January 2010 Infertility One Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry things aren't moving faster Brandy!

AFM: Still no O in sight...

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2010, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel32brown View Post
Kel32brown~Kelli. TTC #4 for 36 months, m/c 10/08, 1st Clomid/IUI (April 2009) led to missed miscarriage (July 2009). January IUI #3, Waiting to Test on February 8.
done!

Old 01-29-2010, 04:59 PM

Hang in there Brandy!!

AFM: Not sure what my last update was, but I think I left off with DH and I having to meet at a no-tell motel halfway between our house and my parents (where he is staying while he trains for a new job). Now I'm 8dpo and feeling crummy. I cannot stop crying (and I'm at work natch). I took a HPT this morning, way too early I know, and it was negative. No symptoms of anything (AF or pregnancy). One more cycle and then DH is on the road for MONTHS!! I wish that this feeling of wanting to have a child would just go away if it is not meant to be. Man am I a downer today or what???

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08
Old 01-29-2010, 05:31 PM

Thank you ladies!!! I'm still trying to hang in there! I took me a little nap so i would make it through the night tonight with working 3 extra hours tonight and I feel a little bit better from when i went to sleep! I still am waiting on the nurse to call me back! I am just happy that they get their b/w back same day!!!!! It makes things a lot easier and I don't have to wait an extra couple of days to find out how my estrogen levels are doing!!! I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I promise February 2010 thread will be up and running on monday morning when everyone wakes up! I will be at work that night and i'll get it put together on my break at 3am (alabama time lol) Good evening ladies...i'm sure i'll have something else to post after while once the nurse calls me back!!!

ETA: MrsD08~ I think we need to start grounding our bodies for not acting right! HA being my luck it would push me back further though...it's a suggestion though ha

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-29-2010, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

I suggested this a while back and it didn't quite catch on. I'm hoping it will catch on through February while Brandy is thread mistress.
But here goes a second chance...
Anyone want to do a weekly check in? How about instead of making it a certain day, we can make it the whole weekend--Friday, Saturday and Sunday? The Weekend Wrap-Up?

Here are some things we can include, if you want to add more, just bold the idea! I'm going to post this in the Welcome Post too.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:
CD:
DPO (if applicable):
TTC #:
Testing:
Trying Since:
Plan for this Cycle:
Link to Chart (if applicable):
Thoughts:

Old 01-29-2010, 09:21 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi ladies, I'm super tired after working this week and trying to heal my incisions. I'm lurking and reading and sending but don't have the energy to post. Sorry!

MrsD08, I like your weekend check-in! I will probably use it when I can TTC again, but for now I am trying to ignore my cycle and symptoms and all that.

Fertility vibes to all!!!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 PM

Here goes.... I changed the order on mine a little to put the things that don't change (TTC #, Trying Since) at the top and things that do change at the bottom.

Weekend Wrap-Up

Name: Laura
TTC #: 1
Trying Since: 2007
Date: not sure what this is asking for?
CD: I wasn't keeping track--probably 30-something? I'm expecting AF over the weekend.
DPO (if applicable): N/A
Testing: N/A
Plan for this Cycle: I start supression meds for IVF when my AF starts!

Thoughts: I've been on BCP since about a week before my hysteroscopy (so for about three weeks now) and I'm already going nuts. Examples: I alternated yesterday between being extremely clingy (really, a fairly Jr High version of "Pay Attention to ME") and being really critical of stupid little things that I mostly overlook (bitching about him leaving his shoes in the middle of the floor, about water on the counter, etc.). I combined this with things such as feeling the need to clean out my bathroom drawers and re-organize my side of the closet--starting at about 9:30pm. Why the slightly obsessive tendencies couldn't direct themselves towards cleaning that actually needs to get done, I don't know. OMG. I'm already crazy and I haven't even really started meds yet. My poor DH.

Mom to William 5/2013! Finally have a kid after our second IVF and more than 5 years of TTC.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:31 PM

Okay, I've been a total MDC slacker lately and I'm so sorry!!! Figured that now that the weekend is here and I have a little more time I'd try and do the weekend update.

Weekend Wrap-Up

Name: Blueyezz4

Date: not sure what this is.... Birth date maybe??? 2-19-77

CD: CD 20

DPO (if applicable):DPO 9

TTC #: #3 but really # 1 since we lost 1 & 2 (twins) at 22.5 wks

Testing: Nurse said to test 16 days after IUI which was on 1-22-10, but might test a little early, we will see.

