May 2010 Infertility One Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I triggered this morning with IUI tomorrow, all 4 were between 17-20 for a little bean.

DS 4/11

#182 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Thanks for asking about me, I'm trying to stay chill. I was super SUPER emotional this morning. whoa. Test date is Tuesday, and I'm trying to think of my little ones as vibrant life-filled orbs bonding with my uterine wall. and
Keeping my for your Tues test. I love your attitude. It rocks.

Quote:
fierrbugg, I'm sorry this week isn't treating you well. You can do this! And what did your mil do now?
I've been super depressed because well stuff so, dh took me on an impromptu trip (ok I had like 2 days notice) for my bday last week - and asked mil to dog-sit. She ended up cleaning my kitchen and at least 2 bathrooms and doing laundry (which turned some of my towels gray) - only my dishes aren't clean, so I'm having to rewash everything. But her dirty dishes are mixed in w/ the clean ones - it's a mess. She stayed up until like 3 in the morning or something "cleaning" until supposedly her back started spasaming and she had to take her pain meds - which she insisted meant dh had to drive her car home and I had to follow in mine (60 mile round trip). She also gave me a lecture about keeping my house clean on my bday, made the comment that she tries so hard to not put dh in between us in front of dh, and just generally wanted the spotlight on her. She admitted to smoking again and I really think she wanted us to give a crap - but at 54 and w/ at least 2 cancer scares if you haven't figured out it's not a good idea, I'm not going to mommy you. It was awesome.

At least she called to apologize to me for the first time ever on Monday ("I hope I didn't upset you, was going to keep my mouth shut" - which considering the number or roaches I've found @ her house - urm, she really should have). It's just all so freakin' exhausting dealing w/ her - that's why I try not to. Thanks for letting me vent about non-ttc stuff. But I do worry about her impact on future kiddos lives. I so wish I could ban her.

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#183 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierrbugg View Post
I so wish I could ban her.
I'm sorry. That sounds so ridiculous, and so hard! You should have her join MDC. I'm SURE we could get the mods to ban her.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#184 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 05:45 PM

Stretch358 - Good to hear your shots are going good!! You kinda get used to it after a while and it is not bad at all. Glad to hear you IUI went well!! Sounds like you had good numbers too!!! what CD are you on right now?? Do they want you to be on progesterone now too?

fierrbugg - Wow, your MIL sure does sound like a piece of work!!! Just like that saying... you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family!!! Hope things get better over-all and at least your house got cleaned!!! I don't think I'd like it if my MIL was cleaning my house...it would make me feel like she was snooping or something.

Tear78 - Wait a min!!! You are already testing on Tues and you had your IUI after me?? That isn't fair - LOL!!! They told me 17 days after my IUI, how many days does your dr tell you? Weird how every place is different. Technically i'm not suppose to test until Wed the 30th, but I will prob. do it early and on the 30th if the early is neg. DH's B-day is on Monday so that would be a great B-day surprise for him!!! I'm doing fine, probably too fine!!!! I really don't feel much at all so i'm kinda worried a bit!! The only thing i have noticed is my head is so stuffy which i don't know if that has anything to do with being pregnant or if it is just allergies. Never know with me and my stupid sinuses!! How are you feeling other than emotional?? I feel a little bit that way too, but that is pretty normal for me the week before AF shows up now and then. Be sure to let us know how your testing goes!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#185 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 06:03 PM

wait, blueyezz, when did you sinuses get all stuffed up? I SWEAR something about FSH does that to me. I have been sneezing like CRAZY! hm...

My RE office tests 14dpiui. I'm sorry you have to wait until 17! I'd say a b-day test might be in order. So many pregnant women feel nothing before they miss their periods, so I think you're fine. I don't know how I'm feeling...things have been so crazy with today being the last day with students. I tell you, it is going to be HARD the next three work days (not to mention the weekend) to just sit around through meeting after meeting after meeting. My only thing is that my uterus is sore. And sometimes it goes "yikes" when I stand up. I am trying not to obsess, and to just continue my visualization of my babies growing and implanting perfectly. I hope the next week brings awesome news for us both! and

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#186 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
wait, blueyezz, when did you sinuses get all stuffed up? I SWEAR something about FSH does that to me. I have been sneezing like CRAZY! hm...

