Fall IVF Support Thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 689 Old 11-21-2010, 11:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congratulations Maurine!

Good luck Blueyezz you're next!

All I can say after being through infertility and loss is that the waiting at every stage is awful. Waiting for the 2WW, waiting for the beta & the next, waiting for the first u/s and then the first trimester etc.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#362 of 689 Old 11-21-2010, 04:23 PM

Maurine -  so sorry to hear about the cold!!  I don't think a cold should cause any problems.  I'm sure your body is having to work extra hard now with the little bean snuggling in so maybe that is another reason you got it.  Wonder if you could start popping some Vit C chewables?  You'll have to look that one up!!  Hope you can lay low and relax some!

Leslie - Thanks for your encouragement!  GREAT - I guess I'd rather be there worrying than still trying to get pregnant.  Time will tell and if it comes out positive I think i'll look into some good positive thinking books or CDs to help with some of that fear that I'm sure will be there for me.  I can only imagine!

AFM - TMI warning.... so tonight I went to the bathroom and had great CM?  What's up with that??? I'm on CD 29 today and 9 dp a 2 dt (9 days past a 2 day transfer not sure if that is how you write it).  I'm at that point where I'm afraid to go to the bathroom! Is it only me or does anyone else have this fear right around the time that AF might show??af.gif  It is so stupid but I will almost try to hold it as long as I can and pray before i have to wipe.  STUPID I know!!!!!!!banghead.gif

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#363 of 689 Old 11-21-2010, 06:52 PM

Blue - I think CM is one of those things/signs that can go either way.  I get it before AF, but I also had some the past few days. 

Are you testing soon!  I have everything crossed for you!!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#364 of 689 Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post

Blue - I think CM is one of those things/signs that can go either way.  I get it before AF, but I also had some the past few days. 

Are you testing soon!  I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks so much!  I'm not sure about the testing yet!  I'm just scared!!  I know it sounds crazy, but I am so I'm tempted to just wait it out, but we will see.  I do know that the HCG shot is totally out of my system b/c I tested ~ 5-6 days after the trigger shot and it was (-).

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#365 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 08:08 AM
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

And speaking of the silent supporters, have you seen how many views this thread has?  privateeyes.gif  lol...I feel pretty shy having an audience, but at the same time I remember stalking and rooting for and being curious about the IVF cyclers back when I was first exploring this forum, and it's nice to have the support.  Hi everybody!  wave.gif

Totally outing my stalking self. Hi there!wave.gif

ok, back to lurking and silently cheering each one of you on. Bolt.gif

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#366 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 09:12 AM

OK, I'll out myself too..

I am checking this thread a couple of times a day, cause a number of you have been my cyber-friends for well over a year!  And while I still want to be with you, I need you all to get knocked up!  (and maybe I can too...) 

So, you have a lot of well-wishers on MDC. 

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#367 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 09:23 AM

Me too!! run.gifRooting for all of you over here!!!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#368 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:

So you guys?  Can anybody please hit me over the head and put me in stasis until Thursday?  I'm having a really hard time with this, and I'm starting to feel like I should feel totally pregnant and be throwing up and have all these symptoms, and it's so hard to keep hoping and believing after 2 1/2 years of disappointment, but I so have to keep believing in these little ones and I need help!  :(

How did I miss this?  I will hit you over the head as soon as you get here!  (Then I will squeeze some pee out of you and test it....is that wrong?)  I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged--I didn't feel pukey until a few days after a missed period (all of my pregnancies), so don't panic!  I hear you on the hard to keep hoping and believing--I'm alternately so excited for you and so scared for you.  I just know that it will be SO hard if it doesn't work this time--even though you know you already have GOOD NEWS and your eggs are good.  So yeah, I hear you on the excited and scared thing, but I believe in your little ones!!!  I'm looking forward to screaming, crying and jumping up and down with you after we get the test results...

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#369 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 04:03 PM

Tear I missed that too, i think those symptoms come much later, i think synptoms are hard to spot right now because of all the hormones that are suppose to mim ic a perfect lp, but I do believe your little ones are hanging in there growing big and healthy, I do know what you mean  about being hit over the head, I so wish i could fast forward till dec 1.

Tons and tons of BFP vibes for you blueeyez. You  and tear win the patience award.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#370 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 04:51 PM

Keria - Thanks for the vibes!!!  Felt like I had a temp drop this morning.  My sleeping has been all off lately, but for like 2 wks now i have been so hot in the morning and this morning i was actually cold so I think my temp dropped.  Trying to stay positive, but not feeling much at all here!!mecry.gif

So good to see some of you stalkers popping your heads in here and there!!  Thanks for cheering us on!!!!

#371 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

blueyezz, I am sending you so many positive thoughts for tomorrow!  Please try to ignore your feelings from this morning: there's really no way to know until the blood test, right?  Huge, huge positive baby vibes for you tomorrow!!!  ps - I totally understand being afraid to go to the bathroom.  I am terrified about the next few days!

