Im new here but not to infertility Please Help - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am really struggling here. I cry a lot. I have been trying since Jan 2005. They found out that I have moderate endo in Jan 2008. I have went thru over a year of clomid, and 5 IUIs with no luck. They found out my husband had low sperm in Nov. 2008. He has been taking clomid ever since and his count is up. I had a baby in Oct 2004 and he died at birth. It took me 6 months to get pregnant with him. I did end up pregnant in July 2006 and miscarried. I do have a son that will soon be 12 and I thank God for him every day. I just want another baby so bad. I switched clinics and thats when i found out my husband had low count. But now I wonder if I should switch clinics again. They said IVF but I dont have the money. I have even went thru acupuncture and herbs off and on but my body couldnt handle the herbs. My stomach was so torn up. I just dont know where to go from here. Please someone help me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2010, 03:31 AM

oh, sweetie, I couldn`t read and not post. (((hugs)))
this is such a rough journey, and I am sorry to hear you have been on it so long.

I don`t know that I have any help to offer, mostly commiseration. Still, just in case this is a new resource to you - I have endo, too, and found some help (pain releif and feeling of control, mostly) from the book Endometriosis: A guide to healing through nutrition.

I don`t have much experience with treatments, but many of the women here do, so hopefully you will get some good advice.

again, hugs!!!! here`s hoping a few good days come your way soon.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. I went to the doctor today and they told me that I might get pregnant on my own but there was no more need for IUIs or medicine because it was a waste of money and that I should just go straight to IVF
Old 08-01-2010, 05:13 PM

I am so sorry you had to go through all of that secondary IF has its own heartaches. IVF does bypass many problems that an IUI can't, but one cycle might not be enough.

User Tag List