Winter IVF - Page 16 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-16-2010, 08:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DaisyMae and MomtoAlexis: I haven't checked this section in a while and I was so pleased to read your posts! I am so thrilled for both of you!! A big congrats and I hope all goes well!

I'm going into see my RE again this week even though I have been discharged... I had a bit of scare with a possible blood clot in my lung this week that was thankfully ruled out... I haven't had any abominal pain or bleeding but I want to just confirm that everything is OK, it's been a long week of tests and I feel like I've been through the wringer but I'm hopeful and will be thankful to know that everything is still progressing normally.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
I'm going into see my RE again this week even though I have been discharged... I had a bit of scare with a possible blood clot in my lung this week that was thankfully ruled out... I haven't had any abominal pain or bleeding but I want to just confirm that everything is OK, it's been a long week of tests and I feel like I've been through the wringer but I'm hopeful and will be thankful to know that everything is still progressing normally.
Kelly, why can't it just be easy after all we've been through? I'm glad you're okay now and hope the rest of your pregnancy is blissful!

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter

Kelly-Hope your doing well. It always seems to be such hell for all of us and the worrying seems to never end. Guess it will make us stronger in the end.

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

Old 05-22-2010, 03:26 PM

I'm just over here stalking a little bit and thought i'd ask a question to all you IVF-ers, if that is okay. I just got my thyroid under control and we are heading back to the RE on the 28th to see what our next step is and I kinda have a feeling she may say IVF (a little scared, but will survive!!) and I was just wondering if there are any good question you ladies who have "been there and done that" would recommend I ask.

I've been looking into the Attain program, found it on my own, and then found out by talking to them that my Dr. is part of it - crazy!! Anyways, i was also wondering if any of you have use them and if it is worth it??? My understanding is there are two different programs, one with 6 IVFs and the other with 4 and the one you can get 70% of your $ back if you don't come home with a baby. Sure wish the price included the meds b/c that would make life a lot easier. TIA and baby dust to all of you!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

User Tag List