Dreams... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-10-2003, 12:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dreams are such a powerful tool in unlocking some of the little questions in life. I try to really tune in to them when I remember them and I sometimes even write them down in a dream journal, which is really nothing more than a couple scraps of paper by my bedside. Last night I had the most beautiful dream. I had just had a baby girl who we named Emme and she was just beautiful. I was nursing her and rocking her and my oldest DD came in and asked me to sing a lullabye. I sang a beautiful Norwegian lullabye and both girls fell asleep next to me. It was so simple, but so real, I could feel the baby and the softness of my older daughter's hair. I could hear her voice. I'm now convinced I'll have another baby girl and she'll be named Emme.

Awhile ago I had a dream about my deceased grandfather, and to make a long story short, he convinced me to heal a rift between myself and my older cousin. I have and I feel better about my life for doing so.

I have so many other examples to share, but won't bore you

Do you ever have dreams about future children? Dreams that have made an impact on your reality?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page