~~~~APRIL 2011 INFERTILITY ONE THREAD!!!~~~~ - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 132 Old 05-05-2011, 05:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I tested again today (11dpo), and I think the line was darker. Still not sure I'm not imagining things. I posted the image on BSL, and here's the direct link to the file (I think):

http://www.mothering.com/community/image/id/662296/width/1000/height/500/flags/LL

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#122 of 132 Old 05-05-2011, 12:14 PM

SweetBee - the line looks like its getting darker so hopefully tomorrow you'll have a solid line. Good luck! Crossing my fingers for you!

I got my period today!! I've never been so excited to get my period! I start Clomid on CD3 on Satuday which also the day of my first Acupuncture appointment! I'm feeling super positive and hopeful.

Although nervous that I'll be an emotional wreck at work! I'm an Administrative Assistant and I'm supporting my boss' boss because his admin is out of town. Not the best time to be starting medication that could possibly make me crazy! Acupuncture is supposed to help with the symptoms though...

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#123 of 132 Old 05-06-2011, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Sweet.Bee: I just wanna say that's how light my bfp's were when i tested at 10dpo so YAY!! Congrats!! Sending out sticky vibes to you!!!  And a long healthy pregnancy!!!

TO EVERYONE HERE:  I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has sent out thoughts and wishes to my family and community!  We are all pulling together to get things cleaned back up but i know that it's going to take a little while to get things back the way they were.  Ok, well things will never be the same way they would be but we'll be okay...and i'm not really sure what needs to be sent down here.  But i'm sure any help is appreciated.  I know that bottled water, baby clothes, diapers, wipes, formula, bottles, and stuff like that is needed.

I am on cd12 and my last cycle was just crazy!!! It was only 18 days long!!! I'm praying that this one holds out because i'm trying to get regulated before we actively start ttc in September.  OH>>>>also our house is ALMOST finished!  I'm so excited.  We have running water and all of the fixtures are in..so not much longer!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#124 of 132 Old 05-06-2011, 08:00 PM

Hello, ladies.  Sorry I have not posted in a while, but, I took a break from a few TTC boards.  Anyway, I wanted to ask to moved to the graduates list. 

Thanks.

NishaG momsling.GIF - Wife to Big K for 20 years - Mama to KJ and KC, and our 1st baby girl, KS, born 1/20/12 familybed1.gif diaper.gif!

#125 of 132 Old 05-07-2011, 06:42 AM

So, today is 13dpo and today's test was a bit darker. I'm feeling excited and anxious and a million other things!

nisha, congratulations! I'm just about a week behind you, due on the 15th of January.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

#126 of 132 Old 05-07-2011, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Nisha: I've got you moved and CONGRATS!!!!

Sweet.bee:  Are you ready to be moved also?

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#127 of 132 Old 05-07-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post

Sweet.bee:  Are you ready to be moved also?

I'm still anxious, but I think I'm ready to be moved. Thanks!

#128 of 132 Old 05-07-2011, 03:55 PM

Congrats Sweet.Bee!!!!!

AFM, I'm now 3DPO smile.gif, according to FF I Od on CD22. I'm a little bummed because last cycle I Od on CD18 and I was really hoping the Maca would help shorten or regulate my cycles. If I have a 13-day LP like last time my cycle would be 31 days - still shorter than my average I guess. Anyway, I'm just grateful I'm Oing at all, I was really worried once I got the PCOS diagnosis that I wouldn't be...

Good luck everyone!

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#129 of 132 Old 05-07-2011, 06:35 PM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)

Good luck to you, tanty!!

Sorry I've been pretty absent... I'm pretty active on the Bitter Sushi Ladies thread, and I sometimes forget what I've posted where! I'm about 8-9 DPO today, though, and I'll be testing tomorrow morning, though I won't really trust a faint + due to the hCG trigger. I do have a beta scheduled for next Friday, though! And I did a progesterone test around 7 DPO that came back as 19, which from what I understand is definitely a good number.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#130 of 132 Old 05-08-2011, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

Kaydove:  I'm so happy that AF showed up so you can start your medicated cycle!!!  G/L and i hope that the change in hormonal levels with the medication doesn't affect you too bad!!!

tantylynn:  G/L i hope that you were able to catch your eggie this month!!! And at least you're cycles are a bit shorter than they use to be and maybe this last one was the last one you'll have in a WHILE!!!

sweet.bee: I've got you moved to the graduates area :)  Please try to pop in and keep us updated when you have time!!! I'm so excited for you!

monkeyscience: G/L i hope that this was your month as well!!!  By the time i was 8 dpo with my trigger shot the trigger was COMPLETELY out of my system...then two days later i got by BFP on a FRER and the day after that i got a "PREGNANT" on a digi!!   Please keep us up dated on your beta for friday!

I'm about to put up the May thread!!  It's been a really long week at work so i'm a little behind lol.  So come on over once it's up and let's have a great May!!! 

#131 of 132 Old 05-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Banned

I am so jealous that I have missed such a beautiful discussion regarding infertility. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby for 4 years now and we have been unsuccessful. Consulted lot of Doctors and many of them proved to be unhelpful. Going to check our fate for the last time at my husbands friend who is a gyno. I am praying to the god that I get all the reports positive this time. Please let me if you have a famous and successful Doctor here in Stockton, CA. I am fed up visiting them every month. Please help us.

#132 of 132 Old 05-23-2011, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

adriabold:  Come on over to the May thread...there are several of us there and maybe even if we don't know any doctors we could at least talk to you and let you in on our stories

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page