Carlyle, thank you for knowing exactly what to say, and for sharing my emotions so sincerely.  You are the most amazing sister, and I feel so blessed that I will get to be with you this week to share this experience together.  I love you!!!!!

Keria, thank you so much for your confidence and positive vibes!  It really helps me keep hope to hear it from you guys.  How are you feeling?

Maurine, did you test again?  How are you feeling, preggers?  :p

Hi everybody lurking: thanks for lurking and supporting and for saying hi!  :blowkiss

Lesliesara, do you have any updates/repeat betas?  I am hoping so hard for you, honey!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#372 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 06:22 PM

Well, having had one unsuccessful IVF and one successful one, I really do know how gut-wrenching this is. I wish I could say that such and such will make the wait easier to bear. Just do your best, you will likely *not* feel much of anything for a bfp, yet you're screening your body-mind constantly for a sign that is too early to be there. I also want to say that I know the goal is to get pregnant, but it is wonderful that all of you made it to ER and ET, you didn't lose eggs or find out terrible things about your eggs. That is so encouraging for the whole picture. Just surround yourself with everything that makes you happy and secure--your favorite dinner, music, pajamas, flowers. Bring it on. And try as best you can to stave off fear for now. It will be waiting for you later if you need it. IVF is the most courageous thing I ever did, and I applaud you all and hope this is the final step to bring your babies home to you.

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
#373 of 689 Old 11-22-2010, 07:39 PM

bag.gif So totally lurking... to keep my eye on Tear... sending you lots and lots of super amazing thoughts Lady!  (And I also wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms yet... its way too soon, and you are putting so many extra hormones in your body, its bound to make you think wacky stuff.)

All I can say is please, please, please... that those babies are sticky! 

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#374 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post

Keria - Thanks for the vibes!!!  Felt like I had a temp drop this morning.  My sleeping has been all off lately, but for like 2 wks now i have been so hot in the morning and this morning i was actually cold so I think my temp dropped.  Trying to stay positive, but not feeling much at all here!!mecry.gif

So good to see some of you stalkers popping your heads in here and there!!  Thanks for cheering us on!!!!

Blue - Oh I am on pins and needles here!!  And I don't necessarily think feeling cold is a temp drop.  I've felt cold for three days now and my temp is a solid 98.6 (high for me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post

Well, having had one unsuccessful IVF and one successful one, I really do know how gut-wrenching this is. I wish I could say that such and such will make the wait easier to bear. Just do your best, you will likely *not* feel much of anything for a bfp, yet you're screening your body-mind constantly for a sign that is too early to be there. I also want to say that I know the goal is to get pregnant, but it is wonderful that all of you made it to ER and ET, you didn't lose eggs or find out terrible things about your eggs. That is so encouraging for the whole picture. Just surround yourself with everything that makes you happy and secure--your favorite dinner, music, pajamas, flowers. Bring it on. And try as best you can to stave off fear for now. It will be waiting for you later if you need it. IVF is the most courageous thing I ever did, and I applaud you all and hope this is the final step to bring your babies home to you.

Thanks so much for such inspiring words (and thanks for popping in!).

Quote:

blueyezz, I am sending you so many positive thoughts for tomorrow!  Please try to ignore your feelings from this morning: there's really no way to know until the blood test, right?  Huge, huge positive baby vibes for you tomorrow!!!  ps - I totally understand being afraid to go to the bathroom.  I am terrified about the next few days!

Carlyle, thank you for knowing exactly what to say, and for sharing my emotions so sincerely.  You are the most amazing sister, and I feel so blessed that I will get to be with you this week to share this experience together.  I love you!!!!!

Keria, thank you so much for your confidence and positive vibes!  It really helps me keep hope to hear it from you guys.  How are you feeling?

Maurine, did you test again?  How are you feeling, preggers?  :p

Hi everybody lurking: thanks for lurking and supporting and for saying hi!  :blowkiss

Lesliesara, do you have any updates/repeat betas?  I am hoping so hard for you, honey!

I tested again yesterday.  Slighly darker.  And waiting to hear about my beta today.  It's really nerve wracking.  I don't know why I am so pessimistic about it, but I am scared of a chemical.  I am feeling ok.  Same symptoms I've had all TWW (I did take some mega- 3-hour and 2-hour naps over the weekend, and I am missing those now that I am back at work).

Will you be able to post for us after your results on Thursday???

#375 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM

Blue and Maurine~thinking of you both SO much today,

and Blue, being cold can actually be a pregs symptom for some women. Hope so for you hug.gif

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
#376 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 10:06 AM

Blue - Any news???

AFM - 1st beta at 14dpo (today) is 206.  I am officially going to try and stop worrying so much.  :)

#377 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 10:17 AM

Maurine that's an awesome beta Congratulations!!!

