- not a regular ovulator, but when I do, my LP is 12 days
- when I ov, temps are around 98.2, pre O temps are 97.5
- At 10 dpo, temps start falling, i've NEVER had a bbt over coverline on cd1
- AF started on 13dpo, has been light and a bit more cm than norm... (edited to change cd13 to 13dpo... perhaps I shouldn't post so late at night...)
- today is 18dpo/cd5 and temps are 98.4ish STILL
- BFN @13dpo
- no online chart, but I use an app and a paper chart- i'm going w/ the LEAST number dpo (i could be 20dpo)
- testing again in the am w/fmu
Question: if i'm not pg (boo), what could be going on???
So... I took TWO hpt's today with fmu... dollar store and one I spent too much money on... the $ store had no control line, but a f a i n t test line... no control, means invalid... :/ the spendy test (digital) said "ERROR."
Anyone have any thoughts?
Corpus luteum cyst w/breakthru bleeding
Weird anovulatory cycle
Pregnant-- but why no bfp??
I've been thinking about having a progesterone level drawn to see if there's evidence for ideas 1 or 3...
ANYONE have any thoughts? Anyone?
Have you tried other tests since the invalid ones? If you have, and they were BFN, I would say a progesterone test is probably a good idea....if you haven't tested again, I'd say DUDE, POAS!! LOL
Laura (26) DH (39), DS (Jan 2008)
#2 due in Dec 2012 2/12 8/11
Thanks, Bugglette... I was so irritated at the 3 inconclusive tests, I was afraid to POAS again... I did tonight, and BFN. However, I (begrudgingly) put my chart into a spreadsheet (to email my doc to convince him I need a progesterone draw...), so if any chart-lovers want to comment, here's my weird chart (note: my initial period was shorter than usual, usually I bleed 8-10 days, but it was the correct "flow pattern," indicated by the shorter bars... EWCM would be the tallest [yellow] bars, creamy the other yellow guys... we relevantly dtd on CD 12, 14, 15, &16...... CD numbers along bottom, temps on the left axis, ignore the 7 on the right axis - just a way to show flow and CM):
Now, off to email the doc and ask for a progesterone draw.