Summer FETs? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 75 Old 07-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsReady2bMama View Post
Hurray!!!!!!! Got my beta back for today and it is 739!! That is more than doubling in 48 hours, which is the first time that has happened this pregnancy. I guess this little one has taken our talkings-to seriously
awesome news, congrats!!! ::

i'll be looking forward to hearing about the ultrasound, keep us posted!

~sarah
#62 of 75 Old 07-15-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Radha View Post
CRM: HI!!! How are you? Thanks so much. I hope you get your BFP soon! I think the pineapple did it for me this time. I started eating fresh pineapple the day before the transfer and then everyday for the next 5 days. It can't hurt to try. I also just sat around the house for a few days even though my clinic says you don't have to. Maybe none of those things made a difference, maybe it was just luck!
So happy for you!!! : Was it a FET or a fresh IVF cycle? I will take your advice, even though my dh thinks the pineapple thing is nutty. Take care of yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia'sMom View Post
CRM - You're next! Now try and fit in both Chinese food & Pineapple, as well as everything else you're doing. Sometimes I do feel like we girls are a bit crazy.
We are indeed totally crazy, but we can't not try everything, right? Thanks for the well wishes!!!
Quote:
Hurray!!!!!!! Got my beta back for today and it is 739!! That is more than doubling in 48 hours, which is the first time that has happened this pregnancy. I guess this little one has taken our talkings-to seriously

My u/s is scheduled for 7/27 - can't wait to see a heartbeat!!!

Julia'sMom - that is really interesting that you are having twins and never doubled! I think that's amazing. You just never know what is going on in there, and every body and every pregnancy is so different.

CRM - back to you. You're the best!

SriRhada Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I think we're in the same DDC with March babies
: Mrs!!!! So glad for you! Now relax and enjoy your time away.

mama to two DD's, 7 and 3 (3 rounds of IVF and more FET's than I can remember)
#63 of 75 Old 07-16-2009, 02:02 PM

Mrs Congratulations on such great news!

CRM: It was my second frozen cycle. I had a frozen cycle in December and then waited until June to do it again. I am not sure where you are in your cycle. Are you having another FET and when??? I am cheering you on, girl!

Oh yah, I also consulted an astrologer for a good transfer date. I still have to let him know it worked. I didn't do that for December, either.

Mommy to Violet Kisori born 3/3/10
#64 of 75 Old 07-16-2009, 02:52 PM

Okay Mrs, this officially a thread hijacking - sorry! Sri Rahda, I did a FET in Dec, another in Feb, and another in April, all BFN's. So even though I still have two embies frozen, we have elected to do another IVF cycle before I get any older. I just started stims yesterday. So glad your FET worked!!! Do you have any more frozen? Do you, MrsReady2BMama? Hope you are relaxing with your good news by now!!

#65 of 75 Old 07-16-2009, 06:04 PM

CRM: Good luck with the fresh cycle! I have 13 embryos left. They thawed 3 each time. I was overstimmed with my fresh cycle and never had a fresh transfer because I had OHSS.

Mommy to Violet Kisori born 3/3/10
#66 of 75 Old 07-16-2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Radha View Post
CRM: Good luck with the fresh cycle! I have 13 embryos left. They thawed 3 each time. I was overstimmed with my fresh cycle and never had a fresh transfer because I had OHSS.
Oh, that's right. It's all coming back to me now (I've been on this board too long, people come and go). One more time, so. happy. for you. :

#67 of 75 Old 07-17-2009, 09:50 AM - Thread Starter

It's not thread hijaking at all! I am happy to see "Summer FETs" get some action. I felt very lonely being the only one!!!

My nurse called yesterday and asked if I wouldn't mind coming in on Tuesday for an early u/s to make sure the pregnancy is not ectopic. We'll probably only see the sac since I'll be 5w6d but I'll be happy enough to see that safely in my uterus! I'll go back a week or two later to see the heartbeat

CRM, woo-hoo for stims!!! I hope that you are full of hope. Make lots of beautiful eggies mama

Sri wow you've got a lot of embies on ice, that is great!! How are you feeling? What is your due date?

CRM, I have 3 blasts left in the freezer. I had five total and they only had to thaw two to get two to transfer this cycle which was nice. So, those babes can keep on chillin' for a bit now

Hope you all have great weekends! We are heading to Maine with my two SILs and their families, where we've rented a house at the beach. Should be fun! Not quite looking forward to wearing a bathing suit as I'm pretty bloated at this point and not telling that side of the family yet (my MIL tends to have loose lips)...

Gina, wife to DH, mama to my heart breaker Cecelia (10/13/07) and
welcoming our new baby boy Henry (03/08/10)
#68 of 75 Old 07-20-2009, 12:34 AM

Hey there! I hope the u/s goes smoothly and happily! Sounds like a nice weekend, I hope it was great. I am feeling bloated already (day 5 of stims), I had forgotten how fast that happens. Makes it all seem more real.

Give us your update when you have one and keep on taking good care.

#69 of 75 Old 07-28-2009, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Just in case anyone was wondering, had my u/s yesterday and saw one beautiful heartbeat St. Patty's day baby is definitely on the way!!

CRM how are your stims going?

#70 of 75 Old 07-28-2009, 06:33 PM

congrats, gina! what wonderful news!! :
wishing you an uneventful and healthy nine months!

~sarah
#71 of 75 Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Just in case anyone was wondering, had my u/s yesterday and saw one beautiful heartbeat St. Patty's day baby is definitely on the way!!

CRM how are your stims going?
: so happy for you:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice, boring nine months!

I just had ER yesterday, very sore today. We got 21 eggs, 17 of which fertilized.

#72 of 75 Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter

CRM that is amazing!! You go woman!!! When is you ET?

#73 of 75 Old 07-29-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
CRM that is amazing!! You go woman!!! When is you ET?
Thanks. Depending on how the embies are doing, either on day 3 (tomorrow) or day 5 (Saturday). Should find out later today. Hope you're feeling well! Have you been released to a midwife or OB yet?

#74 of 75 Old 07-29-2009, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

exciting!! isn't it funny that you are 'pregnant' but your babies are hanging out outside of you? sneak yourself some sushi or something Can't wait to hear how your transfer goes!

as for me, I feel awful, but trying my hardest not to complain about it!! Basically just nauseous and tired all day long, but I know it's a good sign so I'm happy to endure

#75 of 75 Old 07-29-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
exciting!! isn't it funny that you are 'pregnant' but your babies are hanging out outside of you? sneak yourself some sushi or something Can't wait to hear how your transfer goes!

as for me, I feel awful, but trying my hardest not to complain about it!! Basically just nauseous and tired all day long, but I know it's a good sign so I'm happy to endure
Yes it is weird, and I have been eating crap today and feeling guilty!!

: for nausea!! : for tired! You are pregnant!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page