February 2010 Infertility One Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I couldn't agree more ladies!!!! I know i'm young and people think that just because i'm only 26 I shouldn't worry about the fact that i'm not pregnant yet. But my DD is 6, and I got pregnant with her 7 years ago. I only took b/c for like a year after she was born and me and her dad decided to stop and just see where things went. So that was what 5 years ago...and still nothing. It sucks that it took 5 years for my OB to finally refer me to a RE...and finally be diagnosed with PCOS!!!! It kills me when my friends (including my sister in law who's my age and has 3 kids) say "oh it will happen, just relax..." well if the just relax methods helped then I think i would of already been pregnant. It's just really frustrating that women who have only been trying for a few months start complaining when there are women like us who have been trying for several years and still have no luck.

Ok...sorry..ranting...slowing down.....breathing normally now....alright...now that i've said that lol....i'm about to start the March thread if there's anything that needs to be changed just let me know

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2010, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't been posting, but I've been hear. Last week was rough for me. I'm back.

First off, yes it bothers me very much when people who have been ttc for 3 or 4 months complain. They really have no idea what the wait could be like. They don't know the emotional pain that a couple goes through on a monthly basis trying to get something that is suppose to happen naturally. I try to put their struggle in perspective but I'm bitter. And yes, I get really angry about woman who have large amounts of children and can't/won't take care of them. I don't understand fate.

lesliesara63- Welcome!

Ladylaura- I hope your IUI worked last week. I also have issues going to some of the other forums. We don't really speak the same language.

Brandy- I know how you feel about the finances of everything. I think what makes it the hardest is that I am paying for a child. I have no child, but I am still paying this bill. If I bought a car and gave the dealership money but left the lot without the car I would be mad.

grapesbunch- Sorry, I don't have any info for you. I don't bother charting. My RE tells me the next step and I do it.

MrsD08- yes, it bothers me as well...see the above rant

AFM- I tested neg last week. But more than that it's the lost of hope. We have always had hope in the past but for some reason last week it went away. It's one thing to try this stuff over and over with the understanding that something will work. But one you get to the point where you feel like nothing will work, it becomes a bit overwhelming. And I get really mad.

Weekend Wrap up
Name: Courtney
TTC #: 1
Trying Since: Jan 09
CD: 28
DPO (if applicable): 14
Plan for this Cycle: Tested neg, given up hope for this cycle, doing bloodwork @ RE today to confirm and then start all over again when AF comes
Thoughts: See above.

User Tag List