Fall IVF Support Thread - Page 23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#661 of 689 Old 12-23-2010, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post

Tear - sorry to hear about your little scare, but I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay!  I know it can totally freak you out when something like that happens b/c you just have no control.  Hope you keep feeling well and have a great time in Germany.   What are you doing over there?  Is that where you are spending Christmas?  Fun!!!  Take care.

Maurine - how are you and when's the next U/S??

OK, my post disappeared again!!  Grr...

Anyway, how are YOU doing, hon?  Thanks for asking me.  We had our follow-up u/s today.  Bean is measuring right on time and heartbeat was 165.  So far, so good!  Now I am off to the midwife and from there, I don't know when the next u/s will be.  Maybe not until 20 weeks!  Anyway, we're happy and relieved.  I do still have a large blood clot in the uterus, but without any bleeding or spotting, they don't seem concerned about it...

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#662 of 689 Old 12-23-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliesara63 View Post

Just c&p for an update here:

So I went for an u/s to make sure my twins are ok and there are three babies!!!!!!! I think I've calmed down for now, but its been an emotional day. Where do I go for information now? I'm completely overwhelmed right day. 

lesliesara -- Three--OMG!!! Deep breaths, mama.

Staying Zen om.gif for a healthy belly.gifand rainbow1284.gif babies via IVF after 2x angel2.gif

Grateful for my amazingsuperhero.gifDH!
#663 of 689 Old 12-23-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

blue, I'm sorry I disappeared for a little bit.  I'm so sorry for your u/s results.  I wish I could fix this, but I know nothing can.  I'm thinking of you and your DH with huge huge hugs.  hug2.gif

Song, I'm so glad that your acupuncturist has hope!  I TOTALLY believe in acupuncture.  goodvibes.gif

We had a scare yesterday when I went to the bathroom (after holding my pee too long) and found blood dripping into the toilet.  I freaked out, of course, but was pretty sure it came out with my pee.  I checked my vaginal opening and there was no blood in there.  We went in for an u/s yesterday, and a urine sample, and the babies are healthy and looking good.  joy.gif  phew!!!  The blood was, in fact, in my urine, and it's probably from holding in my pee too long.  They are going to check it to look for a UTI, but I don't think so to be honest.  I don't have symptoms or any more bleeding today.  Anyway, baby B is now measuring a little AHEAD of baby A.  Way to go, little one!  Our next u/s won't be until two weeks from tomorrow, I think, and it will be with our regular OB.  Our RE graduated us yesterday, since we'll be in Germany when we hopefully hit 9 weeks.  Anyway, thanks for listening.  Thinking of you ladies!!!

Tear - Great to hear how well A and B are measuring! What a scare, though. Glad you're ok! Yes, I love acupuncture!

Maureen - When's your next u/s?

Blue - When's your next u/s?

Keria - Yes, let's please get preggers together! 

AFM - I'm not spending as much time online these days, trying to take it easy. DH and I are still both pretty down. We're angry that our RE and staff had such high expectations then *pouf!* they disappeared, kwim? Also, MIL is not in good shape. The fracture was right below the ball of her femur/hip socket and I think it will be slow going. She's not a fit and active 75 year old. My father is 72 and had a hip replacement 2 years ago. He exercises daily, lifts weights, does tai chi and yoga, takes tango classes, walks the dogs 2xday, etc. He recovered within a few weeks. My MIL--I'm worried she won't recover 100%. She doesn't like pain and doesn't understand how important it is to fight through it during physical therapy. We're praying hard for her. 

Anyway, due to MIL's accident, DH and I won't be going to Hawaii. Big, big bummer! MIL and FIL have custody of their grandkids, so I've been helping out--a nice distraction from the IVF stuff. However, DH and I need time to just hang out, get away and love each other. Hopefully we can go away after the next round of IVF in February. 

OK--that was a long vent, but necessary! 

Must exercise lots these next few weeks to combat low mood and stress eating!

Hoping for a fertile, pregnant, birthing 2011 for all of us on this board!!!

Staying Zen om.gif for a healthy belly.gifand rainbow1284.gif babies via IVF after 2x angel2.gif

#664 of 689 Old 12-24-2010, 05:51 AM

Song - No more U/S for me!!!  So now I just wait it out for things to start "moving out" or I will take the drug Cytotec to help start things along since nothing seems to be happening yet.  That is about it.  Hoping for a "freeze baby" sticking maybe in a few months once we are cleared to try a frozen cycle.  We will see!!  So sorry to hear about all your "new" responsibilities due to your MIL's fall.  Hope she heals faster than you think.  

