August 2010 Infertility One Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 72 Old 08-07-2010, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A monthly thread to talk about all of our various journeys through the difficult, trying, and often heartbreaking world of infertility. This thread is a place to chat, vent, get support, cheer each other on, and hopefully occasionally laugh!

Trying to Conceive #1

AutumnLaughing~32, TTC #1 since June of 2008, PCOS + possible endo, clear HSG, using progesterone cream, DH ambivilent due to unemployment.

Blueyezz4~Unexplained Infertility; TTC “#1” which is really #3 after losing #1 & #2 (twin boys at 22.5wks on 6-20-09 conceived after trying for 3yrs). We are heading toward IVF now after 3 more failed follistim/IUI cycles! Fingers crossed!!

indianagrl~35, DH also 35. TTC #1 since 10/08 with hypothyroidism, possible other hormone imbalance.

fierrbug Tiara (33), DH (34) – TTC #1 since 2001, 3 mc’s. Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) which relates to other hormone/insulin/egg quality issues + some clotting properties. In limbo awaiting a miracle to get GH injections in conjunction with a future IUI.

stretch358~TTC since Aug. 08 with hashimoto's thyroiditis. Other than that the RE says Unexplained Infertility.

Tear78~TTC #1 since 5/2008. Two m/c in 2008/9, laparoscopy/hysteroscopy to remove endometroid cyst in 2010. Trying IUIs with breaks in between when necessary.

ladylaura~Laura, 25, TTC#1 since May 2007, using donor sperm b/c of husband's genetic defect.

shesaidboom~Nikki, 26, TTC #1 since '07. Have lost three. Taking Metformin for PCOS. Finished one cycle of Provera. Waiting to follow up with Endocrinologist.

InGodsHands- Me:30 Mild Endo, Possible PCOS; DH: 32 Perfect except for low morphology. TTC #1 since March 08. Currently doing 2nd IUI with femera/follistim/trigger. Hoping for a miracle!

Milletpuff~34, TTC #1 since April '09 with two early losses. Me: no bad results in the first rounds of testing, hoping to get some testing for info on losses. DP: shooting blanks cos she's a female. Trying with known donor in Europe, next cycle in August

simplymere~ pregnant once 2 years ago, lost pregnancy. Trying Clomid for the first time now, due to not feeling sure about having medical help. Did have moderate endometriosis removed Febuary 2009. Overall a frustrating journey.

Trying To Conceive #2

Trying To Conceive #3

zanelee- TTC#3 for 4 years now. Secondary IF due to cervical cancer surgery, and possibly non-care from doctor at that time. May have other issues now related to the non-care. (Trying not to be bitter) Dh SA is great. Have our first RE appt. next week. Praying!

Taking a Break

MoOnFiReGlOw TTC #4 since April 2009 (14 cycles). MFI due to medications that cannot be changed. Hoping for a miracle

MrsD08~Samantha 24, DH 31, TTC Baby D. #1 since September 2009 with male factor infertility. Saw a new Urologist 2/23 and 4/18. He does not want to proceed with ANYTHING until we get a SA....UGHHHHHH! First RE appt. 7/14!

Graduates
(May everyone who passes through this thread find her way to this section!)

Minkajane, EastbayK, Grapesbunch, thtr4me, alexaskj, trumpcard, poetgirl, ann_of_loxley, eternalsunshine, tami1981, Jelinifer, Furrow, crazyrunningmama, claireb, Aly22681, BellyBean, booja's mom, Moondiapers, by-the-lake, Kiki99, Catubodua, mamasgirls, mischievium, Jelly Bean, Corikodjo, blueRhino, Voltige, songbird45, FayeO, LibbyLou, MeadowMom, gumby74, nummies, Julia'sMom, Perdita_in_Ontario, Pookietooth, Laci, Oregonduck, nyteacher, AmyKT, Brichole1214

Losses

Victorian Patch, lovebug

Missing in Action
I just went through and deleted those who haven't posted since May. If you are still lurking but haven't posted let me know and I'll add you again!!

PLEASE let the thread keeper know if there is anything you would like to add/ delete/ change from your synopsis above. Bolding requests is appreciated!