My RE office tests 14dpiui. I'm sorry you have to wait until 17! I'd say a b-day test might be in order. So many pregnant women feel nothing before they miss their periods, so I think you're fine. I don't know how I'm feeling...things have been so crazy with today being the last day with students. I tell you, it is going to be HARD the next three work days (not to mention the weekend) to just sit around through meeting after meeting after meeting. My only thing is that my uterus is sore. And sometimes it goes "yikes" when I stand up. I am trying not to obsess, and to just continue my visualization of my babies growing and implanting perfectly. I hope the next week brings awesome news for us both! and
I'd say it was like 6 days after my IUI that my nose started acting up. Do you mean HCG instead of FSH??? HCG is the preg hormone and FSH was the shots we were on? Sounds like things are going well for you!! Fingers crossed for you my "cycle buddy"!!!!! HOpe the next few days go by fast!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#187 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post
I'd say it was like 6 days after my IUI that my nose started acting up. Do you mean HCG instead of FSH??? HCG is the preg hormone and FSH was the shots we were on? Sounds like things are going well for you!! Fingers crossed for you my "cycle buddy"!!!!! HOpe the next few days go by fast!!!!
oh...no, my nose started acting up soon after we upped my dose of FSH pretty high. I felt that way when I took clomid, too, but it's hard to tell because I have allergies and, well...it's Spring. I'm rooting for you, too, "cycle buddy!!!!!"

Remembering our 3 losses

#188 of 205 Old 06-24-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
oh...no, my nose started acting up soon after we upped my dose of FSH pretty high. I felt that way when I took clomid, too, but it's hard to tell because I have allergies and, well...it's Spring. I'm rooting for you, too, "cycle buddy!!!!!"
When i got prego last time my nose became a mess, but it wasn't until the end of the first trimester i think it was. Who knows. I just keep trying to think positive thoughts and willing it to happen!!

#189 of 205 Old 06-26-2010, 09:50 AM

Well, it's not looking good for me... broke down and tested 5 days early yesterday ($ store test) which was neg. and my basal temps have been 98.8 or 99.0 for about 2 wks now and this am it dropped to 98.4. Still trying to stay positive, but we will see.

Tear78 - have to you tested yet??? Tempting isn't it??? Fingers still crossed for you!!!!

#190 of 205 Old 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Well, it's not looking good for me... broke down and tested 5 days early yesterday ($ store test) which was neg. and my basal temps have been 98.8 or 99.0 for about 2 wks now and this am it dropped to 98.4. Still trying to stay positive, but we will see.

Tear78 - have to you tested yet??? Tempting isn't it??? Fingers still crossed for you!!!!
I'm sorry, blueyezz. I gave up temping and testing early because I couldn't stand it anymore. I haven't felt any clear indication either way yet here, so I'm trying to just stay positive and distract myself. Thanks for asking, and I'm hoping your temp is just a fluke!

Remembering our 3 losses

#191 of 205 Old 06-27-2010, 10:08 AM

I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!! AF showed up in full force this am! Fingers crossed for the rest of you!!!! We need some good things to happen soon!!! Someone needs to get a postitive!!! Now DH and I have to figure out if we move on to IVF or what we should do. Aggghhhhhhh!!!!

#192 of 205 Old 06-27-2010, 11:33 AM

So sorry blueyezz4! <hugs>
I'm just finishing up my cycle. Feeling kinda blah today.
Still waiting on our first visit with the RE next month. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Has anyone started a June list? Or are we all still on here? I haven't looked being this one is still going.
Thanks!

Jennifer, Wifey to Stevenwinky.gif, Mommy to Gwhistling.gif and Hfairy.gif. TTC for 5 years.
Praying for God to bless us again!