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!  Hope it is a good one for all and a wonderful New Year to come with lots of blessings for all!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#665 of 689 Old 12-24-2010, 11:28 AM

Blue - So sorry! I thought there might still be hope because there was a sac. How many snowbabies do you have to put in? I've heard that it's a much easier process--no stims! Sending you healing thoughts as you go through this process.

#666 of 689 Old 12-24-2010, 04:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey Blue, I'm thinking about you today.  I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year too--may this new year be filled with blessings for you.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#667 of 689 Old 12-25-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post

Hey Blue, I'm thinking about you today.  I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year too--may this new year be filled with blessings for you.

Ahhhh..... you are so sweet Carlyle!  I hope you, DH and two little ones have a very Merry Christmas & New Year too!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

#668 of 689 Old 12-27-2010, 04:29 PM

Again, I have been MIA, but back again!

Lesliesara - Oh my gosh! 3! How wonderful! 

Blueyez - So so very sorry, I hope that the process is as smooth as possible. Huge hugs to you.

Maurine - What a joyful turn of events, so happy for you!

Big hugs to all of you who are struggling with the holidays and infertility and loss right now - it sure does suck. And I echo Song and Blueeyez - may 2011 be full of healthy babies for all of us! 

AFM - I've been on my estrogen patches and I'm up to 4 - feeling woozy but otherwise good. I had my bloodwork this morning and have my lining check ultrasound tomorrow - and if all is well we we schedule the transfer for next week! I have been feeling really calm and at ease, but now that we get closer I am feeling jumpy about the whole thing. I hope the PIO shots are not too bad, and that it works works works. Does anyone know a good spot online to find visualizations or guided meditation for FET? I am hoping to really fill myself with positivity this time if I can.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#669 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahcecile View Post

Again, I have been MIA, but back again!

Lesliesara - Oh my gosh! 3! How wonderful! 

Blueyez - So so very sorry, I hope that the process is as smooth as possible. Huge hugs to you.

Maurine - What a joyful turn of events, so happy for you!

Big hugs to all of you who are struggling with the holidays and infertility and loss right now - it sure does suck. And I echo Song and Blueeyez - may 2011 be full of healthy babies for all of us! 

AFM - I've been on my estrogen patches and I'm up to 4 - feeling woozy but otherwise good. I had my bloodwork this morning and have my lining check ultrasound tomorrow - and if all is well we we schedule the transfer for next week! I have been feeling really calm and at ease, but now that we get closer I am feeling jumpy about the whole thing. I hope the PIO shots are not too bad, and that it works works works. Does anyone know a good spot online to find visualizations or guided meditation for FET? I am hoping to really fill myself with positivity this time if I can.

Happy Holidays to you all!

sarahcecile - What an exciting time for you! There is a lovely series of guided imagery/meditation called Circle + Bloom. You can download it onto your iPod. They have a series for IVF/IUI with some general pre-cycle meditations as well that you could use throughout the process. While you're not on stims, you are on hormones/receiving new substances into your body. I think the series would apply closely enough to be useful for you.

I used it every day, sometimes twice a day. I also listened during my acupuncture sessions. 

Also, they have a series for pregnancy. I plan to download that when I get pregnant.

#670 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Today was the day of our second ultrasound (the RE had been concerned last week cause our baby was measuring small)  and everything looks great!  There was 1 week + 3 days worth of growth and the heart rate had increased to 145 BPM.  The RE was pleased with the results and graduated us today.

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#671 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie80 View Post

Today was the day of our second ultrasound (the RE had been concerned last week cause our baby was measuring small)  and everything looks great!  There was 1 week + 3 days worth of growth and the heart rate had increased to 145 BPM.  The RE was pleased with the results and graduated us today.

YEAH  Kewpiejoy.gif joy.gif!!!!!  So good to hear your news that all is well!!  Congrats on graduating too!!!  Take care and keep us posted!!

#672 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Thanks, Blue.  I'll pop over here regularly to stalk y'all and see how things are going.  Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to everyone!

Quote:

YEAH  Kewpiejoy.gif joy.gif!!!!!  So good to hear your news that all is well!!  Congrats on graduating too!!!  Take care and keep us posted!!

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#673 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:

Great news!!! Congrats on graduating Kewpie!