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:
CD:
DPO (if applicable):
Testing:
Trying Since:
Plan for this Cycle:
Link to Chart (if applicable):
Thoughts:

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#2 of 72 Old 08-07-2010, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Ooops! Sorry guys! I totally spaced that it was another month :

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#3 of 72 Old 08-07-2010, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: MoonFireGlow
TTC #: 4
CD: 19
DPO (if applicable): Not yet!
Testing: Not for another month or so...if I make it that far!
Trying Since: April 2009
Plan for this Cycle: We are NTNP right now b/c of the results of dh's SA and school is starting for the kids and us
Thoughts: Oy! My ovaries are KILLING me! 3rd day in a row...I've had ovary pain two or three cycles in the past 1+ years of trying so I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing. I had thought I O'd a few days ago when it began, but the pain and ewcm started up again today so who knows?

#4 of 72 Old 08-08-2010, 07:41 PM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Sondacop
TTC #: 2
Trying Since: July 2009, 6 failed IVF cycles
Plan for this Cycle: LLP
Thoughts: Hope, hope and more hope.
#5 of 72 Old 08-08-2010, 10:34 PM

Name: Indianagrl
TTC #: 1
CD: 4
DPO: N/A
Trying Since: Oct/Nov 08
Plans for this cycle: Taking Vitamin D, starting natural progesterone cream
Thoughts: Not conceiving this cycle was especially tough for some reason. And I had the WORST cramps with AF. Kind of like another kick in the pants. "Oh! You're not pregnant and here's a really painful reminder!" I did have a good talk with my SIL's sister; she went through seven years of trying before having her DS. We decided our favorite clueless comment that we have gotten from people is "It will happen as soon as you stop trying." Uh, what? If you truly stopped trying, it would be impossible to conceive! Or, "I bet you're having fun trying!" Yes, I love having vaginal ultra-sounds and discussing every aspect of my cycle. And OPKs are so romantic, they really get DH in the mood! Yes, I am a little bitter and frustrated this month

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08
#6 of 72 Old 08-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: lesliesara63
TTC #: 3
Trying Since: March 2009
Plan for this Cycle: nothing just waiting out this miscarriage
Thoughts: I'm in a low place right now. I can handle lots of disappointment, but this feels awful. I forgot how horrible it feels to lose a baby.

Probably we'll start Lupron in September. We'll have to see. Its been 11 days and I'm still bleeding. I have to go for an u/s on Thursday to check things out.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#7 of 72 Old 08-10-2010, 12:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Guess what I just did...I peed on a stick!
Guess what I just saw...a LINE!

It's very very faint and I'm going to test again tomorrow with first morning urine. I'm losing my mind till then! We're 11 days post-IUI and I'm pretty sure this is real this time. I'm freaking out, people!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#8 of 72 Old 08-10-2010, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkajane View Post

It's very very faint and I'm going to test again tomorrow with first morning urine. I'm losing my mind till then! We're 11 days post-IUI and I'm pretty sure this is real this time. I'm freaking out, people!

Pics??

#9 of 72 Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 PM

Name: AirMiami
CD: N/A
DPO (if applicable):
Testing:
Trying Since:
Plan for this Cycle: Oh it's too complicated
Thoughts: Well, I just started taking my progesterone yesterday, so I think I should be getting a period in 20ish days. On CD 3, I'll start my injectibles! I know this is August, but I'm probably looking more at an early Sept conception date if I do get pregnant. Good luck, ladies!
#10 of 72 Old 08-11-2010, 04:34 AM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: sara
CD:14
DPO (if applicable):3
Testing:nooooooo (unless, of course, maybe ...)
Trying Since: on and off since 2002, trying again in earnest after going gluten free 10 months ago
Plan for this Cycle: keep the gluten away, remember to temp every day (having trouble with this) and see if improving health can be made to extend to my reproductivity
Thoughts: I am still trying to detangle the different health and infertility threads I have about me - I am hoping that going gluten free, which has improved my overall health dramatically, will turn out the be the key, but I also have endo (which hurts way way way worse when I have accidentally eaten gluten, so there must be some connection, right?), and years ago had slightly low progesterone, and a tendency to low thyroid runs in my family, so...trying to decide how long attempt trying with just the GF diet before going back in for more testing.
#11 of 72 Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Name:mommy2k&k
TTC #: 3
CD: 26
Trying Since: June 09
Plan for this Cycle: Hope and Praying
Link to Chart (if applicable): none
Thoughts: I have had ENDO for years, 4 LAP surgries, on clomid because after having test done I have found out I am not ovulating. Not really sure what next to do or what to think....

luxlove.gif Mommy to my 2 girls 2whistle.gif,joy.gif and 1 little boy thumbsuck.gif.  Wifey to my amazing stillheart.gif husband!  blowkiss.gif Loving my every moment of motherhood! 
#12 of 72 Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM

minkajane: YAY!!

