November 2010 Infertility One Thread - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 156 Old 11-28-2010, 02:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all! I'd like to join. I'm also in the TTC Forum, but I feel like this thread is very fitting for me.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Nicole
TTC #: 1
CD: 18
DPO (if applicable): 2-3
Testing: In 9 days!!!
Trying Since: October 2009
Plan for this Cycle: Prenatal, B-Complex, DH is taking Vitamin C
Link to Chart (if applicable):
Thoughts: I'm so tired of everyone getting pregnant besides me. It's MY turn. COME ONNN BABY.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#152 of 156 Old 11-28-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

Hi all! I'd like to join. I'm also in the TTC Forum, but I feel like this thread is very fitting for me.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Nicole
CD: 18
DPO (if applicable): 2-3
Testing: In 9 days!!!
Trying Since: October 2009
Plan for this Cycle: Prenatal, B-Complex, DH is taking Vitamin C
Link to Chart (if applicable):
Thoughts: I'm so tired of everyone getting pregnant besides me. It's MY turn. COME ONNN BABY.

Welcome and good luck! How cool that you already have your names picked out!

AFM 5w1d - lots of worrying about the baby this week. My dh is worried about how many babies and I'm just worried about staying pregnant. I haven't had any more spotting since Thursday morning so that is good. I have had some random pains in the top of my stomach today. Not sure if that is from the bloating or gas or what. Otherwise I'm just feeling appropriately crappy and looking forward to more of the same in the coming weeks. Just doing my best to not lose my mind while I wait for the u/s on Dec 8.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#153 of 156 Old 11-29-2010, 04:02 PM

Welcome, TTCChloeorConner! Hope your stay is short! It looks like you`ve been TTCing just over a year now, are you beginning infertility testing and all that fun stuff now?

LeslieSara - sticky vibes, sticky vibes!! I can`t imagine how much the worrying must suck - here`s to Dec8th coming soon and bringing you mountains of reassurance and joy!!

AFM - went to the gyn yesterday with my too many periods, too much exhaustion sob story and came away with a scrip for 10 days of progesterone drug (forget what is is called - its different from what I have seen most people here take, and my googling of it came up mostly in Japanese), which, I guess, can`t hurt, right? She was sort of off-handed about it, saying something like well, yes, your cycles are messed up, andif you weren`t ttc we`d just suggest the pill, but here, try this! So I feel kind of odd about that, but I do have a history of low progesterone, and if it keeps AF away for longer than 2 weeks at a time I`ll be happy. More promising, or at least I hope, I have an appointment in two weeks to get my thryroid checked out, and I am hoping, hoping that this will lead me to a nice, healthy state wherein making a baby might actually be a possibility!

#154 of 156 Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 AM

No. I'm still in college, so I'm taking advantage of being able to stay on my parent's insurance to save me and DH money. We aren't going to "offically" worry about it until I'm out of school and jump onto his insurance, which will be Jan. '12. I'm hoping I can still make it happen naturally, so we've been taking vitamins and changing our lifestyle, tracking O and all of that... I guess I just don't want to admit that I may need help to get that sticky BFP... :-/ I'll face reality when I'm on DH's insurance, I'm sure. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallabi View Post

Welcome, TTCChloeorConner! Hope your stay is short! It looks like you`ve been TTCing just over a year now, are you beginning infertility testing and all that fun stuff now?

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#155 of 156 Old 11-30-2010, 12:18 PM

Hi everyone!  I'd like to join.  In the past month I've been diagnosed with LP Defect and a blocked fallopian tube. 

TTCChloeOrConner - Hey!  Funny bumping in to you here!  ;)

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Valerie
CD: 9
DPO (if applicable): n/a
Testing: Not until I'm actually late, if that ever happens (tired of the BFNs)
Trying Since: officially since January 2010, been off BC since November 2009
Plan for this Cycle: Clomid, and lots of prayer
Link to Chart (if applicable): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5d89

Thoughts: Just found out about the blocked fallopian tube today, so I'm currently feeling pretty down about the whole TTC process.  This was supposed to be fun! 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#156 of 156 Old 11-30-2010, 12:32 PM

Welcome new ladies!  Hope you don't have to stick around here long.

I am so sad.  I will start a new cycle tomorrow - this was my first clomid cycle. 

Weekend Wrap-Up (Even though it's Tuesday... )
Name: jenger
TTC #:2
CD:30
DPO (if applicable):13
Testing: only if AF doesn't arrive
Trying Since: August 2009
Plan for this Cycle: Well, I am going back to the RE for the second time, after a visit in early June, where we decided to wait it out.
Link to Chart (if applicable): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jenger
Thoughts:it's just sad.

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page