Trying Since: July of 2006 total

Plan for this Cycle: TO GET A (+) and end up with a healthy baby!!

Thoughts: Just trying to stay positive and low stress this cycle of gonal F/Trigger shot/ IUI & waiting to test.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Old 01-29-2010, 11:56 PM - Thread Starter

Just the date that you're filling it out....but I'll take it out if it's a big bother.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 AM - Thread Starter

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Samantha
TTC #: 1
CD: 23
Trying Since: September 2009, with MFI
Plan for this Cycle: Starting maca, giving up on OPKs after 8 days of negatives
Thoughts: DH and I are both starting maca today, so looking forward to those benefits. We'll see what happens.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post
Link to Chart (if applicable):Would like to, but how do you do it -HELP???
Go to your FF main page, then select sharing, then Homepage set-up. Near the top of that page there will be a link that you can use. It looks like this (without the spaces)

http:// www . fertilityfriend . com/home/___________
In that ________ space, there will be a unique set of numbers/letters or a name you've given it if you have a VIP membership. For example mine was something like 223Q4 something or other; now it's BabyD1.

I hope that helps!

Old 01-30-2010, 07:19 AM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Brandy
TTC #: 2
CD: 24
Trying Since: September 2007....PCOS
Plan for this Cycle: Started 225IU's of Menopur last night and will continue that until i go back to RE on Feb 3rd!
Link to Chart (if applicable): n/a
Thoughts: Really hoping that this is the last time that i have to go up on my meds....i'm starting to get bruises on my stomach because i am very sensitve when it comes to needles.

MrsD08~ I just read your new sigi and i LOVE those names! We have Carter Tryton picked out for a boy (my husband's idea for tryton) and Emma Mattalynn picked out for a little girl.....I don't care which we have as long as we have a healthy baby!

Blueyezz~ Good luck on holding out with the testing! I am really pulling for a BFP for you this cycle!!!

Tear~ We will look forward to when you get to join us again with TTC and we are greatful to have you out there looking over us and sending us good vibes! (even though you aren't actively TTC right now vibes are sent back to ya!)

laura-belle~ Good luck with AF! I hope she shows soon so yall can get ready for IVF!!! Waiting is my least favorite part of waiting!

Well, i've gotten in a little bit better mood now that i've heard from the nurse even though it will be another week before i'm able to MAYBE trigger to O! I really hope that these meds don't throw me over the edge and make me have too many follies!!!! But i'll take what I can right now!! Thanks ladies and please be patient with me when i start february's thread!!! If i mess anything up just yell at me and i'll fix it! GL everyone!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-30-2010, 10:15 AM

I'm 7 dpo, and had some breast twinges yesterday. Ooohhh. And the frequent urination is driving me nutty. Oooh again.

Ok, so it could mean nothing, but I had this urge to test this morning, and I have never tested before 15dpo. I didn't, of course, because I'm 42 and I'm not falling for that hype just because I had an IUI... But oh the urge. I feel cross too. But maybe that's just bitter cold winter 8* speaking. So that's why I have you guys, because my family deserves a normal mother, despite the fertility treatment.

Kelli, Upstate NY mama, dh FarmBoy, raising 6:, his, mine, and ours.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
Go to your FF main page, then select sharing, then Homepage set-up. Near the top of that page there will be a link that you can use. It looks like this (without the spaces)

http:// www . fertilityfriend . com/home/___________
In that ________ space, there will be a unique set of numbers/letters or a name you've given it if you have a VIP membership. For example mine was something like 223Q4 something or other; now it's BabyD1.

I hope that helps!
That does help and I found it, but then what do I do with it??? Do i just copy and the paste it??? Not sure?!?!? Maybe i'll try to play with it and if you get a chance to let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Old 01-30-2010, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

Yup, just copy and paste! If you want it to be a little picture of the that you can click on. Type : chart without the spaces. Then highlight it and click on the picture of the earth with the chainlink in front of it. Then paste your link in there. I hope that helps!

Old 01-30-2010, 06:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
MrsD08~ I just read your new sigi and i LOVE those names! We have Carter Tryton picked out for a boy (my husband's idea for tryton) and Emma Mattalynn picked out for a little girl.....I don't care which we have as long as we have a healthy baby!
Thanks, we love them too! I made a list of names I liked and DH turned down a lot, thankfully we already had 3 children's names already picked out, 2 girls, 1 boy. We just needed a first name for a possible second boy. Trytin was on the list, but DH nixed it. He also nixed Kenley (thought it was too close to Ken Lee), Aidan was on the list, Jamison, Brennan, Benjamin, Noah, Nolan and a bunch more. I still love the name Nolan. Maybe if we ever get another dog or cat I'll call it Nolan or Nola........