Wow!! So, we've been jumping through all kinds of hoops to get GH injections discounted, etc. Despite being unemployed for a year now, I guess we still make too much $ for assistance of ANY kind. I'm so frustrated - especially after fighting back and forth with my insurance for half an hour the other day about if the meds are even covered and why I had to do the MRI (insurance says dr's office didn't mention that it was for GH injections - just asked for approval of the MRI - wth?) - and all the pharmacy plan rep wanted to do was 3way me into an arguement with the insurance plan rep. Ridiculous. Suffice it to say my insurance plan will cover ONE injection in the doctor's office and then turns it over to the pharm program which won't cover it at all.

I had called Walgreens the other day to price out paying for the injections out of pocket and they were saying it was going to be like 3k a cycle!! Naturally with 3k in addition to other IUI costs - I mean there's a way to get that done, but it was going to be lots of overtime for dh and cutting corners even more than we already are and lots of time (as if 10 years hasn't been enough?!!?). But I finally put in a call to the RE's office to keep him updated on what's happening (or not happening as the case may be) and got info on some locally operated discount pharmacies and it looks like at most we're looking at an additional $650 per cycle for the GH. This doesn't help me get on the meds for the rest of my life (yep ideally I should be taking injections daily) - but in the short term it's better than dealing with more paperwork and tax return submissions, etc. Seriously I nearly gave up last week.

SO - now I have to figure out how to get everything paid for since we just spent a hefty amount of our savings on a new water heater and repairs for dh's truck. I have about half of what we need for an IUI set away in a baby fund right now and need to add about 1400 to it to cover office procedures and GH. Why is this all so expensive???? And I'm not just talking about the money.

Still, I guess this counts as a plan again. UGH. Gives me time to get back on all of my RE meds - since I didn't see the point of taking them during this last 4-ish months of crap. Oh and my cycle is being stupid again. According to FF, I'm on cycle day 70 something, but did spot for about a week last month, so idk what's happening. Guess I'd better figure out.

Thanks to anyone who read through this. TTC with IF issues is just so frustrating!!

Lesliesara: Thinking of you today, hon.

To everyone else,

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#13 of 72 Old 08-12-2010, 01:32 AM - Thread Starter

Ooh! It looks like we have a lot of ppl in the 2ww! I got my first high temp today, so I should be joining you ladies! I have an extremely slim chance of a bfp this cycle though as we only dtd 3 days before O and I had VERY acidic cm. That added with dh's sperm issue and I'm pretty sure we are already out! Ah well My fingers are crossed for you guys!!

fierrbugg - Eeek! Are you kidding me! Insurance should definitely be paying SOMETHING on those! I hope someone gets their head outta their a$$ so you can get the injections you need. I hope you get some answers here soon about your cycle

#14 of 72 Old 08-12-2010, 01:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoOnFiReGlOw View Post

Pics??
Here's a pic of the second test. It's faint, but it's definitely a line. DH is totally paranoid, so he bought me another test. It was one of those awful ones with the + instead of the two lines, so the line was even fainter, but I still see a line. Going for the blood test tomorrow, but we're confident that three faint lines is pretty good and I'm pregnant. I called my RE and he says that the Ovidrel is definitely out of my system by now and it's a yes. We've already told our family and everyone's thrilled.

So it looks like I'll be leaving you all. Thank you so much for the info and support as we've worked so hard for this. So on all those "Stop trying so hard and it will happen" people - we used Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel, and IUI this cycle! Many blessings on all of you and I hope you'll be getting your own BFP very soon!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#15 of 72 Old 08-12-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkajane View Post

Minkajane - Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#16 of 72 Old 08-13-2010, 08:35 PM

Minkajane congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

#17 of 72 Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 PM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:Blueyezz4
CD: 21
DPO (if applicable): 10 (as per fertility friend, but i don't think that is right)
Testing: Probably not... will just wait it out.
Trying Since: 2006 (seems like forever!!)
Plan for this Cycle: Just waiting to see. Was on Clomid this cycle for clomid challenge test so i'm just hoping and praying that we get lucky this month. It would be a total miracle, for sure!!!
Link to Chart (if applicable): n/a
Thoughts: We are heading for the IVF route and we have our fist IVF appt on Sept 1st (so excited to get this ball rolling, even though it is a little scary).

Moonfireglow - Can you change my little blurb in the beginning to say:

Blueyezz4 ~Unexplained Infertility; TTC “#1” which is really #3 after losing #1 & #2 (twin boys at 22.5wks on 6-20-09 conceived after trying for 3yrs). We are heading toward IVF now after 3 more failed follistim/IUI cycles! Fingers crossed!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#18 of 72 Old 08-15-2010, 05:05 PM

Tiara I really don't get your insurance company at all! What a run around.

