Gale- Sending   goodvibes.gifyour way.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:Gretchen

TTC #:2

CD:17

DPO: 5

Testing:Not planning on POAS at all before16 DPO

Trying Since:April 2009

Plan for this Cycle:I have been going to Acupuncture once a week and using SOT chiropractic care in conjunction. Strong Yoga for Fertility, Reiki, EFT, and eating cleanly. Relaxing and taking it easy. Just started re-temping this cycle so getting back into the habit with that.

Link to Chart (if applicable):I use ovusoft so how do I link that to this? Anyone?

Aspiring Doula/helper of women and families, SAHM to a joy of a little man while TTC #2   makebabe.gif
#62 of 82 Old 12-20-2010, 03:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well, not 100% sure, but woke up to spotting today....so this is probably AF, 3 or 4 days early. Hmph.

Jennifer, Wifey to Stevenwinky.gif, Mommy to Gwhistling.gif and Hfairy.gif. TTC for 5 years.
Praying for God to bless us again!

#63 of 82 Old 12-21-2010, 02:59 PM

Hiya Ladies- How are thing?  Are we going to make it through the holiday - all the families and the people with babies and bellies (or as my sister in law, both)... 

It's a TINY itty bitty consolation I can have all the wine I want.

I had an RE appointment - we have a plan.  HSG next cycle (early January), ultrasound and another round of cd3 tests, with a possible clomid challenge (if my #'s aren't good) in February, then femera for 3 cycles.  It's nice (albeit, depressing) to have a plan.

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: jenger
TTC #: 2
DPO (if applicable): 4
Testing: who knows,  but probably not 'til at least 12dpo
Trying Since: August 2009
Plan for this Cycle: Nothing, but will get HSG next cycle
Link to Chart (if applicable):
Thoughts:

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#64 of 82 Old 12-21-2010, 04:13 PM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Gale

TTC #: 2
DPO (if applicable): CD4
Testing: Blood, 16 dpuiu

Trying Since: June 2009
Plan for this Cycle: CD3 ultrasound and FSH and Estradiol levels yesterday; CD 12 ultrasound to see if it's time for the trigger, then IUI
Link to Chart (if applicable): Not actively charting

Thoughts:  We (obviously) decided to go ahead and do IUI #2 this month.  Changes are 100 mg of Clomid instead of 50 mg, and taking it CD 5-9 instead of 3-7.  We also did the baseline ultrasound and repeated a few CD3 labs and we'll do a repeat u/s on cd 12 to check on the follicles.  It's hard to be excited/hopeful about it since round one didn't work.  Any suggestions/recommendations for a better outcome this time?

Wife to DH, Mom to DD (5/14/04) and our IVF miracle DS (10/12/12)!!

#65 of 82 Old 12-24-2010, 06:19 PM

So I'm going from not being able to get pregnant, to pregnant with three! I went for my u/s on Wednesday and there are three babies! Two are in one sac  and one in the other sac. Crazy!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#66 of 82 Old 12-24-2010, 11:03 PM

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name: Nisha
TTC #:  3
CD:  4
DPO (if applicable):  N/A
Testing: N/A
Trying Since:  01/09
Plan for this Cycle:  Femara 7.5 mgs, Preseed, CBFM
Link to Chart (if applicable):  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/110c0
Thoughts:  Just being hopeful!

NishaG momsling.GIF - Wife to Big K for 20 years - Mama to KJ and KC, and our 1st baby girl, KS, born 1/20/12 familybed1.gif diaper.gif!

#67 of 82 Old 12-26-2010, 04:29 AM

LESLIESARA!!!! Congratulations!!!! Seems the blessings are falling on you all at once! :)
Yippee!!! I've got goosebumps for you!

Jennifer, Wifey to Stevenwinky.gif, Mommy to Gwhistling.gif and Hfairy.gif. TTC for 5 years.