Charlotte Marsha Mae (first girl)
Dillon Richard Lee (first boy)
Abbigail Francine Rose (second girl)
Collin Kendall Scott (second boy)

My grandpa's name was Charles and NO ONE in my family (crossing my fingers no one does) has named a child after him. My mom always wanted a little Charlie, so Charlotte will be Charlie for short. But we wanted a longer name in case she grew out of the nickname and wanted something a bit more sophisticated for the work area, etc.

Marsha Mae was my MIL's name. And Mae was my grandmother's middle name.

Dillon is a boys name we really like. Richard was my father's name, Lee is DH's and FIL's middle names.

Abbigail is a girls name we really like. And we really like spelling it with just an I, so it'd be Abbi for short. Francine Rose is my sister's name and Rose was my mom's middle name.

Collin is a boys name we really like. My FIL's name is Kenneth but my sister was molested by a man named Kenny and she can't stand the name, so we came up with Kendall to honor my FIL. Scott is DH's first name.

I'd really like a girl and then 2 boys. DH would really like 1 girl, 1 boy any order. I'm still trying to talk him into 3 kids. We need a Charlotte no matter what, so for sure if we have 2 boys, we'll try once more for a girl. If we have 3 boys, the last boy will be named Charles and we'll have to come up with two middle names for him!

Old 01-30-2010, 06:51 PM

You're welcome!!! I love all of those names! My aunt named my cousin what I wanted for a girls name before i had DD (Destyni Brooke) so me and my first husband named my DD Jayde Nykole....Jayde because we liked the name and decided to go with a not to typical spelling and Nykole because that's my middle name and I told him that if we were giving her my middle name we were spelling it different because my SIL and one of his cousin's middle names is nichole.

DH is really set on the Carter Tryton...and it's starting to grow on me. I came up with Carter but Tryton has taken I little bit for me to even think about getting use to!

I have a few other names picked out too JIC we have more than 2 or we have 2 boy or 2 girls.

Emma Mattalynn like i said in the earlier post is the girls name i like my mom really loves the name Emma and Mattalynn is a female form of Matthew for me and Matthew is one of my best friends and has been there for me and DH through out all of this. (i might change the spelling to Mattilynn though so a nick name could be Matti...but i love the name emma just use all the time too so we'll see)

I like Brody Lane and Parker Anthony too for boys names and Isabella Gail (gail after my grandmother..no one has named any of the kids after her yet) for another girls name.

I plan on this being my last pregnancy only because of how long it's taken us to get pregnant but hey...who knows what I'll decide once it finally happens! I know this sounds crazy but I loved being pregnant with DD and i would stay pregnant all the time if i could afford it! I added up everything that Insurance has covered this far for me to go through treatments including my appointments with my OB who put me on Clomid for those 4 cycles that took me almost a year to go through because of my long cycles and if i didn't have insurnace I would have already put out like $15000 in medical bills and scripts so i'm very blessed to have the job and the insurance that I have now!!! YAY!

Well, I'm about to start going through the other threads and writing down who has posted lately and who hasn't so I can get the ball rolling tomorrow night when I go on my break at work at 3am! I hope everyone has a great day!!!

ETA: I just went through all of January, December and November's threads and I'll be starting the process of changing things up monday morning early...if there's anything that needs to be changed for the February Thread please let me know and I'll get the change in there for you! Thanks

Old 01-31-2010, 04:09 PM

Weekend Update:

Name: Dana
TTC#: 1
CD: 26
DPO: 10
Testing: Well, pretty much every morning
Chart:
If no BFP this cycle then will be trying a timed cycle on clomid.

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08
Old 01-31-2010, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianagrl View Post
Weekend Update:

Name: Dana
TTC#: 1
CD: 26
DPO: 10
Testing: Well, pretty much every morning
Chart:
If no BFP this cycle then will be trying a timed cycle on clomid.
Dana, the link for your FF chart is a little messed up. I think you meant to have http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2561ac
You had an extra http:// in there.

It looks like your chart may be going triphasic there! There are non-pregnancy charts that go triphasic, but it's also a good sign to see it on your chart! A few more high temps should confirm it and you'll get a notice from FF.

GL!!

Glad to see the weekend wrap-up catching on!

User Tag List