AFM - I think the bleeding from this m/c might finally be almost done. After having a few days of spotting I went back to full bleeding on Friday and Saturday and now back to spotting. I had a b/t on Thursday that was still showing 284 so its taking its sweet time to come back down. I have to go for another b/t on Monday to compare. I just want the physical part of this m/c over with. At least then I won't have the constant reminder other than what I'm thinking about.

#19 of 72 Old 08-16-2010, 12:15 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Congratulations Minkajane!!!

luxlove.gif Mommy to my 2 girls 2whistle.gif,joy.gif and 1 little boy thumbsuck.gif.  Wifey to my amazing stillheart.gif husband!  blowkiss.gif Loving my every moment of motherhood! 
#20 of 72 Old 08-17-2010, 06:19 AM

Oops! Forgot it was a new month.
Thinking of you all, with what's going on in each of your lives....

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:Jennifer
TTC #:3
CD:
DPO (if applicable):6
Testing:
Trying Since:too long
Plan for this Cycleaiting it out
Thoughts:

I go see a gastroenterologist today. I've been having all sorts of GI problems and am hesitant to schedule the lap my RE wants to do until I have an idea what the <insert bad word here> is going on inside me.
Pretty sure I have endo and wondering if GI issues are being caused by it. Really unsure what direction to take right now. A little scared about what is going on inside....

Jennifer, Wifey to Stevenwinky.gif, Mommy to Gwhistling.gif and Hfairy.gif. TTC for 5 years.
Praying for God to bless us again!

#21 of 72 Old 08-17-2010, 02:04 PM

Hello, I'd like to join in. I'm not a very consistent poster, but I promise to try.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Suzanne
CD: 20
DPO (if applicable): 9
Testing: August 23rd
Trying Since: March 2010
Plan for this Cycle:
Thoughts: We're just starting out on the IF road. We didn't have any difficulties conceiving DS, so 7 cycles in and still waiting has been surprising. We both just started our workups with our doctors this cycle. My husband just found out yesterday that he has low sperm count. If I'm not pg this cycle then I go in for CD3 blood tests probably Aug. 25th. My doctor didn't find anything obvious during my recent physical exam and u/s. She was able to see that I had probably ovulated recently.
#22 of 72 Old 08-17-2010, 07:01 PM

Name: Tara
CD: 20
DPO (if applicable): 5
Testing: August 24th
Trying Since: June 2009
Plan for this Cycle:
Thoughts: I've been doing acupuncture this cycle. Had 3 treatments so far. We had very good BDing timing...but my temp chart is all screwy this month. If I'm not pregnant by Oct, the doctor wants to run some more tests.

Part of me is wondering if I may be gluten sensitive and that could be why I'm experiencing unexplained secondary infertility. I've been having a lot of symptoms of gluten sensitivity lately.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with another thread..but I just wanted to pop by and say hi. Wishing you all well...

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#23 of 72 Old 08-20-2010, 09:14 PM

Name: Indianagrl
CD: 15
DPO: 2
Testing: No plans
Trying Since: Oct/Nov 2008
Plans: Taking progesterone cream to try to help my luteal phase
Thoughts: ??? Very busy this month helping my brother and SIL move, so kind of keeping my mind off of TTC. Okay, not really!! I'll probably start hoping/getting excited as the TWW comes to an end...

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08
#24 of 72 Old 08-21-2010, 09:59 AM

I got my period yesterday and I swear that I can feel the bloat from the Estrace just floating away. We'll see how my jeans react, or if it's all in my head!

Monday I go in for some baseline blood work and an ultrasound. They told me I had to wean so that my daughter wouldn't "steal mine and my new baby's nutrition", but of course I would never wean for such an idiotic reason. I know my bloodwork will show my high prolactin level though. Should I just say I'm slowly weaning because she's very attached and it would be traumatic for her?

Forgot to add that I'm getting my injectables Monday. It's for real now, folks!
#25 of 72 Old 08-21-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMiami View Post
I got my period yesterday and I swear that I can feel the bloat from the Estrace just floating away. We'll see how my jeans react, or if it's all in my head!

Monday I go in for some baseline blood work and an ultrasound. They told me I had to wean so that my daughter wouldn't "steal mine and my new baby's nutrition", but of course I would never wean for such an idiotic reason. I know my bloodwork will show my high prolactin level though. Should I just say I'm slowly weaning because she's very attached and it would be traumatic for her?