#68 of 82 Old 12-26-2010, 08:32 AM

Okay ladies i've been gone for about a month in a half due to not having internet with having to have had to go on maternity leave early so i've been out of the loop!! Just wanted to stop and say i did have Emma on December 6th...so she's our little precious child who we never thought we'd have!  I also wanted to say congrats to Leslie and Tear!!! I'm so praying for you ladies!!!!  : )    I hope that everyone else is doing well also!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#69 of 82 Old 12-26-2010, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Oh wow, Leslie!! That's exciting! Thinking sticky thoughts for you! joy.gif

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***** Oct 2014 - it's a
#70 of 82 Old 12-26-2010, 03:31 PM

WOw! Congrats to you Leslie!

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:Gretchen

TTC #:2
CD:23
DPO: 11
Testing:Not planning on POAS at all before16 DPO
Trying Since:April 2009

Plan for this Cycle: I have been going to Acupuncture once a week and using SOT chiropractic care in conjunction. Strong Yoga for Fertility, Reiki, EFT, and eating cleanly. Relaxing and taking it easy. Just started re-temping this cycle so getting back into the habit with that.

Thoughts: It is really hard waiting to POAS. I feel my hopes rising, but keep pulling them down for fear of being highly disappointed when AF arrives. AF is due on Tuesday. Temps are still up which is great. I will just have to wait and see what the new year brings.

I hope everyone had a good holiday. We had a very nice Christmas. My son was a blast to watch on Christmas morning. Much love to all.

Aspiring Doula/helper of women and families, SAHM to a joy of a little man while TTC #2   makebabe.gif
#71 of 82 Old 12-27-2010, 12:39 PM

CONGRATS to Leslie on the three little ones.  Amazing!! 

Weekend Wrap-Up
Name:Valerie
TTC #:1
CD:7
DPO: n/a
Testing: Ugh, who knows.  Not until I miss a period.
Trying Since: January 2010
Plan for this Cycle: Clomid (CD3-7) and prayer.   

Thoughts: Feeling pretty hopeless lately, like it'll never happen.  Maybe it's the moodiness of the Clomid talking. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#72 of 82 Old 12-28-2010, 06:33 AM

Well CD 25 13DPO and a major temp dip...AF is likely to be here tomorrow or the next day. Really sucks. I was hoping for a September baby.

#73 of 82 Old 12-29-2010, 06:45 AM

well I will not be ringing in the new year with a BFP like I had hoped for. AF showed up last night right before DH and I were going to DTD one more time before she showed up. I don't get any pre-spotting or anything and sometimes I get 2 days of lowered temps before AF shows. Was hoping that was the case. Very achy and crampy. I was supposed to go to thje Chiropractors this morning but I cannot imagin somone pushing on me right now.

Not happy about AF but happy that my cycle did show on relative time this cycle. gives me hope for the IUI's coming up. I wanted to have 2-3 regular cycles before going that route. Going to call teh fertility clinics office in a bit to see how there negotiations with BCBS is going about including their office as in-network. That could make all of the difference between how many cycles of IUI we try.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year! bring on 2011

#74 of 82 Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 PM

I didn't see a January thread, so please forgive me if there is one and I'm just blind. 

But wanted to say hi to everyone again.  I have been mia for a while. 

Very excited for LeslieSara's news.  joy.gif

hug2.gif to everyone else.  We are slowly getting back on the ttc track after moving in October (so much to do and they never bother to tell you about the insane moving expensens - just send you the bills for a great surprise).  thumb.gif  But my baby fund is getting built again - we will be going through the normal IUI plus we'll also have about $500 a cycle more to pay for the growht hormone I need, but insurance refuses to pay for.  Never mind I really need it every day for the rest of my life - they just don't even care.  In the mean time doing what I can with diet and excercise.  Hoping for an exciting 2011!! 

