with a picture of a game controller. They have more styles with player 3 so maybe you could get someone to make you one of those custom.

OK it won't let me include the link but you can search on etsy. It said after I post more I can add links I'll try again later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.