Song - thanks, I will check that out! :) 

Maurine, how are you doing? 

Blue, how are you? Thinking about you lots.

AFM - I had my lining check ultrasound today, and aside from the functional cyst I've had since CD2 having grown a tiny bit, everything looked good. My lining was at 15, which made me very happy! A happy soft nest for a baby or two :) Now just hoping that the bloodwork I had yesterday looks good and we can get the FET scheduled! 

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#674 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:

AFM - I had my lining check ultrasound today, and aside from the functional cyst I've had since CD2 having grown a tiny bit, everything looked good. My lining was at 15, which made me very happy! A happy soft nest for a baby or two :) Now just hoping that the bloodwork I had yesterday looks good and we can get the FET scheduled! 

Sarahcecile - Wow... your lining number sounds great!!!  I've never even heard anyone having one that high!!  I got to 10 with mine for the first time and thought that was high, but yours blows me away!  Nice Job!!!!  What are you on Estrodiol or something else?  What meds are you on for your FET?  We will be doing that in a couple of months so I'm interested in learning more.  Fill me in if you get a chance!!  Take care and keep us posted for sure.

AFM since you asked... I'm doing okay, but not having much luck with this m/c right now.  Started the pills this morning at 6am and took my last dose at 6pm and nothing has happened other than some cramping which feels like AF cramps.  We will see... I'd think things would have kicked in by now and I'm hoping it is not going to make for a long night.  I guess I call my OBGYN if nothing happens by morning... who knows. Seems like my cervix has a mind of it's own and opens when it wants to, but not when I want. Go figure!!! Just want it to be over and move on to more positive things.

#675 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 06:00 PM

Blue I've been thinking about you. Hope tonight isn't too rough.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#676 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:

Kewpie - Glad to hear the u/s went so well!!! Congrats on graduating!!!!! You are on your way! 

#677 of 689 Old 12-28-2010, 11:59 PM

Blue -- Thinking about you and DH. Sending positive vibes to your body to go through this transition with ease. 

#678 of 689 Old 12-29-2010, 09:28 AM

Kewpie, that's great!  Congrats!!

SarahC - Wow, all the stars are aligning for you!

Blue - Thinking about you.  I hope it's going ok.

AFM - I had my first midwife appt. today.  Things are looking good!  I am 9.1 weeks and she was able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler.  175!  She also said my cervix looks nice and pregnant.  I still have a hematoma next to the baby, so we're doing an ultrasound at 11 weeks to see if it's gone down.  She recommended pelvic rest, which is ok by me (DH will be a little sad).  My RE said not to do pelvic rest or anything, but I'd rather be cautious.

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#679 of 689 Old 12-29-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post

AFM - I had my first midwife appt. today.  Things are looking good!  I am 9.1 weeks and she was able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler.  175!  She also said my cervix looks nice and pregnant.  I still have a hematoma next to the baby, so we're doing an ultrasound at 11 weeks to see if it's gone down.  She recommended pelvic rest, which is ok by me (DH will be a little sad).  My RE said not to do pelvic rest or anything, but I'd rather be cautious.

Maurine -- That's great news, Maurine! What a strong heartbeat! I completely understand being cautious. Take it easy--soon you'll be in the 2nd tri! 

#680 of 689 Old 12-29-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sarahcecile - Wow... your lining number sounds great!!!  I've never even heard anyone having one that high!!  I got to 10 with mine for the first time and thought that was high, but yours blows me away!  Nice Job!!!!  What are you on Estrodiol or something else?  What meds are you on for your FET?  We will be doing that in a couple of months so I'm interested in learning more.  Fill me in if you get a chance!!  Take care and keep us posted for sure.

AFM since you asked... I'm doing okay, but not having much luck with this m/c right now.  Started the pills this morning at 6am and took my last dose at 6pm and nothing has happened other than some cramping which feels like AF cramps.  We will see... I'd think things would have kicked in by now and I'm hoping it is not going to make for a long night.  I guess I call my OBGYN if nothing happens by morning... who knows. Seems like my cervix has a mind of it's own and opens when it wants to, but not when I want. Go figure!!! Just want it to be over and move on to more positive things.