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#75 of 82 Old 01-08-2011, 06:53 AM

Oh Tiara, I just can't express how much it warms my heart to see you guys jumping back into the world of ttc. Are you going to be paying for an IUI out of pocket? I'd be curious to hear what it's most likely going to cost since that's the only realistic next step for us too. Seriously, it just makes me so happy. I mean, I hate that we're both still here with empty arms waiting for our babies, but just seeing your screen name over here brings me comfort. Now we just have to graduate together (and stay that way) so we can be each other's security blankets. It still just blows my mind that your insurance company won't pay for something that your doctors have said is necessary. It's so very unfair on top of all the other unfairness you've already suffered.

This month I may bust out some more opks but that's about all the energy I have to put towards ttc this month. It will be a busy month since I'm starting classes back up on the 18th and DH is working 7 days a week until they train a second caregiver to help him out so time will be limited. We're definitely not preventing, I mean, who does that after this long? Definitely not us. So no big plans for this coming month but we are hopeful that 2011 is going to be the year we finally conceive again. It's crazy to me to think that if we save enough money by this fall, we could do some medicated IUIs and 2012 would bring our 5 year anniversary, my RN license, and our own precious child. What a wonderful year that would be!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#76 of 82 Old 01-23-2011, 05:32 AM

Hi ladies!  I see that a January thread was never started so I thought I would stop to say that if we all are still interested in keeping the Infertility one thread up I will start a new thread in February.  I won't be starting to TTC again until September but I want to be here to support all of you through out your treatments and trying times.  If someone else would rather take on the thread for February let me know, I just figured since there's only a week in a half left in this month that I would wait until February to start a new thread!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#77 of 82 Old 01-23-2011, 06:39 PM

Count me in!

#78 of 82 Old 01-24-2011, 06:43 AM

awesome!!!  I know that I'm not activly TTC but I know that it did take me and DH 31 months to get pregnant with little Emma and I'm sure i'll be here sooner or later anyway and i always like to know how other women are doing! I'll probably put the February thread up January 31st before i leave work.  I hope everyone is having a good day!

#79 of 82 Old 01-24-2011, 09:02 AM

Hello, I am hoping that I can join you on this journey.  I am having a difficult time finding anyone in my life that I can share with, as they all seem to think if I would just relax, I would get pregnant. :( 

Anyway, Just got back from the RE, and am ready to do what we need to do to get our baby.  Our problems seem to be that due to PCOS I don't ovulate like I am supposed to, and DH's morphology, although not terrible, is not great.  So, the plan for now is I get started on Metformin 1000mg a day, do low carb diet, and then go back soon for a medicated cycle with IUI.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it works, and that all of us get BFP's this year!

Mommy to Kait 1/1999 and expecting another awesome small person with my amazing husband joy.gif
#80 of 82 Old 01-26-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post

Hi ladies!  I see that a January thread was never started so I thought I would stop to say that if we all are still interested in keeping the Infertility one thread up I will start a new thread in February.  I won't be starting to TTC again until September but I want to be here to support all of you through out your treatments and trying times.  If someone else would rather take on the thread for February let me know, I just figured since there's only a week in a half left in this month that I would wait until February to start a new thread!

I'd love that, brichole!  Thanks for the offer!

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#81 of 82 Old 01-26-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanelee View Post

Count me in!

Me too!!   :D

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
#82 of 82 Old 01-27-2011, 08:40 AM

YAY!!!  I hope that this thread can build back up again for those who need support!! It helped me a LOT while i was  going through my treatments!

and Welcome ChooseWisdom!  We are sad that you are having to join us but happy that we can be here for you to talk to.  I did medicated timed BDing with my infertility problems for PCOS last year and we finally got pregnant after 31 months of trying (most of that time spend trying on our own due to me being so young) but i pray that your first medicated IUI works!!!! If you have any questions of just want to vent that's what we are all here for!!!!  :)  I'll be starting the February thread next week, so don't forget to come on over when we put that one up!!! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page