IVF cycle in Jan or Feb 2011 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-31-2010, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Ladies!!!  I am in the process of gearing up for my IVF cycle which will take place either in Jan or Feb in 2011. I did not see a thread for Jan or Feb. I am a little scared but excited all at the same time. I am praying that it works. I am in the process of dieting and getting my body prepared for this cycle. Some of the things that I will be doing is the low glycemic diet. I will consume an all natural whey protein and hemp protein shake. I will eliminate sugars, breads, caffeine and bad pasta from my diet. I am going to start working out on a more regular basis. Anyone else getting ready to start their IVF Journey to motherhood! I would love a friend.!!! : )

#2 of 6 Old 01-01-2011, 07:52 PM

I probably won't cycle until March or April, but until you get more "friends" on this thread, I'll hang out with you.  I'm an IVF veteran; successful on IVF #1 in 2008, a failed FET just this November 2010 and hopefully another successful IVF this upcomming March.  If you have any questions, I've dealt with it all.  How long have you been trying?  This will be our last attempt with ART.  If this cycle doesn't work we're ready to move on to adoption, so I want to give myself the best chance I have.  Are you doing accupuncture at all?  I did with IVF #1 and now I'm debating going back.  It's kind of pricey...

Me 36, DH 40

IVF #1=DS 4 luxlove.gif, FET #1=BFNmecry.gif, IVF #2=angel.gif, IVF #3= DD brand new! luxlove.gif

2 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat

#3 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 05:47 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to say welcome, good luck, and also extend an invitation. I started a Fall IVF thread that has developed into a really close community. If you ladies want to join, you are more than welcome! If one of you wants to quote the original post and update it, feel free. I copied it from another IVF mama when I started it. Just please make sure to keep in there the mamas that have cycles going on now or coming up soon. Feel free to PM me if you have questions. Good luck to you: I hope you find success and meet your babies in 2011!!! goodvibes.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#4 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 AM

I'm starting my first IVF cycle at the end of January. I've been hanging out at the Fall IVF thread, which has been awesome. I'm not doing anything to get my body ready other than lots of delicious sleep. I've been thinking about acupuncture, though, but it's so expensive and kinda inconvenient.

2011 has got to be our year!!!

single mama, started TTC Jan 2009, 12 IUIs w/frozen sperm, 3 self-insem w/fresh sperm; IVF cycle March 2011 gave me my beautiful daughter who is now 2 yrs old!!! Trying to make her a baby sibling from my frosties, 2 natural cycle FETs=bfn, on a medicated FET cycle now.
#5 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 07:39 AM

Hey ladies!!!  I just started a winter IVF Thread come and join in Please!!  Would love to get to know you all!!!! 

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#6 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Hello Ladies!!!  Thanks for the replies.

I would love to join your threads.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page