So sorry - I hope that the pills hurry up and you are not left waiting for something that I know must be very hurtful to happen. Thinking about you. In answer to your question - I am actually a little worried that my lining is too thick. I was reading (because I am a glutton for punishment) looking to find out what a good lining number is, and it was saying 8-13 was good. And that over 15 or under 6 could be bad. I am worried that since the transfer isn't till Tuesday that it will get even thicker, and that is making me nervous. I need to chill, the Doctors know what they are doing (I hope.) As for meds, I started with Vivitell patches, antibiotics, and baby aspriin on CD3. You start with 2 patches and move up to 4, and then tomorrow I start progesterone in oil injections for 6 days and go back to 2 patches. After the transfer I will start oral and suppository progesterone and stop the injections. It hasn't been too bad at all. I don't know that my protocol is what made my lining thick. I (in theory anyway) have a pretty happy uterus, we have the issue of MTHFR and my husband having a Chromosome abnormality that makes having another child with his genes a bad idea, which is why we are in this particular boat. That being said, 6 months of at home self-insemination and a round of Clomid with IUI didn't get me pregnant, so who knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post

Kewpie, that's great!  Congrats!!

SarahC - Wow, all the stars are aligning for you!

Blue - Thinking about you.  I hope it's going ok.

Yay for a happy heartbeat!!!! I love that she said your cervix looks nice and pregnant :) I hope that hematoma resolves itself and causes you no more worry. Sorry about the pelvic rest ;)

AFM - my bloodwork came back - Estradiol at 114, Progesterone at 0.3 - which is what they wanted to see. So the transfer has been scheduled for next Tuesday afternoon. Wow! I have another blood draw tomorrow to test progesterone one last time to make sure that cyst is just a cyst, and not a follicle, and that result will be back Monday. And if it looks good we will head out of state for the transfer. Now I need to distract myself, because the excitement and anxiety is going to kill me. I did love that when I asked about how long I would take the estrogen patches, she the nurse replied that I would take them for my first trimester. She didn't say "if" - she just acted as though I would be pregnant. :) Here's hoping she's right. :)

#681 of 689 Old 12-30-2010, 02:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Hi everybody!  I'm dragging myself out from under the stomach flu, so this will be brief, even though I've been so quiet.  The last few days were pretty awful, and I'm hoping that everybody is still growing strong and healthy in there. 

I just wanted to pop in and send blueyezz love and strength.  I hope that things got moving for you, and that you are on the other side of this m/c now.  I'm sending you peace and rest.  hug.gifblowkiss.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#682 of 689 Old 12-31-2010, 07:05 PM

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

champagne.gifchampagne.gifchampagne.gif

Sending fertile, pregnant, peaceful, positive thoughts to everyone on this board, throughout MDC, and around the world. 

May we all be blessed with health, happiness, and love in 2011.

May everyone here progress along the journey to creating or enlarging a family in 2011!

May those who are suffering/have suffered a loss, a difficult transition, a change in plans, uncertainty, or any other challenges be comforted by the support of this forum. 

I am grateful for this forum and all of MDC!

AFM -- DH and I have had a rough couple of weeks. Having no viable embryos was a huge blow, but we're now ready for the next step. We will try again with my eggs; meanwhile, we will get on track with donor agencies for plan B, if needed. Either way, we will expand our family this year. We are blessed with each other and loving families. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Monday, too.

We are ready for a new year and new opportunities!  

#683 of 689 Old 01-01-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

Hi everybody!  I'm dragging myself out from under the stomach flu, so this will be brief, even though I've been so quiet.  The last few days were pretty awful, and I'm hoping that everybody is still growing strong and healthy in there. 

I just wanted to pop in and send blueyezz love and strength.  I hope that things got moving for you, and that you are on the other side of this m/c now.  I'm sending you peace and rest.  hug.gifblowkiss.gif

Oh Tear!!!  I sure hope  you are feeling better by now!  Are you in Germany too?  How awful to be sick, but even worse to be sick out of town.  Let us know how you are feeling.  Have you graduated from your RE already or do you still have another U/S?