#193 of 205 Old 06-27-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!! AF showed up in full force this am! Fingers crossed for the rest of you!!!! We need some good things to happen soon!!! Someone needs to get a postitive!!! Now DH and I have to figure out if we move on to IVF or what we should do. Aggghhhhhhh!!!!
s s s s s

I'm so sorry blue!!!!! I was really praying that this was your month!!!!! I'm thinking about you!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#194 of 205 Old 06-28-2010, 02:14 PM

Blue - I'm so sorry.

DS 4/11

#195 of 205 Old 06-28-2010, 05:09 PM

I'm sorry blueyezz

Remembering our 3 losses

#196 of 205 Old 06-28-2010, 08:22 PM

Thanks everyone!! My temp went back up yesterday and was still pretty high this morning so we will see where it is at tomorrow. I think it might be the progesterone that I was on that is making it all over the place.

My fingers are crossed for you Tear78 (cycle buddy) and you too Stretch (when do you test and how are you feeling???)!!!! How is everyone else doing????? Someone needs to get a positive so I can get my hope back!!!!!

#197 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 11:12 AM

Good luck Blueyezz! I hope its a good sign.

Grapesbunch- I can probably be moved to the graduates section now. I'm 13 weeks and had a great ultrasound appointment yesterday that showed a strong little heart and the presence of some BOY parts. Looks like I'll continue to be outnumbered at home. Thanks!

I'm still checking in here and pulling for everyone!!!

Kim

Mama to one, wife to an aviator, lover of a cancer survivor, graduate student, blogger and all around good person
#198 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 12:52 PM

Blue - Progesterone can definitely mess with your temps.

AFM - I'll probably test on the 5th (10dpo) as the longest it has taken the trigger to be out of my system is 8 days. My beta is on the 9th. I am bloated gassy, and my boobs hurt, but that is all pretty normal for me, so no unusual symptoms, but I am only 4dpo.

DS 4/11

#199 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 03:11 PM

Negative.

Remembering our 3 losses

#200 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 04:00 PM

Tear - I'm so sorry

DS 4/11

#201 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Tear - so sorry to hear!!!! Crap!!! One of us was suppose to get a positive and since I was out it was ment to be you!!! Will you try another IUI? Sorry I don't know your whole story so i don't remember how many you have done. I think that since we have done 3 we might be leaning towards IVF now. Yuck!!!!! I so don't want to go there, but I am starting to think it is our only option left right now.

Stretch - It is all up to you now!!! The pressure is on!! All of your symptoms sound perfect for being prego. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!! Bring us a +!!!!!

#202 of 205 Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 PM

I'm so sorry for both of you. I was hoping to come on here and find better news. It looks like I'll be joining you doing injectibles. Probably not until September though. We're going to be taking some much needed vacations this summer! Things have been crazy while we've been moving. THis is the first time I've sat down at the computer for over a week.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#203 of 205 Old 06-30-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Negative.
I'm so sorry Tear I'm thinking about you.

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#204 of 205 Old 07-05-2010, 01:48 AM

Blue and Tear, so sorry.

How's everyone else doing? Stretch?

Cd 34 here - normally af shows up on cd33-34. But I have seriously sore boobs and have been nauseous. I think I've been feeling that way before af normally though. Otherwise haven't really taken my meds since we're waiting for the injections and stuff. Still tempted to poas tomorrow - if I have a hpt in the house, I might. Pretty much guarantees that af shows.

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#205 of 205 Old 07-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierrbugg View Post
Blue and Tear, so sorry.

How's everyone else doing? Stretch?

Cd 34 here - normally af shows up on cd33-34. But I have seriously sore boobs and have been nauseous. I think I've been feeling that way before af normally though. Otherwise haven't really taken my meds since we're waiting for the injections and stuff. Still tempted to poas tomorrow - if I have a hpt in the house, I might. Pretty much guarantees that af shows.
fierbugg - POAS... I'd do it if i was on CD 33, that is late I think. When did you O? Just an FYI... there is a new July infertility thread now so you might want to go there so you aren't missed. Good luck and let us know.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page