Blue whistling.gif

#378 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Haven't heard yet!!!  Got an email update from the nurse who called my lab here at around 12:30 to see if the results were in and they weren't.  What kind of STAT test takes this long must be the distance that the fax has to travel - LOL?  I had the draw at like 9:30am and I thought the girl in the lab said it would take an hour?  Who knows.  Trying to stay positive, but my crapy week is really getting to me. hammer.gif  I'm so scared to even answer the phone.  This is so stupid and so much worse for me than all the times I've waited for all my IUI AF's to show up, probably b/c we've spent so much money and I want it sooooo bad!!! praying.gif

Maurine - 206 that is awesome!!!  How many did they put back in, one right??????joy.gif

Poet - thanks!!!!!hug2.gif

#379 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 10:39 AM

Yup, just one!  (I hope it's still just one!)

#380 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post

Blue - Any news???

AFM - 1st beta at 14dpo (today) is 206.  I am officially going to try and stop worrying so much.  :)

Whoo-hoooooooooo, Maurine!!!!!!!!!!!! banana.gif (Can't find the "joy" smilie--new smilies chart leaves much to be desired).

That is a GREAT first beta number.

Stick, baby, stick! Grow, baby, grow!

Maurine, you are PREGNANT!

Staying Zen om.gif for a healthy belly.gifand rainbow1284.gif babies via IVF after 2x angel2.gif

Grateful for my amazingsuperhero.gifDH!
#381 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Mama to my monkey since March 2008, wife to my husband since February 2004. After three early losses, we were successful with IVF!  joy.gif
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif  

#382 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 12:46 PM

Hi I'd like to join gathering info.

We will probaly be looking to IVF next year though maybe IUI first.

I was wondering if any of you did any speical diets, detox routines etc beofre undering taking IVF.  Do you need to do acupunture beofre or just when you are getting treatmenta?

Silverbird

Missing my dh everyday candle.gif and hoping there is a brighter future for me out there

#383 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 01:53 PM

AAAAAHHHH you people are killing me!!! Blue...WHERE are your test results????

(LOL, you'd think I was the one waiting...it must be excruciating for YOU, you poor thing...)

Waiting and stalking like every 10 minutes!!

Claire

Claire , married to my hero, Nick . Our two rainbows babies are here!!! Welcome Noah Peter and Ryan Matthew, born at 25 weeks 6 days on 01/14/09 by emergency C-section!! We are in love!!!
#384 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!joy.gif I'm PREGNANT!  I can't even believe it!!!  I didn't want to say anything yesterday, but I took a hpt and it was negative so i was really down and out even though I know it could have been wrong (TEAR - don't test early just wait it out. I put myself through a lot of un-needed stress b/c of that and now have the worlds worst stiff neck of my life).  So the nurse called and I was so afraid to answer the phone that I just thought I'd let the answering machine get it in case it was bad, but she wouldn't leave a detailed message so I had to call her back!  HCG # as 39.5 !  Next beta is on Sat and U/S next Thurs the 2nd!

So this link below is how I'm telling DH b/c he doesn't know a thing... not even the fact that I went for a blood test today.  Love him but he is oblivious at times!!!   Well, he did initially know I had one today, but we haven't talked much about it so i think he forgot it was today.  I put this picture frame right where he puts his keys when he walks in the door from work.  It is just a copy of the lab report and the nurse wrote "You are Pregnant" and signed her name with a smiley face!  Hope you all can see the link... let me know if it doesn't work.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/lway2424/HCG11-23-10.jpg

#385 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 02:28 PM

YEY!!!!joy.gif joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif Congratulations I knew you would be.

#386 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 02:28 PM

OMG!!!  BLUUUUUUUUE!!!  

A big, huge CONGRATS!!  I am soooo happy for you. partytime.gifcoolshine.gifjumpers.gif

coolshine.gif

jumpers.gif

joy.gif

joy.gif

#387 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 02:30 PM

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue, so so so so so so so happy for you!!!!! (Haven't figured out the smilies, or you'd have so many jumping ones!!!!

Tear...YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!

Claire , married to my hero, Nick . Our two rainbows babies are here!!! Welcome Noah Peter and Ryan Matthew, born at 25 weeks 6 days on 01/14/09 by emergency C-section!! We are in love!!!
#388 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 03:15 PM

BLUE & MAURINE-So overjoyed for you both, I know the agony of the 2ww & so glad you have survived it with such WONDERFUL outcomes. I thank god everyday for the technology of IVF so we could have our miracles. nod.gifsmile.gifjammin.gifclap.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifjoy.gif

Loving life with DH, DD-8/98lady.gif, & our miracle twins 12/4/10babyboy.gifbabygirl.gif after 3 IVF's and 3 yrs TTC

#389 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Blue!!!!!!! Had to stalk you to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia, married to DH. 2MC's & 4 yrs ttc...finally mom to Andrew6/06 and Benjamin 10/09. Adopted bro & sis 2002. My 2 fav. words: Spay and Neuter! I'm an Ultimate Viewer, 2010!

#390 of 689 Old 11-23-2010, 04:54 PM

Thanks everyone!!!!  joy.gifDH came home and looked at the picture and was still kinda confused!  I love to surprise him!!!  Were you guys able to see the picture? I dolled it up with some markers so it was prettier!!!

Tear - you are next!!!!  Then it is Keria's turn.... this thread is on a roll!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page