Pros and cons of waiting?
Does anyone know of any medical reason to take a month off?
Any other thoughts on this?
There are so many very very well informed women out there, I am hoping to benefit from your expertise.
I think it will just drive me crazy to wait, but I want to be smart about this. Btw, we had 13 frozen, this past cycle they thawed 5 and only 2 survived to transfer. We have 8 left frozen now, meaning one or maybe two more chances to do FET's.
I will say that I had a mc in September and as soon as I stopped bleeding my clinic gave the go ahead to start BCP and Lupron for an October cycle. I needed to move on. So we did. I actually had all my hormone levels do what they were supposed to that cycle but then the pharmacy messed up my meds.
If they think the only reason is because you need a mental break but you don't want it, I woudl proceed. If they think you need a break for a month from the meds and let two AFs go by before starting the pills for some reason, than I would listen. Sometimes we need to take action to move on.
I will say that I think I will wait a few months for a FET if this doesn't take this time. I have gained a LOT of weight being on the meds since September and the third pregnancy of 2008 and want to focus on getting healthy and be in a better mental spot to do a FET. That is just me though. I also know my DH won't be supportive to jump right back in.
Carly, mama to DS C (5th grade), DD Miss M (07/09, fostered 1/10, adopted 08/10), and Little Miss C (11/10, fostered 01/11, adopted 11/12). Foster Son, Mr. A, age 11 placed 10/13.
My angel babies , ~01/08~ (twins), ~09/08~, and ~01/09~.
GL and sorry you're going through this.
(DD1 Oct 2009), (2011) , (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)
|13 members and 8,983 guests|
|Boobiejuice , cellowars , dougmotz15 , Emilia.H , jamesmorrow , japonica , Michele123 , pulcetti , silversparrow , Springshowers , TealCandy , Torry Cox|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|