Forgot to add that I'm getting my injectables Monday. It's for real now, folks!
If that is their reason for weaning I would play dumb. I'll be curious to know what your prolactin level is. Mine was 11.something and nobody made any mention of it. Its a hard spot to be in when you feel pressure to wean and neither of you are ready. I did start fertility treatments when I was nursing, but after a few months I was ready to wean.

#26 of 72 Old 08-21-2010, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: MoonFireGlow
TTC #: 4
CD: 32
DPO (if applicable): 11
Testing: *if* I make it to Wednesday, I'll probably test then, but that's a pretty big if!
Trying Since: April 2009
Plan for this Cycle: We are NTNP right now b/c of the results of dh's SA and school is starting for the kids and us
Thoughts: Well I've been spotting since yesterday, so my thoughts are pretty much 'there goes another cycle' I'm not moody though and I haven't started to cramp yet so maybe there is still hope? The spotting hasn't even made it to the tp yet, just when I wipe so I know its not over, but its really hard to think otherwise...

#27 of 72 Old 08-23-2010, 02:50 AM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Tiara
CD: 1 (Yay!!)
DPO (if applicable): N/A
Testing: Never again!!
Trying Since: the dawn of time . . .
Plan for this Cycle: get back on meds and see what we see
Link to Chart (if applicable): I forget it
Thoughts: Nothing too exciting to report - after barely spotting a month ago my body seems to truly be trying to have an af. FF called it a super long cycle - and finally let me start w/ cd1 today. That's as exciting as it is around here right now.

MoonFireGlow: that you're not out yet.

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#28 of 72 Old 08-23-2010, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierrbugg View Post
Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Tiara
CD: 1 (Yay!!)
DPO (if applicable): N/A
Testing: Never again!!
Trying Since: the dawn of time . . .
Plan for this Cycle: get back on meds and see what we see
Link to Chart (if applicable): I forget it
Thoughts: Nothing too exciting to report - after barely spotting a month ago my body seems to truly be trying to have an af. FF called it a super long cycle - and finally let me start w/ cd1 today. That's as exciting as it is around here right now.

MoonFireGlow: that you're not out yet.
That's awesome that your cycle started!!

Eh, I got af today figured! I don't think I'm ovulating though...I've had some decently regular cycles...around 35 days or so long, but My opk's aren't going + and I'd used the CBE fertility moniter for a 6 month stretch a while ago and NEVER got a +/peak...I'm pretty sure I have some form of PCOS or something else going on, but since insurance doesn't cover blood tests that are fertility related or anything else of that nature they haven't looked into it too much. Most just see that I'm overweight and blame that

#29 of 72 Old 08-23-2010, 11:38 PM

Well, got af today. Not too unexpected. I had a ct scan last friday (for GI stuff, not sure if it's related to the infertility) Nothing abnormal except a cyst on my right ovary. Interesting, because when I went to the re last month, I had a cyst-like thing around my left. They are unsure whether it's my tube or a cyst.
Hmmm...I'm starting to wonder if I'm really ovulating anymore.

So, now I have to have a colonoscopy. Whoopee.
And praying that it's normal, I'll have a lap to peek around in my pelvis and abdomen. Then, maybe, we'll be able to do an IUI. Hopefully that will still be what we need. Or maybe the Lord will just bless us again and surprise us.

I'm off to bed. Just worn out from all the hormones surging around in my body.

Jennifer, Wifey to Stevenwinky.gif, Mommy to Gwhistling.gif and Hfairy.gif. TTC for 5 years.
Praying for God to bless us again!

#30 of 72 Old 08-25-2010, 06:33 PM

Not sure what is going on with AF here, but I'm not complaining - She hasn't shown up yet!!!! Usually AF shows up on CD 28 or 29 pretty much regularly like clock work!! This month we were trying to get some things done for moving onto IVF for the month of Oct so i was on Clomid for the challenge test, also had my SIS u/s, and a pap this month too, so who knows. If we would have caught an egg this month it would be a TOTAL MIRACLE!!!!!!!(we've been trying for about over 4 yrs now w/ and w/o fertility help - long story). I've taken like 3 $ store tests and one EPT (but it was like 3 months expired) and all of them have been (-). I'm on CD 32 right now. Might call RE tomorrow if she doesn't show up by tomorrow morning and see if maybe she will order a blood test. Man if this could only be true it would save us sooooooooooo much money!!!! Praying!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page