Thanks so much for your kind words.  I've done two rounds now of that stupid drug (took 4 doses on Tues and then 4 doses on Friday) and still waiting for the so called "2 hrs of heavy bleeding" that they talk about happening while taking the drug and I haven't seen it yet.  Saw my RE on Thurs and he did an U/S and said that the sac had collapsed and my cervix was a finger tip open, but everything was still there.  I see my OBGYN on Monday morning so I have a feeling that she will be scheduling me for a D n C this week sometime.  Just ready to be done and move on!!  We were surprised to find out that we actually have 3 "freeze babies"...we thought we only had 2.  He said when we do our FET we would thaw all 3 and if all of them made it, he would put all of them back in b/c one was a grade 3 the others were a 2, but DH is really nervous about that, so who knows what we will end up doing.  That's all I know at this point in time.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!   champagne.gif

#684 of 689 Old 01-01-2011, 09:01 AM

Ugh I am so sorry that this isn't over Blue. I really felt like I couldn't deal with my emotions until the physical part was over. I'm sure you are more than ready for a d&c at this point. I'm sure the thought of multiples is really scary for the two of you given the loss of your sons. I guess its something you'll have to talk to your doctors about and decide. I do have a good friend that transferred three embies and has just one dd.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#685 of 689 Old 01-01-2011, 11:47 AM

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I'm thinking of all the women who have shared their stories and support in this forum with gratitude and love today. May we all meet our dream babies in 2011! And may we have peace in our hearts as we wait for them.

I imagine myself and my children on a journey to meet each other - whether they're waiting somewhere in the world of possibility to grow inside me or they've been born already and we'll meet later through adoption. However they come to me, please let them come soon!

single mama, started TTC Jan 2009, 12 IUIs w/frozen sperm, 3 self-insem w/fresh sperm; IVF cycle March 2011 gave me my beautiful daughter who is now 2 yrs old!!! Trying to make her a baby sibling from my frosties, 2 natural cycle FETs=bfn, on a medicated FET cycle now.
#686 of 689 Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter

Happy New Year everybody!!! We are safely back home from Germany, and I felt actually hungry this morning. Oh thank goodness. That was quite the rough week with the stomach flu: once the virus was over I just kept throwing up and then I just really didn't want to eat. Anyway, it's all worth it for our little ones, but I'm glad to hopefully be through it.

missme, thank you for your beautiful words! 2011 will be an awesome year!!!

blue, I'm so sorry you're still waiting. hug.gif I hope that by the end of this week you have a resolution. You know that we transferred three embies, but they were all "on target" for a day 4 transfer. Our RE said there was only a 5% chance of all three sticking. That being said, we have hopefully two healthy little ones in there, and I know that you and DH would prefer a singleton pregnancy. I'm thinking of you and your DH as you deal with this loss and look forward to the future. hug2.gif

lesliesara, how are you doing? Have you processed the idea of having three munchkins in there?

songtothemoon, I'm so glad to hear you sounding so positive! Huge hugs to you and your DH as you move forward: I have big hopes for you guys!!!

ps - does anybody want to quote the first post and modify it to start a Winter IVF thread? I think there are some lovely ladies that would probably join if they saw in the title that the thread was current. I would feel very weird doing it myself. Lots of love to you ladies!!! I'm so grateful for all of you! grouphug.gif

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#687 of 689 Old 01-02-2011, 07:51 AM

FYI : Just to let everyone... know I took Tear's advice and started a Winter IVF Thread!  Come on over and join... not saying that this one will die out, but figured I'd start a new one for Winter.

Tear- So glad you made it home and that you are feeling better!  How scary that had to have been!!!  When do you see the Dr again?  i don't know if you saw my post earlier asking if you graduated from your RE or not yet?  Hope all is well with those two little ones. 

Thanks for the info about the triplets.  DH is a Triplet and his older brother and sister are twins so he knows what it is like and is very fearful of me being pregnant again with twins, even though we both have always wanted twins, it is scary for us.  I'm more of the risk taker in this kind of situation (hard to believe b/c I have to carry and take the brunt of most of it), but I think b/c we have tried for so long and I just think if we put 3 in it gives us more of a chance to even catch one, but it is scary to me as well.  We will see... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.   Thanks again and I hope I can run the new Winter Thread as well as you did the Fall.  Any advice is appreciated!!!  Take care and keep us posted either here or on the new Winter Thread. 

#688 of 689 Old 01-02-2011, 11:48 AM

Hello Ladies!!!!  May I join you. I will be doing a fresh IVF cycle in either Jan or Feb of 2011. Good luck and baby dust to all.

#689 of 689 Old 01-02-2011, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyasanangel View Post

Hello Ladies!!!!  May I join you. I will be doing a fresh IVF cycle in either Jan or Feb of 2011. Good luck and baby dust to all.

Hi! wave.gif I'm glad to see you here! blueyezz just started a Winter IVF Support Thread, and I told her about your request here. Come check it out! Good luck to you!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page